The Golden Orb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wet "schlorp" Chase pulled out of me leaving my rear end feeling sticky. His jizz slowly leaked out of my well-fucked ass, trickling down my taint.

"That was fucking fantastic." Chase exclaimed excitedly: "Thank you Sam."

"No Problem. You still need some more experience but for your first time it was quite good." I replied.

I was feeling a bit wobbly on my knees so I sat down on the bed next to my girlfriend, who gave me a peck on the cheek and chimed in: "That was really hot to watch. You did give me quite the show babe." Grinning cheekily, she added: "I just hope you don't forget who your ass really belongs to?"

I gave her a sort tender kiss on the lips before replying: "Of course I won't. My ass obviously belongs to you Jane."

"That was the correct answer." She said beaming brightly.

Meanwhile Chase had managed to get his pants back on and was sheepishly scratching the back of his head, seemingly unsure what to say. Finally, he decided on: "Uhm... Thanks again I guess."

Jane looked at him and with an evil grin stated: "By the way brother you'll be cleaning my room for the next month as repayment for that."

He just looked at her for a few seconds, saying nothing. Then he shrugged and concluded: "Fine. I'm not even mad. That was totally worth it."

"I bet it was. Now leave us alone." Jane commanded and her brother scampered out the door.

I looked at Jane pouting and inquired: "Did you just whore me out to your brother just so you didn't have to clean you own room?"

Blushing and nervously fidgeting with her fingers my girlfriend answered: "I... Well that wasn't the primary intention of all this but... not having to clean my room is a nice side effect."

"Gee thanks!" I shot back sarcastically: "Not only did I turn into a slut, now I'm also an actual whore. And a really cheap one at that. Why do you even need your brother to clean your room? You can just wish it clean now, you know?"

Looking completely bewildered Jane admitted: "I... You are right. I could. I didn't even think of that."

"You find a magic artifact and you think of changing your boyfriend into a sexy transsexual girl before thinking of ways to avoid annoying chores first? You really have some screwed up priorities Jane." I playfully teased her.

"Oh, shut up." She exclaimed in exasperation: "Turning you into a girl was a great idea."

I retorted: "I'm not saying it wasn't. Not at all. Just that your priorities are off." When she tried to protest again I shut her up with a passionate kiss.

Mellowing out jane sighed and asked me: "So how do you feel? Everything alright?"

I nodded, but then broke out in a yawn. Stretching a bit, I told my girlfriend: "I'm feeling well-fucked, in a good way and also rather tired. All that sex over the course of the day kind of tired me out."

Acknowledging that Jane just said: "I can understand that I guess. Alright let's get cleaned up and then we can go to bed early."

A little bit later I snuggled up against my girlfriend under her freshly (and magically) cleaned covers and a few moments later I was already falling asleep form exhaustion. I had long comfortable and dreamless rest that night.

*****

To be continued.

Better late than never, I finally give you the second installment of this story, if anyone should still be interested in it that is. If you liked my story please leave reviews and if you disliked it leave reviews as well pointing out what you disliked. I'm always open to constructive criticism.