The Glades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, you did porn?" Cole's dick sprung to life. "I thought you were just doing boner comedies."

"I was!" Classy sputtered and threw her hands up. "Then the jobs just stopped coming. I had an agent, and he said it would be a boost for my career. So, I did three of them. I still didn't get another job for five more years." She clicked on her movie file, and the film started playing. It was called Mothers Need Cocks 17.

The first scene was some older woman that Cole did not recognize, and she was almost right away getting fucked. Classy leaned ahead and fast forwarded. "You don't need to see her."

"Aw, c'mon!" Cole laughed. "Maybe I do need to see it!"

"Oh, here it is!" Classy leaned back on the couch and put a hand on Cole's thigh. "Oh, I can still remember shooting this. I was so nervous because this was, like, I was fucking in front of people! I don't mind showing my tits!" Cole loved the way she said it teets.

The scene started, and it was a gym. Classy was there with really short hair, and she was maybe even heavier than what she was now. Her tits looked huge, though.

Movie Classy was working on a piece of exercise equipment, and some dude with a mustache and terrible hair came in. He did his best to chat her up, and Classy went for it. She had got down and started sucking his cock right away.

Cole's heart felt like it was going to explode. He was actually watching real porn with the woman who did the acting.

"Look, Colito!" Classy pointed at the screen. "I lost weight since then, but I had the big ass, yeah? Do boys like that?"

Cole could not respond. He watched as the mustache man stuck his cock inside of Classy's pussy. Classy got a good fuck out of the man. Eventually he shot his load all over his big tits.

Classy shut the lid of the laptop. "I'm sorry. Did that make you uncomfortable? I just wanted to see what you thought of my acting."

"Wow," Cole could only manage. "I just didn't know you had to do that. I'm sorry, I guess."

Classy laughed and put a hand on Cole's chest. "Sweetie! I didn't want to have to do it, but I'm not ashamed." She got up and grabbed her bag. "Let's see your room."

Cole took her to the bedroom, and he really wished he had changed the sheets. "It's great," Classy said. "I'll get changed."

Cole went to the bathroom and stripped off, getting into pyjama bottoms. He brushed his teeth, just in case. He went to knock on his own door. "Classy? Everything okay?"

Classy opened the door. She had on a nightie, which was a little sheer. "Cole, honey. Thanks again for this. You're not really going to sleep on that couch, are you?"

"I mean, yeah," Cole responded. "I figured you wanted to be alone."

"No, no!" She took Cole's hand and led him in. "The air conditioner is in here. I want you to be comfortable." She climbed into bed, then patted the side next to her.

Cole shook his head. "Okay." He got in, and Classy got one leg up on his. Cole turned out the lamp.

Cole must have been asleep for a bit, but he woke up to something amazing--Classy was sucking his dick!

"Whoa! What?" He reached over and got the lamp. He looked down to see Classy sucking away.

She took the cock out of her mouth and jerked it, then looked up at Cole. "I needed someone," she panted. "You wanna do it? You wanna fuck?"

Cole could only nod. Classy got up on her knees and took off the nightie. Cole gawked at the huge tits. They were showing their age, but they were so glorious regardless. Classy pushed her hair back, then got down to suck some more dick. Cole just kept a hand on Classy's head and let it happen.

"You want me to...you know?" asked Cole. Classy got herself in position, and they went into sixty-nine. Cole licked at her cunt as hard as he could. Classy was squealing and moaning, not fully able to suck cock anymore, but she still jerked and fondled as best as possible.

Classy was getting nice and juicy. She went to turn around and climbed up on Cole. Cole held onto her ass cheeks as Classy got herself in position. She steadied herself, then sank down on his cock. She hung her head back and moaned as she felt it go up in her. She let out a soft moan, then worked herself up and down.

"It's been so long, baby," she said in a whisper. She humped up and down, while Cole watched her big titties jiggle and flop. Classy rubbed her hands up and down Cole's chest. Cole felt the clamp on his prick as Classy humped away.

"Oh, goddamn," Cole exclaimed. "The gator grip! Holy fuck, dude!"

Classy loved the exhilaration of having her young man getting excited. She was able to grab on and give him a real dick-tug. She leaned down and mashed her tits into Cole's face. Cole held his tongue out and let the massive orbs wash all over him.

Classy got up and turned around. She leaned back and rested her palms on the mattress, then got herself in position for a little reverse cowgirl. Cole held onto Classy's generous ass cheeks while she got herself set up. As soon as she got herself in position, she took Cole's dick in her hand and pushed it in. She could feel it slide right in and hit the magic spot. Classy smiled and shut her eyes, then proceeded to hump up and down.

Cole was loving every part of Classy. He even liked looking at her back--she had that tiny bit of fat on the sides, but it looked sexy as hell on her. Cole would do his best to buck his hips up and down to try to help with the fucking. He could make out a bit of side titty with Classy. Cole was impressed her finally had a chick with sidewinders.

Classy was getting herself worked up with riding her cowboy. She leaned ahead, the Cole got out from under her. He got on his knees and inserted into her slit. Cole closed his eyes and listened to the sound of balls slapping against mature ass. Classy was stretched out and getting the cock like a wild woman.

"Cum in me," Classy begged.

This was what Cole liked the most about older women--he could just fill them up and not have to worry. He gave a good pounding to her for a few more minutes, then he nutted right inside of her. Classy moaned out loud as she felt the warm goo splash into her. She laid down on her belly and spread her arms out. Cole fell to the side to catch his breath for a bit.

Classy turned her head and just stared at Cole. "You're a good boy," she muttered. She reached down and caressed his ass cheek. "I haven't felt this good in a long, long while."

The two of them kissed while Cole played with Classy's tits. He eventually chubbed up enough. Classy went and sucked his cock. She was an artist with her pole-smoking, really working the balls and using her tongue. The magic of the older woman, all of her accumulated knowledge and experience, paid off with dividends.

Classy went on and kept sucking and jerking, until Cole felt the excitement build up. "Oh, fuck, man," Cole uttered. "It's gonna...oh fuck.."

Classy kept on sucking, and jerked off his cock even harder. Cole eventually came, and he suddenly realized that he exploded right in her mouth. Classy did a few audible gulps, then lifted her head up to look Cole in the eye. She smiled and winked. Cole was in total awe.

The two of them just cuddled and talked for a bit. Classy did not even bother covering her tits. Cole let himself drift off, and Classy actually rested a boob on his head.

Classy fried up a great breakfast for him the next day. He even had coffee, which he never liked before but this seemed to be a special day. "What are you gonna do all day?" asked Cole.

"I'll be fine," Classy replied as she did the dishes. "I want to explore the neighbourhood a bit more. I should meet my neighbours, at least!"

Cole went to work as usual. He saw Sarah at her usual desk, only now he felt awkward seeing her. Could she tell he got laid the other night? He felt like he was cheating on Sarah, somehow. He got his radio and keys and logged in, then got out as quickly as he could.

Cole drove around all day. Things were slow, and the weather was getting cloudy. Floridians thought weather in the low seventies was chilly.

At around 4 pm, just before Cole was going to sign off, Classy called him on his cell. "Colito, darling! Come over tonight. I got the rest of my furniture!"

Cole chuckled. "Yeah, I'll come over."

Cole showed up at six. Classy grabbed him in a huge hug, then pulled him in. She had spent a good deal of time making him up dinner, a nice pozole. Cole ate it up, and Classy cleared the table and washed the dishes. Cole wanted to help out, so he swept up and took out the garbage. Classy gave him a huge kiss for all of his efforts. "I have known so many men," Classy told him. "None of them ever wanted to help me out around the house."

They sat down on the couch, and Classy fired up another film. This one was made in the mid-2000s, and it looked like a family film. Classy had her hand on Cole's leg the entire time. Cole was confused, but he settled in and watched. It was the story of a ten-year-old girl who liked to imagine things but was slacking off at school and annoying her neighbour.

About a half hour in, the school librarian appeared, and Cole pointed. "Hey, that's you!"

Classy laughed. "Yes! I started to appear in some of these films later on. My agent said it might be good for my image, and it was fun to get to act again. I had so long before anyone would hire me again."

"Hey, uh, tomorrow's my day off," Cole offered. "Did you want to do something together?"

"Oh, I would live that, baby!" Classy clapped her hands rapidly. "Can we please go to Bloomington Beach?"

"Bloomington?" Cole's jaw hung open. "Like...the nude beach?"

"I figured, why not?" Classy just shrugged and smiled. "You deserve a bit of an experience."

Cole just rolled his eyes. "I guess. Pick you up at eight?"

Right on time, Classy came out to Cole's car, decked out in a red bikini top and some cropped jeans shorts. Cole enjoyed watching her bounce her way down to the car. She climbed in, and the two of them made the two hour drive out to the beach.

