The Gold Dollar Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty watched her get out of the car. She was petite, probably not more than five feet tall, and very buxom, with a well defined hourglass figure. As she approached the club, Misty held the door open for her. "You must be the new girl," she said, "I'm Misty."

The girl smiled, causing deep dimples to appear at the corners of her mouth. "Yeah, hi. I'm Kayla."

"Is that your real name or your stage name?"

"Both."

"Ooh, that's not a good idea," Misty said, frowning. Kayla shrugged and stepped inside. Misty followed her, temporarily blinded by the transition from bright sunlight to the club's dark interior.

In front of her, a long bar ran down the length of the room. There were a dozen tall stools in front of it, and beyond them, in perpetual darkness, a jumble of tables and chairs. Beyond that, the stage ran along the far wall, comprised of four semi-circles, each centered by a floor to ceiling pole. At the near end, there was a DJ booth, although there had been no DJ since before Misty had started dancing. The music came from a prerecorded playlist controlled by the bartender. Someone had taped a sign on the door of the DJ booth: "No Song Requests."

At the far end of the club, the room split into two areas, private dance rooms on the right, restrooms and the dancer's dressing room on the left.

It was the slow period when the after work crowd had gone home to supper. Dominique was on Stage Two, dancing for the lone holdout.

Sherry was sitting at the far end of the bar, doing some paperwork and sipping a cup of coffee. LeAnn was stocking the bar for the evening.

Sherry had danced at the Gold Dollar in more prosperous times. She had made a lot of money in those days, and like a lot of girls, dreamed of building a nice nest egg, but with a drunk for a husband and three kids, one with special needs, it never happened. Luckily, she'd always gotten on well with Tony, the club's owner, and when her knees started to give out, he offered her the job of bar manager. A year later, when Tony had the first of his strokes, Tony Junior took over managing the club, but he had little interest in the job, beyond showing up every couple of weeks to get a lap dance from Clover or Amberlee. Sherry filled the vacuum and became the day to day manager.

Misty and Kayla walked over to the bar. Sherry looked up and greeted them.

"Ready for your first night?" she asked Kayla.

"Oh, yeah, I'm pretty excited," she replied, flashing another one of those big smiles.

"Great. Well, go ahead in back and start getting dressed. I expect you to be on stage at six sharp, okay?"

Kayla nodded and headed toward the dressing room. Misty held back. When Kayla was far enough away, she leaned closer to Sherry.

"She says she's using her real name," she told Sherry.

"I know. I told her she shouldn't."

LeAnn brought over the coffee pot.

"Refill, Sher?" she asked.

Sherry nodded and held out her cup. "Thanks, doll."

"So that's the new girl?"

"Yep. I'm trying to figure out her schedule right now. Usually I would start her on some slow weekdays, just to get her broken in. But we need another girl on nights too badly."

"None of the day girls wanted to switch?" Misty asked. "They'd make more money."

"Amberlee and Dominque have kids at home. Crystal goes to night school. None of the others..." Sherry shrugged.

"Not reliable," LeAnn said.

Sherry nodded. "If this one doesn't work out, I'm going to put you up on the stage."

LeAnn made a snorting sound. "I'm five foot three and weigh a hundred and seventy pounds. Nobody wants to watch me dance."

"Oh, hon, you'd be surprised." She turned to Misty. "Listen, doll, try to help her out if you can, okay?

"Sure, I'd be glad to."

"And don't let Clover pick on her, please."

Misty shook her head as she walked away. Good luck with that, she thought.

The dressing room was a long narrow area that had once been the steakhouse's storage room. A mirrored dressing table, along with a half dozen folding chairs, ran down one side of the room, and a row of lockers stood on the other. Kayla sat in the middle of the table, touching up her makeup. She was wearing a hot pink bra and pantie set. It had only been a few minutes since they had come through the front door, and Misty wondered if she'd been wearing them under her street clothes.

She sat down next to Kayla and looked down at her shoes.

"You're going to want to get better shoes than that," she told her. She got up and went to her locker, opened it and took out a pair of eight inch pleasers. She set them on the table in front of Kaylee. "You should get a pair of these. You see how they are basically really big platform shoes with high heels? Much more stable and way easier on your feet."

"Cool. I'll have Reynold buy me a pair."

"Reynold? Is that your boyfriend? The guy who dropped you off?"

"Well, I don't know if I would say boyfriend..."

"What would you say?"

"Sugar daddy?"

