The Golden Orb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers

So, I did my best to reassure the teacher that I was fine: "Oh no, I don't want to miss class. I'm feeling fine enough really. No need to get a doctor involved."

Our history teacher just looked at me unconvinced but finally relented: "Well, if you say so. But feel free to go see the doctor any time." With that he turned back to his PowerPoint presentation about the Berlin Wall.

For the rest of the lesson my girlfriend continued to make me squirm by turning the love egg on and off whenever she felt like it. But I managed to stay mostly quiet now. The entire ordeal was torture, blissful, delicious torture.

Finally, school ended and people started to leave the classroom. I just kept sitting there in my cum-soaked panties and waited for everyone else to leave first. When me and Jane were the last people left in the classroom she playfully leaned onto my desk and cheekily admitted: "You know dear, I enjoyed teasing you like that way more than I thought I would. Watching you squirm in pleasure out in public was exhilarating. Did you enjoy it as well my little slut?"

I halfheartedly glared at my girlfriend and retorted: "Well the vibrating was pretty nice. I could have done without doing it in public though."

A seductive smirk crept on her face as she leaned close to me and started caressing my neck with her hand. Meanwhile her mouth came very close to my ear as she whispered: "Well then it wouldn't have been a very good punishment, would it? But I'm impressed. You took your punishment like a champ. Good girl. I'd say you have more than earned your reward of spending the night at my place. Plus, I need a good fuck myself. Between eating out Linda and watching my cute transsexual girlfriend acting slutty all day long I'm really turned on right now."

During the last words one of her hands trailed down and slipped under my dress. When it reached my still moist and sticky groin, Jane looked confused for a second before her face lit up with mirth again. With a giggle, she stated: "Oh my, someone enjoyed playing with her sextoy in public a little bit too much I think. You came in your pretty panties. So, I guess you did enjoy getting pleasured in public after all. You are turning into quite the kinky little bitch really fast. I love it."

With a wicked grin, she removed her hand from my groin and licked her fingers appreciatively. Being still pretty aroused myself I just stared at her in awe before managing to say: "Well I never figured you were such a kinky girl yourself before."

She just laughed and smiled at me warmly: "Well, apparently I just needed to find someone who's just as perverted as I am to start living out that side of me. Thanks for being that one by the way, babe."

With that she leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss. After our lips broke apart Jane said: "Now, let's get you cleaned up and head to my place."

...

Chapter 11: Giving and receiving

After Jane wished my panties into presentable condition again and removed the sex toy from my ass we headed off to her house.

"Mom, Dad I'm home." My girlfriend called out as she opened the front door: "Hey, can Sam stay over tonight? We have some schoolwork to do and it would be easier for her if she didn't need to go home alone late at night."

The cheerful face of Jane's mother peeked out of the kitchen as she replied: "Hi honey. Hi Sam, my dear. Nice to see you again. Sure, you can stay over." I gratefully returned the greeting and thanked her for her hospitality. Jane's mother then continued: "By the way Jane your father and your brother are out seeing a football game in that sports bar they always hang out at. So, there should be enough dinner for you and your girlfriend. It'll be ready in a few minutes."

We had a nice uneventful dinner with Jane's mother, who had always been nothing but friendly with me. The fact that I was now remembered as a transsexual had changed nothing about that fact, I noted. Eventually me and Jane were able to excuse ourselves to her room. Right after the door closed behind us Jane was already pressing me against the wall and passionately kissed me. With a smirk, she broke the kiss: "I've been waiting for this the entire day. Get your sexy ass out of your clothes right now."

I had no reason to argue with that command and so just started to comply. Meanwhile my girlfriend took out the golden orb of her pocket and loudly proclaimed: "I wish that nobody outside can hear me and Sam. Also, I wish that my mom won't enter the room for the rest of the day." Having taken these precautions Jane nodded in satisfaction and put the orb on her nightstand. By now I had already stripped down to my underwear. Anticipation clearly written all over her face my lover stepped closer and started to caress my body sensually, while helping me strip off my bra and panties. As soon as my cock was freed of its feminine restraints it stood up proudly at its full length. Jane looked at it, licked her lips and gently started to stroke my erection. A quiet moan left my mouth at the contact.We shared another kiss then Jane stopped stroking my dick and instead pushed me onto her bed. "Keep that hard on up for me please. Would you?" She cheekily commanded while she started to undress herself.

