The Golden Pearl Ch. 02

Story Info
The Captain returns to her and Anna meets the new girl.
1.5k words
6.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna heard a familiar boot coming down her hallway. With a squeal, she jumped up and flung the door open.

"Ah, lass. It looks like you're in a hurry about something. Have the other lads forgotten you're here?"

Her eyes only lowered slightly as she replied "You know good and well it's special with you."

"Aye, I guess it is at that. Well, come here then and let's get a feel of you." He pulled her to him and they hugged and she kissed his shoulders and neck. It felt good to be back in his arms again. She smelled the sea and his manly smell, and... damnit. She could smell perfume.

Her body must have slumped in his embrace because he surely knew the moment of her disappointment. "Now now lass, you know there's another girl on board. How would it be of me if I was to ignore her?"

"Does, does she serve you well?" It pained her to ask, but she had to know.

"Aye, she's got what they call 'youthful exuberance' as it were." As he spoke, his finger had begun a slow outline of her face. Starting with a light touch across her forehead, moving just below her ear and tracing the curve of her jaw, then to her lips, pulling the bottom one down slightly.

She kissed his fingertip and smiled up at him. Those days of anger and jealousy had vanished at his touch. When he turned and closed the door, her smile grew wider.

What they had lacked in frequency lately, they more than made up in passion, and frankly, volume. Anna didn't intentionally try to moan so loudly the whole boat would know what she was doing, but she wasn't holding back either. She thought, "Let that whore hear how he pleases me and how he comes to me when he needs a woman." When his voice joined hers, she became even more excited and felt herself slipping past the point of no return. He grinned down at her as she began to wail like a banshee and he congratulated himself on his expert cocksmanship. He might put a rag in her mouth if she continued like that though, he couldn't have every ship in the sea hearing them coming (no pun intended) a mile away. He arched his back for a few more hard thrusts and joined her orgasm.

Laying in the warm water as she bathed him, he began to talk. "My trainin' of the other lass has taken me away from ye for too long. I'd forgotten what you could do with that" he said crudely. His words were like the finest praise to Anna though. She had missed him.

"I've taught her a lot, and plan on continuin', but there's some things I'm thinking she could be a learnin' from you. Now, before you go to spittin' like a damn cat, hear my thinking" He looked up into her eyes to make sure he had the maximum effect on her.

"Did ye know at the last port that we signed on four men specifically because the crew told them about our 'special lady?'" She looked up into his eyes quizzically. "Yeah, that's what the men call ye, ye know. It's smart Captainin' to have a happy crew, and damned if you don't make them happy. And me..." he added belatedly.

"I knows crews that have been kidnapped, beaten, buggered and every sort of vile compulsion a sea swag can give them, but my crew depends on my smarts to keep them alive and give them some riches and glory and damned if they're not getting it. Word gets around."

"I'll tell you, it made me proud to hear the men bragging on you." He looked up at her kindly as she continued lathering and wiping him. "You keep things calm on the ship, and I'll tell you, I appreciate that. If you can teach this new girl a few of your tricks and a few of the rules, it would make things better for everyone around here."

Anna felt her anger with the new girl softening. She was just another tool Anna could use in making the men happy. There was no doubt that they all preferred Anna, but maybe they could make do with the new girl if she was busy. This made a lot of sense to her now that the Captain had explained it to her.

She kissed the top of his head and told him "Of course I'll do it. It pleases me to please my Captain, as you well know." She looked down at him and was excited to see the Captain was in the mood to be pleased again. Setting aside her sponge, she reached down with her soft soapy hands and demonstrated to the Captain that she enjoyed pleasing him.

-------

Anna summoned Nicole via one of the deck hands. There was no way she was going to go to her. It was best that they establish the pecking order right away. Jr. ships girl on the Golden Pearl was a high honor, but Anna wasn't going to let there be any doubt that she ran the whoring in this place.

When she heard the timid knock on her door, Anna knew the mate had conveyed the message exactly as she had told him. This wasn't the knock of a competitor, it was the answer of an obedient submissive to her instructor.

Anna let her wait for a while. She could imagine the turmoil going through Nicole's head about how long to wait before she knocked again. Jerking the door open, Anna gave her a stern look.

"Beggin your pardon Ma'am, but you needed me?"

"No, you needed me child but you were too stupid to know it. Now sit down somewhere. Mind you, don't get dirt on any of my clean things since you've come in here filthy though."

Nicole looked down hastily to see if some grime had gotten on her magically on the short trip to Anna's cabin. She was as clean as ever, cleaner than most on this ship, so she sat down on a hard chair at the small table.

"Now listen, normally I wouldn't care what you did or who you did, an ugly girl like you should be happy with whatever she could find, but when you're on this ship with my men, there's a way you've got to be doin things. I'm getting tired of men coming in here complaining of their treatment and looking to me for relief. I reckon I bear part of the blame by spoiling them so. Most of them never had any first class lovin' before they signed up with us."

No one had mentioned anything bad to Anna, in fact she had been quite peevish about the good things men were stupid enough to mention around her. Those men suddenly found their normally receptive host to be stricken with a headache or at best willing to lay there stiff as a board.

"The Captain tells me you're a fine time in the sack Mum. Would you be willing to teach me? I promise I'll try hard. I wouldn't want the Captain of any of the boys upset at me."

"Well, I had made up my mind to just let you go, but there might be hope for training you. If you promise me to obey without question, I'll see if I can work a miracle."

Nicole was a stunning beauty, but her face was pinched into a horror and tears had begun to flow. She didn't know if "letting you go" meant letting you go overboard, selling her to a slave colony, or killing her, but any of them would be torture enough since they took her away from all this. A few weeks ago she was only a milk maid and now she was second whore on a fine ship- and she had nearly lost it all by her stupidity. What a blessing that this saint of a woman was willing to save her. If she went home, no man would have her, since they would all know what even a few weeks on board a pirate ship would have been like.

"Very well then. Take a bath, or take two, if you have to, just make sure you come to my cabin clean tomorrow at second bell. If you've got anything that smells better than that vinegar you wore today, make sure you bring that. Don't put it on though. I'll want to smell it before you drench yourself in something that gives me the vapors. Oh, and we won't be doing any hard physical labor, so you won't need to wear your worn-out things again."

"Yes Mum, by your leave?"

Anna didn't even reply to her, just made a dismissive shooing gesture and walked away. She turned her back before Nicole could see her grin and ruin the days work. This one was going to have to work to see a smile. Anna thought of Nicole throughout the day, laughing gaily as she imagined appropriate tasks for her student tomorrow.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken to the Cabin Ch. 01 Violet is captured.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Imperius Ch. 01 He claims her at last.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Barbarian Works Game Day Security Three way with college cheerleaders.in NonConsent/Reluctance
After the Club Taken while camping.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories