The Golden Goose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to Eefke's apartment complex, Verena made her promise several times to call her as soon as she was done with the party to make sure she's not walking back home alone as well as avoiding any illicit substances; sticking only to drinking and not too much of it but didn't feel comfortable enough to touch on the topic of boys ... or girls for that matter since the lass had only come out recently to her friend about her unexplored bisexuality. Nevertheless, the woman trusted her protégé's judgment to let her have her night of fun without needing any further interference.

So hop she was out of the car and there ended the night for Dr Sterkel; at least for now. As soon she was through the door, Eefke took off her conservative dress to slid into comfortable pants and a tight shirt that hugged her silouhette and highlighted her phenomenal orbs. In her normal state of mind, she would've been appalled by her own intentions but, at that moment, fueled by the slight drunkenness she had already discreetly built up back at the office party mixed with that euphoria, fed by the compliments and the attention of all these girls, which had carried her throughout the afternoon; the redhead stunner had been increasingly hungry for a way to up her heightened state for the last hour and now one unique thought possessed her by which she'd achieve that goal; on that night she was gonna lose her lesbian virginity and Eefke had the perfect girl in mind.

While she was busy selecting what she hoped was her most enticing set of underwear for the object of her lust, the young woman had an instant of regret for betraying the trust Verena had put in her; knowing the golden-haired dame looked down on hedonism by the daggers the lass had noticed in her eyes when walking around the city together during the evening in the last few weeks and seeing such behavior among the girl's peers but at that moment lust prevailed so Eefke finished her preparations, called a cab and 15 min later she was finally joining back her band of friends.

Then she started drinking again but much more recklessly this time which wasn't hard given how lightweight both from her delicate frame and never having had a penchant for indulging in alcohol, she was. Before long, things started to spin and so did the lusting lass as she started climbing on tables to give a clumsy striptease to the other guests, mostly young women too given the initial occasion that got them there in such a crowd but also a number of handsome young men invited by these gals as sources of entertainment and free rounds of shots that weren't covered by the corporation PR department, shit-faced delight. From there on, it was time to make her move and even in her state, it wasn't difficult for Eefke to spot the bleached platinum blond hair of the object of her lust; Elisa a notorious strumpet with full lips and a devilishly alluring face and set of charms who was rumored to get intimate with both sides of the sexual isle and a part-time clerk in the archive department that had made trips to that section of the facility mildly sexually tensed episodes for the redhead in the last two seasons.

When the scantily clad temptress saw her approach, her full lips parted in a welcoming smile that Eefke had to desperately fight the desire to French kiss on the spot. Fortunately, at this point of the night, small talk was barely a few syllables long and less than ten minutes later, both girls were in the bathroom to "fix their makeup" as in eating each other's face off besides the toilet stalls, too intoxicated to remark or care about a couple of girls filming the saliva trade session on their phone. Hands started to rapidly get antsy with Elisa's quickly going up to Eefke's rack to fondle the heavy twins to her heart's content while the latter's went down to the bimbo's voluptuous rear bumper; grabbing the firm, warm cheeks as she push the intensity of the tongue assault even harder.

Backing into the nearest stall, the two lovers went for each other's neck with voracious kisses and licks whilst their hands were ever more busy getting clothes out of the way. The blonde slut managed to rip off the bra of her partner first, finally getting a clear view of the Dutch babe's astonishingly round yet full mammeries with their pointy nipple surrounded by faded pinkish brown areolas to then almost immediately launch her mouth on one of them and eagerly suck on the delicious orb. The svelte redhead cutie moaned at the almost forgotten sensation; so long it had been that she had had her nipples treated and never before in such an expert manner but she did her best to return the favor when her lover's significantly smaller yet equally shapely cupcakes came out of their hiding spots.

Unfortunately for Eefke's first meal on the other side of the table, the mischievous giggling of the two or three unwanted set of prying eyes became loud enough of an annoyance that she was forced back down from her sexual high and thus couldn't make it to the final course of the feast that was moaning weakly in protest; sat in front of her on the toilet cover. A vague sense of consequences hit the still sloshed half-exposed girl but yet again lust prevailed and she decided to count on the night being still young enough that if she were just a little more careful, she could fully enjoy an uninterrupted experience this time and perhaps even several.

... And that plan went well; too well

As the hours passed and most guests but the staunchest party animals had left to go home sleep off what would most likely be hangovers for the annals of drunkenness in the morning, Eefke had managed in the meantime to maintain more or less the right level of intoxication to keep inhibitions at bay while still being conscious enough to enjoy the procession of "experimenting partners" which before long stopped being exclusively female. But even the bar itself had its limits of operations so the partying storm simply carried the stranded hedonist on its waves to foreign shores which ended up being the upper floor of some well-off stranger's apartment where the boozed-fueled depravity reached its final high note. Though, fortunately enough, the peepers from earlier had succumbed a while back to the buzz with their electronic eyes going out of action; the damages had already been done plenty enough and what followed would only be the finishing blow.

A couple who had showed late to the party had brought back the evidently bisexual babe to that sumptuous apartment where, upon seeing how spirited the copper-haired gal was and themselves being more than sufficiently turned on with ecstasy coursing through their system (among other things), decided to give her the sexual version of "be careful what we wish for".

During an hour straight, both the woman and her well hung partner indulge Eefke with all manner of fingering, caressing and fucking of course with the woman getting particularly infatuated with the girl's well-groomed kitty; titillating expertly her already over-stimulated clit with both her tongue and fingers while her man alternated with his rod between the young woman's lips and nips. Not wanting to risk a mess given her state and the impossibility of knowing her digestive historic of the previous day, they decided not to take the anal dare but damn near everything else was fair game including the cute round little cheeks around that spared meatring through which little miss trollop discovered the true meaning of "raw". When the first rays of the dawn peeked through the curtains, Eefke was covered in the mix of both her own sweat and her unexpected last partners plus other bodily fluids from throughout the previous night. But more terrible than any of the foulness that covered her body was the piercing look of utter disgust and hatred that covered her soul from the dimly lit corner of the room where she spotted it.

When she last left her to her apartment complex block doorstep, Verena had planned to stay up for a few more hours during the night, something that she would previously almost never do back before her Swiss clockwork lifestyle was disrupted by a new presence, so confident she was that her beloved protégé would quickly see the pointlessness of these drunken revelries and call her back an hour later; two at most. But when the hands of the clock above the fireplace of the living room crossed the midnight hour mark, she started to question whether her assumptions had been wrong or SOMETHING wrong had happened and by then she had ran out of distractions efficient enough to keep her mind off the uneasiness her intuition was radiating her thoughts with.

So by 00:50, the usually coolheaded woman couldn't take the dread of not knowing anymore and changed back into casual warm clothes to then just drove off back to the city. From there, the long search across half of Munich bars began and though it took a while to adjust to the disorienting effect that the deafening environment of many of these establishments caused to the researcher used to work in near complete silence, it didn't take too long to pick up the beginning of the "track" left by her friend and to finally start slowly gaining ground in hope of eventually catching up to the girl; hopefully in time. However, as the utterly dismayed lady realized not too long after that night, she was late from the moment she drove away from the little cunt's flat.

From that morning going forward, Eefke couldn't manage to get a word with her now estranged friend anymore, no matter how hard she pleaded with the tall woman who had regained her former icy gaze; now even more chillingly cold but she had even bigger problems the following Monday and onward. As her drunk self had briefly feared on that faithful night, the little peeping bitches had recorded more than enough of her lesbian encounters throughout her time at the bar in addition to the non-lesbian fooling around sprinkled in between past a certain point during the night and as it was expected, had then posted the whole thing everywhere they could online, including social medias so now the humiliated gal had to answer to some pretty embarrassing questions from her superiors across several departments including HR.

And without the merciful insouciance of alcohol, the girl's natural timidness made it a living hell to confront the either probing or mocking stares of her coworkers during the day. A living hell that lasted for two weeks while Eefke waited to be sanctioned by the company management until the last Friday of the month, where the most soothing call went through her apartment phone an hour after she came back from work.

The young woman almost wailed when she picked up the call, with tears almost immediately starting running down her cheeks as she heard Verena's calm voice through the phone.

"I think we need to talk.", she opened with in her usual to-the-point manner.

"I know the recent times must have been really hard for you and I believe a weekend at the Lake would be helping.", the lady continued in the same calm neutral tone.

"Y-yes you're right ... on both accounts.", stuttered weakly the shaken lass in a hoarse voice that clearly showed she had cried a lot in recent times.

"Good; I could pick you up in two hours if that's ok for you.", replied the woman.

"Verena?", the girl shyly wept.

"Yes, Eefke?"

"You know, I've tried to reach you for weeks and I've been wanting so much to apologize for ...", started pleading precipitately the teary young woman.

"Shhh; that's what the weekend is for. You'll have plenty of time to tell me what you want then but for now, just try to relax my dear.", Verena reassured in a strangely very warm tone her friend hadn't heard used in a long time.

However, she felt too much joy and relief at the thought of having the possibility to mend her relationship with the doctor to wonder any longer about that.

And so, as promised, less than two hours later, the beautiful lady greeted Eefke outside the block entrance with a radiant smile; who returned the smile followed by a warm embrace between both women. Thirty-five minutes later, the girl was dropping her backpack on the usual chair in the guest room to then join back Verena in the kitchen who was making tea.

Knowing she was now about to get into the hardest part of the weekend, the lass felt tears welling up again but she did her best to hold them back to be able to fully look her friend in the eyes when finally getting into what happened on that damned weekend and her apology. But the powerful lady must have perceived her inner struggle as she pull the Dutch girl into a prolonged hug that melted any resistance within Eefke who let herself go into a relieving cry on the doctor's vigorous shoulder. A minute into the embrace, the young woman suddenly felt a sharp prick on the side of her neck and before she could pulled herself from Dr Sterkel's arms to see what had struck her, the lights around her went dark.

...

All these memories of recent times rushed back through Eefke's mind as she heard the light footsteps finishing getting down the stairs and while her eyes finally adapted to the blinding light of the fluorescent ceiling lighting, she saw Dr Sterkel walking down the cell row with a smile now totally devoid of warmth.

12