The Gold-digger Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacy Takes Control
2.7k words
4.69
3.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fortieth floor of Jameson Tower, Mr. Jameson was getting ready for the day. He began to call his secretary Linda, when he vaguely recalled that he had fired her the previous day. It had been so strange. He did not remember why he had fired her. But he did remember having erotic dreams last night featuring his new secretary, Ms. Stacy Grant. He didn't recall having such dreams since he was a hormonal teenager. As he was lost in a daydream, Stacy walked through the door, looking drop dead gorgeous.

"Good morning, Mr. Jameson. Here's your morning coffee. How can I help you today?" He drank the coffee, realizing it was some kind of espresso. He hated it, but he didn't say anything. Some part of him didn't want to make Stacy sad.

He answered. "Well, I guess it's time to introduce you to the executive team. We'll meet in the conference room in about 5 minutes."

Stacy ran her hands through her hair and gently said, "I'll just go in with you." Mr. Jameson thought it was an odd request, but, then again, he wasn't about to reject it.

"Sure, no problem." A few minutes later Mr. Jameson and Stacy entered the conference room together; she had her right arm locked into his left and was subtly leaning into him with her prominent chest. Neither her dress nor her demeanor escaped the notice of anyone in the room. The men couldn't take their eyes off her. The two women on the executive team, both middle-aged and, well, frumpy, glared. "Team, meet Stacy Grant. She'll be my new secretary."

One of the women, Debbie, nearly lost it: "What happened to Linda?! And why is your new secretary dressed....less than professionally?"

"Linda was a great employee for 20 years, but recently she just wasn't keeping up. As for clothing, do not ever remark on another employee's attire publicly ever again. I want you to make Stacy feel welcome. She's now a part of our family."

Family? Mr. Jameson never talked that way. Something about this girl had him acting strangely, and everyone on the room knew it, including the company lawyer, Ted Adams, a stern, trim man in his early fifties. But Ted knew better than to say something now. He was going to put his investigators on Stacy Grant; he was going to find out everything he could about her.

Mr. Jameson spoke again. "Well, let's get to work everyone. Have a good day." He walked out arm in arm with Stacy. The others watched them walk by the glass. Stacy was fawning over Mr. Jameson, giggling at whatever he said. They didn't trust her.

Over the next several weeks, Stacy kept Mr. Jameson aroused and on edge. Every day she wore revealing, low-cut dresses. Every morning she brought Mr. Jameson his coffee. And every morning, as she leaned over to give him the cup, she gave him a clear view of her chest. And as he thanked her, she would alway say, "It's my...PLEASURE," while flooding his senses with her pheromones. Throughout the day, every day, whenever she delivered papers to Mr. Jameson, she did the same. Mr. Jameson had no idea what was happening. What he did know was that he was always extremely hard around Stacy and that he couldn't stop thinking about her, night and day. Indeed, the more he began to think about it, the more he realized he desired this woman even more than he had desired his wife. This grieved him; he still wasn't over her.

Eventually, when she knew he was ready, she made her move. One morning, she walked into his office wearing a tight red dress with a cleavage window. It nearly took Mr. Jameson's breath away. As usual, Stacy leaned over, gave him his coffee, and sprayed him with pheromones. Mr. Jameson was so sexually pent up from Stacy's flirting over the previous weeks that he began to shake. This was Stacy's opportunity.

"Mr. Jameson, you've seemed....distracted, lately. Is there something wrong?"

"No, Stacy, I'm fine. I guess this business is more stressful than I remember."

"Well, that won't do. You can't do your best work if your under so much stress." She stepped between him and his desk, so that the cleavage of her window was right in his face. "You need to....relaaaaaax," she released wave after wave of pheromones directly into his nose and mouth. Mr. Jameson's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his pants tented immediately. "As your secretary, I see it as part of my job to help you...relaaaaax." More pheromones. Mr. Jameson was now slouching in his seat. "Look at my necklace. It will help you concentrate."

It was the same necklace she had gotten all those years ago from Mr. Thompson. The brilliant diamond glimmered between her huge tits. She began playing with it, gently pulling it up and down her cleavage. Mr. Jameson's eyes locked onto it, though his focus was really on her tits. "That's it, Mr. Jameson, focus on the diamond going uuuuuup and dooown. Uuuuuuup. And doooown. It feels sooooooo goooood just to go uuuuuup and dooooown. So goooood just to listen to my voice. Just listen to my voice, Mr. Jameson. It seems like one part of you is especially pent up. We need to get rid of all that messy stress."

She reached down to unzip Mr. Jameson's pants. He began to realize what she was doing and reached down to block her. Stacy knocked his hand away first. She then grabbed the back of his head with one hand while she still played with the necklace in the other. She pulled his head, and his attention, back to her breasts, drawing his face even closer to her cleavage. "Uh uh uh. Just listen to my voice, stare at these, and relaaaaaax," she hit him with another stream of pheromones. His eyes glazed over and his jaw went slack. While he concentrated on her necklace and tits, Stacy reached down again with her other hand and unzipped his pants and freed his now rock-hard cock.

"Hmmm. You do have a lot of stress. Let me take care of that." She gently wrapped her hand around his cock. His eyes were still locked on diamond, which she was now holding still at the top of her cleavage. She began slowly stroking his cock. "Uuuuuuuuup. And doooooooown. Uuuuuuuuup. And doooooooown. Uuuuuuuuup. And doooooooown. Doesn't it feel so good just to go uuuuuuuuuuuup and doooooooooown. So relaaaaaaxed, going uuuuuuuuuup and dooooooooown."

The phone suddenly rang and Mr. Jamesone was startled out of his trance. Stacy acted quickly. She grapped his cock firmly and began rubbing circles on the underside with one finger. With her other hand she began twirling the diamond, and when it caught his attention, she dosed him with more pheromones. His attention was right back where it should be, on her tits. "As long as I'm here, helping you relax, don't answer the phone without my permission. You don't really want to talk to anyone else, do you? You only want to talk with me. You only want to listen to my voice and look at the pretty necklace between my tits, while my hand is wrapped around your big. throbbing. cock. Say, 'Yes, Stacy.'"

"Yes, Stacy."

"Say, 'I only want to listen to Stacy.'"

"I only want to listen to Stacy."

"'Only Stacy can make me feel so relaxed."

"Only Stacy can make me feel so relaxed."

"'It feel so good to relax with Stacy."

"It feels so good to relax with Stacy."

"'I'll do whatever Stacy tells me to do to relax."

"I'll do whatever Stacy tells me to do to relax."

"Goooood boooooy." She again held the necklace at the top of her cleavage and began stroking him slowly. "It feels soooooo goooooood to go uuuuuuuuuuuup and doooooooooown, uuuuuuuuuuuuuup and doooooooooown with me, doesn't it? Yeah. Feeling so relaxed. I make you feel better than Linda ever did, don't I?"

"Yeaaaaaah...."

"I make you feel better than any of your coworkers do, don't I?"

"Yeaaaaaah...."

"I make you feel better than your dead wife ever did, don't I?"

This was too emotionally jarring for Richard. He didn't answer, and he began to try to get up. Stacy knew how to deal with him. She lightly pushed him back to buy her some time. "Oh, you're not sure? Here let me prove it to you. With me, and only me, you can feel so good going..." she pumped harder and faster, "uuup, dooown, uuup, dooown, uup, doown, uup, doown, up, down, up, down, up, down, up down up down up down updownupdownupdownupdownupdownupdown."

Richard's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Stacy pistoned him. He had never experienced such pleasure. Stacy suddenly stopped.

"Richard, look at my tits." He didn't notice that she was now calling him by his first name. He just stared into her cleavage, where she was still holding the necklace. "Aaaaaand....drop." She dropped the diamond between her cleavage and Richard was suddenly in a complete erotic trance. The only things he knew existed were Stacy's tits and voice.

"Now, Richard, what was that you were telling me about your wife?" Before he answered, she undid her dress and let it fall to the ground. She had on only her heels and red panties. Her tits were bare. She started squeezing them together repeatedly in front of Richard's glassy eyes.

"Uh...uh...You...you make me feel better...than my dead wife ever did."

"That's so sweet, Richard. I know how hard it has been for you to get over her. Here, let me help you." Stacy straddled Richard and put his cock below her folds. "Go ahead and play with my tits, sweety." Richard began licking, sucking, and squeezing her fleshy globes. Her tits bounced up and down as Richard's hands slid over them. His mind was too overcome with pleasure to process much in that big CEO brain of his. Stacy smiled mischievously. She had her boss right where she wanted him. "Richard, sweety, if I make you feel better than your dead wife ever did, I must be a pretty important person in your life, right?"

"Umhm," Richard nodded as his mouth was locked into Stacy's left tit. Stacy with both hands gently pulled his head away from her left breast and brought it to her right, where he resumed sucking.

"Well, if I'm so important to you and make you feel sooooo relaaaaxed, shouldn't I get a raise?" Richard didn't answer. She pushed him away from her breast. Then she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Honey, if you want to keep playing with my big juicy tits, you're going to have to answer me, okay?"

Richard's mind struggled to find an answer. "F....f...four w...weeks. You...here....four weeks. No...corporate policy....on four week raise," he panted.

"That rule is for everyone else, silly. Let me remind you why I'm special." She grabbed his wrists and planted his hands firmly on each side of her breasts so they were squeezed together before him. She then blasted him with pheromones and squeezed his cock inside her. She began stroking him up and down. Richard groaned. "Sweety, you do think I'm special, don't you?" She stroked faster. Her pheromones swirled around his head.

"Of...of course."

"Then you'll make a little exception for me, won't you?" She jiggled her tits back and forth. Richard merely nodded. "Of course you will. And as the big, powerful corporate owner, you can make exceptions, can't you?" She nodded encouragingly. He followed along. "Gooood booooy. So what is my new salary going to be?" Richard resume playing with her tits as Stacy stopped her stroking.

"How...how about a 10% raise? Your salary...$80,000."

"I think we can do a little bit better than that, don't you? How about half your salary?"

Richard was so lost in Stacy's tits that he could hardly do the math. After a minute, he arrived at the realization that she was asking for a $350,000 salary.

"W..w...what? That...too....too much. You're...a secretary."

"But, baby, I'm not just a secretary. I'm the woman who makes you feel sooooo gooood while you play with her big, sexy, DD titties."

Richard tried to process what was happening. He wasn't giving in immediately.

"Here, let me show you why I deserve this raise." She lifted herself off him as he groaned in disappointment. She knelt down between his legs and reached for her purse. She produced a bottle of oil that she kept for special occasions and began pouring it on her breasts. Richard was dumbstruck. "Now let's see, ah, yes, here's why I'm easily worth $350,000." She suddenly wrapped her tits around his cock and began jerking him. His eyes again rolled back in his head. "See? I'm worth sooooo much more than all those other employees, aren't I? Can you imagine never again having these huge tits help you to relax? You'd just be too stressed. So I should get that raise. And you want to give it to me, right?" She quickened her pace. Richard was in ecstasy.

"Oh...yes! Yes! It's yours!" Richard babbled.

Stacy suddenly stopped. "W....what...are you doing?" Richard panted.

"I need you to do something else for me. If I'm going to keep doing such a good job helping you....relax...I'm going to need the company credit card...with no limit."

"B...but the company c...credit card is only...only for executives, and the unlimited p...platinum card is only for me and...and the board."

Stacy smirked, grabbed her bottle of oil, and stood up. Her breasts jiggled. She took the bottle of oil and spread some over her hands as she tossed back her wavy golden hair. "As I told you before, boss, I'm very....persuasive." She released a small stream of pheromones to keep him on edge. "I'm going to give you my argument for why you should give me the company card, and you're going to see how goooood it will feel to accept it."

"Stacy, I really don't think..."

Before he could finish, Stacy had leaned over with her massive cleavage in his face and began to jerk him slowly with her oiled hand. "That's right, sweety, you don't think. No need to think. Just smell my sexy perfume, listen to my erotic voice, and concentrate on my big hypnotic tits bounce uup and doown. Uup and doown." She blasted him with more pheromones, keeping up a steady stream, and Richard's eyes again locked on her tits. "Now listen to my argument, and repeat after me." She quickened her pace.

"'Stacy's tits make me feeeel soooooo goooood.'"

"Stacy's tits make me feel so good."

"'Stacy's tits control my cock.'"

"Stacy's tits control my cock."

"'Stacy's tits control my mind.'"

"Stacy's tits control my mind."

"'Stacy's tits make me soooooo horny that I can't think straight.'"

"Stacy's tits make me so horny that I can't think straight."

"'I want to make them happy.'"

"I want to make them happy."

"'I will do anything they want.'"

"I'll do anything they want."

"'I would give anything for Stacy's tits.'"

"I'd give anything for Stacy's tits."

"'I will give everything for Stacy's tits.'"

"I will give everything for Stacy's tits."

"'I will give my company to Stacy's tits.'"

"I will give my company to Stacy's tits."

"'This is not my company, but Stacy's tits' company.'"

"This is not my company, but Stacy's tits' company."

"'Stacy's tits can use the company card and my private jet whenever they want.'"

"Stacy's tits can use the company card and my private jet whenever they want."

"'Whenever I see Stacy's tits, I will fall into trance and do whatever Stacy says.'"

"Whenever I see Stacy's tits, I will fall into trance and do whatever Stacy says."

"Goooooood booooooooy," she stroked faster. His eyes rolled back. "And if you're a good boy for me, you get rewarded. So let me reward you." She grabbed the back of his head, shoved his face into her right tit until her nipple was in his mouth, and blasted pheromones straight down his throat. Richard Jameson felt more pleasure in that moment than he had in his entire life; indeed, it was enough to rewire his brain's chemistry permanently. He exploded all over his desk. He was hers. As Mr. Jameson lay in a disheveled daze in his office chair, staring at the ceiling, Stacy got dressed and headed out with her new company credit card. "Sweety, I'm going shopping. I'll be back this afternoon." And so she left as the most powerful person in the company, though no one, including Mr. Jameson at the moment, knew it.