The Golden Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Football star meets punk rock chick, both have their secrets.
10k words
4.6
35.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all. All characters involved in sex are 18 or older. Because someone has tried to copy my work and post it online elsewhere, I must state my all my work is protected by copyright laws. That being said, I hope you enjoy.

***

Part 1

Chapter 1

Demarco

"Good game on Friday, Damarco!" A blonde kid I've never met before says as I'm walking down the hall.

"Thanks!" I say.

"Way to break the record for most yards rushing Friday night," Toby says as he walks up with his fist out. "You killed it."

"Dude, you were right behind me in receiving yards," I say, crushing my fist against his.

"Man, we're going all the way to states!" he says.

"You bet we are," I laugh.

"Damarco, there you are!" Gracie says. She looks as fine as ever with her long and wavy golden hair. Her polka dot dress shows off her long thick sun-kissed legs. She's got a bow in her hair. "I've been looking for you. Hey, how come you didn't dress up?"

"Here I am," I smile. "Oh shit, I forgot. I'm sorry."

She lets out a sigh. "What am I going to do with you? Are we still on for later?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Don't tell me you forgot. You're helping decorate the senior float for homecoming, remember?" she says.

"Oh right. I swear I didn't forget. I'll be there after practice," I say.

"Good, don't let us down," she says.

"Damarco," Mr. Isaacson says. "Way to play. Great game."

"Thanks teach," I say.

"Now I just hope you got that report done," he says.

"Right," I say. "It's always good to hope, isn't it?"

His eyes narrow at me. "I'm just kidding, of course, I got it done."

"I look forward to reading it," he says as the bell rings.

Everyone scurries off to class as I quickly get my books out of my locker and make it just in time. I see a seat open next to a chick with short green hair and I snag it. She and I exchange looks. She smirks before looking away.

"Good evening class," Mr. Isaacson says as he walks in. "Now let's get those reports out and hand them in."

I pull out my paper and hand it in. Thank god for SparkNotes.

"Today, we're moving onto a new subject. We're going to start reading a new book. The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell."

Great, sounds like another long book. I hope SparkNotes has a detailed section on this one. "I'd like to assign discussion groups for this one," he says. He walks about the room and assigns groups of 4. The girl with green hair along with Zack Lambert and Kate Maxwell are with me in my group.

"Awww, are you kidding me? I have to be in a group with the tranny freak?" Zack sighs.

"Zack, do you really have to be an asshole?" I ask.

"Come on, golden boy, how can you be okay with being a group with a dude dressing up as a girl?" he asks, looking over at the girl with green hair.

"That's enough. As long as you are in my classroom, you will show each other respect. Now apologize," Mr. Isaacson says.

"Seriously?" Zack asks.

"Why wouldn't I be serious? Each student has the right to learn without harassment. Now, apologize," he says.

"All right, all right. I'm sorry," he sighs.

"Next time make it sincere," Mr. Isaacson says. "Now, I want you all to read the first chapter, then next class you'll discuss it with your group. I'll provide some questions for you to go over. For now, you can spend the rest of the class reading the book. I've already taken the liberty of emailing you all a copy, so you'll find it on your tablet."

-

Lunch

As lunch rolls around, I load up on carbs and everything else I can find before taking a seat with Toby and the rest of the football team. "Dude, so you and Gracie, huh?" Toby asks.

"No, not at all. She just asked me to help with the float."

"Suure," he grins. "I'd tap that."

"I mean, I would too, but I don't just want someone to bone. You know? I want something real," I say.

"I guess..." Toby says with an eye roll.

"But at the same time, I really don't have time for a relationship," I sigh.

"You guys, did you see the footage that got posted? Some dude in a mask beat up like 4 guys trying to gang up on some other dude," Reno says as he pulls out his phone and pulls it up. He shows us the video and presses play. It's late at night so the video is dark. It looks like it's the security cam outside of some convenience store. 4 guys are stomping on some other guy. Looks like he's getting the shit beat out of him. Suddenly some guy in all black comes out from the corner of the footage and kicks the closest guy in the head. Drops him.

