The Glowing

Story Info
The SG-1 crew arrives on a planet. Unexpected things occur.
2.3k words
4.07
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crew comes through the Stargate on an alien planet that is dry and without plant life; the air is dusty and you can't see the sky.

The people live in desert cave structures that are modern with lighting and comforts including passageways to both spacious areas and private ones.

 

The crew is welcomed in to the cave and explain that they are explorers and have come to the planet in peace and scholarly interest.

The elders speak with the crew and Colonel O'Neil and Daniel Jackson lead the talks. Teal'C and Captain Carter are spending their time with the people studying their health and culture.

At meal time everyone consumes the nutrient rich sustenance and all of the people of the community gather in the main room.

It's time for the crew to experience the glowing. Colonel O'Neil is instructed to begin. He must chose a woman and accompany her to her private chamber. He is embarrassed to be choosing a woman on an alien planet in front of his crew. He is also hesitant to make the wrong choice. He can't choose someone too young; someone too old or too married to someone with weapons.

All the women wear revealing clothing. Many have tattoos and pierced bodies. All wear flimsy sheaths over their likely pierced faces. Many sit kneeling with downcast faces near men of various ages.

He scans the room. Eyes falling on each forehead and every feminine form. His eyes pass over me unnoticed at first. I'm trying to temporarily implode hoping all the men pass me over. In my estimation, Carter is the best choice being a woman she would likely be the surest route to glowing and from what I'd heard men aren't gentle and could take much longer.

He doesn't notice me at first but he quickly realizes his mistake and faces me directly. I've no husband or male beside me. I'm not unscrupulously young or old. I am heavier than average and the dress we must wear for the glowing are practically just strings with strategically placed triangles of sheer cloth. His cock twitches in his pants as he considers his option. Every inch he can see of me is scanned over and again. There isn't much undressing for his eyes to do but they do it nonetheless.

The elders call out my name with an incantation I've heard so many times before but never with myself as the point of convergence: "Lidyah rise and follow the spark as you are a flame that will glow brighter than the parhelion. From fading will come the light".

With that I come forward in the way we are to come and I present myself to him. Kneeling close enough to feel his boot tips against my skin I look straight up into his eyes.

O'Neil smiles. "Nice to meet cha, Lidyah is it?" he says.

"Yes". I say. "I'm to follow you to the chamber that the elders have prepared for you. It is very deep in the cave but the floors will light the way as you lead us there."

"Let's go then," he says and he remembers the words of the elder and adds..."rise Lidyah?"

I do and I follow the man that follows the lighted path in the cave floor. This is all new to me. I've never followed any paths besides the public ones we all follow from chamber to chamber in our day to day lives. I've never been to this depth. I've never been alone with someone much less a man. Forget a stranger from another planet.

It isn't long before he speaks, "what kind of chamber is this?"

"It's called a nīlalohita," I reply, "and it is reserved for a ritual my people refer to as glowing".

We reach our destination and emerge from the lit path into a dimly lit cavern. There are soft light sources everywhere. There are similarly soft textured furniture pieces in every spare space. There are larger cooler pools and warmer bubbly lagoons. The temperature is cooler here and I feel my nipples hardening as I take in my surroundings.

The colonel spends just a few moments expertly surveying the space before casting his eyes upon me instantly noticing my erect nipples and flushed skin. His mouth is starting to water and his pants already feel tighter. This mission might just be exactly what his sex starved body needs right now.

"How old are you Lidyah?" He queries as he studies my sheathed face. "And can we lose this face sheath?"

"I have 28 years in the caves and it is up to you to remove the strings that bind my elements. Have you removed coverings such as these before?"

"Not exactly like these but I've undressed a woman before. I had a wife. On Earth men and women (and sometimes men and men and women and women) undress each other if they like or love each other in order to enjoy each other's bodies and reproduce."

"The people here are not able to match with one another in this way. They marry and live together in the caves but we are not able to make each other glow nor can we reproduce in that way. Only the elders can reproduce and only off world. Since you are from another planet you have the capacity to help me glow".

As I've been speaking he has been walking around me in a circle. He's practically memorized the curves of my hips which are prominent and much more than a handful. The rounded waist which leads down to an unquestionably fat ass. He has a preference for fat asses and big tits with dark nipples. When he faces me again he reaches to unsheath my face as as the fabric falls away he caresses my naked cheek and across my full lips. "Is it OK to touch you like this?"

"Yes Colonel O'Neil..."

"Call me Jack," he whispers. "Can I touch my lips to yours?"

"If you like," I respond. I am unsure as to why he has this desire until he makes contact and a surge of white energy passes from his mouth to mine. As he kisses me his hands move across my face, in my hair and around my neck. His eyes are closed so I've closed mine as well. When we break apart he remarks, "well that's new" and I look down to see that my body is glowing. The dim yellow is permeating from my mouth and down through my trunk and limbs.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. "How did you know what to do? The glowing has begun".

"It's what we do on Earth when we find someone attractive. It feels good and it's a way to connect with someone more intimately than you connect with everyone else. Did you like it?" He asks but he already knows the answer.

I pull him towards me and looking in his eyes I move to kiss him again but he takes my face in his and kisses me more intensely walking me backwards, finding a wall pressing me against it and kissing more than my mouth. He moves down the side of my face to my neck and the dim yellow brightens measurably following his path across my throat to the other side.

My mind is swirling with thoughts, feelings and sensations. The places where he touches my skin directly are glowing bright and hot. This revelation has me taking his hands and hooking his fingers around the strings located over my shoulders.

"Will you...undress me, Jack?" And as he pulls on the strings the garment falls away like tendrils recoiling.

Seeing me naked before him, fills in the missing details his knowledge of my body needed to make a complete visual picture and makes his cock stiffen uncomfortably in his pants. When he pulls me to him again I can feel something different.

"What's happened," I ask. "Is your body changing too?"

"I find you very attractive. Seeing you without clothes and tasting your skin has had an effect on my body as well. Blood is traveling to certain areas which makes them swollen and aching with a need to release."

"I feel those things as well here," I say squeezing my breasts together and sliding my hand down between my legs "and here".

"Would you sit and give me a moment to undress as well?" He says gesturing to the resting place and stepping back.

I move to the bed and as I walk I notice an unfamiliar wetness between my legs. The glowing has many surprises in store for us both.

As Jack undresses I take in his defined muscles, hardened nipples, ragged breathing and that he has a shaft protruding from his groin. I can't take my eyes off him and I feel like my whole body is vibrating with energy.

He walks over and says, "scoot over a little and I'll join you there". He's beside me in seconds, laying me down with yellow pulsing kisses. His tongue plunging into my mouth and the heat of his passion turns me up like a dimmer switch cranked to molten.

His hand leaves my neck and traces down over one breast trailing a faint orange path and as he brushes one thumb gently over my stiffened nipple, the electric jolt is palpable. It feels like a grounding wire has been zapped into place between us; as he moves to cup and squeeze the bulbous flesh starts to swirl outward with tiny sunset hued pinpoints on my nipple peak spinning around the areola and engulfing my breast in a swirling galaxy of yellow and orange light.

He turns his thumb and tongue attention toward my other pointy nub and the swirling begins again fluorescent orange and as the two milky ways meet the energy in turn flows up into Jack. He's intoxicated by the taste of my skin and the guttural moans emanating from my core.

"I've never seen a more beautiful woman than you are," he exclaims. I can see what I look like reflected back to me in his eyes. I look like I'm made of liquefied metal glowing orange and malleable. The visual makes him want to bend and sculpt the rest of my body to match my chest.

"Have you ever touched yourself between your legs?" he asks, running his hands up and down my sides to my hips and over my soft belly. Those areas are now stripes of luminous energy.

"Yes, I've been in this body for 28 years I've touched everywhere," I reply. And he clarifies "Like I'm touching you now with a purpose beyond personal care."

"Show me what you mean?" I request and he obliges by passing his hands down my belly and down to my knees spreading them wide and caressing down over my outer lips with both thumbs.

The areas are left glowing a reddish color that starts sparkling with pins and needles. Then his fingers dip inside, find my clitoris and while he starts rubbing and flicking a throbbing red wave starts across my whole body. His other hand starts probing in and out of me and I am gasping with gratification. He has fingers thrusting in and out of me and others masterfully working my clit bringing me to shaking orgasm.

The red wave is rolling up and down from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. His mouth replaces his fingers on my clit and the red wave begins rolling through me and into him. I'm moaning and writhing and billowing and we are both glowing red, me from after-orgasm and him from the intense need tasting me has caused in him when he moves on top of me and places his erection at my opening. With my nod and the further spreading of my legs welcoming him in he penetrates my whole being with himself.

Time stops as our red glow darkens into purple fire. We're surrounded by purple flames as our bodies unite in the physical and metaphysical world. He's released from any reason to guess or wonder what to do next so he thrusts as deeply into me as he can and as though he was built to free what's been caged within me. All the lights in the room begin to glow purple and suddenly I remember something from my past. Long ago the lights glowed just like this and everyone in the caves cheered. It was a blessed day for my people.

He slides in and out of me more gently for a moment and kisses me deeply. His mouth moves from my lips to my ear and he groans, "turn over and perch on your hands and knees I want to enter you from behind."

I grab his buttox with both hands pulling him deeper inside of me saying, "I am an inferno and you are plunging into my depths and will rise like a Phoenix from the flames" he grunts in primordial response.

Winding myself around, I do as he asks. O'Neil prepares  his rock hard shaft with one hand as he is caressing my ultra violet rear then fingering my radiant wet slit with the other. He spreads my cheeks open ready to bring us into oblivion and he notices the overarching purple glow come to a bright blue point right at my puckered ass hole.

He stops and stares. I'm so lubricated, arched back and prime ready for his taking.

Mesmerized, there is a fleeting moment where Jack is going to ask me for my consent to take this hole. The dutiful explorer; he has to discover for himself exactly what that faint blue flicker indicates and with careful power he thrusts his wet rod right into my blue ring. The power surges across the cave system and back over again. Inside the cave we fuck with impossible intensity, climax together and the glowing leaves our bodies. We rest for many days.

Outside the caves the blue light rips through the dust sky and breaks through to the atmosphere. After a time the skies clear and within weeks clean rain falls across the planet. The SG-1 crew returns home through the Stargate and label the planet surface as habitable again.