The Glawackus: California Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmh, fuck, I'm close!" Ted's husky groan pierced the darkness sounding like two different voices speaking together.

"Mmm come in me! Please come in me, Ted!" I wasn't sure where that came from. I was playing with fire concerning the risk of becoming pregnant, but I didn't care at the moment. Deep down, I wondered if Ted and I were sharing the same experience. Was he aware that we were bound by dozens of vines? Did he see the change in the atmosphere? Has it ever really been Ted since he met up with me tonight? All questions that were pinned for later as my manipulated, mounted body was locked into the rising tingles that filled my pelvis and spread through the sensitive, sexual extremities of my flesh.

"Urrgh!" Ted was possessed, and moved like a beast in that moment before he'd come. My legs were shifted by the vines connecting with him and freed from the chair to bind my ankles so they rested over Ted's shoulders. He leaned forward to raise my ass off the lounger, dropping his hips down in a furious angle against my slit wrapped around him like a wet glove.

(clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap) "Hmmmmnh!" (clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap)

"Ohhhhhh! (gasp) "Aaaaauuuh!" (gasp) "Uuuuhhhhhh!" (gasp) "Aaaauuuuuuuuh YEEES!"

My spasms clamped around Ted's pounding prick, and it was only a few seconds into squeezing him that he joined me in sexual climax.

"Uuurrrrrrgh!" (hiss) "Aaauuugh!" (hiss) "Hnnngh!" (hiss) "Hmmmnh!" I loved how Ted sucked his breath in between his gritted teeth. His thick spear burst toward the entrance of my womb and filled me with every sudden jerk of his frame on top of me until he collapsed.

When we were breathing out of exhaustion and he calmed his hips, I opened my eyes and gazed up into a normal, starry sky. The storm clouds I witnessed were gone, the lights of the pool were bright, and the security lights had come back on at some point. Ted's eyes were no longer blackened, and there weren't any vines holding my arms up or my ankles against his shoulders.

He sighed softly and turned to kiss the arch of my foot, still clad in my colorful, knee-length toe sock. I looked down over my sweaty front, noticing that several more bites and warm, red hickeys were all over my breasts.

"Mmm... for a moment there, you seemed like you were scared we were doing this. Glad that you got past that." He said, dropping my ankles from his shoulders, he leaned down and settled on top of my unbound figure. Ted planted his lips on top of mine and moaned into the kiss as his cock was softening inside of me. His mouth was so soft, his tongue was warm, and the way he kissed me was like I was his only lover. When he broke the kiss again with a soft suction, he whispered.

"That was so fucking hot. I liked how you held your arms above your head."

"Mmm, I felt like the world was on fire." I responded.

"Well, you certainly lit my fire. I've never had a woman just drop her robe and be completely naked." He described. "Sorry I didn't get a condom beforehand."

"It's alright."

"Are you worried about it?" He asked, looking down into my eyes. I shook my head and smiled.

"Not at all."

He sighed in relief and tucked his arms under my shoulders. It was clear he enjoyed staying inside of me and I leaned up to kiss his lips several times. Each one more passionate, eventually a little tongue rub between each one. His mouth placed over mine again and he rolled his hips forward. I felt a slight firming of his groin.

"Mmmm..." I left the kiss first, "second round already?"

"Now you know why your mother likes having me around." He said, another arch of his lower body and his sex stick was already hard.

"Mmh!" I hummed in my throat, and he kissed the center of my neck.

"I love how quiet you are until you're ready to come." He whispered, continuing to revive our lovemaking with a slower, deeper rhythm.

"It's because I spent my high school years not trying to be caught." I whispered back.

"You'll have to show me." He demanded, before we were silenced by our resumed lovemaking.

Five Months Later

Ted never stopped seeing my mother, and at the same time, he never stopped seeing me. It was a delicious love square where Ted and my mother were hiding from my father, and Ted and I were hiding from both of my parents. As perverse and wrong as it was, I didn't care as much as I should have. My father was blissfully unaware of anything going on at home, knowing only that his wife and daughter were much happier in California.

Dad's time spent away on business trips were greater now than they had been before. At the same time, my parents gifted me a Nokia cellular phone and Motorola pager for Christmas. The gift that I had given my parents was to announce to them that through carelessness of the fun I was having on my camping trips, I was pregnant. My parents were not immediately happy about it, but seeing that they had the means to take care of me, I decided to live with them until the baby was born.

My father asked who the father of the baby was, and I told him that I had been seeing a guy, but he moved away. I couldn't tell them that it was Ted. He eventually learned of my pregnancy, and while he wasn't immediately happy about it, he never gave himself away.

Once the idea of my mother becoming a grandmother settled in, she was inviting Ted to stay overnight more frequently as a way to cope with feeling old. Every night that my father was gone, mom was filling his side of the mattress with Ted. I didn't mind it so much, since Ted was keeping up appearances with my mother until he could slip away.

This evening, my mom fell asleep watching television in the master bedroom, and an hour after she was out like a light, Ted walked across the hallway and came to my room. I shared the same thrill with Ted that my mother could wake up at any time and discover us. Even with the risk, my pregnancy and his dedication to the triangle he had with the two of us didn't dissuade him.

The moonlight that was pouring through my bedroom window blacked out as the Eldritch presence made itself known to me. The mirror of my vanity desk was dark as void, and that Eldritch eye was peering into my soul from the mirror, observing our union. I grasped the edge of my mattress as Ted was arched over my backside, bucking into me from behind. Just like with my sweet beast, I barely made a sound between the hard, rapid clapping of Ted's needy pace.

Both of his hands roamed over my breasts, which were now filling out nicely and swayed quickly beneath me like little pendulums. I had never experienced that before, but it was clear that Ted loved the feeling of my breasts in his clenching hands.

"Mmm, your tits are growing." He huffed, sawing my nipples between his kneading fingertips.

"I know," I panted between his fervid mounting, "I'm about to switch bra sizes if they don't stop swelling."

"Knocking you up was the best thing to happen to your body." Ted's right hand smoothed down to my growing stomach, settling his hand to my swollen womb where he was acknowledging the little bun in the oven. I bit my lip and moaned next to his ear.

"Do you wanna know what we're having?" I asked him.

"Mmm, I think it's a boy." He answered and I laughed softly into my heavy breathing.

"Mom told you, didn't she?" I was quick to know that.

"She sure did." He kissed my neck, then both his hands wrapped around my upper body and he pulled us back so I was leaning against him. He speared up into me and I started to drop back against his thighs, skin clapping between the raised doggy position.

"Uuuhhhh!" I cried out. Ted's hand clamped over my mouth, but he didn't yield or slow down our combined rhythm. I moaned against his palm, and his other hand was possessively wrapped across my chest. I had a new favorite position, and Ted obliged my sexual needs as my pregnancy hormones had me wanting it almost every night.

The moonlight went away, and I noticed how dark it was in my bedroom. Stepping out of the mirror that no longer had a reflection for me was my sweet beast. Looking over my shoulder, it was clear from Ted's vacant gaze that he wasn't here and witnessing the same thing that I was. I freed myself from Ted's grasp and he raised my hips to his bucking groin as I steadied myself on my forearms, now face to face with my animal lover's face.

"Hello, my sweet beast." My dark beast didn't hold any anger or jealousy. Instead, he padded over to the foot of my bed and using his oversized haunches, he climbed up onto the bed, with a small hint of his petal shaped tip peeking out from his sheath. I had changed the frequency of my visits to a few times a week, rather than every morning. My poor beast was clearly feeling neglected when he aligned his canine undercarriage with my face. He closed his human arms around my pregnant belly and rested his chest over my backside.

Without using my hand, I angled my face toward his sheath and he grew into my mouth, moving down my moaning throat. He started pumping past my lips as deep and rapid as Ted was doing from behind me. I could feel my body needing breath after about a minute and I was so aroused at the thought of being trapped between two horny males each taking their desire of my willing body. Ted was none the wiser to my black beasts arrival or he might've stopped altogether.

"Fuck, baby, you're still so tight." Ted said. I pulled back from sucking my sweet beast's dual muscled dick to gasp and answer.

"Yeah, you gonna come, Ted?" I asked before I could feel a very impatient clawed hand steer me back toward his cock and eagerly pumped into my esophagus. When I moaned, it sounded muffled, and I was gagging for air while Ted was smoothing his hand over my asscheeks.

"Mmm, all inside of you like I have every night." He said through sharper, gritted breaths. He groaned at the sound of my gagged moans and his hands clutched my waist.

"Nnnnhhh... fuck I love hearing you. Sounds like you have a dick down your throat... (hiss) mmmm..." Ted couldn't handle it much longer.

My horny beast was already swelling at that prominent knot. It squeezed past his sheath and directly stretched past my lips until they closed around his bulb.

"Rrrrgh! (hiss) Hnnnnnngggggh! (hiss) "Ahhhhhhh!" Ted was louder than I had been, but one thing was certain. He didn't hear or respond to my sweet beast who was flooding my belly the same time he was filling my womb. Both animals that I had been cuffed between were spurting down my offered holes and I was seized between them until I was turning red from lack of air. My beast's deflated knot popped free from my lips.

I gasped and coughed, and Ted smoothed his hand down my back, because at some point after I was used by my human and supernatural lovers, my beast had quickly pulled away. Ted was still reeling himself in from his powerful orgasm.

"Fuck, Darian. While you were making those sounds, I imagined I could see someone fucking your mouth again. It was hot." I caught my breath shortly after he confessed.

"Mm, so was I. I hope that your friend Charlie can join us again. That was an amazing Valentine's day."

"Wasn't it?" He pulled out of me and I sighed in relief. I could feel the baby push his foot against the front of his safe womb and I returned myself to lay down on my side in my recently upgraded queen sized bed. Ted laid over the covers as I was getting under them, and he stroked his hand down my face.

"What if I let you live with me?" He asked. My brows raised in surprise. I wasn't expecting that.

"When? Like, when the baby's born?"

"Yeah," he answered, clearly thinking about things, "been thinking about this baby, and how I've always been able to dodge this happening. When I heard about it, I was kinda pissed."

"Yeah, I know. Mom said that you were all moody, and that you told her that you were worried that she was going to spend less time with him." I explained.

"I told her that, but I was actually pissed that it happened. I didn't want to be a father. I enjoy my carefree life and not being tied down," he confessed, "but seeing how being pregnant hasn't stopped a single moment of us having fun, I feel like both things could happen."

I paused to think about it.

"So, you'd like to be a dad, but we're still able to have fun? Do you mean that we would just be parents, but not necessarily together?"

He nodded, but his lips were pressed together, tension in his gaze as he waited for my reaction. I took a moment to really think about it. I was fine just raising this baby on my own, and living with my parents. If I lived with him, I'd never have to worry about his presence.

"Don't you think my moving in with you would raise a parade of red flags to my mother?" I asked.

"Your mother is a great woman, but I'll never have a real relationship with her, since she's committing adultery and has done so successfully since she moved here and met me. I had just left a relationship because didn't want anything serious." He explained, while his hand was moving along my growing pregnant belly.

"So you'd end it with her?" I asked.

"She'd probably end it with me," he said, "I'd like for you to tell your parents that I'm the father."

My eyes widened.

"I'd lose my mother if we told her, and I need her right now. More than ever." I objected.

"I don't mean right now. Perhaps once the baby is born and then we can plan to live together. Eventually, you'll need to put the father on the birth certificate."

"This is a lot to take in, Ted. Not only would it strain the relationship I have with my mother, but my father would notice if my mother started acting sad, angry, or jealous around us once it's out." I hoped that got the point across.

"It's not happening tomorrow, Darian. I want to be in this baby's life in more of a role than just the affair partner of your mother. I'm not even a family friend since she's never introduced me to anyone except you."

I swallowed hard and wondered if I would be alright. I couldn't feel the Eldritch presence, and a part of me was so greatly attached to my sweet beast. I didn't expect I'd have a choice to make, but if nothing had to happen now, I wouldn't decide now.

"Alright. At least I have some time to think about it." I said. Ted seemed satisfied with that answer and kissed me on the lips.

"Good. I gotta get back to your mom before she notices I'm not around." He climbed off my bed and put his boxers back on. Opening the door, he said nothing else, but I felt lost about the future. I know that he isn't the true father of this child. That Eldritch entity took over him and I know this child will need this place.

I was certain of my decision to stay here, but Ted did offer a real home for my child. It was difficult to say whether I should stay here or move in with him. I'd be giving up this land, and I'd likely never see my sweet beast again. My experiences with that Eldritch entity may come to an end, and I had just started to enjoy that voyeur aspect of it all.

"I don't think I could leave this all behind," I whispered.

Just as I had mentioned what I felt, I heard the trilling purr of my animal lover. I smiled softly and looked toward my window, seeing his black fur shimmer under the returning moonlight. I quickly removed the covers and scooted myself to the edge of the bed. My beast climbed up between my spread legs and thrust his phallus into my already used hole.

"Mmm... I could never leave this behind." I said, locking my ankles around my beast's hammering haunches, settling in for a long, sleepless night with my supernatural lover.