All Comments on 'The Goddess of the Beach'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story, but...

Why is "look but don't touch" the rule for him, yet she's apparently been playing outside the marriage for a while? Still... 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What Happened?

He gets all worked up about this lovely bird. He and she both say they aren't going to fuck because their spouses wouldn't understand. At the end it turns out she was lying(she didn't actually care about cheating on her husband) and his wife had been betraying him for years. And his wife hoped he would enjoy the show. And he did?

'Wow! I just discovered that I'm married to a serial cheater, how exciting!'

Now that doesn't make sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please. People

You're actually complaining about the morality of the story? When you leave comments it's benificial to be productive, complain about morality... Shit. Must be Christians. Ha!

I thoroughly enjoyed it... Would love part 2! You know when that liar of a cheating whore of a wife includes him... Good job on the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
morality ?

Is honesty and fairness only a Christian morality monopoly ?

His wife has required him to not have sex with anyone but her, he expects her to do the same.

He has now found that she is not playing by the same rules as he and has not for years.

So, yeah she is a liar and a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Missing the point.

While it is all well and good to moralize over his wife's behaviour, let's not forget that he has just been offered a threescore, with a very attractive third person, and his wife's consent. I imagine that would be a good thing. As for his wife's 'infidelity', that's for him to judge.

LamppLamppalmost 10 years ago

A bit odd the wife has sex with someone else while the husband isn't allowed to... But I don't mind all that much... Can we get a sequel by any chance? :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot but...

I would have voted for this story for the contest, if not for the last paragraph. I don't require my erotica to adhere to my actual moral values (that would be awfully limiting and purpose-defeating, in my mind), but somehow the revelation that the wife is a lying cheater just killed it for me. I preferred thinking that Valerie had come round looking for the photographer, as she had hinted she might, and found his wife instead.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Gave it 5*'s. If I were him, though, I'd have to ask myself what else has she been lying to me about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why not just get together for a threesome????? Sounds logical to me - and you could creampie both of them at least twice to prove you really are as hot a fuck as you think you are!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"When I gave her my word that I would never bed another woman, I meant it."

She apparently has had a different approach to marriage, secretly, too.

coigachboycoigachboyabout 8 years ago

Bit if ahypocrit his wife. He can't have strange but she can. Not fair. Only a 3.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
If

If his wife and Valarie are in the same class,how can Valarie sun bathe next to him when his wife is in class?Also if he is on a patio how can Valarie lay a girls on sand?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous