The Glades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, they went out to take a walk along the streets. Sarah took Cole's hand and dragged him along. Sarah laughed at the way Cole would walk along the raised curb along the sidewalk like a little kid would do.

They drove back to The Glades, only Sarah got Cole to pull into a dirt road next to the park with the fountain in the middle of the pond. They just looked at each other, then Sarah leaned in for the kiss. She got brave with her hands as well. "Cole, I was waiting so long for this," she whispered. She unbuttoned more of her shirt, getting down to the bra. She guided Cole's hand to her tit.

Cole suddenly realized what he had been missing out on with women more his age. He had been fucking older women with saggy tits and loose thighs. Now he had this minx ready to go. He wondered if she was juicy down there. He reached down and tried to be subtle, but Sarah just grabbed his wrist and jammed his hand right in. It was like fine silk.

Sarah undid her bra, then bent down to suck Cole's cock. Cole slipped her bra off as Sarah sucked. This bitch had mad dick-sucking skills. The slurping sounds were occupying the car, and Cole just loved the sound as much as the sensation.

Sarah opened the car door and ran out, a devilish look on her face. Cole took the cue and got out as well. He walked up and rested his hands on Sarah's waist as they kissed and groped. Sarah leaned back on the hood of the car and got her legs wide open. Cole was rock-hard at this point. He took the hint and rammed right into her.

Sarah held onto Cole's shoulders as she got fucked. Cole whispered dirty shit into her ear, and it set her off. She also liked to look down and watch the cock pump in and out of her. Cole loved how dirty she was despite her suppressed appearance.

Sarah got Cole to pull out, then she spun around and put her chest to the hood. She arched her back and got that sweet rounded ass in the air. Cole shoved back into her, and Sarah grunted. The two of them fucked wildly as Cole listened to the gushing of the fountain. Cole looked down to watch Sarah's tight little ass ripple with each hit. Classy had a big fat ass, which Cole loved, but this ass was like two perfect cakes.

"Oh, I'm fuckin' wet, baby," Sarah moaned. "Oh, fuck me, dude! Oh OHHH, you just hit the back! Oh fuck! Oh mother FUCKER!"

Cole needed to watch this girl bounce on his cock. They got the rest of their clothes off and laid out on the freshly-manicured lawn. Cole watched those perky, firm titties bobble in front of him. She threw her arms out and just shook the fun-bags. Cole was loving this idea of just fucking out in the open.

"Don't cum in me, okay?" Sarah was pumping her ass up and down so hard that Cole was dangerously close to blowing. "I'll fuckin' swallow it."

It was too good to resist. "I'm gonna blow," Cole reported. Sarah was a champ at getting off and getting down to suck cock. Cole always wondered if women minded eating basically their own pussies like that, but he figured he had better not ask and ruin a chance at watching her gargle his man-goo.

Sarah pumped her head and fiddled with his balls. Cole tried his best to hold out, but it was a losing battle. Sarah swallowed it all down. She gagged slightly, probably not being used to swallowing, but she managed. She took the dick out of her mouth, then just smiled at him. She did a tawdry wipe at the end of her mouth, just to show her naughty side.

The next day, Cole went to report to Classy about the date. "You little naughty man," Classy said with a huge laugh. She was still touchy-feely with him. "Good for you, baby. You needed someone you can connect with."

Cole sat on the couch and just stared. "I mean...what do we do now?"

"Well, that's the thing," Classy said. "I was talking to the publicist about my book. He loves the idea, by the way. We met up in Tallahassee at his hotel. We had dinner, we had drinks, and..." She shrugged.

Cole's cock jumped up at the idea of Classy just fucking some other dude. "Wow. How was it?"

Classy did a half-smile. "I mean, it was all right. I actually knew this man for several years. He lives back in Sherman Oaks, and that's where I know where to find him if I need it again." She rested her hand on Cole's thigh. "You're the best, though, Colito. I fucked some pretty famous men, too. I will always love you, sweetie."

The two of them hugged, then they waited a bit before they kissed again. "I really like Sarah," Cole said.

"One more time? Just to say goodbye?" Classy arched up her eyebrows.

Cole and Classy were fucking about a minute later on her bed. He was going to enjoy one last time of playing with those giant tits and meaty ass, the feel of her freckly skin, and the fact he could bust one up inside of her consequence-free. Classy screamed and moaned for all she was worth, and Cole loved just how expressive she was.

The two of them bopped for over an hour, then just held each other and kissed. Cole planned to use his lessons making sure Sarah got the best out of him.