The Glawackus: California Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, so you're just going out camping on your own tonight?" He asked. I glanced him up and down before steering my gaze toward his eyes. I felt the Eldritch presence around Ted growing stronger, dimming the lighting a little when clouds passed overhead of the mall's skylights.

"I don't know, am I?" I asked him suggestively, biting my lower lip. He smiled fully and tilted his head to the side, curating his response.

"Did you drive here?" He asked.

"No, I walk to the bus stop and take it here. I already have a campsite picked out."

"How long until you're done here?" He removed his hands from the counter when Andie was wiping down the glass.

"Actually, I can finish up." Andie interjected and glanced toward me with a sly smile. Clearly, she could tell that there was a developing energy between Ted and I.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah, all the merch is put away. I think I can handle wiping down the counters and turning off the displays." She said, waving me away.

"Alright, coolio. Thanks, Andie." I walked over to the computer and clocked out, then picked up my purse and joined Ted, walking down the mall center with me as it was closing up.

At first, it seemed awkward. I didn't know what to really say. I wasn't prepared for a man to be interested in me, even if Ted had been underhandedly flirting with me whenever I saw him at our house. I knew that I was playing with fire, opening up a relationship of some kind with Ted. I had a feeling it would upset my mother, but at the same time, she shouldn't be cheating on dad.

"So, where do you normally camp out?" He asked.

"I found an abandoned alcove with a hot spring about half a mile's hike from my house. I checked it out a few times for animal activity or remains before I settled in. It's been my home away from home."

"Ah, well, if we go back to your house and walk from there, I think Diane would know something was up if she saw my truck on the road." He mentioned, contemplating a plan.

"Well, my dad isn't coming home for another week, and if my mom's gonna be gone for two days, she's not going to see your truck, is she?" I mentioned.

His mood brightened considerably and he grinned, stepped closer to my left side and rested his hand on my right hip. I snaked my arm across his lower back and smiled up at him from my short height of 5'2". For those walking by, it probably looked like a father and a preteen daughter sharing a warm moment. I truly hated my short, freckled, under-matured body, particularly when I was with another person who was of interest to me. Ted didn't seem to mind it so much.

"Well, I got my gear with me. I stopped at home before coming here, so let's get this campout on the road, shall we?" He admitted. So he was hoping that he could join me and my supposed work friends on a camping trip. It was clear now that he wanted to pursue what lewd invitation I gave him earlier and I felt excited that he was interested in me. My self-esteem issues were put aside, especially since I didn't know what to expect when we got to the cave.

Would my sweet beast be there, tucked up in a ball and sound asleep or would he be absent? The Eldritch presence was growing as the California sun was setting behind the rocky mountains in the distance of our town. I followed Ted to the parking lot, and we split off just to climb into his silver truck. I buckled myself in and he started up his beastly Dodge. The radio was playing hit music while we drove through town, and the butterflies in my stomach wouldn't calm down. I could feel a permanent heated blush across my freckled cheeks. I hadn't been with another guy in almost a year, and hadn't felt more turned on by the thought of a guy in a long time. We were quiet, but the music was making it easy to be silent.

"So, how deep is the spring in the cave? How big is the cave?" Ted asked.

"Well, the spring is about seven feet deep at its center, a few flat surfaces along the edge. The cave itself is probably about the size of my dad's den, if you've been in it." I described.

"Nice. Do you keep anything there?"

"I put down a white fur rug back where my bedroll stays. I also took my mom's huge tan ottoman and put it in there. Sometimes I just want to sit down on something comfortable." I explained.

"Nice. So you've got a nice little camping pad all set up. How often do you go there?" He asked.

"Anytime I have a day off. I don't work tomorrow, so I just planned to relax in the mineral spring and get away from the house." I couldn't tell him the truth. He wouldn't believe me and would think I have some sort of sanity issue. Besides, I don't kiss and tell, even if my partner's not human.

"I think we'll have a good time tonight," Ted set his right hand on top of my left thigh and I felt fire crackle through the nerves of my leg and shiver through my womb. I turned to look at him and couldn't stop smiling. I felt intoxicated, but he was smiling back at me just the same.

It took about twenty minutes, and Ted pulled into the long driveway of my house and parked. I could feel my clit throbbing as I stepped out of the vehicle and started walking toward the house. The terrain was entirely blackened and the sunset was still bright on the horizon, but most of the sky was deep blue. Only the brightest stars and planets were appearing for the moment.

"I gotta change out my clothes and then I'll meet you out back." I said to Ted as he was locking the cab of his truck, after he had a backpack and bedroll over his shoulder.

"Sounds good."

I hurried into my room and decided to follow my own traditions. A small amount of lip gloss was placed on my pout, I checked my braid, then walked over to my closet. I set my other fleece blanket on the bed, since the nights were much colder than the mornings, getting down into the low 40s now that it was November. I stepped out of my pants, panties, lifted off my button-down shirt, and squeezed out of my sports bra. I placed my robe on, leaving just my toe socks like I had the first night I answered the call of my beast. I put on my hiking shoes, just because I knew how rough the terrain would be.

Then, so I didn't look strange, I placed the fleece blanket around me and closed it off. I locked the front door, then stepped out onto the patio where Ted was waiting. Noticing that I had my fleece blanket around me, he laughed.

"Cold?" He asked.

"Well, it's getting down into the 40s tonight. I don't take any chances." I said.

"True. So, do you really eat at all when you're camping out?" Ted inquired, looking over the terrain we would be hiking. I didn't even give thought to food and I paused. We had the house to ourselves. Why were we leaving it?

"You know, I just realized something."

"What?" Ted was looking at me now. I glanced around the property, not a single car or person around. I dropped the blanket on the concrete patio and showed him my robe.

"Why waste the time hiking if we don't have to?" I stepped out of my hiking shoes, then untied my robe. I slid the fabric off my bare shoulders and it dropped to the ground, revealing my nude figure to Ted.

Ted was stunned, looking me over as I stood in front of him with my thighs closed and my hands smoothing over my tight belly. My breasts pulled taut at the centers, with my small nipples poking out. He roamed his gaze down toward my exposed sex and legs, which were fully waxed. My hips swayed as I made my approach and started lifting his armless shirt out of the hem of his pants. Quickly, he dropped his gear, seized my wrists and angled my arms so that they were locked behind my back, pushing my chest forward to press against his.

He leaned down and placed his mouth over mine. Our tongues brushed together and I hummed in my throat. It had been so long since I had been intimate with a human male and choosing Ted as my target was a great decision so far. We breathed deeply through our noses while French kissing feverishly on the back patio. We held still long enough that the security flood lights turned off, and the only source of light came from the swimming pool.

Ted released my hands and pulled away from the kiss, guiding his lips to kiss along my jawbone and he immediately clutched my ass into his hands. He lifted me up off the ground effortlessly, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. I left a wet trail of kisses down his thick neck.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first time we met, Darian." He said between kisses and harsh breaths against my own delicate neck. He blindly walked us toward the padded pool lounger and he laid me down flat upon it. Joining me by climbing on top, the energy in the perfect dark around us was filled with that Eldritch presence. I opened my eyes to look up at the darkening sky and noticed there were clouds that were black, and rumbling with thunder. I didn't care, I wanted Ted, and his kissing drifted from my neck, down to my chest.

I watched him snare my breast into his mouth and suck hard. I gasped in a breath and smoothed my hand through his hair while he was milking my nipple. His teeth clamped onto my tanned skin.

"Hhh... hhh... hmmm... mmh..." Every time he bit into or sucked hard around my nipple, I shivered and huffed when the sensation spread through my belly and stirred heat between my damp thighs. Releasing my right breast with a firm pop from his tight lips, he moved his fingers to tug and tease that sensitive nipple while his mouth now cupped over my left.

"Mmm fuck..." I sighed softly from my lips and breathed deeply from my chest between every quiet sound that left me. Ted's fervent sucking was louder than the sounds I made, but he didn't seem to mind. Releasing my nipple with another satisfying pop, he sat up and removed his shirt, then unzipped his pants and pushed them all the way down, while kneeling between my ankles.

I smiled and tucked my knees to dangle over the arm rests of the lounger and leaned against my elbows. He smirked and his hands traveled up my calves, lifting the bend of my knees from the chair and pushing them back against my chest. He positioned himself on the lounger so that he was between my thighs. My slit was fully spread and my little sex pearl was hard and exposed. Even as another rumble of thunder and a flash of lighting moved across the sky, he didn't seem dissuaded from his pursuit.

