The Gold Necklace

Story Info
Daddy has a secret now.
1.7k words
3.12
19.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam wanted nothing more than to drown in a bottle of Hennessy while immersed in 'Walker, Texas Ranger.' At twenty-eight his life seemed to be the American dream. Career wise, he harnessed an eight-year career in the Navy and a shot at a Sergeant position in the police force. He had met the love of his life, Lorelei, a few years before he left and he knew she would be a keeper. It really should have been considered a stroke of luck. Adam had been waiting for over a half hour for his shipmate to pick him up. Pacing outside a closed Denny's, he began angrily muttering to himself about his dick of a friend. Then she appeared.

"Are you okay?" A young lady asked him.

He was taken aback, "...Oh, um, yeah...I guess I look a little crazy talking to myself."

"No more crazy than me waiting over an hour for my friend to pick me up," she almost scoffed thinking about it.

"You too huh? Yeah I'm waiting for a friend to get his fuckin' ass over here." Seeing her polite smile he quickly apologized. "Oh, geez, sorry, I didn't mean to swear...it's kind of a habit."

She blushed, "Oh it's okay, I'm just not used to it I guess."

He looked at her with a puzzled face. "How did I not see you before? I've been out here for at least forty-five minutes."

She paused, "...You know? I don't know. Quite honestly I didn't see you either."

There was a moment of silence as they looked around for their respective friends.

It started to rain.

The lady began crossing her arms and hunching her shoulders. Adam looked up and shrugged. Just my luck he thought. Looking back down he saw her starting to shiver and immediately took off his jacket and slung it around her. She paused again. "Thank you," she said with a smile. "No problem," Adam said returning the expression. He then gave a look like you would when that idea of the person in your vision might be...more than a just a person. "What?" she asked. Sweetly smiling he said, "Nothing...you're just really pretty." She blushed and laughed a shy laugh, "Thanks." Just then her ride showed up and she jogged to get in.

Adam followed asking when she got in the passenger side, "Hey what's your name?"

"What's yours?"

"Adam."

"Well Adam," grabbing a pen and his wrist she wrote an address on his hand, "come to this address tomorrow...and I'll tell you." This time her smile was coy.

About two minutes later his ride showed up. He hopped in, his friend asking where his jacket was. Adam looked at his hand thinking just my luck with a chuckle. Roughly twenty hours later he got his jacket back and the rest is history.

Adam had had his fair share of pusseys during his service, but Lorelei wasn't just another pussey to be slammed on a shore leave. She was funny. She was smart. She was beautiful.

She was the one.

They got married on a sunny day in June. Or at least it was supposed to be sunny. Their memorable day became a falsely predicted weather forecast during the ceremony. Family members and guests ran under the giant tent reserved for the dinner and cake and dancing. Adam and Lorelei began running for the tent too. But about ten feet away Lorelei stopped and grabbed his wrist. When asking what was wrong she grabbed his face, and together they reminisced about the first time they met. He smiled and took off his tuxedo jacket and slung it around her. Everyone was watching as they kissed, applauding when they finished. At that moment Adam realized that Lorelei was definitely more than just a person.

She was everything.

But that was then. Before he began drinking heavily. Before he became depressed.

Before the accident.

Two minutes. Two fucking minutes and Lorelei would have been safely in his arms again. Damn drunk driver. Adam never drove after he drank from the bottle. But that never stopped him from grabbing the bottle. He beat his fists into the floor that night. That night his buddies from the precinct came to his door with solemn looks on their faces. He screamed at the top of his lungs that night.

He hid his problems from his closest friends and family. He hated it when people meddled in his business. On this night he decided to stow away the Jack Daniel's and take a walk. He ended up at the local watering hole anyway. One beer and two shots of vodka later he was approached by a young woman in a tight dress and high heels. He glanced sideways, noticing a gold necklace hanging above her tits that were swinging freely beneath the fabric.

"Hey big boy," she began, trying to seduce him, "you look a little lonely downing all those drinks...how about some company?" She smiled, but it wasn't sincere.

"No thanks," Adam said without turning his head.

"Oh come one," she moved closer putting a hand on his arm and whispering in his ear, "It'll be fun."

He grabbed her wrist abruptly, almost roughly, "I said," turning his head, locking eyes, "no thanks."

"Fine." Pulling her wrist free she strutted back to wherever she came from.

After two more shots Adam dropped a few bills on the table and left. Outside he looked around and found a spot near an alleyway. He pulled a cigar out of his pocket and lit up leaning against the wall. Half way through he saw the same young woman walk past him. She just had to say something.

"Oh hey sexy, I see you're still alone."

"Oh leave me alone." He threw down the rest and began retreating down the alleyway.

She followed, "Oh what, you suffer from erectile dysfunction or something? Huh? Am I not pretty enough for you?"

Adam kept walking, getting more aggravated with each step. She didn't see his rage starting to form on his face.

Speeding up her walk, "Hey jackass I'm talkin' to you!" He kept walking. Finally she caught up, "Hey I'm trying get you lucky here."

He lost it.

He spun around and grabbed her by the throat. "Lucky?" Peering into her eyes his brow furrowed and he pushed her into the alley wall with a thud. She gasped and clawed at his unrelenting hand. He noticed her eyes were filled with fear. In all honesty it was turning him on, making his dick hard as a fucking rock. He looked her up and down with leering eyes. Pressing his body up against hers, he leaned in, whispering. His breath smelled of smoke and hunger. "My luck...died." His voice was calm.

The young woman gasped an apology. Her voice trembled. He felt a sensation surge through his body; one he hadn't felt in a long time. It felt good. He grabbed her cunt with his free hand and smirked when she yelped. He forced his mouth on to hers, probing deep. Each whimper sent a new surge through his body. She pushed him off and screamed. Adam quickly punched her in the stomach. When she doubled over coughing, he grabbed her by the throat and spun her around. Pressing his body onto hers he gripped a hand over her mouth. His hand vibrated with her muffled screams when he lifted her dress and pulled down her panties. His hand felt wet too from her tears. He smiled and felt as though he was a lion ready to sink his teeth into a weakened gazelle. "Fine." He unzipped his pants pulling out his now hard dick. "You want to make me lucky?" He spit into his free hand and rubbed himself before aligning. "You got it."

He rammed.

Her entire body tensed and shook with her attempted scream. He fucked with an intensity he had only done once before. He kept ramming, her screams turning into whimpers which were finally quiet. Feeling angry he hit her in the side with his free hand, once, twice, "Fucking bitch," a third time. She yelped into his hand each time. He then felt himself approaching climax. "Oh shit." Ramming harder. "Fuck." She caught on and frantically screamed, flailing her arms trying to escape. Adam looped his arm under one of hers and grabbed the other effectively trapping them both. He growled before exploding inside her. After a few seconds he pulled out and released both his grips. She collapsed in a sobbing heap on the alley floor. After zipping himself back up he kicked her on her back. Standing over her he grabbed her throat again, "Am I lucky now?" with that he punched her into unconsciousness with one swing.

He began walking away but something compelled him to stop and look back. Somehow he didn't feel guilty about committing the atrocity he just did, but he did feel guilty about leaving her contorted body exposed. He went back and readjusted her clothes and propped her limp body against the wall. He wiped her face free of the tears and runny makeup when he noticed the gold necklace again. He took it off and shoved it into his pocket, then walked home.

When he got back it was 0110. He went into his little baby boy's room and picked him up, wanting to hold him, wanting to feel a connection. The little baby boy opened his eyes and started to cry.

"Oh no no no, shh shhh, it's okay, daddy's here...Daddy's here." The little baby boy continued to cry. "Here look," he pulled out the necklace and dangled it, "look what daddy got." The little baby boy quieted down when he saw the shiny object. He reached out and grabbed it, tugging a bit. Adam thought about what he just did not a half hour ago. "...Holy fuck," he whispered. He looked at his little baby boy playing with the gold necklace and spoke in a low soft tone, "Daddy has a secret now...and I hope you will never have to carry it on."

"What are you thinking about?" The voice of his son, Charlie, now seventeen broke the long train of memories.

Adam responded normally, "Mmm, not much, just thinkin'."