The Golden Pearl

Story Info
The Life of a Pirate Wench.
1.3k words
15.3k
4
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would only be a few hours until the ship sailed again.

The men were in town gambling and drinking away their ill-gotten gains, but they'd be back soon and she would become their sole entertainment. Well, they had drinking and fighting to entertain themselves, but hopefully those wouldn't have anything to do with her.

She no longer dreamed that she would somehow break free and escape during one of these port stops. Those days were long gone. If there was one thing the Captain did well, it was secure prisoners. She blushed and corrected herself. There were at least two things the Captain did well.

Anna didn't want to leave the ship now.

She had hoped to become the Captain's woman, but He seemed content sharing her with the men. When she showed her desire for him it brought a smile to His face, but there was no emotional attachment that she had seen in Him.

He took time with her. He seemed to enjoy bringing her pleasure. She knew it wasn't out of concern for her, she didn't flatter herself, but His pleasure seemed heightened by knowing that she was eager for His touch. It was quite a change from when He had first bedded her. She had fought like a wildcat.

In the months since then she had adapted to her role as ship slut and it became her new way of life.

Recently she had an odd thought about her future. She knew she wouldn't be with Him, but other than that she had no idea how things would go.

She imagined Him settled down with a lovely lady. She wondered if He would be happy with a proper lady? Fancied up with their petticoats and make-up and tea parties, how would they compare to the wild passion she gave Him? They would just lay there like the dead, instead of using their all for His pleasure. Most of them would never dream of using their mouths on a man in the way He had taught her. They would run home crying to their parents, like a baby.

She begged, moaned, shouted and screamed during her time with Him. Some of the other men noticed and asked her why she didn't act that way with them. She didn't want to risk their anger by saying "because He takes more than two minutes with me" or "because He doesn't smell like a mule" or any of the other sassy thoughts that filled her head. Best just to be silent.

-------------------------------

The ship's bell rang signalling it was time for the men to come back. There were always a few men who didn't return, stabbed in some drunken brawl, captured by the police, or just running away to try a different life.

There were often men willing to take their place. If there weren't enough who were willing, the Captain would grab some replacements and teach them it was futile to oppose Him. They came on board tied and gagged, but soon enough, most were happy to be pirates.

She thought about her role in their conversion. Was she enough of a benefit of a pirate's life? Surely she was. Do they enjoy her being available for them and work harder for Him?

Conversely, could she have made His work harder by doing the least she could for the men who she didn't like? Some she would never like and some would never like her, but that didn't mean they would pass up their turn to fuck her.

It took Anna around 10 hours to service the men assigned to her each day so she didn't have the time or energy to spend on those she didn't get along with. She had mentioned to Him that another girl could be "recruited" and Anna would train her. If there were two girls working together, they could make sure the ship was a happy one.

She would have to teach her the little things that pleased men, but that wouldn't be unpleasant. She was curious to see how another woman would respond once shown the things He had taught her. It could be nice to be the teacher of pleasure. He had shown her that.

The men started filing on board in various stages of sobriety and health. Most carried a bag of treats they had purchased to spice up life on board.

Coming down the walkway, she could see the Captain. He had someone thrown over his shoulder encased in an old potato sack.. She could tell by the way she struggled, and by the sounds as they drew closer, that it was a woman. He had brought his own bag of treats back to the ship.

-------------------------

Days later

-------------------------

Anna stamped her tiny foot down and muttered to herself. "He doesn't like her better, He's just busy." Her attempts to find out what the Captain was doing had been met by laughter from the crew. "He's doin' what we're fixin' to be doin' darling, only he gets to do it any time he wants!" She tried to satisfy herself with the other men, and one way or another her physical needs were met, but she seethed when she thought about that stupid new girl that had taken her place.

She corrected herself, she had never been the Captains woman solely, but she had begun to imagine herself as His. Surely there was no one He had ever met who was so dedicated to serving Him and supporting Him in everything He did. But when he carried his kicking bundle onto the ship, everything changed.

She snapped out of it when her body began to respond to the rough pawing Amos was giving her. He was a nice enough fellow- for a murdering pirate.

There were a few that really scared her but she knew the Captain would bring them in line if they ever tried to hurt her. A few of them, well, more than a few, were rough with her, but only in a hurried, uncaring way. Not a mean way.

To them, she was a tool or a service. Most of them had never thought of giving a woman pleasure while bedding, but a few of them tried. Amos was in the middle. He tried but to little effect. She was probably his first woman and he didn't know what to do.

He had a crush on her.

"Amos"

"Huh?" He seemed stunned that she would speak to him during his fumbling.

"Touch my breasts softly like this." She took his hand and brought it up to her full breasts. She showed him the things she liked and told him that women in the future would appreciate the way he made love to them. That they would remember him the rest of their lives for the pleasure he gave them.

That seemed to get his attention. He imagined a fine lady lying with her husband but her thoughts were on that time when she was waylaid by a pirate. She would spend the rest of her days dreaming of that day she strayed a little too far from her protective escort. The day Amos brought her into a world she had never known.

"Ok Amos, you can finish now," Anna said sweetly. He had stopped thrusting while she taught "Caressing the Breasts" to him. "Multi-tasking" would have to be his next lesson. "You do these things for a while in the beginning until the woman wants you to do more than just touch her breasts. Next time, I'd like to show you more things that make me happy, and we'll see if you like them too."

Amos nodded eagerly and finished with a quick and hard fuck. He thought he could tell a difference in the way her body responded to him. He liked knowing these bedding tricks.

He had a new confidence in himself and returned frequently to the fantasy he had started while with her- Amos, the legendary pirate lover and breaker of hearts.


  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

This was incredibly well written! 10/10

FlirtandTeaseFlirtandTeaseover 4 years agoAuthor
More will follow

I should have titled it Chapter 1 or something but you live and learn.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Tribe's Breeder Wife captured and used as a breeder for a native tribe.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alley Slut Ch. 01 A drunk college girl, a horny older man, and nowhere to run.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories