The Golden Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you even walk right now, let alone drive?" I ask.

"I'm fine. Just trust me," he says with a smile.

His face is so beaten up. His lip is bleeding. His eye is swollen. I shouldn't let him drive. And yet he seems so composed. I shrug and climb on. I put on the helmet. He winces as I wrap my arms around him, hugging his backpack. "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be, you're fine," he says as he starts his bike and takes off. It's crazy to think this boy that everyone thinks is such a boy scout is out late at night fighting in a cage for money and he drives a motorcycle. It just goes to show nothing is as it seems...

-

Chapter 3

Damarco

After we pass this shabby looking worn down house that seems to be packed full of cars, I enter a trailer park. I pull up to a beat-up piece of shit mobile home. She hops off the bike. "This is your place?" I ask.

She nods after she takes off the helmet. Her green hair is all messed up. "Do your parents know you go out to underground fight clubs?"

"Do your parents know you fight in underground cage matches?"

"Touche," I say.

"Besides, I don't even know who my parents are."

"Then who's trailer is that?" I ask.

"Mine. Well, it is now," she says.

"You live here all by yourself?" I ask.

"Why? You're not a serial killer, are you?" she asks, raising an eyebrow. She has one of the most beautiful faces. Her olive skin makes her eyes seem to glow.

"No, not at all. I promise. Why would you think that? Is it because I'm black?"

"No! Not at all. It's because you fight in underground cage matches," she says.

"Fair enough," I say. "But I do need the money."

She looks around before bringing those clear crystal blue eyes back to mine. "For the record, I do live alone. Really have to be careful these days, A lot of people around here go missing."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. The girl in the trailer a few lots over has been missing for over a month. And so has a boy on the other side of the park. And a woman that lived by herself," she says.

"What happened to them?" I ask.

"I don't know... If I had to guess, I would bet anything that drug house out by the entrance probably plays a part in it. I already know they're cooking meth in there. Wouldn't be that far to assume they also human trafficking going on," she says. She grasps her arm with her other hand and slowly rubs it as she looks around.

"You should probably go inside and lock the door. Stay safe, Naomi," I say. "I'll see you at school."

"Thanks for the ride," she says. I start my bike back up and take off.

I haven't fully healed since the fight, but I can't let this slide. I stop at the shabby run-down drug house with the driveway full of cars that far surpass the quality one would expect. I park my bike in the ditch across the street. I grab my backpack and pull out a piece of chain and my bloodied up shorts and tear off a piece of it. Once I grab a lighter I pull out my black mask and put it on before walking up to one the cars. Thank god one of them is still a gas guzzler. I unscrew the nozzle to the gas tank and stick the long piece of cloth in there. Then I light it up and run to the side of the house.

As I hide in the shadows, I wrap my hand with the chain. I can feel the heat as the sound of the explosion nearly deafens me. Several men rush out of the house. One has a gun. I run out and bash the guy that has the gun across the temple with my chain covered fist.

The next closest guy charges at me. My foot lands in his stomach, leaving him stumbling backward. The sound of bones breaking in his nose as my fist covered in chains collides with his face makes the last guy shudder. He's too slow to react as I rush him. I bring the chain hard in against his stomach and then uppercut him.

I look around before I hear multiple gunshots. Sharp, burning pain sears through me as several slugs hit me in the chest. I stumble backward and fall down the stairs of the porch as a fourth man walks out of the house holding a gun pointing at me. I hear the blast of the gun as everything goes dark...

Chapter 4

Naomi

I hear the sound of a loud crash just outside my trailer. I stumble out of bed and quickly open my lockbox to pull out the gun and make sure it's loaded. I stumble through the darkness. My heart is racing at a painful pace. My hands are shaking. I hear something slam against the door. I hold my gun up as my hand quivers. "Noami..." A familiar voice grunts.

I quickly unlock my door and open as a man dressed in all black with a mask collapses on top of me. There's so much blood all over him. It's him. The man who saved me! He pulls off his mask. Damarco? "We need to get you to a hospital!"

"No! I'll be fine. I just need to get these bullets out of me," he groans as I help him to the couch. He collapses on the couch. "Get me scissors, pliers, and some rags."

I run throughout the trailer and grab what he asks for and quickly rush back to him. "Cut my shirt off. Quick!" he growls.

I run the scissors up his shirt, cutting it off. He's got four bullet wounds in his chest. "I can't do this. We need to take you to the hospital."

"Yes, you can. We just need to get the bullets out," he says, grinding his teeth. "Just take the pliers and dig them out."

"What about blood loss? What about..."

"Naomi, don't argue right now, just please do what I'm asking," he says.

I grab the pliers and bring them up to his chest as he grabs a towel and bites down on it. I try to take a deep breath to keep my hands from shaking. As I press the pliers into his wound, a growl bursts out from him. "I'm sorry!"

I manage to get the first bullet out. The pain in his face is almost too much to bear. Each time I pull one out, the sound of him crying out makes my heartache. I finally get the last one out and he passes out. I work to get the bloodied black shirt off him. That's when I notice there are several cuts all over his body. A gasp escapes my lips as they start to heal up. How is that possible? Is he... Is he an evolve?

-

Chapter 5

Damarco

I shoot up, bringing my hands to my chest. Not a scratch on me. The memories of waking up on the ground flood my mind. I remember getting up with pain searing through my body and seeing a man pacing back and forth. He didn't see me coming. The rest of the night floods back to me. The meth house, the fight at the underworld club.

I look around to see a beat-up trailer. Naomi... She's sleeping in the chair. As I get up, she stirs awake. She gets up. "How are you feeling?" she asks.

"I'm fine," I say. I look down at her shirt and the couch, there's blood stains everywhere."I'm sorry for the mess and... everything."

"Don't apologize. You're the one who saved my life. It's the least I could do."

She steps closer to me and puts her hand on my chest. I look down into those clear blue eyes. I find myself leaning in. She brings her head up closer to mine. Our lips find each other. For the first time in a long time, I feel alive. I pull her into my arms and she buries herself in my chest. Her hands run down my body and tug at my sweats. I pull her pajama shirt off to find her small perky breasts. My lips run down her neck as my fingers slide down her back. They slip under the hem of her panties and tug them down. She steps out of them as she pulls me back, turns us around and pushes me onto the chair. She pulls my sweats and underwear off. "Holy shit. Whoever said stereotypes are bullshit can go fuck himself," she says as she wraps her hand around my cock.

She kisses me, and tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth. "Be right back," she says as she runs off. I watch her bubble butt bounce as she runs down the hall. She comes back with a bottle in her hand. My eyes drop down to her dick swinging between her legs. She's got a tattoo running down the side of her leg. It looks tribal, similar to the tattoo on her arm.

She climbs on top of me, pushing her lips against mine. She looks into my eyes. I love how her olive sun-kissed skin directly contrasts with my dark chocolate skin. I slide my hands up her thighs as she opens up the bottle of lube and fills her hand with a glob. She reaches back and lubes up her butt before reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my cock, smothering it in the slick substance. She guides it back as the head of my cock meets the flower of her ass. I watch her eyes roll back into her head as she bites down on her bottom lip while she tries to stuff my dick up her ass.

My hands rub up and down her thighs as my dick slips inside her, causing us both to moan out. She wraps her arms around my neck as she lets my cock slide further inside her. "Fuck... You've got a big dick," she gasps out.

I lean up and kiss her. The touch of her lips against mine, setting my body ablaze. She looks down into my eyes. The way she looks at me is like the way an angel looks down on the one she's protecting. She brings her hands to my face and runs circles on my cheeks with her thumbs. She moans out as she takes more of my cock. I kiss her as she lifts her hips only to slide more of me inside her.

I let her go at her own pace all the while holding her close to me. She starts slowly rolling her hips back and forth, taking more and more of my cock each time. I feel her walls tightening around my dick as she pulls up, before sliding back down. We kiss frantically as my hands wander up to her tiny breasts. Her own cock slides up and down my abs. Her green hair glistens in the floodlight shining through the window. She leans back and starts to bounce on my cock. Our eyes stay connected as she takes more and more of my dick. Moans escape her lips as she places her hands on my pecs and leans on me well she tilts her head back. Her pace picks up as her hips move to the rhythm of our own making.

She closes her eyes as she takes all of my cock up that tight ass of hers. Her hips move faster as our moans grow louder. I slide my hand up her body and wrap it around the back of her neck, pulling her down against me. Our lips collide as her ass gets stuffed with my dick. Her hips start to bounce furiously up and down as the intense pleasure of our bodies colliding burn through my veins.

Our tongues fight for each other. Her hands wrap around my neck and hold on to me tightly. The feel of her tight ass, sliding up and down my cock nearly sends me over the edge. She moans out as her cock shoots out a load all over my chest. She sits on my dick as the walls of her ass squeeze the life out of my rod. It's the last straw that sends me falling over the edge as my own cock unleashes a torrent of my seed up inside her. I fill her ass as our moans ring out in unison. We climax together.

She holds onto me tightly as she tries to catch her breath, kissing me with such passion while her hand runs up the side of my face. I have her wrapped in my arms as our orgasms subside. She looks up into my eyes and kisses me.

After our passionate embrace, I pull out from her ass. "I should get going. I need to get home before my aunts realize I'm gone."

"Okay," she says, running circles on my cheek with her thumb. "I understand."

She slowly slides off of me. "I put your backpack over next to the couch and I hid your motorcycle under a tarp."

"Thank you," I say.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" she asks.

"I'll be going out again. The meth house was a dead end. If what you say is true, someone needs to find those missing people," I say as I pull out my spare clothes from my bag.

I take out a stack of cash and hand it to her. She looks up at me with an eyebrow raised. "You don't need to give me your money."

"It's not my money, it's from the meth house. It's to pay for the mess I left," I say. After a minute, she reluctantly takes it.

She puts on a long shirt as I get dressed. After I get my stuff, I make my way to the door. I turn to face her as she looks up at me. "Thank you... Please don't tell anyone about this. We already had to move once because of it."

"Of course... I'm not going to tell anyone. Just be safe," she says as she steps closer. I turn my back and walk away.

I can feel her eyes on me as I grab my bike and take off. I hide my bike and stash my cash away in the shed hidden in the woods. I manage to sneak in and get cleaned off, giving me an hour before I have to be out for school. I collapse on my bed, reach over, grab the picture of my mother and pull it against my chest.

One day I will find the person who took you from this world and I will get justice.

***

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.