The Gloriest Hole Ch. 01

Story Info
Abe finds a mysterious gloryhole in his new home.
2.3k words
4.36
10k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snackme
Snackme
20 Followers

Being 18 and moving into a whole new town in a different part of the country was taking bigger toll on Abe than expected. Being used to the comfort of his own town, the new scenario, language and people was making him truly homesick. With jet-black hair and brown eyes, his looks also stood out from the other Norwegian students attending Skilderud. He was brooding over this very thought all throughout his first day at the new school, not being able to think about much else other than his old home and life. Keeping contact with his friends from his old life was easy, with the new age of technology and magic making life very convenient.

Opening the door of his new house, Abe noticed that most of the unpacking had already been done. Abe's mother was a kind and caring woman, who always put her son's needs before her own. She had raised Abe on her own, after his father had left them when Abe was just a baby. Despite the challenges of being a single parent, she had worked hard to provide for her son and give him the best life possible. She was a beautiful woman, with long brown hair and warm, brown eyes. She had a gentle smile that could light up a room, and it was this smile that greeted him after entering the kitchen.

"Sooo, how did your first day go?" She squealed excitedly.

"It was fine, mom. They had me entering the school's football club after reviewing my application. So, I guess things won't really change much, except for the people, the food, the scenery, the-"

"Alright alright, I know you're homesick" his mother interrupted with an exasperated wave of her hands.

"I miss our old town too, but we agreed to make the best out of this opportunity. Honey, this school is one of the best ranked schools in Europe. You'll do great there, and then do greater things when you graduate!" She said soothingly, giving him a small hug.

She was right, they'd agreed on this a long time ago, otherwise Abe and his mom wouldn't be here. She had also gotten a job at the local nursing home, providing care for the elderly, which she deeply loved. Noticing that most of the furniture was already in place, he asked:

"How'd you have the time to do all this?" He walked throughout the living room.

"Oh, one of our neighbor's is a Talent in telekinesis and wanted to help out. I wanted to decorate on my own, so we just moved the bigger furniture, including the beds!"

"Neat." He answered. This new life was giving small pleasures he didn't expect.

"I'm going up to sort out my room, just call if you need any help, ok?"

"Sure honey."

Abe climbed up the stairs and entered his new room on the right. It was smaller than he was used to, but he couldn't complain. The boxes were stacked neatly to the left side of the room, with his computer-gear and other heavier stuff covering the greater left-half of the bedroom. His bed was in the far-right corner, not big enough for two but comfy enough for him for the last 8 years.

"Sure, not getting any chicks in that old thing." he mused. With broad shoulders and 5'9 feet frame, he was always taking the interests of the local girls back home. Not that he reciprocated any of that, though, as sports and school was taking up much of his free time, he didn't see the point in exploring relationships. While minor Talents had a higher libido than the average human, Abe was completely fine with masturbating on his own.

Maybe I should change that. he thought, smiling slightly at the thoughts of meeting the women at his new university. He had glanced some sweet, thick asses on his way back from Skilderud.

Thinking about just that, he slipped out of his pants, locked the bedroom door and started stroking it softly, taking his sweet time relaxing and getting comfortable in his new room. That's when he noticed it. A small, black hole just under his window, in the middle of the room. He didn't notice it earlier, but from the angle he was sitting it looked out of place.

He was about to call to his mother, but a small note falling from the hole stopped him in his tracks.

"What the fuck..." He whispered.

"Is this some kind of prank?" He buttoned his pants and grabbed the small note from the floor. It read: "Be here at 21:00. Keep me a secret."

Crumbling up the note, he shoved it in his back pocket deciding that if it hadn't blown him up yet, it was some kind of strange welcoming ritual in Skilderud. He'd been told that the 4th years were known to have weird initiation processes, especially the football team.

Abe continued his day as normal, unpacking his stuff and decorating his room as much as possible. Since the kitchen hadn't been sorted yet, his mom had ordered takeout and they had spent the rest of the day talking and settling into their new home.

As day turned into evening, Abe took a shower and was shoving his old clothes into the washing machine, as he noticed the outline of the crumpled up note in the pants pocket.

Oh yeah, that... He thought. Throwing the note into the bathroom trashcan, he checked the time on his phone, which displayed 20:56.

"I swear if its one of those confetti bombs I will quit this school." He proclaimed unconvincingly.

"Mom, I'm going to bed early!" He shouted from the bathroom door. A faint "Ok, good night hon." emanated from the downstairs livingroom as he finished toweling his hair.

Entering his room slowly, he eyed the black hole on his bedroom wall. It was probably the size of a tennis-ball, but had no other signs of anything connected to it. He had even gone outside and looked back at the facade of the house to investigate if that hole had an entrance of some kind. With nothing out of the ordinary, he had just decided to wait it out and see what new messages he was about to get.

Probably have to run around naked or something like that. He thought, reminiscing back to one of the older American movies he'd seen. Now that would be a sight to behold...

As the clock ticked 21:00, anticipation rose as we sat on his bedroom floor, staring into the black hole. He'd tried to put his eyes and fingers near it to maybe glimpse what was on the other side, but his fingers were stopped by an invisible barrier, and his eyes saw nothing.

After some excruciatingly slow seconds passed with nothing exploding at him, he let out a sigh of relief and was just about to tuck in for the night as the hole shimmered with a faint black glow. He continued to stare at it, and his jaws slowly dropped as he witnessed what came out of the hole.

