The Gods Play Dice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five seconds, ten seconds, fifteen, and then more, the phantom jolts of his non-existent ejaculation continued without stop. Over and over as they tried to achieve the impossible, and it wasn't until they were well over a minute and a half into the depths of his torment that his mother finally thought to let him go. One last drop of crystal clear precum at the very tip of his glands, the only pleasure he had been able to feel, and giving him one last stroke with her hands, she finally pulled her fingers back out. Wiping them off with a tissue, she smiled as she slowly took the gloves off.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she said.

Thomas didn't even try to answer. He didn't have the energy to. To say that he was spent was understating it, despite his prostate feeling like it had been replaced with a rock. And down below, his balls weren't doing much better, still swollen and heavy with the weight of his unspent load. In a way, it almost felt even worse than if he had never been allowed to cum.

Of course, as his mother reached out to gently massage the small round orbs between his fingers, there was nothing he could do about it but moan. Then, as with all the times before, the show went on. They were only a single round in, after all, with god knows how many more left to go.

Dimly, Thomas watched, his skin still on fire as their mother walked over to stand behind Sarah once more. She reached out her hand, and for the second time that day, Sarah bit down on her lips as she felt her lips being spread apart. A single touch against her slit, and then they were back to where they had first started, only this time they were already one step closer to a climax that they both knew they would never be able to earn. And as he watched his sister push her hips up into the air again, her nipples and her clit rising up, it was only with a great sense of finality that he let his head drop back down.

Up above, the clock read a quarter past eight. Only about an hour or so left before bed. Thomas sighed as Sarah cried out, the location of her g-spot having been discovered once more. A couple more minutes after that for her to hit the edge though, and then their mother was standing behind him again for his turn. She smiled, the bottle of lube held in her hands, and he groaned.

Overall, he thought miserably, it was going to be a long and sleepless night for them all.

12