The Golden Role Models Ch. 02

Story Info
Bayley and Sasha put co-workers back in their place.
12.4k words
5
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Bayley or Ember Moon or Sasha Backs or Shotzi Blackheart or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Hey look Sasha, it's our bitches for the night." Bayley grinned, as she and her tag partner approached their prey, "Mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to try them out."

"Me neither." Sasha agreed with a grin of her own, looking their prey for the night up and down, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, they're not bad at all. