The Goatman

Story Info
A night spent with a cryptid.
3.1k words
4.42
7.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is camp set up?" I asked my boyfriend as I headed back from the forest carrying a pile of firewood, "it's gonna be dark soon and it's gonna be a bitch to set up then."

As I got closer I could see that the tent was almost finished when his head popped out from the corner, "Yea just about only need to put a couple more stakes in the tent and we should be ready to go."

I dropped the firewood next to the pit and yawned, "Man I can't wait to go to sleep, it seems like the drive here took forever."

"Hey not yet sleepy pants," my boyfriend said as he gave me a playful smack on the butt, "There's still a bunch of equipment to set up."

My boyfriend Eric and I had just started a cross country road trip. We were visiting spots where cryptids were said to live. We liked to consider ourselves a couple of amateur cryptozoologists. Our first destination of the trip was Beltsville, Maryland. Home to the infamous goatman. Legend had it that in the forests of Beltsville lived a creature that was half man and half goat the stories on how it came to be varied. Some say it's the result of an experiment gone wrong. Others say it's the vengeful spirit of a dead goat farmer. Either way me and my boyfriend were hoping to find some evidence of the goatman.

We worked late into the night setting up cameras only stopping for dinner. After it was all finished we sat next to the fire on a blanket cuddling each other for warmth. There wasn't anyone around for miles and I shivered as the chilly autumn wind blew through the trees rustling their leaves forcing me deeper into Eric's side. We were making small talk when I thought I heard the sound of branches snapping and footsteps coming deep from within the forest.

"Babe do you hear that?" I said as I quickly shot up from my boyfriends side trying to get a better listen. For some reason the sounds set me on edge.

He quieted cocking his head this way and that, trying to get a better listen but the noises had stopped. He shrugged, "Must've been a deer or something babe. More things live in the forests besides cryptids."

I nodded, "Yea, a deer." I settled back into Eric's side feeling uneasy.

I had just nodded off when I heard rustling amongst the trees again. I sat up eyes wide realizing that Eric was no longer by my side. I quickly scrambled to my feet as I again heard rustling and the sound of snapping branches closer than it was before "Eric?" I called my body tensed like a tightly wound coil. I didn't get an answer. "Eric? If that's you then stop it, this isn't funny." I waited again, straining my ears for anything in response. All I got was the sound of footsteps and breaking branches behind me. I spun around ready to face whatever was coming my way. When a dark shadow came running from the forest straight at me. I screamed and swung my fist connecting with the face of the figure.

"Ow! What the fuck did you do that for?" My boyfriend said, cradling his face where my hand had connected.

"You scared me. What were you doing running around in the trees anyways?" I was mad and embarrassed for being so easily frightened by just a little noise.

"I had to piss. I thought it'd be funny to scare you a little bit." He grinned at me. A grin meant to placate me by reminding me of how cute he was but my anger would not be diminished so easily.

"Well was it?" I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I won't lie, it was pretty hilarious. You should've seen your face." He mimicked the expression I had made. A picture of pure terror I was sure but his impression was so bad I couldn't help but laugh at how goofy he looked.

"You're sucha dork." I giggled.

"Yes but I'm your dork and besides I like it when you're mad it's kind of sexy." His arms wrapped around my waist as his lips met mine. I tangled my fingers into his hair. I wanted to be closer to him. He lifted me up forcing my legs to wrap around his waist as he carried me back towards the blanket near the fire. He laid me on the blanket still kissing but now his hands were finding their way up my torso and to my breasts. Sliding his hands under my bra he gently rolled my nipples between his fingers. His mouth moved from my lips to my neck. He unclasped my bra and pulled it down with my shirt exposing my breasts to the cool night air. His mouth wrapped around one of my nipples while his hand played with the other. I moaned softly as he sucked and twisted my tender flesh. His hands then moved to my pants unbuttoning and sliding them off.

He took two fingers and slowly slid them up and down my slit before inserting them into my pussy. He pumped them slowly in and out of me causing my pussy to become slick with my arousal. He removed his fingers and quickly removed his own pants. His dick twitched in anticipation. He pushed his dick in between my pussy lips teasing me a little more before sliding in all the way to the base. I moaned as I felt myself stretching to accommodate his large size.

"Do you like the way my dick feels in your pussy?" He asked, pulling out. I nodded, my body begging to be filled again. He continued his torturously slow pace, "Then tell me how much you love it."

The words rushed out of my mouth, "I love it. I love it so much. I want more. Please, please give me more." When the last word left my mouth he started fucking me harder and faster. My moans grew louder, filling the still night air with sounds of ecstasy. I was so caught up in the passionate love making that I almost didn't hear what sounded like an animal coming our way. My boyfriend had not caught it at all. His muscles had tensed and his face contorted. I could tell he was close to coming. He continued to fuck me as the sounds of the animal got closer. I could feel his dick twitch as he came deep in me. A roar came from the woods.

It tore through the treeline and headed straight for us. It was no animal. Eric hadn't even had the chance to pull out of me yet when the beast ripped him off me. Its eyes glowed like fiery embers. It stood seven feet tall. Its large clawed hands held my boyfriend up by the back of his neck, its nails digging into the soft flesh, his feet barely touching the ground. Even for its size it was supernaturally strong. My boyfriend's attempts at breaking free were futile, his fists beat uselessly against the monster's strong chest. Eric's screaming was unlike anything I'd ever heard come from a person, it was raw horror vocalized. The creature flung my boyfriend into the nearest tree, his back hitting it with a sickeningly loud crack and his screams turning into loud moans. It stalked over to Eric and with a single swipe of its hand shredded my boyfriend's throat. The only sound that could be heard was gurgling and then silence.

I hadn't moved a muscle as all this unfolded. I don't think I even breathed as I watched my boyfriend get brutally murdered just feet away from my still partially unclad body. Words and even emotions escaped me as I did my best trying to process this mess. Suddenly the beast's head turned toward me and it made its way over to me. Its horrible eyes seemed to stare right into my soul. I wanted to run, but I knew that doing so would only ensure me a slower death than the one this monster could provide me. I braced myself for death when the fire cast the creature's shadow on me as it towered over me. Instead of being lifted though I heard it snort as it sniffed me. I could feel its snout in my hair and feel its hot breath against my ear. I managed to gather enough courage to peek at the abomination in front of me. It had goat's legs that were covered in a coarse, dark fur that led up to a muscular human torso and arms. I could also see in front of me the monster's appendage slowly growing as it continued to smell me. The sight shocked me so much that I finally was able to grab my pants and move from under the goatman's body. I got up and ran as fast as I could. The twigs snapped against the exposed flesh of my thighs and breasts as I ran blindly through the forest. I heard the creature roar and follow after me.

I had no idea where I was going. I just hoped to put as much distance between myself and the creature as possible. I knew that if I got caught a fate worse than death waited for me. My lungs ached as I tore through the woods but the rush of adrenaline and the impending terror I felt forced my body forward. The way through the forest became more arduous to run through, fallen logs as well as small bushes and brambles covered my path. I hopped a fallen log feeling the monster's claws just barely graze my back. My legs burned and I didn't know how much longer I could go on. My body felt close to giving out entirely but I focused on what would happen if I stopped. I hopped over another log but misjudged and ended up in a cover of brambles, the thorns catching on my bare skin. The monster was standing over me. It's breathing ragged. It lifted me out of the bramble bushes and threw me over its shoulders. My attempts at struggling in the monster's arms were futile. My body was drained.

I had no idea where the monster had carried me too, when I had passed out or how long I had been out. It was dark and the ground was damp and cold. I didn't know where the monster was but I didn't care. All I knew was that I had to get out before it came back. I whimpered as I put my jeans back on my aching body. The fabric making the scratches on my skin sting. I wanted to stand but my legs felt like jelly and pins and needles made even attempting to stand unbearable. I crawled forward towards the entrance of the cave hoping that I could make it out but that hope was quickly extinguished when two large hooves appeared in front of me. I hadn't noticed it before but the monster had a musky, woodsy smell to it.

The beast let out a loud snort and I could feel its large hand grabbing me by the hair. I yelped in pain and fear as it raised me so that I was on my knees in front of it. It's male appendage was once again in my face as the monster hunched over me only this time it looked to be fully erect. It was at least eight inches long and thick as my wrist at the very base of it but tapered into a size of four fingers at the tip. It was followed by two large, fur covered testicles. The goatman crudely shoved its member into my face. The swollen tip left a smear of pre-cum on my lips. The beast grunted and shoved again when my lips hadn't opened. I finally opened my mouth allowing the monster's penis entry. The tip was hot and its pre was surprisingly sweet. The monster guided my head down its shaft so that my face was pressed firmly into its pubic area. The musky scent was strongest in this area and made my mouth water and my head swim. I started drooling as the goatman started thrusting into my mouth, the musky scent of his body fogging my mind. I really didn't need to think all that hard to enjoy the feeling of his large cock using my mouth like a cum sleeve. I even found myself moaning and felt my panties getting wet with arousal as the monster used my mouth for self pleasure. Part of me still felt horrified by the reality of the situation. I felt disgusted at the way I enjoyed being raped by the monster that slaughtered my boyfriend, but that part seemed so far away and hard to reach that I felt relatively unbothered when one of my hands moved into my panties and started rubbing my clit. My fingers plunged into my pussy as my body grew hot with need. Tears had started welling in my eyes as I gagged on the monstrous cock the goatman shoved down my throat, I could tell my lips were becoming bruised and there was slobber all down the front of my shirt.

