The Glory of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and unlatched the larger section of the gloryhole door, but it was still latched on the other side. The other couple heard the noise, and the guy came over and leaned down. Seeing the two of us, he unlatched their side of the opening. His wife immediately knelt down and resumed sucking his cock in plain view of us. I stood and motioned Sue to start sucking me, which she did. It was so hot watching both these women blow their men. Both women looked at each other and smiled with cocks in their mouths, the men both moaning away. The other woman then stood up and her husband lowered her jeans down past her knees too. She had a nice hairy pussy too, which he proceeded to finger and fondle while she stroked his cock.

I whispered to Sue,

"Reach in and rub her pussy and his cock. Go ahead."

Sue reached through and slightly fingered the woman's pussy, while simultaneously taking the guy's cock. They both moaned a little but didn't pull away. The guy wriggled out of Sue's grasp and moved his wife totally in front of the opening. I nodded to Sue who then rubbed and fingered the woman's pussy, once pulling her hand away to place under my nose. I kissed her hand and put it back on the woman's wet cunt, while the other guy and I watched and jerked off.

"Sue had both of them." Sue rubbed and fingered the woman's pussy."

The other woman continued to moan. She leaned on her husband for support as he reached around her and spread her pussy so Sue could get her fingers in. The husband then motioned for Sue to stand and had his wife start to fondle Sue's cunt. Both were now moaning, and saying yea, oh yea, and how good it felt. The other woman then switched hands, putting one on Sue's cunt, while also reaching over to stroke me. The other guy said,

"Yea Tina, that's it. Finger fuck her too."

After another minute Tina moved back from Sue's hand and withdrew her hand from Sue as well. She dropped back down to her knees and started sucking her husband's cock again, extremely fast. He groaned after a minute and said,

"Okay, yea, now!!"

Tina stood and her husband put his arm around her waste while he jerked his cock with the other hand. He pulled her close to him, gave a final groan, and came all over her pussy. He soaked her crotch with cum, then stopped jerking off and stuck his hand on her pussy, rapidly fingering her.

"Yea, you whore. You like that don't you? You liked that girl finger fucking you? You come now while I shove my jizz into your pussy, YEA!!!"

"YES, OH YES honey, I'm coming, AHHHH!!!!!"

While Tina was coming, I was phone filming while Sue rubbed her pussy and stroked my cock. When it was over, they both hiked up their pants and waved goodbye. They shut the larger hatch on their side, as did we, and after a minute or two, we heard the door open.

"WOW, this is all fuck and no frills. Shouldn't we be leaving too? I'm about spent."

"Yea, I guess so. Let's fuck, you bend over the bench, I'll get behind you."

As we were getting into position, the door closed and locked again beside us.

"Let's see who that is really quick."

I moved Sue in front of the opening again and rubbed her pussy. I couldn't believe what happened then, but the largest, darkest cock I'd ever seen came through the opening. I had to look twice, and Sue stood there wide-eyed.

"Fuck, get on your knees and suck that. You can't let the chance and a cock like that get by."

Sue stood there thinking twice about it. We'd been in the booth a little more than an hour, and I'm sure the alcohol was wearing off.

"I don't know, I'm getting tired."

"Just this one, then we'll leave. Your fantasy come true. This is your graduation to "Hotwife."

"What?"

'Come on, before he pulls back."

Sue knelt, reaching out to fell the large cock in front of her. She raised it to her lips and put it in her mouth. I stood right beside her. As she sucked her mouth was distended, the girthy dark cock filling her mouth completely.

I was filming everything, while I stood watching and stroking. From the other side we heard loud moaning.

"That's it babe. Suck it hard, and slop all over it. Get it really wet and hard!"

"MMMMMM, AHHHHH, okay..."

After a few minutes, the guy pulled his stiff cock out of Sue's mouth and pulled back through the opening. Well, that's all over I thought. Until a booming voice came through the opening,

"Get your ass against this wall baby and I'll fuck you good!"

Sue looked at me questioning, ready to bail into the hall naked I suspect. I reached into the front pocked of the bag and pulled out a condom. Sue shook her head, and I said,

"Hand him the condom. If he refuses it, we're done. If he put it on, I want to see you come all over that big cock. Remember our deal and my sore ass."

She took the condom and passed it through the opening. We heard it being torn open, and a moment later that big cock came through the opening sheathed in rubber and ready. I turned Sue around, so her ass was toward the opening.

"Bend over and take that big dick for your man. Ride it until you come, and he does too."

Sue bent over. I grasped her ass on both sides and guided her back to the opening and awaiting cock. She reached between her legs, opening her cunt as wide as she could with her fingers. It took a couple of attempts, but I knew instantly when he entered Sue,

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, IT" S SO BIG. JAY, OHHHHH!!!"

"Yea baby, that's it. Gonna fuck you good now. No little white dick over here."

As he thrusted, Sue got into the rhythm, bouncing back against him as he shoved forward. There was a noticeable pounding against the wall that I'm sure could be heard in the hallway. I kneeled down in front of her, looked under her to see that huge black cock moving back and forth in that beautiful hairy cunt. I could just see the outline of his stomach, his muscular abs visible only a little.

I raised up and sat on the bench. My cock was so hard the slightest touch, and I would be cumming all over. Both her and him were practically screaming their pleasure. I took Sue's face in both my hands and said,

"It feels really good, doesn't it? Stretching that pussy out, aren't we? You take every bit of that cock, you hear me? This is it. You're going to be fucking a lot now. With me and without me, I'm sure!"

"Oh, Jay I'm about to come! I may even squirt!!

"Suck my cock babe. While he fucks you!"

He must have heard her from the other side as he started cumming just then, and so did she,

"OH, FUCK BABY HONEY, YEA, THAT" S IT...DAMN!!!!

Sue was sucking my dick screamed anyway, as she came and I blew my load in her mouth,

"MMMMMM.AHHHHH, (Muffled), FUCK!!!!!!

Sue's knees were wobbling. I had to steady her down and on to the bench where she breathed heavily for a few minutes. The guy had withdrawn back to his side. The movie had ended minutes before, the machine wanting more money.

"Let's get out of here."

We hurriedly dressed. I opened the booth door slowly and looked out. There were guys meandering in the hall. I guided Sue out and to the exit, all the while enjoying their stares at her ass as she passed by. We got in the car and headed home. All was quiet until Sue said,

"God that was the strangest best fucking evening we've had in a while."

I laughed the rest of the way home. Partially from what she just said, and partially hearing her recount how it felt. It took us about a half to get home. We went upstairs and she threw off her clothes to head for the shower.

"Wait Sue. Lay on the bed please."

"Jay, I'm tired, sweaty and need a shower."

"I know, just lay on the bed a minute."

As she did, I tossed my clothes off and climbed on top of her in a sixty-nine position. I spread her legs and began ravenously eating her used cunt.

"What are you doing? Haven't you had enough tonight?"

"From now on, every time you fuck strange and come home, I get your pussy. Understand?"

"Yes, but..."

I went right back to eating her pussy. I could smell the condoms odor but didn't care, I kept licking her. My cock was hard again.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock. All the way in. I want to shoot my load down your throat!"

As she sucked, I spread her legs ass wide as I could. I licked her clit; she was getting wet again. I reached around her ass, spreading her cheeks, licking her hairy taint and asshole. I then shoved two fingers in her cunt while licking her clit. After only a few minutes,

"Oh, I think I'm going to come again Jay!!

"Yea you are. Remember the fucking you had tonight!!"

With that Sue started coming again. As she came, I flexed my hips down, shoving my cock deep into the back of her mouth. She gagged as I thrust once more, blowing me cum load down her throat.

"YEA!!!! That's it! Now go get in the shower my HOTWIFE!"

As she headed into the bathroom I ran and transferred all my pics and vids to my secure drive. What I had to tell Roger was going to be incredible. As for our future, that was going to be both incredible and sometimes regrettable.

12