I just giggled and replied: "With you undressing in front of me I don't think I could get rid of it even if I tried."

"Figures, you little slut." She shot back good naturedly. Eventually she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them presenting herself to me in her birthday suit. I once more soaked in her perfect figure, noticing that her tight vagina was already wet. Without further showing off she sat next to me on the bed and we started to passionately make out. Her soft lips pressed against my own ones, our tongues caressed each other and our hands roamed all over the others body. Jane seemed to especially like caressing my hard nipples, not that I minded. By now I was already turned on beyond belief and precum was oozing liberally out of my erection. It was still somewhat unreal how sensitive my new body was. I could probably cum from this foreplay alone if this kept up. Fortunately, Jane had other plans. She slowly positioned herself on her back, pulling me atop of her. Our breasts pressed together and my cock was now rubbing against her lower abdomen.

She stopped to kiss me, bit her lips and said: "Alright, go on and fuck me with that nice girlcock of yours."

"I thought you'd never ask." I replied and repositioned my dick until its tip was rubbing against the wet folds of Janes vagina. My girlfriend let out a small moan of anticipation. However, since she had mercilessly teased me all day long I figured it might be time to turn the tables a little. Instead of going ahead and penetrating Janes more than willing pussy I instead started to just rub my cockhead up and down her cleft.

My lover groaned and demanded: "Sam, quit teasing already and fuck me, you sexy little bitch."

I just grinned down at her and continued what I was doing: "Well, if you want me so badly maybe you should ask a bit nicer." With that I pressed my cock just a little bit harder against Janes opening only to pull back just short of penetration.

Whimpering in need my girlfriend weakly glared at me saying: "Oh, you are so getting punished for that later missy."

"What did I say my love? Ask a bit nicer and maybe I'll put my nice big cock inside you." I continued to tease: "Come on Jane I want to hear you beg."

Sighing in defeat Jane relented: "Oh god fine! Please Sam fuck me. Fuck my pussy real hard, you sexy slut. I want to feel your girlcock deep inside me. Please just give it to me girlfriend."

"Well, I can't really say no to you anyways." I finally complied, giving Jane a quick peck on the lips. Then I finally thrust forward and slowly slid my rock-hard penis into Jane. Both of us moaned in satisfaction as the tight confines of my lover's vagina welcomed my length. I didn't think that I'd ever get tired of fucking Jane's sweet pussy.

Soon I bottomed out inside her. I propped myself up on elbows and intently stared down at my lover while starting to move my hips back and forth. Jane wrapped her legs around my ass as I fucked her in a slow steady rhythm. Quiet, pleasured gasps escaped her every now and then and her face was clearly awash with pleasure. I was enjoying myself as well obviously. My breath was already getting faster and my entire body was awash with almost electric pleasure.

"Mhmm... faster. Harder. Please fuck me harder." Jane murmured. I willingly complied and sped up my pace. Thrusting in and out of Janes pussy felt simply heavenly. She was comfortably tight and her inner walls massaged the length of my erection with every move I made. As I pounded my lover my own breasts were swaying on my chest. I still wasn't completely used to that feeling but to be honest I was starting to immensely enjoy it. The room was now filled with increasingly loud and girly moans of pleasure. Most from Jane but also quite a few from me.

Jane's seemed to be completely spaced out with pleasure, her eyes glazed over with lust and unfocused. "Oh yes... harder... fuck me... so good." She incoherently vocalized her pleasure between moans. I leaned down to shut her up with a long sensual kiss. I did however start to put a bit more force behind my thrusts into her welcoming slit. With the interior of her vagina gripping my dick in all the right places I was barely able to keep going without blowing my load. But I didn't really want to come before at least giving Jane an orgasm. Breaking our kiss, I gritted my teeth and focused all my willpower on continuing to fuck my girlfriend without cumming. Luckily for me my efforts paid off soon enough. With an ecstatic cry Jane suddenly pulled me closer with her legs and started to shudder all over. Her vagina clamped down on my dick in orgasm, trying it's best to milk it of it's seed.

That pushed me over the edge as well. With a blissed out moan I slid my cock into Jane As deep as I could and let go. My back arched as pleasure arched up my spine and all the way through my body. My balls tightened and a few moments later my dick spilled it's load deep inside my girlfriend's cunt. Both of us sighed in satisfaction as we came down from our climaxes. We shared a loving glance and then I pulled out my softening cock of Jane's vagina, leaving it still dripping with my cum, and got off of my lover, lying down next to her. Jane contently snuggled up to me and started to idly play with a strand of my long black hair. After we just enjoyed each other's presence for a few minutes and came down from our orgasmic high Jane spoke up: "That was great."

"It sure was." I could only agree.

With a smirk my girlfriend then said: "Shall we continue then?"

"What?" I asked incredulously: "I'd love to. But I'm not sure if can already. I mean, I already had four orgasms today. I'm not sure I can fuck you again right now."

Jane just giggled: "Don't worry Sam. I like your girlcock very much but we don't really need it to have some fun. I did after all turn you into a sexy transsexual girl in the first to indulge my own lesbian tendencies and lesbians usually don't have a penis available either. Plus, while you slutty little minx might have had four orgasms already today I only had the one right now. So, it's time for you to make it up to me babe. Let's see how talented your mouth is." During the last sentence she got into a more upright position and invitingly spread her legs. Her pink vagina was now clearly on display for me. It was still dripping with both Jane's own wetness as well as with the cum I just shot into it.

I Blushed deeply at what she was suggesting, nervously looked at her and started to say: "I... uhm..."

My girlfriend interrupted me: "Come on. You aren't bothered by your own cum, are you? I mean you already sucked a dude's cock today and got fucked by one too. If you don't want to eat me out or if you want me to go clean up before that's okay with me as well, but I'd really like to see you clean my pussy with your sexy tongue."

"You really are a huge pervert." I stated the obvious: "But I guess I'm too since I actually want to do it as well."

"I really like that slutty side of yours. A lot. Get to it then Sam." Jane retorted obviously pleased by my answer.

Fidgeting around nervously for a few seconds I then admitted: "But, I'm afraid I've never uhm... pleasured a girl with my tongue before, so I probably won't be any good."

My lover just made a dismissive hand gesture and reassured me: "Don't worry too much about it girlfriend. You are a quick learner. You were quite the skilled cocksucker despite having no experience with that either. So, I guess you'll figure out how to orally please a vagina as well."

I blushed again at that comment but did finally position my head between Jane's legs. Her pussy glistened with cum and feminine juices right in front of me. I shot my lover a last hesitant glance. She just nodded encouragingly. Overcoming my last reluctance, I let my tongue slide out of my mouth and gave the messy pussy in front of me the first tentative lick. The mixed taste of my own salty cum and Jane's feminine juices assaulted my taste buds and I mentally noted that I rather liked it. Getting bolder I started to run my tongue up and down Jane's outer lips carefully licking up any sexual fluids I encountered. My girlfriend started to moan appreciatively and put one of her hands on the back of my head, stroking my hair lovingly.

"That feels rather nice." She acknowledged: "Do you like licking up your own cum?" I stopped my oral ministrations shortly to look up at Jane and nod shortly before diving back in with my tongue right away.

Giggling my lover teased:" Glad to hear that. What a good slut you are becoming. To be honest I rather liked it when you were being forceful just earlier and made me beg to fuck you. We should definitely repeat that sometimes. But this... You between my legs submissively pleasuring me, being my personal sexy bitch. I absolutely love that." Using the hand on my head she gently pushed my face into her vagina and demanded: "Now get that tongue deep inside and clean up the mess you left there."

I gave an affirmative answer that came out rather muffled due to the position I was in and slid my tongue between Janes folds. A long and pleasured groan from her soon followed that action. I dug in with great enthusiasm, exploring the inside of Jane's pussy with abandon. Cum and feminine juices soon filled my mouth and I eagerly swallowed them. I was enjoying the whole thing immensely. My own cock was rock hard again and my erect nipples grinded against the bedsheets, which felt nice. Licking pussy was quickly shaping up to be one of my new favorite things to do. Hell, I liked it even better than I liked sucking cock. Jane was starting to enjoy herself a lot as well if her constant vocalizations of pleasure were anything to go by. Her hand gripped my hair harder and bucking slightly up and down she grinded her pussy against my face. By now I had apparently licked up almost all of my cum and was only savoring the taste of my lovers secretions. Slipping my tongue out of Janes folds shortly I gave her clitoris a loving lick. That made her moan quite loudly and her grinding against my face got more vehement. Alternating between licking her clit and driving my tongue as deep into her vagina as it would go I continued to pleasure Jane.

It didn't take much longer until she reached her climax. With long drawn out moan my lover gripped my head tighter, arched her back in ecstasy and exploded all over my face. Her juices completely drenched my visage and her pussy contracted around my tongue, trying to milk it for sperm that would never come.

After a few moments Jane came down from her high and let out a satisfied sigh: "Okay, that was great. It's official Sam. You are a natural talent when it comes to orally pleasing people."

Her hand let go of my head and I managed to sit up again.

"That's a neat coincidence because I really love doing it." I commented.

Jane giggled when she saw my face. After I shot her a questioning glance she explained: "Your face is a total mess." I blushed and did my best to wipe it with my hands. Jane just giggled again and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek: "Really though, thank you that was great. As long as you are okay with it I'd very much like doing that more often in the future."

"Fine with me." I replied leaning in to kiss my girlfriend again.

After we broke the kiss Jane's gaze fell on my now erect again penis. With a wicked grin she noted: "As I can see you have recovered you own stamina as well, girlfriend. Well that's fortunate. After all I promised to punish you for making me beg earlier, didn't I?"

Protesting I shot back: "Hey wait a second. I thought you liked that."

"I did." Jane admitted: "But I have to keep the promises I make regardless. After all that's just good manners. So just wait a second, I know just the perfect way to "punish" you."

I couldn't help but gulp as jane moved over to her nightstand, opened a drawer and was digging something out from beneath a stack of books. With an excited exclamation, she eventually found what she was searching for, pulling out two objects from her drawer. The first was a bottle of lube. The second was a bright pink dildo in the shape of a penis, about as long as my own 6-inch dick. I blushed when I saw those objects and Jane gave me a seductive grin while asking: "I hope you are up for some anal play Sam, because I still want to see your cute asshole stretch around a big cock. Well this toy will suffice for now. Are you game to be on the receiving end now?"

I did enjoy it up my ass from Adam earlier so I figured being toyed by my girlfriend might be sexy as well. Nodding I answered: "I'm willing to try."

Liking her lips my girlfriend said: "Good. Now it's my turn to make you beg. Mhmm. I can't wait. I'm going to make you my bitch now Sam. Get on your hands and knees."

A bit overwhelmed by her commanding tone I submissively got into the position she wanted, presenting my bare ass to Jane. She moved closer and ran hand over my ass admiringly. "You have such a nice girly ass." She observes: "It's literally magic I'd even say." With a little laugh at her own joke she spreads your cheeks apart, getting a good look at my tight asshole. One of her fingers gently caressed my pucker as she continued: "Oh what have we here? An eager little hole that can't wait to be fucked. Isn't that right Sam you dirty slut?"

"Yes, please fuck my ass with your dildo, Jane." I meekly replied getting more aroused the second. I apparently had quite the submissive streak inside me.

My lover gave me a playful swat on the bottom and chided: "Not right away silly. I want you to enjoy it after all. First, we need to get you ready, you tramp." With that she opened the bottle of lube and poured a liberal amount of it right into my ass crack. I let out a startled yelp as the fluid was rather cool. Gently Jane started to spread the lube around my asshole, before finally sliding a finger inside me, coating my insides in the lube. I let out a pleasured moan at the intrusion. I really liked getting something stuck up my butt. Sliding her finger in and out a few times my girlfriend then added a second finger stretching my hole wider. Not that that was hard to do or anything after my earlier activities that day. As Jane was finger fucking my anal opening suddenly her appendages hit my prostate putting the slightest pressure on it. I gasped slightly and my very erect penis twitched in need.

Grinning Jane remarked: "Someone is sensitive back here. Now it's your turn. Beg me to fuck you, Sam." To emphasize her point she brushed my prostate a few more times making me squirm.

hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers