The Glamping Weekend Adventure

Story Info
My girlfriend Sophia pushes the boundaries.
3.4k words
4.47
51.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marty15
Marty15
11 Followers

Firstly, let me tell you about my gorgeous girlfriend Sophia and myself. Sophia loves life and lives it to the full. She has a stunning figure and we have an amazing sex life. We have a brilliant relationship where anything is discussed and more than happy to share our intimate desires and fantasies with each other. I'm truly blessed to have met a woman like her.

I'm Marty and we both work hard at our jobs so look forward to our holidays where we can get away, relax and have fun. I found on the web something we've not tried before and when I showed the site to Sophia she loved the idea. I thought we would give it a go, something different from our usual hotel and beach resorts. It was advertised as Glamping in Spain by a private lake with a beautiful waterfall with occupancy guaranteed to be exclusive and private.

We packed and made our way to Spain via the usual airports. Hired a car and drove down from Madrid airport to the site. On arrival it looked amazing, the beautiful lake with a cascading waterfall glistening in the sun as it flowed down the rocks into the lake below. The large Tippi style tents were set in two's with plenty of space between them.

We excitedly unpacked and agreed we should look around to acquaint ourselves with the facilities and the lovely countryside around the site. There were great bathroom facilities which we were surprised at, as we were expecting camping type facilities but these were amazingly up market, almost top hotel standards!

As it was a hot day, we thought it would be great to swim in the lake. We quickly changed and followed a path that led down to the lake. It was beautiful and so quiet, no one else could be seen. We both swam and hugged each other as the location was sublime and felt elated to finally be on our hols. We then swam towards the waterfall, it was flowing quite gently so in the sunshine the colours were glistening and the rainbow hues were stunning.

We climbed on some rocks as it seemed you could actually walk behind the waterfall. Coming through the spray, we noticed a clearing where we could sunbathe. Carefully making our way down the rocks as it was quite steep we saw an ideal place to settle. Climbing over a large boulder, we suddenly realised we weren't alone; a young couple were also sunbathing. We both saw each other at the same time, we apologised for intruding.

"Please don't apologise and please don't go as there's plenty of space for us all," the woman said.

They introduced themselves. Rob and Joanne were so friendly and made us feel at ease straight away. I would say they were in their early thirties but obviously took care of themselves. Rob was about 6ft, very fit looking with amazing abs, even I was impressed. It was obvious this hadn't passed Sophia's notice too as she giggled like a school girl as he chatted to her. Joanne his wife was blond with longish hair but had it tied up in a pony tail. Her figure was quite a sight, shapely but toned. Her bikini pushed her boobs forward so it was hard to concentrate on her conversation without my focus being drawn to her shapely and pert breasts.

We had a lovely time and seemed relaxed in each other's company. The sun was making us all very hot when Joanna suggested we all go for a dip to cool off. Rob and I followed our two partners down the rocks to the waterfall. Joanne looked at her husband and said,

"Rob, will you take some pictures of Sophia and me in the waterfall?"

Joanne took Sophia's hand and led her carefully down the slope as there was a ledge half way in the spray to stand on. Joanne seductively loosened her hair and shook it loose, thrusting her chest forward and smiled at Rob, hinting at him to take the pics now. The water cascaded over her body, it was quite a sight! She then offered her hand to Sophia, who carefully took it and joined her in the light spray. The water was fresh and exhilarating, combined with the wonderful location which made us all feel happy to be here. Joanne put Sophia at ease and encouraged her to pose with her. Rob complimented them both,

"That's great ladies, smile for the camera" he joked.

Joanne turned Sophia around so she was facing away from her but facing Rob and me and stroked her hair in the glistening sun. I could tell Sophia enjoyed her touch as she smiled at me, Sophia knew I would love this and winked at me.

Joanne then turned Sophia round to face her again. The water cascading gently over both their bodies, it was very beautiful to watch. The water ran down Sophia and Joanne's shoulders and trickled over their breasts which were wrapped in skimpy bikini tops. Sophia and Joanne's erect nipples could clearly be seen by Rob and me. It was so incredibly erotic. Joanne was playing up to her audience of having two men watch her; the two of them laughed and played about in the shimmering water. Joanne then leant forward to speak into Sophia's ear but I could just about hear her say.

