All Comments on 'The Golden Boy Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathabout 4 years ago
I love your stories

Seriously, I think you are the most prolific, quality writer here, and you are good at blending plot, character, romance and hot sex

demonbadgerdemonbadgerabout 4 years ago
Can't wait

for part two. I like it. So he's kinda like Wolverine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Soooooo close......

Your writing is extraordinary!! The build up and level of detail is fantastic.

My only issue is the jump from waking up to sex. It's extremely rushed and not realistic. You built all that tension and then suddenly there is NO tension and they are fucking. No foreplay, no touch, just right at it.

Please don't stop writing but take the time to use the build up to your advantage.....you'll attract more readers. Too much of what we read doesn't have the buildup...

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsabout 4 years ago
Lots of fun

I have enjoyed lots of your stories, but this is immediately the one I want to find out what happens next the most in. Hopefully the next chapter is coming soon! Keep up the good work.

Taboolover420Taboolover420about 4 years ago
Need more

Need part 2 & 3... and more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going

First I have to say, ive been using this site for like 8years prob, and this is the _first time_ I have felt the need to comment.

Because seriously your writing skills just keeps on getting better and better. Like holy shiiiet its amazing how you improve every time more and more.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
HELL yeah!!!

No better reason for revenge in the world!!!!! Do it for momma!!!!!

prodigalspoonprodigalspoonalmost 4 years ago
Character development

You have an amazing ability to make me care about your characters. I've seen a lot of these pt. 01 stories not get a sequel and it's a shame because the characters are so rich in detail.

I've enjoyed all of your stories about evolves and would like to see them continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT

Very well done. Thanks

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 2 years ago

Oh shit!!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic read. Great character development!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...