All Comments on 'The Glass House Ch. 05'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

I am very well aware that the heart wants what the heart wants, or maybe that's just what my little head says when it wants what it wants at the time, but it looks like Derek is treading on some very shaky ground here, but I like where you left this. #5 was another great Glass House story. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the last one.

BidickulousBidickulous6 months ago

Such an enjoyable, escapist series! Keep the fun and the hot, horny young men cumming!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

This story nurtures my own fantasies of BDSM to the extreme and resulted in a very wet response as I read it! Derek's love of the violent side of the scene made it all the more intriguing and tempting! Thanks for another sexy edition of this storyline!

LASFSEALASFSEA4 months ago

Love it. Got me off twice. would love this on film. Amazing storytelling. I would play any/ all characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES