The Glawackus: California Love

Story Info
Darian entices the Eldritch watcher to have her.
10.3k words
4.8
2.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Author: Greetings, reader! I apologize for the delay for the Next of Kin series, but I had the itch to write Darian once more. I hope you enjoy it, and I've had a few stories I'll be posting here shortly, since my ADHD writing habit has my attention all over the place! Cheers!

As always, all characters depicted are over the age of 18.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't put into words the sheer excitement that throbs through my body at any given moment that my move to California brought along a visitor from Connecticut. I have no self-control when I frequently go hiking every morning before the sun rises. My parents were thrilled that I loved Cali and that I was taking a dedicated interest in the wildlife. My mother was still cautious toward my safety concerning venomous snakes or bears up in the rocky regions of my hikes, but if she only knew where I was going and what I was doing, she'd have other concerns.

I approached the cave entrance in the middle of the bluff, pausing to take a drink of my Gatorade and loosening my hair from its skull-tight bun. I removed each item of clothing like a ritual of preparation, setting the folded stack on top of my shoes and smoothed my hands down my small frame. Since the first night I spent with the Glawackus, I was more comfortable in the body that I was born with. I had a figure that had very little feminine curvature, not much in the way of breast thickness, and with the summer sun spreading freckles over my face, I knew that I looked much younger than eighteen years old. It made me self-conscious around similar aged peers who had much more maturity to their bodies than I did. With my sweet beast, that was never a problem.

When I moved around the corner, the Glawackus was tucked in the back of the cave and sleeping next to the warm spring that was burbling to the side of the alcove. I smiled and padded over to him on my bare feet while he was deep in his slumber. I lowered down in front of his middle and then turned to lay on my side, propping my upper body up on my forearm. My right hand reached down for his velveted black sheath, and gently massaged that protective skin.

He whimpered, his leg shivered and he huffed from his nose. When I looked over to his beastly head, he didn't awaken. I smiled and bit my lip, then I turned toward the duty that I had taken up for this creature. A slow growth solidified between my fingers, and peeking through the split of his sheath was his petal shaped tip that was extremely swollen this morning. I glanced over my shoulder to look at his adorable sleeping snout, still stroking the loose skin of his sheath over his growing cock.

"Good morning, my sweet beast." I spoke in my warmest tone as the sun was peeking over the horizon and touched the back wall with a filling light. The Glawackus huffed suddenly from his nose and his eyes opened. Just as he was focusing on me, I smiled at him for a brief moment before I returned my attention down to his swelling tip.

I wet my lips and then slipped them around his growing head. He whimpered when I tightened the seal around his shaft and slowly nodded my mouth along the length of his growing, twisting member. I hummed in my throat, listening to his steady huffing as he laid his head on the ground and let his little human love slave pleasure him like I did every morning. God, I could never go back to having humans as my sexual partners. I was thoroughly ruined by the animalistic humping that I needed to have every single morning. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the rest of my life than to be on all fours, following after this creature no matter where he went.

The arousing sounds of my lips suctioning around his odd-shaped member filled the chasm above his heavy, open maw panting. His dual muscled rod was wet from tip to base, as I had grown comfortable with fighting the sensation of choking when he glided down my throat. I moved my hand away from the base of his shaft and rested it over the top of his hip. My upper body leaned down toward his pelvic region and he was down my throat, bulging my windpipe as I bobbed my head up and down swiftly over this beast's shaft with my clenched mouth.

The light from the sun was slowly fading away. The more aroused this supernatural beast was, the stronger the Eldritch presence filled the cave, observing my head moving bobbing between my beast's canine pelvis. I couldn't quite understand, but I didn't truly want to understand or know what was happening. I discovered a sexual creature that I wanted all to myself, and whatever dark summoning that permitted this to happen, I didn't have any fear over the hidden eyes I could feel roaming over my human figure pleasuring my beast.

The sharp whining and huffing from the open canine maw of my little friend was nearing his release under the eager rhythm I made of my mouth. The raised webbing on his thick helix-shaped member throbbed over my tongue, and his hips were abruptly bucking hard against my face. God, I loved when he was out of control and held my head still while he was rapidly pumping his unbending cock past my lips. I needed breath and pulled him out with a satisfying pop and sharp gasp. Quickly, he steadied his feet under him.

I decorated the space of the cave for my own comfort. I had my usual combination of a sleeping bag and my fleece blanket sitting at the rounded curve of the alcove. A thick, white fur rug covered the entire floor, and I had an oversized microfiber cushioned ottoman that was sitting next to the spring. I carried it from storage to the cave during the weekend when my mom and dad were gone. It was about three feet by three feet in length and plush.

I retreated to the tan colored ottoman and settled my perky butt onto the edge. Biting my lip, I watched him approach, sniffing after my sex with his wolfish snout. He planted the top of his nose against my slit and spread my labia open with his tongue.

"Yessss..." I sighed softly and smoothed my hand down over the top of his canine head, combing my fingertips through his fur as he licked me. I shivered and moaned softly to every lap swiping over my clit. Arousal was a learned behavior of my body, which meant I was slick and ready for my supernatural beast, even without his encouragement. I wasn't going to say anything. What woman would deny this beast a little taste of pussy?

He couldn't contain his ache and was impatient this morning. He removed his tongue and lifted his maw, his huffing erratic as he jumped up on his hind legs, rooting around with his swollen helix member. He was getting better at his aim, and didn't take but a few seconds of jerking his hips to find my entrance and barrel into me.

"Ah! Yes, that's it, my sweet beast. Hmm.." I fluttered my eyes closed and the loud echo of his sheath clapping rapidly against my pelvis was paired by my light, airy humming. I dropped my head back, holding myself up on my elbows supported by the ottoman beneath me. My legs were supported by my knees draped over the valley of his haunches, my ankles wildly swaying to the rhythm of his urgent rutting.

(clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) "Mmm..." (clap-clap-clap-clap) "Mmh..." (clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) Hmmh..." (clap-clap-clap-clap) "Mmyes..." (clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) "Mmmm yes, my beast..."

God, every thought in my head steered toward my beast emptying his sack into me every single morning. My parents were unaware of my lewd visitations and simply let me be since neither of them were truly complaining about time alone with one another every morning. Angled beneath my horny hound as his pleasure slave, I had very little worry of ever being discovered and it felt divine. I often wondered what would've come of this if I had never returned that night when he howled out to me? How lonely and regretful I would've been, and how much I would've been missing if I hadn't sought a darker side of me that wanted to fuck a supernatural beast.

It was a good, long hour of hammering my cunt in missionary, sweat coating my body and gasping breaths between the thread of need that was rising inside of me again. My sweet beast knew just how to make me cum, and now it was a guarantee despite his rough and rapid pace. I could never deny my lonely beast or my need to be satisfied by him. Our sexual position pleasantly changed the closer he was getting to his own release.

My sweet beast was leaning over my body a little more as the need was growing within him, until my ankles were resting against his shoulders. His canine head was directly above my own, staring down at me intently while pounding my ass down into the cushion of the ottoman. I sang praises toward the ceiling of being railed in my favorite position. His furry, humanoid hands clutched the edge of the ottoman just behind my head.

"Mmm yes, beast... Mmmh... Mmm... Mmmmh... Uuuh... Uuuh! (gasp) Aaauh... Aaauhh... Aauh! (gasp) Ohh! (gasp) Ohh! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Oh! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Ah! (gasp) Auh!"

My arms clutched the back of my knees while he was pressed down against me in that rough, demanding way. His movements launched him forward, abruptly forcing his hips into my lower lips to stretch around his bulb like he did every time we fucked. The ottoman creaked at the fastened joints, but otherwise never faltered beneath our daily heavy rutting.

"Aaah! (gasp) "Oh!" (gasp) "Ow!" (gasp) "Hauh!" (gasp) Aaaauuuh, fuck it's in!" I cried out and my beast shuddered against my front when my labia closed behind his knot and locked him in place. Rubbing every swollen inch against my stretched insides, my clit tingled until it flooded with that intense fire through my groin and the cave echoed with my intense cries.