The other 3 are caught off guard as he grabs the next guy and throws him aside before. He pushes his foot in the chest of the closest guy who tried to charge him. The guy he tossed aside grabs him from behind as the last guy lands a blow to his jaw. He fights through it and kicks off the guy in front of him, as he falls to the ground along with the guy holding him. He slams his head against the other guy and hits him with a few elbows before breaking free as the other two guys still left standing start kicking him. He catches one of their feet under his arm and rolls against him, sending him slamming to the ground. He continues to roll on top of him and slams his fist against the other guy's nose as he rolls backward onto his feet. He then charges the last guy standing, slamming his shoulder in the guy's gut while grabbing the guy's legs and taking him down. Then his fist connects with the guy's face. It only takes two punches to knock the guys lights out.

He gets to his feet as the other two try to climb to their feet. He knocks out the first when his foot connects to the guy's face. The other guy trips over himself as he runs away. He helps the guy they were beating up to his feet before walking away.

"Holy shit, that guy kicked their asses," Toby says.

"Yeah, you can tell the other guys really didn't know how to fight," I add.

"Oh says the Kung Fu master," Toby laughs.

"I don't do Kung Fu. I practice several different forms of mixed martial arts, including Muay Thai, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, and Taekwondo," I say.

"Right..." Toby sighs. "So then, is this guy the real deal?"

"Nah, he fights okay, but it's obvious the people he's fighting don't know how to fight. I'd like to see him up against a real fighter," I say.

"Do you think you can take him?" Cooper asks.

"That's not what I'm saying," I say.

"What are you saying?" Cooper asks.

"That just because you can take on a few idiots who are only good when it's a 4 on 1 fight, doesn't mean you can take on someone who actually knows how to fight," I say.

"Dude, here comes the freak," Cooper says. "Do you think the rumors are true? I heard she's a tranny."

I look over to see them talking about the girl from English class. The girl with the short green hair. Cooper coughs tranny as she passes by. She stops for a second and glances our way, but hurries off.

"Dude, why do you have to do that?" I ask. "You don't have to be an asshole."

"What?" Cooper asks like I'm the one being unreasonable. "Are you really standing up for her? She's a total freak show."

"Stop. Don't call her that."

"Don't tell me you have a thing for the freakshow?" he asks.

"And what if I did? Are you going to call me a freak too?" I ask.

"Come, guys, let's just all chill," Toby says. "Look, Damarco, he was only joking. No one's saying you're a freak. If you have a thing for her, that's cool. I'm not judging."

I let out a sigh and grab my tray and head off after her. I find her sitting outside watching a video on her phone as she eats her lunch. "What do you want?" she asks. "Come to gawk at the tranny freakshow?"

"No. Not at all. I just came to apologize. My friends are assholes," I say.

"And yet they're still your friends," she says.

"Not all of them are assholes," I say.

"Oh really? Please, enlighten me," she says.

"Look, most of them just don't understand," I say.

"And you do?" she asks.

"Probably not as much as I should," I say. "Can I have a seat?"

"It's a free county," she says, haughtily.

I sit down next to her as she continues to watch the video on her phone. Now that I have a better look at her, she's actually really beautiful. Her crystal blue eyes shimmer in the sunlight. Her face is delicate but has an edge to it. Her skin looks as if it was somewhat kissed by the sun and has a glow to it. Of course, it is almost like she hides her beauty in torn-up jeans, a leather jacket wrapped around her waist and a purple tank top that shows off the tattoos on her arm.

"Are you just going to stare?" she asks.

"I was just admiring your ink," I say.

Her face blossoms into a garden of roses. "Um... Thanks."

"Tell me about them, what do they mean to you?" I ask.

She looks up at me with the whites of her eyes showing. It's as if no one has ever asked her that question before. "I... Uhh... Well..." she takes a second to recompose herself. She stretches out her right arm. "Well, this is just an ancient Mayan text. It's the same one my mother had. I honestly don't even know what it means."

"Oh, so what is your mother like?" I say.

"I don't know... I just have a photo of her holding me. I... I never knew my parents," she says.

"I know the feeling," I say. I point to the other arm. "What about that tattoo? A cross? You don't come across as religious."

"I'm not. At least not in the formal sense. Structured religion is nothing more than a cult," she says. "And it's not a cross, it's a sword. It's... It's kind of a long story."

"Well, maybe you can tell me about it sometime. I can also definitely see why you would think that," I say. "Religion definitely is controlling, but it also gives us a sense of morality."

"Please don't tell me you're a bible thumper?" she says.

"I wouldn't say that," I say. "But I do believe there is a higher being out there. Don't you?"

