The Gloriest Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
Abe gets a little surprise.
2.8k words
4.58
7.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snackme
Snackme
20 Followers

Abe woke up the next morning feeling both exhausted and energized. The events of the previous night had left him feeling drained, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. He kept getting flashes of memory of that beautiful, plump ass presenting itself to him, taking his cock in with glee. He still remembered what the anus walls felt like, soft and slippery. Tight and ready to get filled with cum. He wanted to tug one out right then and there, but the small note under his pillow kept him from doing so. Tomorrow, same time, it had said.

As he got dressed and getting ready for his second day in Skilderud, he found himself thinking about the mysterious ass once again. He couldn't wait for round two.

School came and went. Abe was kneeling on the bedroom floor. He'd already told his mother that he was taking another early evening, locked his doors and was naked from the waist down. His raging boner twitched in anticipation of that wide babymaker appearing from the hole in the wall. He was amazed that it was still there, not actually believing that what he'd experiences the previous night was real.

But it was real, and whatever, no, whoever wanted him to fuck her, he was ready to oblige.

A full minute passed after the clock ticked 21, a faint shimmer appeared in and around the hole. To Abe's surprise, it didn't widen.

Technical difficulties? he mumbled softly, a bit awkward when he realized how long he had been in this position. Slowly lifting himself up, he stood before the hole, which was placed nearly perfectly at the height where his dick would be. Slowly, something materialized from the hole.

His eyes almost bulged out of his head as he saw that a mouth and lower half of a face was jutting out the hole.

"Holy shiiiiiit..." He said, in awe of the view. The lips were plump, and extremely erotic to look at. Red lipstick had been applied, giving the lips a shiny red glow in the darkening bedroom. The nose was sharp, but not too big, complementing the rest of the face, perfectly sculpted and symmetric. The skin was the same color as the ass from the night before, slightly tan with a soft, feminine jawline.

"H-hello? Someone there?" He asked, almost in a whisper. Kneeling down so that his face was level with the unknown face. He didn't know if she could hear him, but as he was face to face with the hole, her mouth slowly opened, revealing a note placed on her tongue.

He gingerly picked it up, reading: "Use me how you want."

His heart was pounding, sending all the blood it could to his throbbing dick as he read the note. He stared at the mouth, confidently displayed in front of him, with a faint smile it her plump, sexy red lips.

He leaned in closer, inching his face towards hers. Abe lifted his right hand, slowly touching the womans face, getting a feel for her soft skin. Her slight reaction came in the form of a mildly surprised sigh, breath escaping from her waiting mouth. The hole completely encapsulated the face, not revealing the rest of it. He didn't know if this was a person he had seen before, and frankly, he didn't care. Holding the left side of her face, we leaned in for a kiss.

She immediately returned the favor, slathering him in a wet, sloppy tongue fucking. She had a surprisingly long tongue, which slipped in and around the inside of his mouth, their kiss synchronizing with each other in a lustful, erotic dance of saliva and passion.

He didn't know how long they kissed, but after a while steam had coalesced on his window, and half his and the woman's face were covered in sticky mouth-juices. Both of them were breathing heavy as he moved his head back. The woman still held on to his tongue, not wanting to let it go. She sucked his tongue, and bit it seductively with a wide smile when he stepped away from the hole.

The deep, horny sighs emanating from the hole was almost too much to bear. Her soft sighs almost echoed in the bedroom, as her deep breaths were anticipating another round.

Abe noticed that the window blinds weren't closed, and he stepped up close them for good, wanting this moment not being ruined by the neighbors from across the street noticing him. As he finished closing the blinds, a grunt left his lips involuntarily as he felt the warm, wet tongue licking his balls. He hadn't shaved in some weeks, making his testicles slightly hairy. This didn't seem to mind the beautiful face one bit, as she licked, slurped on and swallowed his balls, trying everything she could to climb her way up his shaft.

"Ooh, oh fuck baby..." He moaned, knees weak from suddenly having his balls sucked like that. Never had he felt this before. Someone so willing to take in his veiny cock, begging for it. Needing it.

He took a step back, taking in the erotic sight in front of him one last time. The woman had noticed this, and slowly opened her mouth wider and bigger, showcasing her deep throat, with saliva sticking from every corner of her enticing mouth. He could see her uvula too, but nothing compared to the thick, long tongue slowly unwrapping down her perfect chin. A deep pinkish-red, the tongue must have measured 4 inches long, ending in a small tip that dripped thick saliva slowly down on his bedroom floor.