"Aaaauuh!" (gasp) "Aaaauuh!" (gasp) "Aaaauuh!" (gasp) "Aaaaauuhyyes my beast!" (gasp) "Yes!" (gasp) "Yes!" (gasp) "Yes!" (gasp) "Aauuh!" I seized around him hard. Over and over, every cry and call from my lips was followed by the sharp spasm of my textured walls hugging around his abnormal shape. He whimpered and growled, loving the feeling of my enclosed flesh milking him the way it did. I dropped my ankles from his shoulders and clamped my legs around his dominating figure leading to the moments where he was whimpering in ecstasy.

"Uurgh! (pant) Rrrgh! (pant) Uurgh! (pant) Rrrrrr (snarl) Aaaaauuuuuuuoooooooo!" His canine calls between every heavy pant of his maw was followed by his dominating howl. He burst inside of me and as chilly as it had been every morning, I could feel the heat of his seed when it flooded my womb. Every sudden buck of his hips squirted another heavy load of his warm, sticky cum coating my insides and even oozing past his thick plum sized knot.

"Mmmmm..." I kept my arms and legs wrapped loosely around him when he would jolt every few seconds. I was calming my breaths and heartbeat while the intense heat rolling off of my beast's body covered me. I crossed my ankles at the base of his spine, my body jerked forward on the ottoman each time he rutted his spitting erection against the entrance of my womb. My beast rested against my chest, huffing against my sweaty neck while he was emptying into me.

I lifted my hand up to crane at his wolfish face and opened my mouth so his tongue could lick and rub against my own. I was the whore of an Eldritch beast and I had no regrets.

After an hour of securing the flood inside of my womb, my satisfied beast plucked his deflating cock from my cunt and his seed spilled out onto the floor beneath me. I got up from the plush ottoman and walked over to the hot spring, being left to my healing after taking another hot, quick pounding from my beast. I stepped down into the water and let the spring take me under. The energy that filled the air and healed my wounds both internal and external was quicker each time. Though, I noticed something lately. The Eldritch presence was not leaving with my beast as it normally did. It lingered much long after I had fucked him, and it piqued my curiosity more with each passing day as it stayed. Perhaps it could hear me?

"I will have you tonight, if whomever is watching would like to have me." I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew that it wanted something else. Something more. Perhaps mounting this beast was not enough anymore for it to be satisfied, whatever it was.

For the pleasure that I was taking for myself every day, I felt that there was more that needed to be offered on my end. It was the very least I could do for gratitude in having the most incredible sex of my life. Stepping out of the pool, the water receded from my body by the time I made it to my pile of clothes. I placed each piece on, and then put on my socks and shoes, with energy brimming in my body after every time I visited the alcove.

I was approaching the low entry of the cave, and paused. I looked back over my shoulder toward the pool where I could still feel eyes upon me and I smiled.

"I mean it. I will appease you tonight, not my beast. If you need more, I will accept it." It wouldn't be difficult to let my parents know that I would be camping out. I had done it many times, particularly when I was in heat and my lust needed more than just a morning romp to be satisfied. I would yearn to be scratched, bitten, tongued, fucked, and used by my beast without any reprieve. Those would be the weekends that my parents wouldn't see me for days. I would be so sore by the end of it, and sleep would claim me for the following day.

I returned home safely, but unlike most other times, I could tell that the Eldritch presence did not leave me. I could sense I was being watched, even when I was inside of my house. I removed my shoes, and went toward the bathroom, where I was going to scrub off the stink of my sweat and earth.

Following the tradition of the first night with my beast, I secured my hair into a taut French braid for the new experience I planned for tonight. I placed on a pair of knee high toe socks, a pair of sheer white panties, and a button down shirt. I put on a pair of jeans, just because it was going to be after I get off of work that I'd even be able to head for the cave. Mom and I were on our own most of the time, since my father was flying around the country to spread the word of Google and be sure that it was implemented as a searching tool.

In the interim, mom seemed to develop an interesting revolving door of male friends. Friends that I would see a few times and then never again. I didn't immediately jump to the conclusion of extramarital affairs, but once I met Ted, that suspicion was confirmed. Mom and Ted were out on the patio, listening to music when my mom was coming inside with an empty martini glass. Spotting me just making my way out of my room, she smiled.

"Hey, sweetheart! Enjoy your hike?" She asked, filling the mixer she produced from the cabinet with ice, gin, vermouth, and orange bitters.