Slowly, but surely the hole grew larger, revealing an increasingly bigger ass coming out of the wall. He felt blood rushing too his cock as the ass grew wider and wider, with a beautiful puckered anus looking back at him. He stood up slowly, as not to scare the hole, or whatever it was. The ass had stopped moving. He didn't even know if it could widen the hole more. It was massive, almost twice as wide as his hips, with a beautiful beige color, slightly tanned with a hint of a thong tan line. The massive ass was perfect in every way. Round and muscled, with just the right amount of soft fat. It looked like the owner was a huge fan of squats. A slight hint of a vagina was noticeable in the lower parts of the hole, but the main prize for his eyes was definitely the donut shaped asshole, slightly darker than the rest of the ass. He was standing above it now, his pulsating member engorged with blood. He'd never been so turned on in his life. The erotic sight of the ass made him almost forget to lock his door. After quickly doing so, he turned around and noticed for the first time that a small note was attached to the right upper side of the shapely ass. He read it. "Try me out", it said.

Its like hentai, but in fucking real life. He thought. The ass was covered in a thick, lube-like substance, with more coming out every time the pulsating anus twitched. Holy shit its filled with lube... He realized. Abe couldn't resist any longer. This erotic sight coupled with his endless curiosity and libido made him quickly pull down his pants, revealing his rock-hard cock, twitching in the air. He hesitantly put his pulsating member on top of the warm, beautiful ass. He felt a slight twitch coming from the ass as he did, and immediately rocked back.

"S...Someone's actually doing this..." He whispered, realizing for the first time that an actual person was the owner of that magnificent ass. He thought of the girls he talked to in Skilderud that day, but no one, absolutely no one had the size and shape of this ass right in front of him.

He placed his cock on top of the ass again, slowly moving it around and feeling every inch of the round, silky-smooth ass.

Abe put his hands around the massive ass-cheeks. He fondled them, squeezed them, and even spanked it playfully as he explored his new toy. The ass was moving slowly to the rhythm of his loving caress, playfully inching, or trying to inch closer to his rock hard shaft, grinding its anus on the tip of his dick. Abe squeezed the cheeks some more, massaging the muscles of the ass with deep satisfaction. He pressed them together, making it envelop his cock, then he slowly grinded the tip of his dick up and down between the fat cheeks.

"Oh, you want this baby?" He whispered soothingly. Grabbing a hold of his thick cock, he slowly moved the tip on, then into the anus. It was tight. As tight of a grip he'd ever felt before. Not once in his life had he felt something so erotic. It wasn't hard to slip his cock into the pulsating asshole, but it wasn't loose either. He gasped as he felt the inner walls of the ass surrounding his cock, tightening around it. He felt the heat and the wetness as he began to thrust deeper and deeper into the ass, feeling the texture of its inner walls caressing his cock with its tight embrace. He started thrusting, moving slowly but firmly back and forth, taking in every inch of the wet, sticky walls. The ass moved with him, meeting each of his thrusts with its own. Abe couldn't believe how incredible this felt. He had never experienced anything like it before. He reached around to grab the ass again, feeling the muscles tense and release under his fingers as he continued to pound into it.

"Oh fuck, this is amazing," Abe moaned, his thrusts becoming more urgent and intense. The ass responded in kind, squeezing his cock tighter and tighter with each thrust. He was closer to reaching an orgasm for every thrust, squeezing the ass-cheeks tighter and tighter for each time he felt the urge to cum. Abe lost himself in the sensation, his mind consumed by the pleasure of the moment. He felt himself building to a climax, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded inside the tight, hot walls of the ass. With a final, desperate thrust, he came, his body shaking with pleasure as he emptied every last drop of hot, stickly cum inside the ass. The ass continued to pulse and squeeze around his cock, receiving his seed eagerly. His knees buckled, and he had to hold the window-frame to not fall to the ground. He let out several desperate moans, not caring if his mother heard it or not. The anus was still tight around his cock, moving slightly back and forth to pump more cum out of him.

Finally, as the last drops were spent, he collapsed to the ground, breathing hard and taking in his work. The ass was covered in the lube, sweat and cum that had spilled out from his orgasm. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Seemingly satisfied, the ass slowly retracted into the wall again, the outlines of the hole following the decrease in size.

Abe lay there on the ground, his body still trembling with the aftershocks of his orgasm. He couldn't believe what had just happened. It was like a dream come true, an experience beyond anything he had ever imagined. As he slowly regained his composure, he realized that he had to clean up the mess he had made. He stood up and surveyed the room, taking in the sight of his cum and lube splattered on the floor. With a sigh, he grabbed a towel and began to clean up the mess. He worked methodically, wiping away every trace of his indulgence until the room was spotless once again. As he finished, he looked back at the wall where the ass had emerged. The hole was now its original size, with no trace of it being used at all. A small, hastily written note suddenly fell out of it, falling to the ground and hitting a spot of lube and cum. He picked it up with two fingers, and read: "Tomorrow, same time."

Abe's heart skipped a beat as he read the note. Tomorrow, same time? Was this some kind of invitation? He couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect of another round with that thick ass, but at the same time, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off. Who had left the note? And why did they want to meet him again? He knew that he couldn't just ignore it, he wanted more. He wanted it all.

Snackme
Snackme
20 Followers