The Goddess Ch. 02: Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George felt his cock getting hard again.

"Oh George! It's good to see you baby!" She said happily. Climbing to her feet Cilla crossed the short distance to her son and hugged him tightly. As she held her son one of her hands slid down to his ass and pulled his crotch into hers, she could feel his hardness press into her.

"Did you enjoy the preview baby?" she whispered in his ear. "the main feature is even better!" she breathed.

"Uh, mum, I'm sorry I didn't..." George stammered.

"It's ok honey." Cilla whispered and kissed her son.

When George felt her wet tongue slide into his mouth he felt himself responding. As his tongue crept tentatively into his mothers mouth George cupped one of her heavy breasts in his hand and ran his thumb over the hard nub at it's centre.

Cilla moaned softly as George played with her breast before abruptly pulling away from him.

Just as George was about to apologise for groping her Cilla dropped to her knees and quickly undid his belt. Pulling down his trousers and underpants at the same time Cilla gasped as his huge cock sprang free.

Her husband had been well endowed but George was even bigger, she estimated he had to be at least ten inches long and impressively thick. Her anus spasmed as she imagined her fantasy of having her son's cock buried deep in her ass.

Cilla slowly licked her way around the swollen glans of George's cock before she enclosed his head in her hot mouth her hands reaching around to knead his butt.

George groaned as his cock gradually slid into Cilla's throat, his mother kept going until her nose was pressed firmly into George's pubes.

"Oh god mum I've dreamt of this for so long." George sighed as he ran his fingers lovingly through Cilla's short black hair.

George couldn't help himself from thrusting his hips and was soon fucking his mother's face as he held her head still. Each thrust rammed his cock deep into her tight throat before George withdrew until just his cockhead was in Cilla's mouth.

"Oh goddess I'm gonna cum!" George shouted as Cilla felt his ass cheeks tighten in her hands.

Cilla pulled back and opened her mouth wide, her eyes sought out her son's. They locked eyes as with a final jerk of his hips George spewed his cum into his mothers waiting mouth.

George watched Cilla's mouth fill up with his creamy spunk, she had to close her mouth and swallow and George's last shot splattered across Cilla's lips and nose.

George pulled his mother to her feet and looked at her cum soaked face. To her delight George leant into her and carefully licked off every trace of his semen then kissed her, his tongue searching for any remaining traces of his own cum.

When they parted Cilla looked at George, he could see the love and lust in her eyes.

"Take me to bed and fuck me." Cilla breathed before she kissed him again.

Cilla took George's hand and lead him to the stairs.

Standing beside the bed Cilla wasted no time stripping her son and pushing him back onto the bed.

Straddling his young body with the skirt of her dress pooling around them Cilla reached down for George's still hard cock and guided it to her wet pussy. Cilla's moan mixed with George's as she sank down on his hard shaft.

Cilla rode George's cock hard for a few minutes her cries getting louder and louder as she climbed towards her peak. George tried to reach up and free his mother's breasts but she grasped his wrists and forced his hands back down to his sides.

Cilla's cries gradually changed from the sounds of passion to desperation as her orgasm eluded her. Eventually she collapsed sobbing onto George's chest.

Concerned George held her tightly as she lay still impaled on his shaft.

"What is it mum? I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." George felt an ache deep inside of himself as Cilla sobbed on his chest.

"It, it's n-not y-you!" Cilla cried. "It's your father, H-he did th-this to m-me!"

"Did what mum? What did dad do to you?" George tried to calm her down.

"He spent years training me, forcing me to only achieve release from," Cilla sobbed, "well you saw me earlier, I, I need it like that."

Cilla wouldn't look at George as she spoke haltingly. George carefully raised his mother's face to his own and kissed her tenderly.

"Mum I'll do anything you want me to. Ok." George whispered.

Cilla climbed off of George's cock and knelt on the bed. He aimed his thick cock at her slightly open asshole and pressed forward slowly, George watched as her ass spread open to receive him. Cilla moaned into a pillow as he slid further and further into the silken heat of her ass.

George paused for a moment as his balls rested against her mutilated pussy, he could feel Cilla's hand around his balls then suddenly he could feel her knuckles gliding over the underside of his cock. It took George a moment to realise she had slipped her entire hand into her pussy, he could feel her hand through the thin barrier that separated them.

"Fuck me George," Cilla panted as her fist began moving deep in her gaping sex. "Fuck me hard baby, I need it so much."

George started sliding in and out of Cilla's ass, as her hand had filled her pussy it had made Cilla's ass gloriously tight.

"Harder, now I need you harder please." Cilla begged her son.

George picked up his pace and rammed Cilla's ass as hard as he could.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming. Ohhhh yeasssss," Cilla shrieked as her ass clenched tightly around George. As her ass spasmed around him George cried out and spilled his seed deep into Cilla's pulsing butt.

George collapsed over Cilla and rolling onto his side pulled her unresisting body to him as his cock slipped out of her leaking ass.

"Thank you George." Cilla murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

George awoke to find himself alone in the bed. Getting up he padded naked downstairs and found his mother curled up in a ball on the sofa.

"Mum, What is it, I thought you wanted us to do this!" George murmured as he picked his mother up and sat placing her on his lap.

Cilla cried into his chest for a while before she spoke.

"This is what he has reduced us to. The fucking bastard."

"Sorry, I thought you enjoyed it. I don't understand mum."

Cilla kissed George lightly, he could taste her tears on her face.

"I wanted to make love to you George. I wanted to be a woman for you. But he has turned me into an animal that can only fuck like a dog." she sobbed.

George picked Cilla up and carried her back to the bedroom. Laying her carefully on the bed George lay beside of her and softly kissed away her tears.

Moving to her lips George kissed Cilla lovingly as his hands roamed across her shoulders and neck. Cilla sighed softly from time to time as George's careful fingers found sweet spots on Cilla's body.

George caressed the soft breasts avoiding her centre. As Cilla's moans grew in volume George rolled Cilla onto her side and slid his hard cock slowly into Cilla's pussy.

George held his cock still inside of Cilla as his hands and lips kept seeking out sensitive areas. Cilla let out a soft groan as George kissed and nibbled at the skin just behind her ear, a shudder ran through Cilla and her pussy briefly clenched his rigid tool.

Cilla felt her body shake again and again as George's slow loving caress excited her body in a way she had never felt before.

Gradually the shuddering and twitching blended together until her body was constantly being wracked with pleasurable spasms.

Cilla kissed George hard and buried her face in his neck, a low moan came from her rising to a keening wail as her body thrashed against George.

Through her orgasm Cilla was dimly aware of George's cock pulsing as his seed was fired deep into her womb.

Cilla woke a few minutes later to be greeted by George's loving smile.

"Hi mum." He whispered.

"Hi yourself." Cilla murmured a lazy smile on her face.

"Now that's making love!" George said grinning, he kissed Cilla slowly and moved his hips backwards. Cilla giggled slightly as his soft cock slipped from her body with a wet sound.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that." Cilla asked.

"I didn't, it just felt right to be like that with you mum. I think I need a drink."

Cilla kissed George and climbed out of bed. She held out her hand to her son and led him naked down to the kitchen.

Chapter 6

As they sat at the kitchen table waiting for the kettle to boil George couldn't help chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Cilla asked curiously.

"Well yesterday I was miserable. I loved a woman that I didn't think would ever be able to see as anything other than her son. I was hundreds of miles away from her and alone." George said, Cilla reached over the table and took his hand.

"And now I am sitting naked in her kitchen after an afternoon of the most incredible sex. But I may have to ruin it all." George finished with a sad smile at his mother.

A look of pain crossed Cilla's face.

"Oh, I guess it was too much to think that you would want me." Her eyes filled with tears.

George rushed around the table and hugged his mother before her tears could flow.

"No mum you don't understand, it's not that I don't want you. It's more the other way around."

"George I love you, I know you are my son and we shouldn't do this but I want you more than anything in life. I couldn't bear to lose you now." Cilla held George tightly as she spoke.

George pulled away from his mother and made the tea in silence. When he sat back down he took both her hands in his.

"Look mum, Cilla, you believe in the Goddess don't you?"

"Yes sort of, I don't quite understand how this has got anything to do with us though." Cilla sounded puzzled.

