The Gods Play Dice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six...

Five...

Four...

He was right on the edge. It was going to be a close one, closer than it had ever been. Just two more strokes now, and then he would be able to cum. Grunting hard, he felt his entire body starting to tense up as his seminal vesicles contracted.

Three...

Two...

Just a little bit more, one last stroke, and then...

They never hit one.

Sarah sank down halfway, stopping with her lips wrapped just behind his glans, and as her pussy spasmed against him one last time, she pulled herself all the way off of him before stepping forward to brace herself against the wall with her bottom thrust out behind. Spread to either side of her body, her legs trembled as if fighting against some enormous force within.

"I'm sorry," she gasped, "I couldn't... I had to..."

Her voice cut off as her pussy clenched hard, the movements matched in time by her anus, and as the tension in her muscles seemed to break, she let out a deeply frustrated breath. Teetering on the very brink of an orgasm, it was only through the grace of chance that she managed to stop herself at the very last moment. Gradually, the contractions slowed down and ceased, and she let out a sigh as the disaster was adverted.

The same, however, couldn't be said for him. Sarah had almost cum, had almost sentenced them both to another month of denial, but looking across at her right now, punishment was the last thing on his mind.

Groaning, Thomas tried to fight against the inevitable, the unavoidable arrival of the rising tide within, but it was already too late. His member bobbed up once, twice, three times in rapid succession to match the wailing of his sister, bent over as she was with both her holes spread open, and he watched in frustration as a single drop of crystal-clear fluid appeared at the tip. Slowly, it began to bead up against his frenulum, turning milky white with his essence, and like the tears gathering in his eyes, it started to roll down his shaft.

"No...," he cried, "Please, not again..."

But of course, once he had started, there was nothing more to be said. A ruined orgasm for him to enjoy, all of the work and none of the pleasure. And after an entire four weeks of empty denial, the only reward he was left with was for it all to flow out of him like water from a broken vase.

One second... two seconds... three seconds... and then it was done.

Nothing more came after it. No squeezing, no contractions, not even the barest hint that anything had even happened. Thomas waited with bated breath, hoping against all hope, but it was as if his entire body had been left frozen. Two, maybe three tiny little dribbles of semen without even a single bit of pleasure from his urethra or prostate, and that was all he was going to get.

"And that's time," said their mother.

She leaned forward to examine the tiny trail of fluid that had escaped. Like a miniature river of disappointment as it slowly trickled down over the front of his sack. Having recovered enough to stand, Sarah knelt in front of him to lick it up with a grimace. Then, opening her mouth to suck him clean, she bobbed her head back and forth another half-dozen times before climbing back to her feet.

Together, they reached for their clothes again to get dressed. The bowl of ice made its usual appearance, and Thomas felt himself wince as the lock to his chastity cage clicked back into place. Another seven days of tossing and turning, unable to get hard or touch himself in any way. And even if he got to try again in another week, there was no telling whether the gods would be as kind.

For now though, looking across at Sarah with the swollen lips of her pussy still on display, he couldn't help but feel just a little bit relieved. And as they climbed up the stairs to go to bed, it was impossible not to notice the way she glared at him as if she was about to murder him later on in his sleep. The message was more than clear. At least he got to cum, even if it was a ruined orgasm without even the slightest ounce of relief. For her though, since it hadn't been a full ejaculation, well, she would simply have to wait for another day.

One last look between them, and as the door of her room closed behind her, Thomas turned around with a sigh. Against the inevitable torture of his soon to be dreams, there was little else to do but climb into bed and wait for the blissful release of sleep.

12