It took great effort, but Misty resisted rolling her eyes. She went to her locker and picked out a dance outfit, a bright red lace body suit. She changed and was sitting at the dressing table, pulling on her shoes when the door opened.

Misty looked over her shoulder to see Georgie enter. He was a big bear of a man, with snow white hair and a matching goatee.

"Excuse me, " Kayla said, "Are you allowed in here?"

"Oh honey," Georgie said, "I damn near live here."

"Georgie is our house mom," Misty said. She had no idea how Georgie had come by his position, everyone just knew that he had always been there. Clover claimed that he was Tony's half brother, but she could not remember where she had heard that.

Georgie handed her a plastic grocery bag. "Day shift used up the last of the talcum powder, so I ran to Wal-Mart and got more."

"I don't understand. Who are you?" Kayla asked.

"Honey," Georgie said, waving his hand at her, "When you are in this club, I'm your mama, your papa, your gossip girl and your gofer boy. Anything you want, I take care of for you."

"Except the D," Misty said with a grin.

"Ew, god no," Georgie said, hunching his shoulders, "I mean, you ladies are all lovely, but just...no."

Kayla laughed. "I guess I won't worry, then."

"Oh no, dear heart," Georgie said. He gestured toward Misty. "It's this daughter of Sappho you should be looking out for."

Kayla looked puzzled. Misty stood up and checked herself in the mirror. "He means I'm a lesbian," she said.

"Really? Oh wow. That's cool."

Misty and Georgie exchanged glances. "This girl has absolutely no gaydar," Georgie said with a shrug.

"You ready to go?" Misty asked Kayla. When the girl nodded, she took two containers of talcum from the bag and handed her one.

"Take this out with you, and set it at the back of the stage."

"What for?"

"When you get sweaty, the pole will get slippery. Put some of this on your hands to keep from losing your grip."

"Good luck, " Georgie said. "I'll be around, anything you need, water, a nosh, more powder, whatever. You make eye contact with me and I'll be right there."

Misty led Kayla back out into the club. The lone customer was still sitting at his table watching Dominique; a couple more had wandered in and sat at the bar.

"Okay, look at the stage," she shouted over the music. "Four circles, each with a pole. Numbered one, two, three, four, starting at this end. You go ahead and take one, I'm going to go relieve Dominique on three, okay?"

Kayla nodded, looking around the room nervously. Misty had assigned her to pole one, because it was the closest to the dressing room. Easiest escape route if she got cold feet.

"Oh, one more thing," Misty said as she started up the three steps to the stage, "Never take pole two."

"Why not?"

"That's Clover's pole. She gets pissed if anyone else uses it."

"Why?"

"Because it's the first one you see when you come in the door."

Misty ran her fingers through her hair, then mounted the stage. Every time she made that entrance, she felt transformed. She became bolder, more confident. She strutted across the back of the stage to pole three. Dominque saw her coming, and gave out a theatrical exhale. They exchanged a fist bump, and Dominique wearily left the stage.

Misty set her talcum and towel down by the back wall, then stepped into the spotlight. She could see the holdover customer at the edge of the light, but beyond him, there was only darkness and in the distance, the neon glow of the lights at the bar. She closed her eyes and felt the music for a moment, then let her hips begin to slowly sway. She put her hands behind her neck, lifted her long red hair and let it drop.

She looked down at the customer. He had moved his chair a little closer to the stage. Come to the rail, you cheap bastard, she thought. She gripped the pole and did a few slow spins, then a deep squat. Rising slowly, she dragged her fingers up her thighs. She thought that she had gotten a hook into the customer when she saw him getting up from his seat, but he didn't even look at her as he moved down the stage to sit at the rail in front of Kayla.

The new girl seems to be doing alright, she thought, watching Kayla dance. She looked a little awkward, but it wasn't likely the customers would notice, or care if they did. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and that was important. That bright smile was a money maker. There were already a couple of other customers watching her. Misty wasn't surprised; Kayla was new, and young and had tits like volleyballs. She would get a lot of attention for a while.

As Misty did a turn on the pole, she saw Roxanne step on to the stage in her schoolgirl outfit; a tiny plaid skirt, a tight shirt tied under her breasts, and knee high socks. She walked around behind Kayla, who was down on her knees at the edge of the stage, giving the front row a good look at her tits.

"New girl is hogging all the marks," she shouted to Roxanne over the music.

Roxanne looked back at Kayla and nodded. "Yeah, but when she goes private with one of them, they will wander over this way."

"How about we coax a few of them now?"

Roxanne smiled, immediately understanding what Misty had in mind. She nodded and moved forward, pressing her body against Misty's and running her hands over her hips and down her thighs.

Misty lowered her head and licked her way slowly up the side of Roxanne's neck. She pulled her closer, and squeezed her ass. Roxanne shook her shoulders, grinding their breasts together.

"Got some attention," Misty said.

Roxanne looked over and saw that a couple of the customers were watching them. She threw her head back and began to hump her hips, while Misty kissed her under her chin. One of the men, and then another, got up and moved over to the rail in front of them.

"Hooked them," she said. She turned around and leaned back against Misty, raising her arms over her head and tangling her fingers in Misty's hair. Another man deserted Kayla to watch their show.

"Like fish in a barrel," Misty said, and licked her ear. She ran her hands along the sides of Roxanne's breasts and then down across her tummy. She slipped her fingertips under her skirt and inside her thong, pulling her ass tight against her thighs. Roxanne responded by bending over and twerking against her.

One of the men waved a ten dollar bill and Roxanne slid down to her knees and crawled toward him. He stuffed the bill between her tits. She rose up, kneeling with her crotch in front of his face and lifted her skirt to reveal her thong. He took another bill from his shirt pocket. Roxanne hooked her thumbs into the sides of the thong, and pulled the front of it away from her body. The man took a quick look inside, then slid in another ten. He gestured his thumb toward the private section and Roxanne nodded. She stood up, turned to Misty and gave her a deep french kiss. While the men were watching that, she unobtrusively slipped the second bill into Misty's hand.

"Thank you, babe," Misty said. Roxanne climbed down off the stage and led the man away. Misty moved forward to give the remaining guys a closer view and managed to work them for about fifty bucks before they each drifted off.

Clover sauntered up to the stage and took her usual spot at Pole Two. She stood and watched Kayla for a minute, then looked at Misty and rolled her eyes. There was a loud commotion near the front door and a large group of men, several wearing softball jerseys emblazoned with the logo of Jerry's HomeTown Hardware, were flowing in, celebrating their latest victory. Within a few minutes, the rails were full in front of all three dancers.

Misty was always a little nervous with men in large groups, but they were usually good monetarily, as they tipped generously, each trying to be the center of the dancer's attention. The bills kept coming, singles and fives and tens, even a few twenties. After an hour or so, some of the men drifted off toward home. That was fine, the ones who stayed would be the ones more willing to spend their money. Sure enough, one player soon stood and waved a fifty dollar bill in the air. Misty nodded to him, and stepped down off the stage. Some of the other players moaned and threw up their hands. A couple turned their chairs to watch Roxanne.

Gesturing the man to follow her, Misty made her way through a black curtained doorway into the alcove that contained the four private rooms.

"The fifty gets you an uninterrupted twenty minutes," she told him as she ushered him into a room. It was really not much more than a booth, dimly lit, and containing but a single leatherette armchair.

"I know the drill, sweetheart," he replied.

"So you know that your hands stay on the armrests."

"I'll be good," he smiled, "and if you're good, there will be a nice tip in it for you afterwards."

Misty smirked as she turned her back to him. She had no doubt in her ability to give a good dance. She'd had many customers tell her that she should go a high end club, in a bigger city, where she could make a lot more money. But while she took her job very seriously, she had no interest in making it a career. Once stripping had paid for her college, she would be done with it.

She began to slowly sway, looking over her shoulder, and smiling.

"What's your name, honey?" she asked.

"Uh...Joe."

Sure it is, she thought. "Alright, Joe, just relax and enjoy yourself."

She went through a series of hip rolls and twerks, then turned to face the chair. Joe's hand was in his lap, but he quickly moved it back to the armrest, looking embarrassed at being caught. Misty wagged her finger at him, then leaned forward until her breasts were barely inches from his face.

She slid, almost imperceptibly slowly, down along his torso. When her breasts crossed over his groin, she pressed down, and wiggled. She felt his cock straining against his slacks. When her face was at groin level, she raised her head, made eye contact and winked.

She turned and rose back up, as slowly as she had moved down, rising to her feet. She bent down, giving him a good close up look at her undulating ass, then lowered it to his lap.

She twerked and twisted, she rubbed and bounced. Putting her hands on his arms, she leaned back and rested her head on his shoulder. She moved her ass against him, grinding hard, grazing lightly.