"Shall we have some fun and tease the boys?"

Sophia smiled, looked at us boys as we excitedly waited for whatever was about to happen.

"Yes, let's have some fun," replied Sophia.

Joanne reached behind Sophia's back and unclipped her top and let it fall to the floor, then held Sophia's breasts in her hands and let the spray bounce off her full bosom. Sophia watched with delight and then did the same to Joanne.

"More!" We clapped and cheered like adolescent schoolboys.

Empowered by the response, Joanne leant forward and kissed Sophia on her lips. Shocked at first, however Sophia realised how exciting this was even in the chill of the waterfall. Joanne then took Sophia's hands and placed them over her own full bosom, I could tell Sophia enjoyed their fullness by the glint in her eye as she felt Joanne's hard nipples between her fingers. Sophia looked straight into Joanne's eyes and kissed her on her pouting lips.

"Wow!" both Rob and I exclaimed.

Rob was snapping away. Seeing his wife kiss another woman was so hot and with Sophia responding in such a passionate way was quite something. I was blown away too. Watching Sophia like this was my fantasy fulfilled at last I thought, as I tried to conceal my growing erection. Seeing both of these beautiful women so close with their breasts touching and erect nipples rubbing against each other was unbelievable. You broke apart, looked at us and laughed like school girls again. This new friendship was something special.

"Ok shows over" Joanne said.

"What!" Rob shrieked, "It was just getting interesting."

We made our way back to the tents and laughed again when we discovered we were camping neighbours. We made a campfire, sorted the food and drank from our specially provided drinks store. We drank and gave too much detail about our private lives but felt a trust had developed where nothing was off limits. Unfortunately, the evening flew by as we enjoyed their company, great food and lovely wine.

It was getting late and hadn't realised the weather had started to change. Dark clouds appeared and in the distance thunder and lightning could be heard. Joanne started getting agitated and let it be known she has a huge fear of thunder. We heard her talking to Rob about not wanting to stay in the tent just in case the storm hit this area. They agreed that Joanne would take the car and book into a nearby hotel and come back in the morning after the storm had passed. Joanne came to tell us what was going on and thanked us for a lovely day. She kissed us both, Sophia a little longer on the lips and whispered something in her ear.

No sooner had Joanne left than the weather changed. The wind picked up and the rain came down in torrents. We hunkered down in our tent, making sure the tent flaps were shut securely and that the rain couldn't get in. We then heard Rob swearing and muttering, then a splashing sound. We peeped through the entrance flap and saw Rob desperately trying to secure his tent. Somehow it had become loose from its fixings and was flapping wildly in the torrential rain. I shouted out,

"Leave it Rob, just grab your belongings and come in here."

He gave thumbs up in acknowledgement, disappeared for a minute then ran to our tent entrance totally drenched from head to foot. Sophia, the Good Samaritan that she is, quickly pulled him in out of the rain, while I secured our tent again.

He seemed dazed and a little shocked at the sudden change of weather and just stood there not knowing what to do. We had already been tucked up in our sleeping bag, me in my Jim jams, Sophia in her sexy red nighty she'd bought especially for the weekend. Sophia went across to Rob and quickly said,

"Rob we've got to get you out of these wet clothes; you'll catch your death."

With that Sophia started to pull Rob's shirt off. It clung to his chest so Sophia had to get close to get it off him, unfortunately this got Sophia wet too. Her nighty, now wet, clung to her full breasts. The light was poor from the overhead lamp but enough to see where everything was. However in bursts, the lightening lit up the tent like it was daytime but only for split seconds at a time. This revealed both Rob and Sophia in all their glory. I then saw Rob struggling with his wet shorts; again Sophia helped him, pulling his sodden shorts down his wet legs. The lightening illuminated the tent enough for Rob to notice Sophia's nighty clinging to her breasts and revealing her nipples. The erotic sight of her kneeling before Rob as she pulled his shorts further down his legs, his semi erect cock bulging in his boxers' only inches from Sophia's face, was something to behold. Sophia paused for a moment, looked up at Rob and smiled, moments later Sophia looked at me and mouthed the words,

"Oh my God,"

I threw Sophia a towel which she promptly dabbed herself with, then did the same to Rob. She started with his chest but then offered the towel back to Rob for him to continue drying himself. He turned his back to us both, slipped his boxers off and wrapped the towel round his waist. I could see Sophia secretly watching his every move while she gathered up his wet clothes.