Florida did not exactly make nude beaches legal, but there were some grey areas that allowed them to operate. Bloomington Beach was not the nicest, but it had bare tits, so it had its charm. The young people would rarely show up--it was mostly older folks who just wanted to do something rebellious for once.

Cole found some parking, and they took their gear and made way to the beach. Classy took Cole's hand as they strolled along.

The nudity was sparse, although a few folks got brave and let it all hang out. The two of them went up near a bushy area far away from the coastline. Cole laid out the blankets.

He turned, and Classy had undone the bikini top. He could only sit and gawk as she slid off the jean shorts.

"Come on," Classy urged. "Your turn."

Cole just got up and took off his t-shirt and shorts. The two of them stretched out on the blankets. Cole got out the suntan lotion, and the two of them got each others' backs. They laid back and let the sun toast them nicely.

Cole was dying to get some friction on his dick. It was driving him nuts that Classy was just lying there, seeming not to pay any attention to him. He kept his eyes closed as he baked in the sun. Every now and then, a gentle sea breeze would come in and give some cool relief.

"Classy!" Someone called out in a feminine voice. Cole suddenly realized his cock was out, getting pleasantly stiff. He sat up and saw the stranger--a very tall white woman with very light blonde hair, almost white. She had a decent tan on her, and from the lack of tan lines, it looked like she came out to Bloomington a lot.

Classy rolled over and looked at the woman. "Lovisa!" She waved and squeaked. "Cole, baby, this is Lovisa. She lives in the Peach Fields section." That was not Cole's territory in The Glades. Cole tried to hide his cock as best as possible without seeming obvious.

"Hello, honey!" Lovisa had a weird kind of accent. She leaned right down to shake hands with Cole, her tits dangling forward. "Lovisa Ekstrom. I'm delighted to meet you."

"Cole. Cole Huber." He could not resist looking the woman up and down. Classy had more of a curvy body, while Lovisa was long and lean.

"Classy, you naughty girl!" Lovisa swatted the air near Classy's head. "Where did you find this gorgeous young man?"

"He works at The Glades!" Classy sat right up, her tits nicely oiled and jiggling. "He's been so nice to me, helping me out when I moved in."

Classy and Lovisa chatted for about five minutes while Cole sat there with a hard cock. Lovisa finally glanced back at Cole, then back to Classy. "Are you two gonna...?"

"That was my plan," Classy said with a chuckle. "Gonna stick around?"

Cole could barely believe it. "I don't want to be a burden," Lovisa replied, laughing herself.

Classy looked right at Cole. "Come on, Colito."

Running on pure instinct, Cole got over and laid down next to Classy. He rubbed her sweaty tits and fiddled with her cunt, the two of them kissing. Lovisa got up from the blanket, then went to lean against a tree.

It took only a little while for Cole to get up on Classy. He shoved it in and fucked away. Cole looked over at Lovisa, who was rubbing herself up and down intensely. Cole kept an eye to her as he pumped his mature lover.

Cole got Classy to roll over and get on all fours, then shoved his dong into her again. Classy was wailing and grunting like she did not care who heard. Lovisa had a look on her face of pure joy.

Cole sneered with satisfaction. This was all he could ever dream of--two hot bitches looking for that one last fling, that wild fuck before they had to pack it in for a proper sex life. He felt powerful as he held onto Classy's waist. Her ass rippled with every hit from his hips. "How's that cock?" asked Cole with a cocksure confidence.

"I love it, Colito!" Classy was pushing her ass back and forth to collide with Cole.

Lovisa had her head back now as she tickled her clit with one hand and held a tit with the other. She then stumbled over to Cole and got down on her knees next to him. She kissed his neck and rubbed his ass as he fucked away.

Cole let go of Classy and put a hand on the back of Lovisa's neck. He kissed her as he continued his fucking. "I wanna put it on both of you," he whispered an inch away from Lovisa's face.

Cole pulled out, then both women got down to suck. Classy licked the balls while Lovisa pumped her head back and forth on his member. Having his balls and his dick stimulated at the same time was too much. The two women got their faces together as Cole jerked himself off. With a few quick tugs, the cum spurted out on both of their faces. Lovisa just let it run down her face, but Classy took a few fingers and wiped the slop into her mouth.

