The Goddess and the Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slave jerked and cried in his mummified state and the Goddess delighted in the flailing. She ramped up her speed, pounding into the mess of a slave beneath her.

He strained, his body screamed for release, but the Goddess inside him demanded obedience. Demanded denial, and so the slave spluttered. Mind broken, body enslaved, his soul served on a platter to the Goddess consuming him.

The Goddess felt it nearing, her body burning in the heat of lust over the situation. The more desperate the slave was the more she leaked, coating his cock, balls, and leaking into the bench.

Her orgasm was close, the divine eruption that would save the slave from the torment.

She increased the speed to a frantic pace, forcing out more pleasure from the trapped cock. She could see tears streaming from the slave's eyes matching the precum from his cock.

And that was it, with the final image of breaking the slave so thoroughly, the Goddess started to spasm. She jerked up and down on the cock, her cock, her thighs giving into the chaos of an orgasm. She let out a cry and froze up, twitching once, twice, as the orgasm passed.

Moments of the only sound being her free breath and the slave's trapped one.

The Goddess took her time dismounting, enjoying the slave's still struggling, and stepped off the table.

"Good slave. Stay right there, I'll get ice and your gold cage. Welcome to my house, permanently."

12