Most of the other girls made an effort to get every client to ejaculate, in the belief that they would gratefully give a bigger tip, but she had paid careful attention, and didn't notice much difference in the amount she made from guys who she knew came, and those who did not. She gave them a good dance, and if they got off or not was their business, not hers.

"Joe" did not get off, but he obviously enjoyed his dance, and tipped her an extra fifty when his time expired.

Misty did two more private dances before the end of her shift, and was pleased to see that Kayla did several as well.

"Just thought I'd check and see how your night has been going," she said to her as they were changing their clothes.

"Pretty good, I guess," Kayla said.

"The private dances? Everything go good?"

"I was nervous the first time. No biggie after that."

"That's great," Misty said, "I thought now that things are slowing down, we might sit and talk a while, I could give you a few tips..."

Kayla shook her head. "I'm good," she said, "And Reynold is here, so I'm going to cash out and have a drink with him."

"Well, okay, but if you ever..."

Kayla was already walking out the door.

Roxanne and Clover came in a few minutes later, as Misty finished dressing. Roxanne sat down and pulled off her shoes, while Clover went to her locker.

"Who is the old dude the new girl's with?" Roxanne asked, "Is that her boy friend?"

"Her sugar daddy," Misty said.

"Oh Jesus Christ."

Misty rolled her eyes and nodded.


"Which guy was that?" Clover asked.

"The one that looked like that Fantasy Island dude," Roxanne told her.

"Her sugar daddy is a midget?"

"Not the midget," Roxanne said, "The Spanish guy."

"Ricardo Montalban," Misty said, closing her locker.

Clover sat, looked in the mirror and wiped off her lipstick. "Hey, a customer tonight told me I was zaftig," she said.

"You know that's the German word for fat, right?" Roxanne said.

"It is not. It means volumptuous."

"No it doesn't. Volumptuous isn't even a real word."

"It's Yiddish." Misty said, "And it means more like plump, buxom."

"Fat," Roxanne muttered.

Misty nodded, "Yeah, pretty much."

Clover held up both of her middle fingers. "Well, here are three words in English. Fuck you bitches."

Roxanne and Misty laughed. "Hey, we going to go get breakfast?" Roxanne asked as she went to her locker and began to dress.

"Not me, I'm beat," Misty said.

"Just us then?" Roxanne asked Clover.

Clover hesitated. "Nah, I better not. I got to be somewhere early tomorrow."

"Well, shit," Roxanne said, "I guess I'll just go home, eat some Hot Pockets and masturbate."

Clover patted Roxanne on the shoulder. "Cheer up, maybe you'll find some homeless guy to fuck on your way home."

Sporty, the club's bouncer, was smoking a cigarette on the sidewalk as the three of them stepped outside. He was a tall, lanky black man with a quick smile that turned to a face of stone at the first sign of trouble. Each of the girls handed him a twenty as they went by.

"Hey, did the new girl take care of you?" Misty asked him.

"Nope, her and Grandad just walked on by."

"I'll talk to her about it tomorrow."

"Shit," Clover said, "I'm sure Sherry must have told her the dancers tip out to the bouncer and the bartender."

Roxanne reached into her purse and took out another twenty and handed it to him.

"Thanks, Roxy."

They walked to their cars. Misty said goodnight to Clover and Roxanne, and waved to Sporty. She got into her car and turned the ignition. When the radio blared on, she snapped it off. After the hours of loud music, she liked to drive home in silence.

As she pulled into the parking space in front of her condo, she saw Maya sitting on her front steps. She smiled as she shut off the engine and got out of the car.


"Hey doll, what are you doing here?" she asked.

Maya shrugged. "Just couldn't stay away, I guess." She stood as Megan walked to the porch. They exchanged a quick kiss, and Megan opened the door. As soon as they stepped inside, they wrapped her arms around each other and kissed again.

Megan leaned back. "I smell like beer and testosterone, don't I?" she asked.

"I don't care."

"Thank you, baby, but I do. I'm going to jump into the shower. Why don't you pour us a couple glasses of wine?"

She gave Maya a quick kiss, then went to the bathroom, undressed and started the shower. When she stepped under the stream of warm water, she immediately felt the tension begin to melt from her body. She took a washcloth from the soap rack and squirted a dollop of body wash on it. Leaning her head down to let the water run across her shoulders and down her back, she began to soap the front of her body.

123456...8