The Gold One and the Tribe Elder

Story Info
A Prince Gyllen epilogue.
6.1k words
4.31
5.4k
2

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers

In the furthest corner of this far-flung planet, on a continent uncharted by the cartographers of Occassus, Purvaja or Kusini, night blanketed the landscape from east to west, though it was anything but silent for a small village that lay not too far from its north-western tip amongst a grove within a plain betwixt a jungle on one side and a range of hills on the other. The calls of strange nocturnal creatures echoed far across the sparse topography surrounding the settlement the Karatgurk Clan called their residence, however the business of beasts was not the only activity that still stirred during these late hours. Within this simplistic hamlet of hunter-gatherers and herbalists, a circular tent was pitched not too far from its centre; one that was not tall enough for a human of average height to even fully stand up inside, though was wide enough to comfortably accommodate several should they be sitting, kneeling or lying, although only two currently occupied the canvas interior at this time by the light of a fire pit in the middle of the space.

One was a born-member of the Karatgurk Tribe: an artisan called Punu - aged approximately somewhere in her late-thirties and rather rangy in build - whilst the other was an alien to this remote country: a young man named Gyllen, who was - until very recently - a prince hailing from the kingdom of Snjórland situated on the northern fringes of the westernmost continent of Occassus. Although they may have seemed entirely unconnected from a surface glance, these two individuals from entirely opposite sides of the world were currently in the thick of coupling unclothed in positions reminiscent of a duo of dingoes during the height of the mating season, and how Gyllen came to find himself in such a scenario is quite the involved tale in of itself.

Close to two months ago, Gyllen had found himself shipwrecked in this unknown environment after a terrible storm whilst he was en route home following an international tour and shortly found himself in the company of the Karatgurk Clan. With their assistance alongside said wreck's crew, their galleon was once again made as seaworthy as it could possibly be outside the resources of a dockyard. Gyllen, however, had grown rather fond of the Karatgurks in the short time he had spent in their midsts and was further fascinated by the expansive frontier they called home so much so that he elected to remain behind, informally renouncing his title and prestige then and there on the due day of departure so he may live free in this land he later learned was locally named Miyalu-ngurra. Well, that plus he had made a certain promise to the tribe which he did not intend to break.

In their customs, the Karatgurk Clan was unique in that their numbers were solely comprised of females, according to their held beliefs that all men were weak of will, dull of mind and dishonest of heart, although this would also eventually prove to be a detriment as they currently faced a population crisis after their sole ally tribe and single source of procreation migrated to regions more distant about twenty years prior to the present. With compassionate Gyllen's fortunate advent, he offered to scatter his seed amongst every member of the clan capable of bearing a child to ensure they would persevere for at least one more generation, although the lad certainly had his work cut out for him (for a full account on these events, please refer to 'Prince Gyllen, chapter 23' by this same author).

Gyllen and Puru were just finishing up their heated engagement at this point in time, the former prince having his hands firmly locked onto the artisan's narrow hips while his own pumped brisk and repetitive as he panted profusely, his light skin glistening with sweat as it joined with the lean woman's darker-toned and tattooed equivalent, slipping his modest manhood back-and-forth within her vagina at a pace that made the Miyalu-ngurra native moan. Puru was old enough to distinctly recall the days when the Karatgurks' male allies would (relatively) freely come and go from their village, although had missed her opportunity to copulate with a member of the opposite sex till now, and never could she imagine she would discover something new at her age that would provide such an exhilaration, but she was not displeased about being proven wrong in the slightest!

With one final push on Gyllen's part, both parties made a cry as their delight spiked, risking disturbing several villagers resting in their beds nearby as he unloaded his essence directly into Puru's womb. Once his ejaculation subsided, Gyllen slowly withdrew his softening penis from the older lady's freshly deflowered sex as he released the hold he had on her before falling flat onto his plush rump, near-exhausted while he watched Puru remain on all fours in front of him, quivering in place as she processed her first orgasm brought about via intercourse as some droplets of his discharge dribbled from her fucked cooter.

"I am eternally grateful for this favour, Gold One." Puru said, turning around upon recovery, practically kowtowing as she spoke in the Karatugurks' language, which Gyllen had been spending much of his spare time between sessions of coitus studying as to not have to constantly rely on their wise woman's fragmented and archaic Snjórlandic whenever he wished his words translated with anybody else in the clan. Ever a quick learner (already having knowledge in five foreign languages as proficient as his mother tongue before arriving in Miyalu-ngurra thanks to his royal education, and dabbling in many more as a hobby), Gyllen had already picked up enough vocabulary to at least maintain a conversation, although was not quite fluent yet. "May the spirits bless me with a strong daughter should they see fit."

"P-please, there was nothing to it at all! Ah, no! Perhaps that's a poor choice of words..." Gyllen said, flustered, hardly having anybody act in such a grovelling manner towards him even when he did hold his royal titles in his father's own court. When the ex-noble first landed in Miyalu-ngurra, the Karatgurks believed the perfectly mortal Occassian boy to have been some sort of divine being sent for their salvation due to his atypical appearance of pale flesh and lustrously blond locks compared to the isolated aboriginals' universal characteristics of ebon skin and black hair. It was a misunderstanding which made Gyllen highly uncomfortable, and although he had long made it explicit that he was just as human as they were, it seemed a minority still thought the contrary. "Listen, I'm just happy to help in any little way I can. There's no need to abase yourself so before me, really!" He added as he quickly helped Puru upright, the artisan casting him a mystified glance before quietly shuffling her way out of the tent without another word, though still giving Gyllen a few more polite bows of her head before vanishing out of view.

With Puru's exit, Gyllen made a heavy sigh as he fell backwards and lay prone, limbs sprawled like a starfish, thoroughly exhausted after a difficult day's breeding, and would likely feel the same this time tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on until every fertile female in the village was confirmed pregnant bar a select handful to still carry out the camp's labour without complications for the full nine months. It was a task many males fantasised about fulfilling, though the reality proved far more arduous (and not every member of the Karatgurk Clan was exactly the epitome of physically attractiveness either) that lesser men would have tapped out before long, but in spite what his young age and girlish mien may have suggested, the blond boy had both the experience and the virility necessary to complete this undertaking...with the aid of performance-enhancing elixirs provided by Karatgurk's senior shamaness.

However, even that mystic medicine could only prolonged the renounced prince's endurance temporarily, not indefinitely, and with his stamina levels depleted, Gyllen was looking forward to nothing else in that moment more than to turn in until the morn, though this notion was promptly postponed when he heard a voice that definitely did not belong to Puru suddenly address him from out the quiet:

"Faring well, Gold One?" It rasped. Gyllen lazily tilted his head off the ground just enough to look where his feet pointed to see the aforementioned shamaness had slipped into the tent without his notice. She was a woman of advanced age (although Gyllen was uncertain exactly how old) who had shrunk significantly in her august years until she currently stood at a scant four feet, allowing her to stand perfectly upright within the low tent without impediment even if not for her slightly hunched posture, though had to hold her long staff rattling with ornaments at an acute angle. The entirety of her squat body from the neck below was covered by a baggy shawl fashioned from dark brown emu feathers which brushed along the ground as she shuffled along, leaving only her hands and head visible; the white tattoos on which having significantly faded over the passage of time. Her left eye was noticeably blind while a mass of frizzy, unpigmented hair billowed from her crown almost to her ankles that gave the impression it had never been trimmed a single time in the entirety of her long life.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that, Elder." Gyllen half-heartedly complained as he lowered his head back onto the floor, not even bothering to expend what little energy he had remaining to cover his shame before the old woman, especially as it was nothing she had not already seen during his initial initiation when he was first brought into their borders. "There's enough undue confusion about that as is amongst some of the villagers even now."

"And I thought I told you to stop referring to me as 'Elder'! Do you realise how self-conscious that makes me about my age? For the last time, it's 'Wuyun'! 'Wuyun'!" The wise woman rebuked the young man in turn with a raised voice.

"Forgive me, Madame Wuyun. It was a slip of the tongue and nothing more, believe me." Gyllen tiredly groaned an apology, not wanting to deal with an ired grandam this late in the evening. "Now, was there something you wanted from me?"

"Oh, nothing that you have not already been doing, Go- Gyllen." Wuyun responded, having quickly cooled off, though the blond was uncertain exactly what she meant by this statement until she went on to expound. "Diligently, you've tended to the needs of near everybody who resides in the village, my daughters and granddaughters counted amongst them, and I'm overjoyed to say that I may now live to see more granddaughters and even great-granddaughters delivered! However, I myself have still yet to be tended to by your...touch, shall we call it?" At this, Gyllen at last seated himself up straight in a shot, flashing an incredulous expression in the crone's direction after hearing what she had said, with her returning a beaming grin on her wrinkled countrance: all her teeth miraculously still present within her mouth (that Gyllen was able to see anyway), albeit each slightly crooked and discoloured with a yellowish tinge.

"P-pardon my bluntness for saying so, El- Wuyun, but don't you think...well...erm...you know...aren't your fields a bit too barren for that sort of thing...?" The former prince insinuated as he nervously chuckled, believing this was merely the Elder's poor attempt at a joke.

"Do you think I'm not aware of that?" Wuyun rhetorically retorted, her tone bitter once again with her broad, drooping face reflecting such. "No, Gyllen, what I'm asking for is more simplistic, more...base. You see, long has it been since I last felt the primitive rush of ecstasy that comes with a meeting of the sexes...far too long! Men might be inferior in most aspects, although even I'll concede the right one at the right time when you're in the right mood can provide you with an experience you can still vividly recall even decades down the line." She made a gurgling laugh that caused Gyllen to cringe when it reached his ears, as well as from his mind involuntarily conjuring up repulsive, unwanted imagery involving the senior. "That is why I come to you now, to humbly appeal that you might indulge this old woman in her wishes...that is unless, of course, if you have a distaste towards older women?"

"I-I have nothing against being with older women!" Gyllen stammered. "If you're looking for somebody to attest to that, Puru left not long ago! But even I must confess that I think the gap between our ages is simply just far too great to be anything but an awkward interaction at best."

"Oh, just say how it is, male! It's not the difference in years itself that has anything to do with it, it's the fact that you have no interest in a shrivelled-up hag like myself!" The crone responded, vexed once more.

"You said it, not me..." Gyllen muttered beneath his breath as he looked aside, making sure to do so in Gaulish just on the off-chance that Wuyun heard his remark.

"Hmph! Well, in all fairness, I would have found it stranger if you were eager to lay with me being as I am, so I had the foresight to prepare for this eventuality beforehand." Wuyun stated, making Gyllen look back to her as she reached into her shawl to produce a small wooden flask from out of it. The Elder then flicked the stopper off this small container with her thumb before putting it to her crinkled lips, gulping down the entire contents in a single breath and leading the blond male to witness a bizarre spectacle unfold before his blue eyes.

When Wuyun brought the vial away from her mouth, her creased face immediately broke out into beads of perspiration before copious wisps of steam started visibly hissing from her pores until her entire body was eventually engulfed within an opaque cloud of vapour that not even a silhouette could be seen within. This moist mist remained for but a fleeting second before dissipating, leaving in its wake not the form of a wizened, time-worn biddy. but that of a stunning, smoother-skinned maiden that must have been at least fifty years younger. The blond's jaw dropped as he beheld one of the most gorgeous individuals he ever had the fortune to encounter in all his young life hitherto and hereafter (and considering the sheer amount of beautiful men and women Gyllen had met over the course of his worldwide travels, that was saying a lot).

Kneeling where Wuyun had previously stood was a young lady a little taller than the Snjórlander and close to his own age with extremely long tresses that curled from her head to the small in her back framing a heart-shaped face adorned with a symmetrical set of features perfectly placed and proportioned in regards to the rest of her head structure, as well as being entirely free of blemish unless one counted the patterns chiselled carefully into her full cheeks, beneath her almond-shaped eyes and across her nose's bridge. However, it only took but a single glance for Gyllen to deduce what had happened from certain telling details on this girl's person: her voluminous hair was stark white, her tattoos were notably faded against her dark skin, and while her right iris was a pretty shade of deepest hazel, her left was a blurry, milky circle from which the pupil could not be distinguished, not to mention the shabby shawl of emu feathers she wore that covered her figure from shoulders to knees and the gnarled cane held in her hand.

"I can see from the surprise written all over your face you have a number of questions, Gyllen~" The young woman said with a soft tone and an amused grin, flashing teeth perfectly straight and gleaming like polished pearls. "Nothing more than one of my brews at work, albeit an extremely complex one to concoct. As you can see, a full dose restores my body to a state similar to when I was at the peak of my prime! Perhaps you might be persuaded to take up my offer now~?" The explanation she gave virtually confirmed Gyllen's conclusion that this lady and Wuyun were indeed one and the same! In truth, a small part of the Snjórlander was indeed tempted by the invitation now, though was still very much aware that despite her overhauled appearance, this was still a woman several decades his senior: one old enough to be his grandmother, and indeed already was one!

"Alright! I must admit...I do find this renewed form of yours decently attractive, and I would not be wholly averse to the idea of laying with who had such a semblance, but whether or not I accept your proposal tonight is irrelevant because even if I did, there's simply no way that I can fulfil your request at this time!" Gyllen gave his answer as he indicated down to his nether regions, where his penis remained just as flaccid as when Wuyun first walked into the tent, having been wrung dry of all its vitality for the day, hoping this reasoning would be enough of an excuse from making any sort of commitment at this time while avoiding offending the Elder further.

"Decently attractive!? The nerve! I'll have you know that there was a time when I was rumoured to be the most desirable woman in all of Miyalu-ngurra! Men from the entire length and breadth of the continent would risk the pilgrimage to our clan's territory just for the chance to catch a glimpse of my beauty!" She snapped back at Gyllen, her crabby temperament further confirming to Gyllen this indeed was really Wuyun if he had not already been convinced enough, though suspected these claims of hers to have at least some elements of exaggeration behind them. "And don't think I didn't take your fatigue after today's toil into account either."

With that, the de-aged Wuyun reached into her shawl once more, taking out another flask, unstopping it and pouring the contents into her mouth, however Gyllen only saw her make a single gulp of this particular potion. The Elder then cast both the bottle and her stick aside, before crawling over to where Gyllen sat with a celerity that caught the blond completely off-guard in stark contrast to the normally laboured locomotion he was more used to from her. The boy only had time to flinch before a tattooed hand reached around and grabbed the back of his skull, pulling his face into the native female's own to lock both pairs of their equally soft lips together.

Gyllen's sapphire optics widened as he felt Wuyun worm her tongue inside his mouth, opening it just wide enough for her to then sloppily spout the rest of the unspecified liquid she held in her cheeks directly within, forcing him swallow it all aside from stray droplets dribbling from the seams. The ex-prince was met with a scorchingly spicy tang the very instant the fluid hit his tastebuds, his throat even feeling slightly irritated as the peppery solution travelled down to his stomach, and was left coughing when Wuyun had broken their kiss as he still felt a tickling in his tonsils even after tonic had been ingested.

"Wh-what the Hel did I just swallow...?!" The blonde sputtered out, understandably half-galled and half-distressed.

"Just a little something I cooked up to help ready you for what I had in mind...and also perhaps make you a little more agreeable to the notion~ Nothing dangerous, I can assure you. After all, you saw me take a draught myself, didn't you?" The Elder explained with a smirk that was far from innocent before making a heavy sigh and a shudder as her fetching features sheened with a freshly excreted gloss of sweat. "Ooo, I can already feel it working its magic on me...and I can see it start to do the same for yourself~" She added as her single functioning eye peered downwards to betwixt the boy's thighs, Gyllen following her gaze to see his own prick now pointing directly back up at him before looking back towards Wuyun with a displeased pout. "Apologise for the audacity, Gyllen, but the effects of this youth-restoring elixir do not last especially long, and the primary ingredients that go into its infusing are rare and difficult to gather, so I'd rather you not turn me down if I can help it now that I've taken it. I'm sure you understand!"

MythMaker
MythMaker
228 Followers
12