"Mmm.. do you want to go inside?" He asked, looking over the slopes of my body, locked onto my eyes as he kissed along the crease of my inner thighs.

"Mmm.. no. I don't mind the rain." I said. There was electricity in the air, but there wasn't the smell of rain. I doubted it would pour upon us, and even if it did, I had always wanted to fuck in the rain. The wind picked up from the south and it was seasonably warm. The smell in the air was of pine and I was immediately aroused. Wetness collected at the entrance of my sex, and he continued his spiraling kisses nearing my clit. He could feel the heat and taste the wetness.

"Mmm, look at you. All nice and wet." He commented and I smiled.

"Mhm," I hummed and smoothed my hands up and down the back of my bare thighs.

He pressed firmly against my clit and kissed it. My sex spasmed at the first touch, and I let all the breath leave my lips. He paused again to look up at me and smirked.

"My, my, my, little girl, are you horny?" He spoke above my teased sex and I was growing impatient. My sweet beast never teased me like this and the frustration was seizing my body.

"Mmm, yeah." I sighed sensually.

"Mmm good, I like a horny girl." Ted kissed my clit again, and his tongue swept upward, pushing against my hot little bead in one firm stroke and I seized in a deep breath.

"Uh!" I dropped my head back and my thighs shivered. Ted didn't delay anymore and was now pushing my clit up with his slowly lapping tongue. I huffed and hummed quietly as I always did, my hands were switching between clutching the back of my knees and smoothing down my thighs as Ted was making love to me with his tongue.

Another rumble from the sky was stronger, and I opened my eyes, seeing that it was darker outside than normal. The pool lights had gone out and Ted was moaning between my thighs while he licked the alphabet over my slit. He would pull my labia into his mouth, then draw away with a hard pop. His lips would close around my horny little button and suck it like a pacifier, pulling blood to that arousing tip.

"Unh! Mmmh! Hmmh! Mmm yesss..." My sweet beast was the only one that previously had ever tasted my pussy. High school boys would just rub and finger me.

"Mmm, god you sound so sexy." He spoke between my thighs, and then pushed my tiny slit apart with his fingers, stretching my hood so that my hard little bead was poking up. Ted firmed the tip of his tongue and flicked rapidly across my clit.

"Auuuuhhh yeesss!" My spine arched and all my pelvic muscles squeezed.

"Mmmm..." Ted's mouth wrapped his lips around my stretched clit and the loudest sucking noises were followed by pleasure that hurt so good. I was panting toward the air, not even moaning at this point while my mind could barely structure any thoughts. Ted was taking his time, and we were so focused on each other that I hadn't noticed the lightning was turning red, and the pool behind us was so black that no reflection danced on the surface.

I didn't know that there were streams of black water moving out of the pool and filling the area with thriving vines that were growing thicker the further they reached. I was too distracted by Ted dunking his tongue into my pussy and swirling an inch deep against the most sensitive flesh. My hands pried my knees apart, as though they could spread further. I was so tucked beneath Ted's cupped mouth that my ass was slightly raised off the cushion, with the base of my tailbone resting on the lounger. Ted's head was nodding up and down, and his tongue formed into a cone that he was dipping in and out of my sex, sweeping up with a quick flick against my clit. Over and over, the feel of an orgasm was building inside of me while the chair was now being seized by the blackened vines that were climbing over the chair.

"Ah!" (gasp) "Ah!" (gasp) "Ah!" (gasp) "Mmh!" (gasp) "Auh!" (gasp) "Mmh!"

I wasn't aware of my surroundings and how they were changing, but the next lightning flash sounded like a crackle that startled me. My eyes opened and I looked up into the sky, which was a darkened shade of rose red and from the center of the clouds that were swirling over my house, a massive eye about the size of a house took shape and opened up. The Sclera was a solid pumpkin orange, the iris was filled with a deep, fiery yellow, and the pupil was directly staring down at our lustful union. The entire area was consumed by black vines that rooted over the patio, the house, and garage like an overgrowth.

Oh god, I was filled with real terror. I wanted to scream but couldn't. I hardly believed what I was witnessing while Ted was pleasantly unaware, still diving tongue first into my pussy. A massive eye within a spiraling lightning storm was hovering over my vine-trapped house. I looked all around and couldn't see the bluffs behind the property, nor the roads that led toward my home. The area around me was so dark, it felt like I was whisked into a void where only my house existed.