After a quick clean-up with some wet-wipes, the three of them stretched out on the blanket. Cole had his arms around both women. They just laid there and put a leg up on each of Cole's. After a few minutes of rest, they got out some cold drinks, then Cole's dick got hard again. He gave Classy another doggy fuck, this time finishing up inside of her. Lovisa rubbed herself, giving herself two solid orgasms.

Lovisa eventually said goodbye, and Cole and Classy got their gear together and went to the car. The two of them had a good ride home, giggling over the spontaneity of what they had done. Cole felt alpha as all hell.

The two of them ordered up a food delivery that evening, then just spent the night chatting. Cole decided to spend the night. His dick was raw from the action on the beach, so Classy just cuddled with him.

The routine went on for some time, with both of them sleeping over. Classy would occasionally show a film she happened to be in, including the porn she shot where she was with another chick. It was Classy's only real lesbian experience, and she said while she respected the other porn actress, it was not for her.

One night, Classy was just lying there, stretched out naked. Cole rolled over and looked her up and down. "How much are you worth? You did a lot of those movies."

"Mmm, they didn't pay well," Classy admitted. "So I invested. Not like the stock market. At first, at least. I had cousins come to me, and say, 'Oh, Ana Rosita, I need money for my taco stand!' People kept coming to me with business ideas, and I invested. I lost a few of those people out of my life over the money."

"How did you come up with Classy, anyway?" Cole asked.

"I figured it was catchier than Ana Rosita Carmen Garcia Rodriguez," Classy said. "I had a director choose Cuerpo for me. It makes people think of body!" She pumped her fists like she was fucking someone.

"Yeah, but, you're retired, right?" Cole rolled onto his back. "You said the movies didn't pay so well?"

"I eventually invested in some other things," Classy went on. "There was that search engine."

Cole bolted up. "You mean Farfle? You have stock in Farfle?"

"I got in right when it went public," Classy admitted. "Then my broker told me to get something called MuCoin."

Cole's eyes went wide. "How many did you get?"

"Like, three hundred," Classy said with a shrug. "They seemed fun, and they were a dollar, so..."

Cole almost turned white. "Classy, those are worth twenty thousand dollars now! They must be worth six million!"

"Yeah," Classy replied. She smiled wickedly. "Not bad for some big-boobed bimbo, right?"

Cole's cock was rock-hard at this point. He wanted to feel what million-dollar pussy felt like.

On his next day off, Classy and Cole were painting Classy's bathroom. She had on her bra and panties, and Cole just had a pair of shorts. When they had the first coat on, they took a break in the kitchen.

"You're thinking about her, aren't you?" Classy tapped Cole's calf with her foot.

"Sarah? Yeah, I guess I'm still hung up on her." Cole drank his water. "I don't know, though--aren't we having fun?"

"Oh, baby, we can't do this forever," Classy said with a sad tone. "Come on--you need to get with a woman your own age."

Cole sighed. "Yeah. I just feel weird that we were doing all of this stuff together."

"You can still date her," Classy prodded. "Baby, I just want you to be happy."

"What are you gonna do with yourself when I'm doing other things?" asked Cole.

"I don't know," Classy replied. "I have my gardening, and I can go to the beach. I didn't know retiring would be so dull, though."

"Maybe...write a book?" Cole shrugged.

Classy seemed to think it over for a while. "You know? That's not bad. I had a pretty cool life! If that vampire hostess Gothcella can do it, why not me, right?"

"Cool," Cole replied with a smile.

"So, the paint needs to dry." Classy undid her bra and pulled it off. "You wanna do something else?"

A few nights later, Cole went ahead and asked Sarah out. She seemed shocked, but agreed readily. Cole played it cool and accepted.

He went and told Classy about it. She was excited for her boy. "Be a gentleman, Colito," she lectured. She coached him on the kinds of things to say, and where to take her.

Cole went to pick up Sarah the next night. She came out of her apartment complex wearing a white knit top, with a lot of buttons undone. She had on a short skirt and a pair of decent heels. Cole suddenly felt under-dressed, in his slacks and a halfway decent shirt. She got into his car, and was giddy and flirty. Cole never saw this kind of enthusiasm out of her. Her hair was all blown out and the glasses were gone.

They left The Glades and went over to Crawfordville for dinner. Cole remembered Sarah saying something about wanting to try Japanese. Cole figured it was a good chance to talk about his own ancestry. His grandfather had been stationed in Okinawa, found a cute waitress, and the rest was history.