"Yeah, as far as to what, I don't know," she says.

"I agree. I kind of feel like every religion has some kernel of truth to it. Like each religion is just a different window into the same house," I add.

"That makes sense. And here I thought you were just another dumb jock," she says.

I give her a fake smile. "Not everything is as it seems."

"I guess not," she says.

I take a glance at her phone to see the same video of the masked fighter on her phone. "Oh don't tell me you're a fan of him too?" I sigh.

"Of course. He's a hero. He saved my life," she says.

"Really?" I ask.

She looks up at me and I can see the pain in her eyes before she looks away. "I was walking home one night and I took a shortcut down the wrong alley that was filled with a few creeps with some bad intentions. I really thought I was going to get fucked up real bad. Then he showed up. I couldn't get a good look at him, but he dressed all in black. He kicked their asses. I mean, I had my eyes closed for most of it, but the bits and pieces of what I did catch... I'll never forget him. I just wish I could thank him. He was gone before I was able to say anything."

"Wow... I... I'm sorry you had to go through with that," I say.

"I'm just glad he came around. I don't know what they would have done if he didn't," she says.

"That still doesn't mean he's a hero. He's a masked vigilante who takes the laws into his own hands," I say.

"Oh come on. Everyone is right about you, you're such a boy scout. The law can't always protect everyone. Sometimes it takes someone like him to be able to do what the police can't in order to protect innocent people," she says.

"Now you're making me sound like a dumb jock?" I laugh. Even she cracks up. Then I look into her eyes as blue as the sky. "But seriously, isn't there a line? I mean, some of these vigilantes actually kill people. Are you going to say that they're heroes too?"

"No... But I don't think they're the villains either. I mean, even though the Ghost kills people, he kills people who deserve it. They're rapists and murderers," she says.

"So it's okay if he decides who lives and who dies? Who gave him the right to play god?" I ask.

"What if he is a real ghost? Like some kind of spirit of vengeance or something? Wouldn't the Ghost have every right to decide who lives and who dies?"

"Come on, you can't tell me you believe in all that?"

"Have you seen the news today? Evolves are popping up all over the world. People can fly and can heal instantly. Is it that far-fetched to believe that a ghost walks among us?" She says, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Maybe..."

The bell rings.

"I suppose we should get to class..." I sigh.

"It was nice talking to you," she says.

"Yeah, you too. I guess we'll see each other in our little group discussions," I say.

"I'm looking forward to it," she smiles. Wow. Her smile is more beautiful than a field of wildflowers.

-

After school

After school, I head over to the football fieldhouse and get in a few reps with the weights before practice. I head out to the practice field along with everyone else.

"Golden boy, I heard you have a thing for trannies?" Zack laughs as we gather on the field before coaches get there.

"Dude, give it a rest. It's not funny," I say.

"Come on, you take things way too seriously," Cooper says.

"Yeah, we're just fucking with you. But for real, what's the deal with freakshow?" Zack asks.

"Stop calling her that," I say.

"You mean, him right? He does have a penis, right?" Cooper laughs.

"Fuck you guys. You guys are such assholes," I growl.

"Come on guys. Let's all take it easy. No need to get worked up. We're all teammates here. Right?" Toby says as he walks up.

"Come on, man. We're just joking around. Just giving you a hard time. If you want to get freaky with the tranny, by all means," Cooper says.

"Seriously? Fuck you!" I shout.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I swear. I was only joking," Cooper says, a nervous hitch in his voice.

I shrug him off as coaches arrive and we all jog a lap around the field before lining up to stretch. After running some drills, we run some plays.

"Let's run the new I formation we went over last week," Coach Harrison says. "Run the halfback dive."

A smile goes on my face as we line up. As Samson gets under the Center, he hikes the ball and then hands it off to me. As the defense surges forward, I blast into the small hole made by the line. Zack breaks off the block and charges at me. I stop and spin as he dives forward. He flies past me and gets a mask full of dirt. I stiff-arm Jevonne as Toby smacks into Tan allowing me to blow past Yuan and Ranzi. Nothing stops me from getting into the endzone.

"Come on defense! Can anyone tackle Damarco?" Coach Martin sighs.

"Good job, offense. That's what I want to see," Coach Harrison says. "Great run, Damarco. Good block, Toby. Let's run another play."

As we get back to the huddle I smack Toby's shoulder pad. "Nice fucking block!"

"I got your back, man. All-day," he says.

We run play after play until we finish with sprints. After I get cleaned up, Toby and I quickly rush over to Kate's house where everyone's at building the float for homecoming.

"You guys came," Gracie says as she comes up to us.

"Of course, I said we would," I say.

Kate and Stacy also come up to us. Both of them look really good in the old 50's fashion. Kate's dark brown hair is done up in an old-style bun. Stacy, of course, has her red hair done up in a ponytail with a plaid skirt that shows off her tan legs.

"So, what's our float going to be?" I ask.

"Well, as you can see we were trying to build a paper mache tiger killing a Trojan... but it's not going so well," Gracie says.

"I can help with that," Toby says as he pulls out his vape pen and takes a rip.

"Seriously?" Kate asks. "You're going to do that here?"

"What? I can only bring out my artistic nature when I'm stoned as a kite," he says.

"Don't you mean, high as a kite? That just doesn't make sense otherwise," Stacy says.

"Yeah, whatever. Same meaning, different words," he says.

"Well, let's get to work, the float's not going to build itself," Kate says.

As we get started, Toby pulls out his brilliance with the Tiger, it almost looks real. For the Trojan, we end up using a stuffed dummy with a Trojan helmet and shield. It looks pretty epic, the Tiger looks as if it's about to rip the Trojan to shreds.

"Damn, fucking great," Toby says.

"Yeah, you did an amazing job with the Tiger, who knew you were such an artist with paper mache," Kate says.

"Hey, with weed, anything is possible," Toby says, making everyone else laugh.

"Well, I should get going," I say.

"Awww. Come on? Now that the work is done we still have to have a little fun," Toby says.

"I don't have time for fun. I've got to help my aunt out with her martial arts class. I also need food," I say.

"I'll give you a ride," Gracie says. "That way Toby can stay and have all the fun he can handle."

I look at Toby and he only shrugs.

"Don't matter to me," I say. After I grab my things and get into Gracie's car. She pulls out of the parking lot and takes off.

"So... Homecoming dance... Are you going with anyone?" she asks.

"Honestly? I'm not sure if I'm going, period," I say.

"What! Why not?" she asks, looking over at me with those green eyes of hers.

"I've got too much going on to take time out for the dance," I sigh.

"But you're running for homecoming king," she says.

"I didn't want to. Everyone kind of forced me into it," I say. "Besides, I don't have anyone to go with."

"Why don't we go together?" she asks.

"As friends, right?" I ask

"Sure... Or we could be a couple. I mean we don't have to. We could just be friends," she says.

"I don't know... " I sigh. "I just I've got a lot going on."

"What could be so important that you would miss out on a fun night with friends? It's just one night," she says.

"Well, I've got a martial arts tournament earlier that day," I say.

"But nothing going on that night, right?" she asks.

"Well..."

"Come on, it's only a couple of hours. You can spare that, can't you?" she asks.

"Huh, fine. I guess," I sigh, clearly disinterested.

"Yes! You'll have so much fun. You won't regret it. I promise," she says as she pulls into my driveway.

"I guess. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for the ride," I say, getting out.

"Later Damarco," she says.

Walking inside, my aunt Sako already has dinner ready. The smell of her traditional Japanese cooking makes my mouth salivate. "About time you showed up," she says.

"I'm sorry, I forgot I promised to help out with the float after practice," I say.

"It is okay. Just next time a little notice would be nice," she says.

"Duly noted," I say.

"Now hurry up and eat, we've got our training session at 8. I can't be late for my own class," aunt Leyla says.

"Okay, okay. You know I'm a quick eater," I say, as I dish up a plate of my Aunt Sako's home-cooked Soba, and join them at the table.

"That's because you eat like a slob," Sako says.

"I don't have enough time for manners," I say.

"Maybe if you did, you'd have a girlfriend," she says.

"Well... I just got asked to the homecoming dance by Gracie," I say.

"Nice, way to go!" Aunt Leyla says.

"Now we just need to find you something nice to wear," Sako says.

"For real, you can't go to a dance in sweats and a hoodie," Leyla says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on... You gotta give me a little more credit than that," I say.

"He must have forgotten about Linda's wedding," Sako says to Leyla, both women crack up.

"I still don't know what you were thinking. You were going to wear jeans and a t-shirt to a wedding," Leyla laughs.