The Goddess Ch. 02: Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they slept a faint glow surrounded Eva's diary as a powerful rune activated. A faint ripple in the texture of reality appeared above the book and spread rapidly outwards. As the ripple passed a record changed here and there, a date of birth here, an M became an F, or a name would change until reality adjusted to fit the sleepers.

Chapter 7

Cilla woke feeling a strange but wonderful sensation, looking down towards her crotch she could see a beautiful woman with long black hair, the woman had her lips wrapped around the head of a huge cock. With a start she realised firstly that the cock was hers and was the source of the new sensations, and secondly that she was looking at a woman who looked like Cilla had when she was twenty.

"George?" Cilla gasped as she realised who she was looking at.

"Hi mum," George stood up and held a hand out to his mother. "Come see what we look like."

Cilla could already see what George looked like, he had Cilla's face from her twenties, tall and slender with large breasts capped with dark pink nipples. He had long straight black hair reaching down to his waist. Cilla found herself riveted by the sight of George's penis, it seemed even bigger than before, standing hard and erect it clearly showed the pussy lips under the shaft.

"Mum!" George voice brought her gaze away from George's genitalia and up to his/her face. She took the offered hand.

George led his mother to the mirror and stood behind her, he held out their joined hands. Around the index finger of each of their hands it looked like a Celtic knot had been tattooed in a band.

"This is the mark of the Goddess," George told his mother. "All who come to her will bear this mark, and all who are born to her children will wear it."

Cilla looked carefully at the mark.

"It's the pattern from the ring isn't it? The one you drew out on paper first?" She asked.

"Yep, it's a sign of completeness, the pattern never ends you see."

His hands reached around to her large breasts. Cilla gazed at herself and her new twin, try as she might Cilla couldn't find a single difference between them. George gently pulled on her erect nipples, Cilla groaned and pushed her ass back into George, she could feel his hard shaft pressing its hot length into her back.

"These are as young and firm as they once were." George murmured in her ear before one hand swept lower and sliding around her throbbing cock, down to her pussy. Cilla whimpered softly as George found the nub of her exposed clit.

"And this is young again, there's no hood as your new cock grew from there."

"Oh George baby, fuck me, fuck mummy." Cilla groaned as he teased her nipples and clit.

"No." George said and pulled his hands back.

"No, oh please honey." Cilla was devastated, she had begun to believe that he wanted her.

"No mum, 'cos you're gonna fuck me with this." George grasped Cilla's firm cock and stroked its length a couple of times.

Turning to her son Cilla giggled as their cocks bumped together.

"That could be fun, I've never fucked anyone before." She grinned and kissed George.

"And I've never been fucked before, so what are we waiting for?" George smiled at his mother.

George lay down on the bed and looked at his mother. She looked between his legs, his long thick cock stood straight up pointing at the ceiling and his pussy lips had parted to reveal the pink interior glistening with his excitement.

"Fuck me mum," he said as his hands teased his erect nipples.

Cilla crawled between George's open legs and grinned at her son.

"Oh I might, later, but first I've always wondered what it would be like to eat a pussy, and now I guess I can find out."

Cilla didn't waste any time on subtlety and drove her long tongue deep into George's wet hole to taste him. A loud groan escaped him as Cilla's tongue lapped clumsily at his virgin pussy.

When Cilla moved up a little and rasped her tongue over George's erect clit his body tensed. His moan turned into a shrill cry as George grabbed his mothers head and ground it into his crotch, his body convulsed as she sucked his clit between her lips. George crashed into his first female orgasm, at the same time his cock erupted spewing his thick cream into the air to splatter back down over his stomach and Cilla's hair.

"Oh Goddess that felt good!" George gasped as he released his mother's head.

Cilla's face reappeared covered in George's thick pussy juice, droplets of his semen ran down her face to join the mess.

"That was fun," Cilla's said grinning, "you taste incredible."

"Please mum, I want you in me!"

Cilla crawled up George's body until her face was level with his.

They kissed tenderly at first but within moments George's tongue slipped into Cilla's mouth exploring the new taste of his own sex.

"You know you can't still be called George, it doesn't suit you now." Cilla pointed out when they parted.

"I know mum, I am Eva now, that was my predecessors name and I want to honour her memory every time I use it."

"That's sweet, Eva, I like that. Are you ready love?"

Eva grinned wryly.

"I've been ready for ages, but I had to wait until after you got your first fix of my juice."

Cilla placed the tip of her thick cock at Eva's entrance and pressed forward slowly. To her surprise she glided in like Eva's pussy was just made for her cock, which of course it had been. They both groaned as they felt the sensations of penetration from the other side for the first time.

"Oh sweet Goddess, that feels so fucking good." Eva gasped as Cilla's weight settled on her.

"I can't believe how hot and tight you feel," Cilla whispered kissing Eva and gently tugging on her lower lip with her own lips.

"I never realised it felt so good for guys."

"mmmm, now if I remember rightly you are supposed to move now." Eva whispered back.

Cilla pulled a face before kissing her son/daughter/lover.

"Spoilsport, I was just enjoying being in you instead of the other way around."

Cilla started to pump her cock slowly in and out of Eva. At first she was finding it awkward and it was only the incredible length of her hard cock that kept her in Eva at times. She soon managed to find her rhythm and started fucking her lover hard.

Eva was crying out and moaning constantly as the flood of new sensations pushed her closer and closer to release. Suddenly Cilla stopped pumping and gasped, her body jerked spasmodically and she screamed as she flooded Eva's new pussy with her cum.

Eva had already cum once earlier and wasn't close enough yet so before Cilla had come down from her orgasm Eva had rolled them over so that she was on top of Cilla. She quickly slid off of Cilla's cock and slid her own cock into Cilla in one smooth thrust.

Eva slowly worked her cock in and out of Cilla's sopping pussy knowing it wouldn't take her long to blow her load deep into the womb that bore her. Cilla still had stopped cumming from fucking Eva's incredible pussy and Eva's slow screwing kept her cumming continuously. Eva cried out and flooded Cilla's pussy with her cum as with one last scream Cilla passed out.

Cilla opened her eyes as she was softly kissed, she stared into Eva's beautiful face and could see the love her ex-son felt for her.

"Oh my, fuck that was intense." she murmured as Eva held her close. "Thank you Goddess."

Eva smiled at her and helped her to the bathroom. Eva sat Cilla on the toilet seat as she ran a bath for them. When the water was ready Eva climbed in and sat as far back as she could.

Smiling Cilla climbed in in front of her and lay back into Eva's arms. She sighed contentedly as Eva slowly washed her mother, pausing frequently to kiss and caress her.

Cilla lay back enjoying her lover's touch, gradually her murmurs of appreciation tailed off and Eva realised she had fallen asleep.

Eva lay holding her mother and smiled. There would be time enough to do the Goddess' work, for now though it was enough to relax and feel complete for the first time in her life.

Eventually Eva woke Cilla and got her out of the bath. Pulling on a couple of Cilla's bathrobes the pair went in search of food.

Chapter 8

The weeks passed quickly for Eva and Cilla.

Eva worked hard on the old Eva's translated Glyphs while Cilla carried out some tasks for Eva.

The house was to be sold, and an apartment had to be found in London for them. And a new wardrobe was required for them both, Cilla had reasonable leeway on the wardrobe, Eva's only stipulation was that dresses or skirts be of a heavy material to disguise the women's difference.

Although busy there was always time for exploring their new bodies and enjoying the unique closeness that had developed between them.

One thing that quickly became apparent was that although Eva was clearly in charge of their lives and the works of the Goddess, when in bed she became more subservient. Most of their couplings would be Cilla penetrating Eva in any of her orifices. Cilla was surprised to find that she liked this new role in the bedroom, she had always been fucked but now it was mostly her that did the fucking.

Four months later they moved to London and into their new home.

Eva was ready to start work.

Cilla had been sent on a shopping trip.

"I need twelve gold rings, all plain, size isn't important. But don't buy more than one in any shop. They don't have to be new so a pawn brokers or second hand shop might be a good place to start." Eva told her.

While Cilla was out Eva had the pleasurable task of collecting the fluids she would need, her body was now well equipped to produce them all. After collecting them Eva drew out twelve Glyphs ready for Cilla's return.

When Cilla got back she watched her lover make the twelve rings into ones similar to the ring that they had both placed on their fingers four months ago.

"What do you need twelve for?" Cilla asked at last.

Eva smiled at her.

"I don't, at least not yet. You will find that you can sense if someone is ready to accept what the Goddess can offer. I sensed it about a group of people I came across about a year ago, long before I knew what the sensing was or even who the Goddess really is. Now we need to go and visit the first of them."

"We?" Cilla sounded nervous.

Eva put her arms around her lover.

"Yes, we. Remember we are bound together for ever. We will sometimes be apart, but we will always be able to feel each other. But most things we need to do together." Eva kissed Cilla tenderly.

"So where are we going?"

"To start with we are going to visit a little lingerie shop I've heard about."