When I returned my attention to Ted, he had veins resting like hands over his shoulders and on the edges of his hips. I couldn't tell from my angle, but it seemed like the veins had sunk into his back all along the length of his spine. When his eyes were looking into mine, he looked upon me with an endless hunger. He raised up from between my legs just as I was feeling the firm coiling of vines climbing up from beneath me. My upper arms were completely coiled and raised up over my head, pinned down to the chair. My neck was roped three times and my thighs were bound and spread open.

Seeing that Ted was fully erect, his phallus was enlarged, with his veins blackened going all the way to the tip, the skin growing darker down to his base, where his testes and pelvis were jet black. His rod was as thick of a girth as the beast I had given myself to, with just as impressive of a length. I wasn't sure if it was Ted anymore, but it was clear that tonight wasn't for my horny beast, it was for the Eldritch presence that demanded more and to whom I promised my surrender.

Ted climbed over me and his hand was wedged between us, directing the base of his member. Quickly, he guided his tip to my entrance and his hips rushed forward to bury himself inside of me.

"Aaauh!" The feel of a human dick was so different from my sweet beast's erection. He fit into me like a glove, and every surface of my walls hugged tightly around Ted's fleshy tube. He stabilized his upper body on his forearms, resting on either side of my restrained head. Looking down at me, his hips rolled forward, pumping his member in and out of the full length of my depths, just barely bumping my cervix each time.

"Mmmmmm." He hummed. Every movement massaged inside of me and it felt so incredible. The unblinking eye was continuing to watch from its atmospheric presence, unmoving while it provided its low light that illuminated Ted's mounting backside over my restrained body. In a constant rolling motion Ted was cresting all of his length inside of me, stretching my wet, tiny slit around his thick base. I was humming and moaning quietly between every filling thrust. Smaller tendrils from the thicker veins holding me in place moved along my perspiring flesh and webbed over my breasts. Two small vines over each of my tits had tiny buds on the end of them. Each one opened up with four petals and planted over my nipples. Immediately, they started to quiver around my poking centers and I couldn't begin to describe the sensation. The pleasure went straight to my clit, throbbing each time my nipples were squeezed.

"Oh!... Mmh!... Hmmh!... Aah!... Auh!... Mmh!" Between Ted pumping his hips down against my pelvis, the budding vines palpitating my breasts, and the larger ones holding me vulnerable, I was giving over to the events. My fear was departing, and replaced with the same endless hunger for more. I had grown so used to being rammed, that while making love to Ted was incredible, I had dark thoughts roaming through my mind that demanded more.

"Oh, god, Ted, go faster. Mm.. I want you deeper.." I said from my moistened lips. The vines connected to Ted glowed briefly with a radiant red, and Ted sat up on the lounger, tucking his hands around my upper thighs to lift my lower half off the cushion. Immediately, Ted rushed his hips forward, landing his pelvis to sharply connect with my sex. His swollen member was lancing quickly into the deepest part of my vaginal walls, and the vines around the arm rest formed a netted bridge to hold my hips in place.

(clap) (clap) (clap) "Uuh!" (clap) (clap) "Mmmm!" (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) "Aauh!" (clap) (clap) (clap) "Ah!"

Thunder and lightning continued to rumble over the skies, rivaling the growing cries of sexual pleasure that I called out into the windy atmosphere from the patio of my house. I didn't expect the Eldritch presence to make itself seen to me, and the terror that I had before was completely forgotten. My eyes slid open and that eye pierced down into my soul, watching me take pleasure from mom's affair partner. I had no regrets, but my attention was not focused on Ted. It was focused on that burning eye behind Ted's hard pumping body, even as he quickened his rhythm.

(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) "Auh!" (clap, clap, clap, clap) "Yes!" (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) "Yes!" (gasp) "Ah, yes!" (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) "Auuuhyeees!"

I wasn't sure if it was the intimacy with a human male, being bound and rammed, or the Eldritch presence all around me and finally seeing the audience that had been observing countless days and nights while I gave myself over to a mutated beast, but the rush filling inside of me was so quick. My thighs were quaking, my breaths were shuddering, and even as I tried to keep my undivided attention on my Eldritch master, my eyelids fluttered closed. As it was happening for me, it was happening to Ted.