I had sorted the sleeping bag and opened it up fully. I scooted to the side and huddled in ready for Sophia to jump in too. Sophia then surprised me and said,

"Rob, you can sleep here."

She opened up her side of the sleeping bag and patted it down in readiness for him. Rob thanked us both profusely and slipped in next to Sophia, then pulled the towel off and threw it aside. I realised immediately he was naked under the sleeping bag and lying next to Sophia.

Sophia snuggled into me with a mischievous smile on her face. The rain had now stopped and a calm quietness had come over the area. The sky had cleared to reveal a full moon which shone through into the tent leaving a gentle glow so we could clearly see our surroundings now. Sophia leant into me and stroked my chest with a very naughty look in her eye and very slowly she traced a hand down my stomach until she reached my full, pulsating cock. Sophia smiled, wrapped her fingers around my hot cock and slowly stroked me up and down. Sophia realised I had been watching her every move as she undressed Rob and seen her delight when his cock sprung into view as she pulled down his shorts.

I kissed Sophia as she slowly wanked me, not caring that Rob was directly behind her and may have seen what she was doing to me. I'm sure Sophia quite enjoyed knowing Rob may have been watching us. I then slowly eased Sophia away so she rolled onto her back and in doing so she let go of my cock. I took her arms and placed them above her head then slowly pulled the sleeping bag down so her upper body was exposed.

Looking past Sophia, I noticed Rob was on his side facing us and watching eagerly. Sophia's eyes were closed in anticipation; her heavy breathing caused her breasts to rise and pushed into the tightly clinging material. I traced a hand down Sophia's neck across the material till I reached her breasts. I circled each nipple, deliberately avoiding touching them. Sophia's senses were on high alert, her mouth was sensuously open. I then rubbed a finger across her erect nipple; Sophia moaned and arched her back in pleasure.

Robs eyes widened at the sheer beauty and eroticism of Sophia's actions. I caught his eye and smiled at him. He slowly withdrew his hand from inside the sleeping bag and stroked Sophia's hair and neck. Seeing that neither Sophia nor I objected, he slowly ran his hand down Sophia's neck to her full breasts. He felt their fullness and took hold of her very erect nipples through the thin material. He rolled and gently pulled, making them hard as bullets. Sophia whimpered with pleasure, another man was touching her breasts and it felt wonderful. While he continued to stroke her, Sophia looked at me and whispered,

"I love you Marty."

We kissed sensuously, Sophia then broke our kiss and looked down to see Rob had pulled her top down to free her full aching breasts and their very erect nipples. Sophia loved seeing Rob admire her breasts, she looked pleadingly into Rob's eyes and he couldn't resist her so he leant forward and kissed her full on the lips.

Sophia released one arm from above her head and touched Robs firm chest, stroked and flicked his nipples with her manicured nails then slowly ran her hand down his taught abs. She then felt it, his fully erect cock. It was big and very thick. Sophia stopped kissing Rob and gasped at its size. Sophia slowly wrapped her hand round its girth and gently started rubbing him up and down. A guttural moan escaped from his mouth as she expertly wanked his manhood.

I could tell Sophia needed to see him as well as touch so she pulled the sleeping bag fully down to expose Rob's naked body, his thick large cock now fully exposed. It was rock hard and pulsating in her hand, his full aching balls on display. Sophia couldn't resist, she leant forward, kissed Robs nipples and traced a line of kisses down over his ripped abs until she stopped at his cock.

Sophia looked over at me to check I was ok with this, almost begging my approval with her eyes. Seeing I was holding my erect cock and wanking, Sophia realised I was up for this as much as she was.

Turning back to Rob, she looked up into his face and saw his need. Very slowly Sophia licked the tip of his cock, then down the side, feeling how alive and responsive he was to her touch. Each lick and kiss made Rob moan as pre- cum oozed from its tip. I knew Sophia had the urge to take him in her mouth though as she slowly fed his manhood into her waiting mouth, it stretched her wide but I could hear from her moans that it felt good to finally take his cock into her mouth.

Sophia sucked him with sheer lust and hunger which was amazing to watch, flicking her playful tongue over his sensitive cock head. He groaned aloud, grunted and started cumming. He held Sophia's head and forced his cock deep into her mouth as he thrust uncontrollably. Hot cum shooting into her mouth, Sophia tried to take it and swallow as much as she could but his cock kept shooting streams of hot sticky cum. Sophia continued to wank him and pulled his throbbing cock out as he shot more of his cum over her heaving breasts. Sophia was covered, her lips, breasts and nipples smeared with cum as she rubbed his cock over them.

"Wow Sophia, that was amazing" Rob gasped.

I was shocked at how erotic that was to me. I needed Sophia too so I quickly pulled Sophia away and rolled her onto her back. I then kissed my way down her body till I found her beautiful shaved mound. I kissed Sophia's inner thighs and flicked my tongue over her hard pulsating clitoris, she was so wet. Looking up at her over her mound I saw that Rob was kissing Sophia again. Sophia's hips were alive with lust as she pushed up into my face desperately trying to get my tongue to go deeper.

While licking and tasting Sophia, I saw Rob moving from one breast to another. Sophia's breathing increased in shortness; her breasts rose up and down and thrust upwards demanding yet more attention from Rob. I could just about see Sophia watching us as we both teased her to orgasm. Rob was pulling one nipple while kissing and sucking another. The sight and sensation was too much for her as Sophia came again and again, thrusting her hips hard onto my mouth and shaking uncontrollably, Sophia wailed sounds I hadn't heard her make before.

"Oh My God, oh my God!" she whimpered.

Slowly Sophia came down from her orgasmic high. I came up beside her, Rob on the other side. Sophia kissed me, licking her own cum from my lips which Rob loved watching. Exhausted but still very much aware of what just happened, Sophia looked at me and said,

"Marty, that was amazing, thank you!" she paused to get her breadth back, then said, "I love you."

Sophia then turned to look at Rob as he was still looking admiringly at her body. Sophia then leant over and kissed him then turned back to me, realised I was still hard and very erect from what just happened. Sophia then went down on me and showed Rob and I what an insatiable woman she is.

While Sophia knelt between my legs, she hadn't noticed Rob was now very erect again and had moved behind her. Sophia felt his hands on her pert bottom which startled her at first. She looked round at him and smiled, opened her legs a little more then with a wiggle of her bottom she teased him to touch her again. He responded by running his hot pulsating cock up and down her extremely wet slit, the pleasure was so intense she released my cock to moan out loud.

"Do you want Rob to take you, Sophia?" I asked,

"Oh my God, Yes!" Sophia begged.

Inch by inch, Rob slowly inserted his thick cock into her. Looking at Sophia's face as he did this was truly amazing, a combination of disbelief and pleasure on her face. He fed his entire length deep into her which made her groan in ecstasy. Rob then held onto her hips and slowly started thrusting. Sophia continued sucking me and pushed back to meet Robs hard thrusts. Seeing Rob fuck Sophia from behind while she sucked my cock was mind blowing. Rob obviously thought the same as his thrusts became quicker and deeper; I sensed we were all close.

"Do you want him to cum in you Sophia?" I excitedly asked.

"Oh fuck, yes." Sophia begged.

Having another of my fantasies realised, I urged Rob on.

"Fuck her Rob, give Sophia your cum."

Hearing that, Sophia cried out with unbridled lust and pushed her hips back to meet Rob's hard thrusts. Simultaneously, Rob started to orgasm and shot his hot cum deep into Sophia, again and again he ejaculated his hot cum deep into her. This set me off as I shot my load into Sophia's open mouth and tongue. She desperately tried to swallow my load as Sophia struggled with the copious amount of cum as it ran down the side of her mouth onto her cheek and neck.

We all collapsed onto the bed; stunned and exhausted at just what happened, then after a while Rob broke the silence and said,

"Joanne will be so envious she missed out on this, but she'll be back tomorrow!"

But that's another story.

Marty15
Marty15
11 Followers