The face was breathing heavily now, waiting for his cock. Wanting him to ram his organ down her throat. As he came closer again, he saw her lips moving into the word please, then sticking her tongue out again. As the tip of his penis touched her tongue, the sexiest gasp of pleasure escaped the womans lips, her soft, feminine voice coming out in a sigh of pure delight. She started licking his shaft immediately after, trying to take his cock deeper into her throat. He fulfilled her wish by ramming his cock right into her all at once, only stopping as he felt her lips touch the end of his shaft.

The woman took his cock like a champ, sucking deeply, making wet, sloppy noises come from her mouth. Her tongue was caressing around his shaft for every thrust, and in some instances she wouldn't let him go, making him savour the walls of her inner throat. It was tight, and she knew it. She had made her mouth and throat as tight as it could be, making him feel like he was inside her asshole again. The mad thrusting and slurping went on for a while, and he started to feel his cock quiver in anticipation of blasting his hot, sticky seed. Her throat was made for sucking cock, and her technique was like nothing the 18 year old had ever felt before. Never did he feel any signs of her teeth scratching his shaft. It was a lustful, smooth experience all the way.

The last few thrusts were hard. Abe rammed his cock into her throat with as much force as he could manage without hurting her. She in turn sucked on his cock harder than she had ever done since the start of this session. As he felt his orgasm come, he shoved his whole cock, balls deep into her waiting throat, holding her face in place with both his hands as he did so. Intense pleasure surged through his entire body as he came even harder than last time, his seed rushing towards their new home in an explosion of passion and sexual desire.

Her mouth, still clamped shut around his manhood, sucked and gulped down his cum as much as he could, leaving no drop to escape her wet, sticky lips. Her vacuuming mouth was almost too much to bear, as Abe had to hold his windowsill yet another time to not fall down backwards.

As the last drops were drawn out, the lips still wouldn't let his cock go, continuing to deliberately suck on his cock even when it started getting smaller from the rough fucking.

With his balls drained dry, and his mind in a haze, he almost forgot what he planned to do. He turned around, noticing the open backpack. He turned hack to the mouth, and saw as the woman licked her lips, satisfied from the throat fucking. Abe reached towards his backback and emptied it. Grabbing the first med and roughly ripping out a piece of paper, scribbled a small note. Before the woman could finish her erotic licking, Abe touched her lower lips with two of his fingers.

A surprised gasp came from the face, but she slowly opened her mouth as he pushed the lower teeth downward. He put the small piece of paper on her tongue, making sure she knew what it was. Then, giving her a small kiss on her left cheek, he backed off. A soft chuckle and a bright smile with the most perfect teeth he had ever seen were visible from the hole in his wall. She blew him one last kiss, then the face retreated, and the hole returned to its original state. Finally being able to catch his breath, Abe laid down on the bedroom floor, breathing heavily, hearing his heart pumping in his head.

He hopes she reads the note, and he hopes she comes back tonight.

The next hour was spent by washing up (again) and rearranging his bed so that it was positioned next to the window. Conveniently, his bed lined up nicely with the hole, and when Abe was satisfied, he turned off the lights and laid down.

He hoped that she understood what he meant with his note. He doubted that his idea was even possible, considering his lack of knowledge in this kind of magic, but his curiosity and burning lust for another round with that awesome throat made him fearless.

One hour, let me in. He thought. That was the message. Short and sweet, and hopefully legible. The last thing Abe did before closing his eyes, was to take off his pants, and leaning his hips towards the mysterious hole.

Abe woke up with a small jolt. Not that he had slept much anyway, with the thought of the wet ass and tongue making it very hard to fall asleep. He saw that his boner was on the rise again with that thought, and looked down to see a faint light emanating from the hole. Before he had the chance to peak inside, he saw that a small paper plane was laying right next to his dick.

He picked it up and read: Stick it in, but don't look.

That was all the confirmation he needed. Although he had so many questions about who this mystery woman was, and why she was so obsessed with being fucked by him, he had to remind himself not to bite the hand that fed him. As he pushed his increasingly growing member into the hole, Abe felt the hole slowly conforming to his form, slowly closing around his throbbing dick. He almost pulled it out, but he remembered that the woman had gone through the same thing twice, with no visible damages. The thought of putting his dick into some unknown hole made him chuckle and a little bit scared, but alas the curiosities of a horny 18 year old won him over.

He held his breath in anticipation. His dick was somewhere, but he couldn't feel anything else other than thin air.

He jerked his dick back in surprise as he felt something touch the base of his shaft. He felt the object back off, and slowly leaned forward again, pressing himself as far as possible into the hole. The touch on his shaft came back, and he felt soft, slightly sticky fingers envelop his cock, slowly stroking it up and down. A wave of pleasure hit him as he felt a second hand kneading the tip of his throbbing member, moving in sync with the strokes.

He gasped for every stroke that reached the base of his cock. The softness of her hands were out of this world. He could lay there forever and never want to leave. Her hands left his cock, and for a few eternal seconds his dick remained untouched. A small feeling started at the very tip of his hard, veiny cock. Slowly, something was enveloping him, sucking him in and filling the depths of it with every inch of his dick. Abe's entire body throbbed with pleasure, as what he assumed was her sloppy mouth was slowly inching its way towards the base of his cock, holding him tight within her lewd mouth. With a last pressing against the very end of his dick, she stopped, and Abe felt a suctioning feeling starting.

She was suckling on his dick, tongue moving around in deliberate patterns on his shaft, stroking him from within the fleshy fuck-hole she called a mouth and throat. He felt her mouth moving back and forth on his cock, but never further than half an inch at a time, milking him with a fiery, lusty passion. Abe took great pleasure in imagining her face, moving back and forth on is dick, suckling on it like a nursing beast of pure unadulterated lust. Her movements were getting faster and faster for each subsequent thrust of her head, and he felt his balls lifting up, anticipating the orgasm of a lifetime. In the last second, Abe took control, and moved his dick backwards, then rammed it into her waiting throat. Her lips clamped shut on his exploding cock, not letting go even as the cum that exploded from him filled her mouth and throat. Abe imagined the semen filling and bursting out her nostrils, and even then she wouldn't let go. Her lips were glued to his spasming fuckstick, and her tongue moved to gather every single drop of his precious seed into her throat. They stayed like that for several minutes. The woman still suckling and nibbling on his limp dick as she desperately tried to get more semen out of him. Abe was too dazed to even move, his whole body shuddered with the pleasure of the orgasm. He couldn't even think.

Abe opened his eyes. The light of sunrise was shining through his window, and he realized immediately that he had fallen asleep. For how long, he couldn't know, but when he looked down, his dick was still inside the hole.

With a gasp of surprise, he started pulling out his cock, but something wouldn't let him do it so easily. He closed his eyes, and felt. His flaccid dick was still inside something. Something soft, and warm, and moving with a slippery wetness.

I'm still inside her throat? He thought, starting to move his dick back and forth. He felt movement as something clamped down on his cock. It was her mouth, he could never forget what that felt like. She moved slowly back and forth, nursing on his member deliberately. As he was starting to get hard, he felt something tighten against the base of his dick, and then the feeling of her mouth was gone. Just like that, his half-erect penis was dangling in the air. He waited there for a whole minute, and with the confirmation that the mouth wasn't coming back, he slowly leaned his hips back. It came out red and slightly numb, like something had been holding it for a very long time with a strong grip. Sticky, thick fluid dripped from his cock as he fully re-entered his room, the hole in the wall closing back into a dark tennis-ball like size. He noticed for the first time, that a note was tied to his dick with a string. He carefully moved the note up and away from his sticky shaft. Damn, that must be her saliva... Did she hold on to me even after I fell asleep? He wondered, amazed as to the dedication of that lustful woman. He opened up the note, careful not to rip it. A small object fell to the floor behind his bed.

"Fuck" he exclaimed, but then returned his attention to the note.

"Your cock kept me company last night, I liked it very much. I'm going away for a while, but you'll know when I'm back." The note said. He read, then re-read the note several times. Going away? Where? Fuck, how long? He wondered, disappointment laying heavy on his chest. He didn't even get to know her name, and now she's leaving? He remembered something falling behind his bedroom frame. Naked as he was, Abe pushed the bedframe slightly from the wall, and reached down to grab the object. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. A polaroid picture, showing a long tongue on a devious, beautiful smile with perfect teeth. He didn't see the face, but that was okay, cause the message on the picture was all he needed. For now.

It said: For when I'm away -M

Snackme
Snackme
20 Followers