The Golden Pearl Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna and Nicole discover new feelings.
1.8k words
6.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell for second watch had barely stopped ringing when the knock on Anna's door sounded. Instead of making her wait again, she swept the door open and began to berate Nicole loudly.

"Why are you late? What time did I tell you to be here?

"Second bell, ma'am. It's just sounded."

"It just sounded. Of course it just sounded. Do you think I'm deaf, you stupid cow? When the bell rings, what does that mean?"

"It. it means it's second watch?"

"Yes, and if that has sounded and you knock after that, it means you're here AFTER second watch. Why did I even try train you? Now go on, get out of here and never come back. I've decided we will sell you to the slave prison on Caribas."

"No, no, no ma'am, please excuse me. I'm just a stupid girl, but I'll try harder. I understand now about the time and I promise I'll be here early next time." She threw herself to her knees and clutched Anna's legs, "Please ma'am. Let me make it up to you."

Anna coldly looked down on her. Nicole's face was streaked with tears and she was genuinely distraught. Making a big show of it, Anna finally said, "Oh get up. Your screeching is going to disturb the whole ship."

Nicole jumped to her feet and threw her arms around Anna, burying her face in her neck. Anna closed the door behind them and the lessons began.

--------------------

A survey of pirate whoring had never been done, but there were certain elements that were probably universal. Anna hadn't really thought about what she had been taught and what she did on her own. She had the benefit of training, but she also had natural ability and a bright imagination, so she was able to add a few of her observations and techniques to the training she prepared for Nicole.

"Lesson one- Men like to be praised. They want to be well thought of. If they have the approval of their whore it is going to mean a lot to them. When the men come to ye, yer gonna have to remember to ask them about their day and compliment them on their deeds and their appearance."

"Ok, so to practice. I'm going to be one of the lads and you do what we talked about. Knock, knock, knock."

"Come in."

"No. Do you not see that's the way a lazy stupid girl would do it. Anna tried to mimic Nicole's voice, "I'm a flea-ridden stupid whore and I let anyone who knocks come in my room." Here's my way. The right way. Knock on the door."

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Who is it?" she asked sweetly.

"It's, umm, Peg Leg Ray."

Anna gave a small squeal and hurried to the door, flinging it open, "Oh Peg Leg, it is you! I thought you would never get here!" and she threw herself at Nicole in a tight embrace.

"You see? Which one makes the man feel more special? You need to show the 30 men aboard that they are special and -that's- why they get your lovin. You're not just some whore who would sleep with anyone, just a few very special men."

Nicole nodded humbly. There was so much to learn from this woman. No wonder the Captain and the men thought so highly of her. It had felt good to get that hug from Anna, even if it was a pretend hug. The scolding she had initially received had upset her and it felt good to be in Anna's arms. It felt like everything was going to be alright when she held her like that.

"Now, listen to this: "Peg Leg, let me take off those clothes so you can enjoy your bath and tell me all about what you did today. I'll bet you can tie those knots in the rigging faster than anyone, can't you?"

"That does a couple of things. One, you want them in the bath, because piratin's a dirty business. Two, you get them to talking and you can find out how you did last time and what they might want to try this time. The men get to talking and they find out what they're a doin' to us and they start wanting to try all sorts of things. Sometimes a fella's shy, so you need to know what he does and doesn't know about fun in the sheets."

Nicole's two hour lesson ended well. She figured she got scolded about half the time but she received a little praise, so she was doing better than she had hoped. She'd show Mistress Anna, as she had begun to call her, she'd learn all there was to know about lovin!

---------------------

Anna found herself looking forward to that timid knock on the door. Nicole had gotten the message that there was only one real whore on the boat and she seemed to understand that she was only beginning to scratch the surface on what Anna knew. Anna had expected more fight from Nicole, but she seemed genuinely happy to learn and she seemed very eager to please Anna. It also was nice to have another woman around for girl talk.

Not that they had much time to talk, the men kept them both busy. The ship was in prime piratin' waters so the Captain only had five men a day visiting them. (So the men wouldn't be tired in case they needed their energy for killing or maiming. Once you add in some eatin' and some cleanin', there wasn't much time left for the girls to talk. That left the night.

Anna scheduled a lesson with Nicole for the next-to-last bell of the night. When the final bell rang, it surprised them both. Time had gotten away from them.

It seemed silly to stop training right when they were making improvement, so Anna offered to share her cabin with Nicole that night. They could lie in bed, get their rest and talk. Anna and Nicole's bunks were both larger than the usual seaman's bunks, (because their bunks usually had two people in them), so it wasn't any inconvenience for the two of them to share the space.

Nicole was grateful she didn't have to walk back to her room. It would take her an hour to get sleepy after that.

------------------------

Anna was topless from their lesson time, so to get ready for bed, she reached for her shirt. She had trouble putting it on and laughed when she realized she had mistakenly grabbed Nicole's shirt.

Anna was larger breasted than Nicole and she made a point of showing that off. "Well, you won't be able to use this shirt again Nicole, it's gonna be stretched out to real woman size after tonight!"

Nicole teasingly replied, "It's no problem Mistress, I don't wear them more than once. With all the presents the men give me, I have too many clothes as it is."

A few weeks ago this familiarity would have caused Anna to rage, but their relationship had become more amicable. Nicole's joke caused them both to laugh and it led to some mock wrestling. Their play fight wasn't limited by the bunk size because much of the activity that regularly occurred there was equally vigorous.

Anna finally pinned Nicole and made her say uncle. Nicole had eased up a little so Anna could climb atop her. Even though things had been going well, Nicole had learned was that she didn't want to be better than Mistress Anna at anything, or even appear that way.

Anna sat astride her and controlled Nicole's hands by pinning them above her head. Anna ceased to struggle and they locked gazes. The silence seemed charged with a curious electricity. It only lasted a few seconds and Anna released her and rolled to the side.

Now calmly laying beside each other, they began to swap stories. They giggled like school girls as they compared tales of size, frequency, weird habits, etc... There was no denying some of the facts, but a few things were up for debate. When they began talking about the men's bunk habits, they were surprised that the men acted differently with them. One would be very brief with Anna but took his time with Nicole and vice versa.

"Oh, and that thing Pierre does. It makes me crazy." Anna was saying. Nicole wrinkled up her forehead and tried to imagine what Anna could be talking about.

"What thing?"

"Are you kidding? Has he not done that thing with yer nipples yet?"

Nicole shook her head no and asked, "Well, what is it he does?" Anna started talking, then stopped. A demonstration would convey the idea much more easily.

"Well, here, this is what he does." She rolled over on her side and lifted Nicole's shirt. Her firm young breasts were quick to respond to the cool flap of the shirt and the removal of the blanket. They began to harden.

Anna took her fingers and began to pull on them. She twisted them lightly but firmly and let them slowly slip out of her fingers. Anna repeated it several times until Nicole's protests died out. At first, she had struggled a bit and laughed, but she felt what Anna was talking about now. That did start a fire in her belly.

"Ok, well how about this. Have you ever been kissed by Amile? When he does that thing with his tongue?" Nicole ventured.

"His tongue? What would he do with his tongue in a kiss?"

Now it was Nicole's turn. She held Anna's head with both hands and kissed her softly. The feel of their lips coming together further turned Nicole on, and truth be told, added to the excitement Anna was feeling as well. Anna broke it off and said "Well, that was nice, but what was all that about the tongue?"

"You didn't give me enough time." Nicole said with a smile.

"Well, I didn't know you were going to take all day. You're as bad as the Captain. Or should I say as good as the Captain!"

"Ok, well let me try again." This time, Nicole was firmer with her kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue reached the soft opening of Mistress Anna's lips and probed gently. This surprised Anna but she recovered quickly and opened her mouth to receive Nicole's kiss.

When their tongues met, fireworks went off for them both. Sensuality wasn't something experienced very often in a pirate's bunk, but now that they were together, their natural gentleness combined with their randy thoughts and sensuality was there. Anna pressed her body against Nicole's and felt the unusual sensation of soft womanly breasts pressing back against her own.

All of a sudden the cabin seemed hot and Nicole was desperate for air. She pulled away gasping. Anna was stunned.

They silently contemplated the kiss. Several times one or the other opened their mouth to speak but they had no words for what they were feeling. It was something for which neither of them were prepared.

It was deep into the night when sleep finally claimed them.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 00: I Teen girl is played with naked, but she didn't consent to it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravished by a Classmate During Trip Ch. 01 Johnathan uses his research partner after getting stuck.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Banker's Special Deposit Box Cheating girlfriend has rough sex with her boyfriend's boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turning Her into a Slut Story about turning a hot every day wife into a horny slut.in Group Sex
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories