The Gold One and the Tribe Elder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gyllen was left even less pleased with this clarification as he felt his vigour suddenly soar from absolute weariness to total alertness upon his imbibement of what he assumed was a sort of aphrodisiac, hypothesising it must be forcibly inducing his adrenaline reserves to produce far more potent effects compared to the vitality potions he had been ingesting prior. His penis was painfully rigid as he could feel it twitch without even being touched, and his body temperature sharply rose beyond what was normal in the Karatgurk village's muggy clime, leaving him feeling rather short on breath. The blond took another look to Wuyun, suddenly finding this younger form of hers all the more alluring accompanied by an increasing desire to bed anyone he found even remotely appealing - let alone her - thanks to his heightened hormones, and finally gave her his answer shortly afterwards.

"Well, seeing how I'm wide awake and stiff as stone now thanks to you...I'll hope you'll at least take some responsibility to amend this!" He acquiesced with a decision derived chiefly from his skyrocketed sexual ardour, and partially from how he was unable to sleep even if he had wanted to, but it was a decision made all the same, and its verbal declaration was enough for the Elder to follow through.

"See? It all works out for us both in the end!" Wuyun gave a guffaw that Gyllen did not find the least bit amusing. "Don't worry, even though I've preferred my males to be on the more...well...masculine side, I'll be certain to give a cute lad like yourself an experience you won't soon be forgetting~ Besides, beggars cannot be choosers."

With that, Wuyun flung her feathery garment up over her head and aside, unveiling her nude body to Gyllen and seizing all his attention in an instant in spite of his initial hesitation with a figure he found to be as equally fetching as her face: ideally slime without being skinny with wide hips in line with her shoulders alongside shapely thighs. Overall, Wuyun's peak physique was not unlike the feminine blond's own build barring, of course, her bust - perky and ample without being overly large, each tipped with a dusky nipple stiff from the effects of her own philtre with the right mound being further embellished by a beauty mark on its round surface close to her collar - and the absence of a penis: her pubis being completely concealed by a downwards-pointing triangle of a snowy, kinked bush that somewhat resembled a sheep's fleece.

"Now, let's find out whether I'm too out of practice or not..." The Elder remarked before spinning herself around one-hundred-eighty degrees with a kneeling hop so she now faced away from the former prince. Quicker than Gyllen could inquire why she had done this however, Wuyun then bent her entire self backwards in an impressive display of gymnastics, flipping into a headstand with legs apart and outstretched over each of the male's shoulders before suddenly closing them together, wrapping her lower limbs around his golden-haired skull to then pull his face directly into her vulva!

Though initially caught off-guard by this acrobatic manoeuvre, Gyllen's boosted lust made him care little to the mode that brought the Karatgurk's cunt to his face as much that there now was a cunt in his face and near-immediately got to work rapidly rolling his tongue along the sticky, salty slit without requiring any verbal instruction, his small hands reaching around and grabbing onto Wuyun's plump rear almost out of instinct as he buried his mouth even deeper into her muff. The Elder shivered and moaned as she was eaten out from above for the first time in an absolute age, simply wishing to savour the Snjorlander's efforts despite her tricky positioning, though she gave her word that she would satisfy the former prince as much as he did for her and fully intended to uphold it.

Wuyun's hands leapt from the floor, enclosing her arms around Gyllen's lower back a half-second later, clinging upside-down to the blond like a koala climbing a eucalyptus tree in reverse. Perhaps powered in part by the invigorating tincture, Gyllen was impressively able to support the wise woman's weight in this manner as her head swung over to meet his erection, her mouth perfectly level with his tip as her tongue slithered forth upon making direct contact, teasing at his uncut glans before coiling around the circumference to manipulate the rod into her maw proper where she then proceeded to shimmy her body downwards and up with coordination that would impress even a professional trapeze artist, sucking on the length as her lips repeatedly slid along a portion of it; not by much, though it worked well enough for Gyllen's less-than-average amount of inches.

There was no practical purpose for any foreplay being performed as both parties were already raring to dive headlong into the thick of their fling, although the peculiar method in which this mutual oral servicing was performed would be a portent to how the evening's affair would proceed from then on, as both participants - plentifully riled up by now - would follow the unorthodox sixty-nineing with several equally unorthodox rounds of intense intercourse conducted in a wide variety of exotic arrangements the Elder had in her repertoire, never sticking the same set-up for too long at a time as the aphrodisiac apparently also having a detriment on their attention spans.

One such layout worth detailing being when - per Wuyun's instruction - her and Gyllen each laid on their sides along the floor and rested on their elbows, their genitals converging precisely in the middle while their legs intertwined around the other's body like two pairs of colour-contrasting taipans. Together, the two shifted their bodies back and forth, giving one another equal parts pleasure without sparing any share of the work as their lower limbs twisted and tightened around each other's frames to further lock the pair in place. In hindsight, Gyllen conjectured this position may have been derived from sapphic relations that were common amongst the mono-sex Karatgurk people that Wuyun was more than likely to have had amongst her fellow clanswomen in the past.

"H-hang on, you said this transformation of yours was only temporary, right?" Gyllen spoke up out of the blue between his huffing and puffing as a thought suddenly dawned on him, though not slowing down any while they continued shagging. "Can you still get pregnant, even after you revert back?"

"Hmm...that's a very good question...and one I don't have the answer to." Wuyun admitted amongst her moans, likewise not pausing her motions whilst she conversed with the young man. "I suppose there's a fair chance we may find out after tonight though~" She half-laugh, half-groaned.

Other stances of note were when Wuyun rested on her shoulders whilst balancing her body upright, her forearms flat against the floor to brace herself further and legs spread-kookaburra'd with a flexibility that would make a ballerina blush as Gyllen was practically sitting atop her seat in a partial squat, his cock aimed downwards to allow it to access her presented pussy as he was turned away in the same direction the Elder was looking; doubly delighting her with a generous view of his white buttocks - just as juicy as her own pair - jiggling as he bounced atop her with the boundless liveliness akin to a dynamic wallaby bounding through the rainforest while the back of his nutsack consistently smacked direct into her clitoris as it flapped unrestrained with his motions, though he did have to bow his upper half about forty-five degrees forward to avoid having his head interfere with the tent's ceiling.

The affair ended on somewhat of an inverse of the last poses described: Gyllen on the bottom while Wuyun had mounted him from above, the two facing one another although with eyes currently closed in bliss. In comparison to everything else thus far, it was quite the vanilla configuration, but no less enjoyable compared to everything else the duo had sampled up to that point: the wise woman straddled the blond's cock, laying each leg of hers over each shoulder of his while holding herself steady with her palms on the ground behind. Gyllen meanwhile held his hands fast onto Wuyun's knees with his feet placed flat on the floor to propel his pelvis upwards and collide with the woman's body whenever she brought hers down onto his lap during her own bounces, slower than what the lad demonstrated when he was on top and probably more apt to liken with a larger kangaroo, though compensating her deliberate speed with weightier drops upon his privates which resulted in a resounding clap created with each contact their crotches made, these noises surpassed only by the moans and grunts both participants made coinciding with each instance of such.

Gyllen and Wuyun were equally well and tidily on their way towards each achieving a gratifying climax, the Occassian having not experienced this level of bodily elation since his first night in the Karatgurk village when he inseminated Yindi, their war-chief, and the Elder having not experienced such as far back as she could even remember! The Miyalu-ngurran was very much enjoying the youthful energy the blond had brought - even if part of it thanks to her own concoctions - and immensely looked forward to the approaching finale. In fact, so wrapped up was Wuyun in her ecstasy, she hardly noticed a mist had started fizzling forth from her sweltering skin once again until her eyelids happened to open a peek to see the emitting vapour encircle her own body, and subsequently spawning panic in her as she knew what the second surfacing of this steam signified, pausing in her jounces, although Gyllen continued thrusting upwards inside of her.

"G-Gyllen, wait, stop, stop!" Wuyun cried out, reluctantly going against her wishes to pursue her pleasure for the sake of saving the ex-prince from incoming distress, however, her words were half-muddled by her moans generated by the young man's unheeding efforts beneath her.

"But I'm so close...!" Gyllen replied, his own slaking being the sole object that mattered to him in the moment, apparently not noticing the Elder had ceased her bouncing in his passion. No sooner had he said this though did Wuyun's reversion to her true age commence: once more being enshrouded in a haze of her own evaporating perspiration, inside which she re-matured about half a century in the span of a single heartbeat; her proportions contracting back to their original dimensions by the time the fog had dissipated! Gyllen - with his eyelids still shut tight - made a high-pitched howl as he could feel the cunt quickly clinch tighter around his cock, naturally following this by finally opening his optics to see what could have been the source of this sudden squeezing only to be immediately greeted with the ghastly sight of Wuyun's withered anatomy reinstated and riding his manhood utterly starkers with her crumpled countenance contorted with horrendous bearings of her carnal delight brought about by his own bucking.

Gyllen's blue eyes bugged as if they were about to pop from their sockets as he made a horrified scream like his soul was trying to escape his body and save itself from the trauma upon registering what had happened. The blonde automatically halted his hip motions the very instant he looked upon Wuyun's venerable visage, and unfortunately for him, it was at the precise moment when his shaft was hilted balls-deep within the wise woman's longevous vaginal cavity that at least carried over its warmth and self-lubrication from her metamorphous, and as his progressively poor luck would dictate so, this particular push just so happened to be the final one required for his ejaculation to trigger.

"No...!" Gyllen pathetically whimpered as he was unable to prevent his stimulated bodily functions from following through, his penis bursting with several strings of his seed in rapid succession direct into the Elder's infecund uterus. Neither was the Snjórlander able to turn his head aside in time before his discharge began, thus receiving an undesired eyeful of the tattooed beldam's breasts (the right's beauty mark more resembling an ugly mole now) that - although retained their overall volume - now sagged loose above her round, protruding paunch that partially hid her white, wispy pubic hairs covering her slightly drooping labia majora. Had he known, Gyllen would have at least been thankful he was spared the sight of her flabby, cellulite-stricken arse cheeks currently resting upon his lap.

Wuyun croaked out a cry of her own as she felt the first volley of warm cum to stain her insides white courtesy of a male's member for the first time in decades, her narrow cunny flexing even further around the cock as an equally long-anticipated orgasm was able to be squeezed out from pleasure centres she once believed had been dulled with the passing of countless seasons, her ageing heart thrumming so hard against her ribcage, she feared she may suffer a cardiac arrest before arriving at the afterglow, though she found some small comfort knowing she would pass into the next life entirely content if this were to occur.

Fortunately, Wuyun was still alive by the time her and Gyllen's climaxes came to a close at roughly the same point in time, although years had likely been subtracted from the latter's lifespan by the shock he had suffered, laying flat and half-catatonic with his eyes averted and chest rapidly heaving as he worked to regain his expended breath while the fatigued crone wheezed at an even more urgent rate, having to actively hold herself steady so she did not tumble off the blond's hips from absolute enervation. These plus the gentle crackling of the last few licks of the dying firepit were the only sounds now heard within the tent.

"Well..." Wuyun started speaking with her voice returned to its regular raspy timbre, finally breaking the uncomfortable silence that encompassed them."Seems like excess physical activity incites the start of the reverse process somewhat quicker than otherwise. Good to know!" Gyllen could almost hear her smiling in her tone as she tried to make light of the uncomfortable circumstances.

"Just get off of me already!" Gyllen snapped in response to the Elder's findings. Wuyun hastily did as was demanded, if only to avoid risking upsetting the tribe's studpony even further, slipping herself off his hips and cock with no small amount of exertion as she tottered over to where she had cast aside her shawl - leaving flecks of drizzling semen on the floor in her wake - and hastily flung it back over her person, with Gyllen only just now realising she had initially arrived at the tent with absolutely no underwear on. "I think I may have just been put off sex for life..." The Snjórlander further remarked, putting a hand to his temple to nurse an oncoming migraine, and indeed judging by how swiftly his genitals softened to a flaccid state, it did not seem to be a statement without argument.

"Oh, I would certainly hope not. Your undertaking for the Clan is still far from complete." Wuyun posited as she retrieved her discarded cane before adding: "That, and I may just have to pay you a future visit once I'm able to recreate and refine my de-aging elixir." She wheezed out a dirty chortle, making Gyllen wince at the very idea. "I wouldn't worry too much in any case, I'm certain I'd be able to fix up something to help if you really do develop an early onset of impotence. Until then though, pleasant dreams, Gold One~" She added as she made her exit, leaving the Occassian to loll flat on the floor until sleep would finally claim him and wondering in his fading consciousness whether there was a therapist or equivalent amongst the Karatgurk Tribe he could visit come the morrow.

12