"Well, I found a ritual that would bring me closer to the goddess. I want to, no I have to do this ritual but it will change me. I don't know if you will want me then." George sighed and squeezed his mothers hands.

"Change you how, I mean I love you, that won't change will it?"

"Well I will become sort of female." George said carefully watching Cilla.

"Sort of Female? I don't see how it could, d'you mean you're going to start wearing ladies clothes. That's odd but it's not going to put me off love."

"No it's more than that, the changes will be real and permanent, very permanent. I know it sounds unbelievable but I know it's true. And I want your help."

"Ok lets assume I believe it too. What help do you need?" Cilla tried to keep the doubt from her voice.

"Well I am going to need a plain gold ring. And some intimate fluids." George blushed as he looked at his naked mother.

"Intimate fluids? D'you mean..."

"Yes amongst others. I will need a small amount of your pussy juice, some urine, spit and a little blood. And I need the same from me, well not pussy juice obviously but semen and the others."

"Well ok, I know what, grab a bowl from the cupboard a minute."

When George got the bowl Cilla cleared the table and lay across it with her legs spread wide and her feet resting on two chairs.

"God I'm gonna love this honey. I've got both of our juices in me already. If you fist me you can collect all the juice you want sweetie." Cilla said and grinned at her son.

George grinned back at her and knelt on the floor between her spread legs. Her pussy gaped slightly, he could see a milky white mixture of their juices oozing slowly from her entrance.

Positioning the bowl under Cilla's butt George slipped two fingers into his mother. The fingers slid easily into her loose hole so George quickly added a third and then a fourth finger.

Cilla moaned as George worked the fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. As he pushed his four fingers in he could see some scar tissue didn't stretch in the same way as the rest of Cilla's pussy. She yelped in pain and George stopped, He couldn't continue, it would hurt her and the last thing George ever wanted to do was hurt his mother.

George carefully removed his fingers, hearing a splatting sound from the bowl he could see some of his mothers cum mixed with his own had dripped from her opening.

After scraping his hand against the side of the bowl to collect what had stuck to his fingers George reached up and hugged his mother to his chest, they could both hear over the sound of her tears he could hear a slow steady dripping sound.

"Are you okay mum?" George asked concern and love evident in his voice.

"Yeah I'm ok honey, it just stings a bit now. Well we had better get on. We need to get some blood from both of us don't we?"

George stood up and picked up the bowl, the milky liquid was now tinged with pink where Cilla had bled a little from the fisting.

"I don't think we need to collect your blood, I think there's enough in here already. I'll just get a knife a minute."

George helped his mother off the table and sat her down with a fresh cup of tea before fetching a small knife from the drawer. Holding his hand over the bowl he made a small cut in his thumb and squeezed out several drops of blood into the mixture. It only took a moment more to add their spit to the bowl and they only had their piss to add to the mixture.

George got a couple of glasses and took Cilla to bathroom.

When he asked her to Cilla squatted over the toilet while George held the glass near her pussy. Cilla struggled for a moment to relax enough for a small dribble of her pee to start.

When she saw George collect the dribble in his glass she suddenly relaxed, a sudden strong flow shot out missing the glass and covering George's hand. George quickly repositioned the glass and let it fill about halfway up before removing it from Cilla's stream of hot piss.

George held the glass up to the light and swilled it around like a wine connesuire. As Cilla watched in shock he carefully sniffed the golden liquid before putting the glass to his lips and drinking about three quarters of the glass.

"Mmm, a fine vintage that. I think I may have to try some direct from the source next time." George stated in a mock pompous voice,

Cilla couldn't help herself and collapsed laughing, she couldn't believe how erotic it looked watching her son drink her own piss with evident relish. Suddenly something that had seemed dirty and a little unpleasant now seemed as sexy as hell, Cilla couldn't wait to taste George's and quickly got off the toiled and climbed into the bath. Kneeling down she looked over to her naked son.

"Come here baby, I want you to piss on mommy's tits and in her mouth."

George quickly climbed in and stood over his mother. He thought he would have problems starting but the sudden thought that he hadn't been since he got up this morning caused a desperate need to pee.