"Yep. It was a little rough, but I powered through it." I glanced through the clear patio door, looking over the physique of Ted. He was tall, about 6'5" and was a total gym buff. The guy worked out every day and his upper body was thoroughly chiseled. Tanned skin like he never missed a day at the beach, and sandy blonde hair that was currently gelled into long, backward spikes. He was clearly much older than me, but clearly much younger than my mother. Perhaps early 30s and living the high life.

"Well, I don't want you powering through it and getting lost, or pushing yourself to a point that you can't make it back." She said.

"Mom, trust me, I get plenty of rest and well before it takes a toll on my body." Which was true. "Besides, I ran into my work friends, and they asked if I wanted to camp out tonight. So that's where I'll be."

"Oh, good. I am glad you're not going to camp out alone. It worries me when you want to go sleeping in the wilderness all by yourself." She sighed a breath of relief, Ted catching the last end of what she was saying toward me.

"You like to camp out? Sweet! I always look forward to piling my gear in the truck and finding a spot under the stars." He mused, looking in my direction, letting his gaze wander over me while my mothers' back was turned.

"Sounds like a good time," I said. Was it a little flirty? Maybe. Mom wasn't supposed to be involved with other men, but what consequence was there for me? I may have had a few moments where I imagined meeting Ted in the cave.

"Do you use a tent when you camp?" Ted inquired.

"Yeah, I still got all my camping gear. Dad used to take me camping almost every weekend. Mom isn't as fond of it." I commented, looking over at her pouring two drinks. She didn't have much to say, which usually meant she was tense. Was I making my mother sweat having something in common with Ted?

"Perhaps we can convince her to go camping someday." Ted winked at me, knowing my mother wouldn't see it, and quickly turned his attention back to my mother.

"Not a chance." She said while laughing, shaking her head and offering Ted his drink while I tucked away that wink. Clearly he wanted to go camping with me, but it wouldn't be tonight.

"I got work for a few hours and then I'll be packing for an overnight, alright?" I said to my mother's back, while she was brushing up against the rigid front of Ted's torso. From the fruit bowl, I was peeling a banana while I waited for my mom to answer.

"Yes, yes, of course, Darian. Just be safe." She said, half distracted by Ted's hand roaming down the side of her body and cupping around her ass cheek. I watched Ted pull my mother in against his solid frame and he buried his face in against her neck, making my mother shriek in laughter at the ticklish feeling of his breath.

When she tucked her neck in like a turtle, raising her shoulder to stop him, he looked toward me and our eyes met. He had a devious grin spread across his masculine lips, and I brought the banana to my lips. My tongue softly stroked the tip, then quickly I bobbed my head down then up the peeled length of the banana. He wasn't expecting that, even as I took a small bite of the fleshy fruit and watched him grope and touch my mother while his thoughts were clearly running away with scenarios involving me.

I stepped away from the kitchen counter, a mouthful of banana being chewed.

"Alright, have a good evening, mom. I'll probably leave work around eight." I said, walking away from the pair of them. Looking over my shoulder, Ted was trying not to be distracted by my presence as mom was kissing at his neck. He held his attention on me until I left the room, not concerned for being caught staring at the daughter of his mistress.

Work was boring, save for the Eldritch presence that constantly watched me no matter where I went today. Being at a sunglasses kiosk in the center of a busy mall meant that I'd get people who'd want to just browse, but we were trained to approach and say hello. If we ignore them, it opens up the opportunity for theft. Either way, I maybe got one or two customers most of the day. I was helping to store away the merchandise with my co-worker Andie, when I noticed a familiar figure approaching the kiosk.

"Hello, Darian." Ted's smooth voice was only a few seconds quicker than my smile. He set his rough hands to the glass countertop that was currently being emptied of our stock.

"Hello, Ted. Is my mom with you?" I asked. He grinned and shook his head.

"Nah, I wasn't planning on spending the evening with her. She's going to a two night spa with her girlfriends." He answered. "So, are you going to be camping with her?" He gestured to Andie, who lifted her brunette head up from the lock boxes for our merchandise, clearly confused.

"Ah, no," I smiled, "my mom throws a fit when I go camping by myself, so I lie and tell her that I'm going with friends so she worries less about me." Ted's brows raised, looking surprised.