When the monster came it; he came hard down my throat. The force nearly choked me causing me to panic enough to pull me out of my fog. He didn't pull out until I had swallowed every last drop. Part of me hoped he was done with me and that I would just be able to leave now. Another part secretly very much did not want him to be done. Staring at the monster's body I could tell he was far from finished with me. The monster shoved me on to my back. Standing over me he shredded my shirt with his claws and proceeded to fondle my breasts. I tried to push him off me but he was too strong and despite my attempts to fight it the brain fog was returning again. Soon I was touching myself again grinding desperately against my palm as my own fingers ravaged my cunt. The creature removed its hands from my breasts and easily tore my jeans from my body exposing me completely. He moved my hands from my crotch and held them over my head with his hand and positioned himself at my entrance. Even in my hazy state I was concerned as to whether or not the monster would be able to safely fit in me. I felt his thick head press firmly at my entrance. I moaned when he entered me. Even the tip made me feel a sensation of fullness I had never experienced before. The monster was slow to enter me completely, giving my body time to adjust to its girth and length, as if he had suddenly become aware of how easily his monstrously big body could injure me. His hand was tight around my wrists as he seemed to be channeling restraint. When he was all the way in I felt close to bursting but even so I wanted more. His grip loosened along with his restraint and soon he was treating my pussy like he had been treating my mouth only moments ago. His breathing was heavy and his moves animalistic as he pounded into me.

The brain fog was so heavy that even though I remembered being afraid. I couldn't for the life of me remember why. Especially when all of my thoughts were focused on the beast on top of me. His hand had come off my own leaving my own hands to explore unimpeded. His back was surprisingly smooth and muscular; he grunted when I dragged my fingernails down it. My hands moved down to his back end and I felt the coarse fur on his thighs and buttocks when I grabbed them so I could get better leverage to grind against him as he fucked me. I could feel the tip hitting my cervix again and again. Even without the stimulation on my clit it was enough to get me close. The monster's grunts grew louder and more frequent. I knew he was going to cum in me as the realization that he was planning to breed me set in and the thought both aroused and terrified me. The pleasure and fog was so overwhelming though that I didn't care, in fact, I think I wanted him to breed me. I wanted nothing more than for him to pump my pussy full of his cum. To make me the mother of more abominations. It was disgusting.

The monster growled and came deep inside me. I couldn't stop myself even as a new horror dawned on me. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. The feelings of filth and euphoria mixed in weird and uncomfortable ways in my mind as my body trembled under the beast's. I didn't have time to gather my scattered thoughts or even physically recuperate before the monster was moving our positions so that I was on all fours. His hands gripped my ass firmly; his claws digging into my tender flesh. He continued the assault on my body and came in me once again.

I lost track of time as he used my body like a fleshlight. The rolling waves of brain fog and ecstasy making seconds stretch into eternity. Each orgasm so intense that it slowly whittled at my strength until all I could do was moan with each thrust. The cum being pumped into me had slowly started to come out with every thrust of the monster's dick as my body had reached the limit for how much it could hold. Cum covered the inside of my thighs and ass. I was exhausted. My legs had long given up on supporting me. Instead the only thing holding me up was the cave surfaces the monster would push me against when he put me in a different position and the monster's strong hands. I had come to accept that the monster would probably fuck me until I died as he never seemed to tire, but as the sun crawled into the cave I felt the monster tense; he growled as he once again came deep inside my womb this time pulling out and letting me slump completely to the ground. My entire body was covered in tender, swollen bruises and claw marks from where the monster had held me a little too tight and I struggled to maintain consciousness. I could hear rustling behind me and then felt it's hands on me again as it picked me up. It laid me down in a dog crate with a mat. The last thing I saw was it putting a lock on the crate before I finally lost consciousness.