George held his rod as a jet of his boiling piss shot out and sprayed over his mother's large tits, George worked his strong flow over her tits for a moment before moving it up to Cilla's open mouth.

Cilla's mouth filled up quickly and she spat some into the glass while george played his piss around her neck and shoulders. When Cilla had put down the glass George moved his cock up to her lips, Cilla opened her mouth to accept the pissing shaft and greedily drank down the salty slightly acrid liquid.

"Save some for me love." George said as he felt his flow tapering off.

When Cilla let George's cock slip from her lips he could see her cheeks bulging with his collect piss. George quickly pulled his mother to her feet and kissed her, their mouths opening as they shared the last of his golden piss. George rubbed his body against his mother's breasts spreading his wetness over them both.

They separated breathlessly and after a hug Cilla pulled the curtain closed and started the shower. George and Cilla washed each other carefully and tenderly. They were not trying to arouse each other just enjoying the sensual and loving closeness that they both needed.

Later they returned to the kitchen and added some of the two glasses of piss to the mixture.

"Umm mum I need a gold ring to finish this, have you still got that one dad wore?" George asked.

"Yeah I'll go and get it for you." Cilla said and went upstairs.

When she returned she found George staring glassy eyed at a point in the middle of the table.

"George, are you okay?" Cilla asked unnerved by the expression on his face.

George seemed to sag suddenly, he shook himself and looking at Cilla he smiled broadly.

"The Goddess just spoke to me!" George said, surprise and elation evident in his voice. "She told me that if you wish to accept the Goddess with me she accept both of us." Cilla sat down heavily and starred at him soon for some time.

"So what would that mean for us?"

"If we accept the Goddess we will be remade in her form. That means we would both become young women, I think around twenty, but we would have something else." George took a deep breath before continuing.

"We would also have a cock just above our pussy, no balls although we would be fertile."

"You can't be serious George that's not possible." Cilla laughed as she imagined herself with a thick cock, then an image appeared in her mind of her cock ploughing into a beautiful girl, the girl looked just like Cilla as a youth. Her pussy suddenly started to ooze it's cream when she realised the girl also had a thick cock that was pressed between their bellies as they fucked.

"Mum, you've got to trust me on this. But you also need to know it's a one way decision, you could take off the ring an hour after you wake from the changes but you would die of old age by midnight.

The Goddess is a wonderful creature but she is not forgiving of those who change their minds. And the last thing is, she said you would be bound to me for the rest of your life."

"Bound to you, doesn't she know that I love you as a son and as a lover, how much more bound can I be." Cilla whispered looking at George, the love she felt for her son clearly visible in her eyes.

"So, It's nine o'clock now, I need to perform the ritual at midnight. If you are going to join me I will need to know by eleven so that I can draw a new glyph." George came around the table and kissed his mother, he held her in his arms and led her into the living room. Sitting on the sofa they spent some time kissing and holding each other.

"I want to do it George, I want to be yours forever!" Cilla said at last.

"Oh thank the Goddess, mum, I was so worried that you wouldn't want this." George pulled Cilla towards him and kissed her soundly.

"Well lets get on with it then." She told him with a grin.

George got his drawing materials from the car and settled down to draw the glyph the goddess had put in his mind. The pattern was very much like the one he had done earlier but this design had two centres all linked with the complicated knot pattern.

At George's request Cilla put out a note for the milkman and the paper boy cancelling deliveries until further notice before she returned to his side and watched him draw the complicated design.

When George had finished he placed the paper on the table and put the ring Cilla had given him and her own wedding ring on the two centres of the glyph.

He carefully poured some of the sticky mixture they had collected over the rings. A thick black cloud seemed to rise above the paper for a moment before it settled back down. When the cloud had disappeared George and Cilla could see that the paper was now blank but the design seemed to have somehow been transferred onto the rings.

Taking the rings George led Cilla up to the bedroom and lay her down on her bed. Climbing on beside of her he gave her one of the rings.

"We need to put them on at the same time mum. Just never forget I love you." George said, he held out his right hand with the index finger extended.

"I love you too son." Cilla said and copied his actions. Slowly using their left hands Cilla and George slipped the ring onto each others finger. Within moments they both appeared to be asleep.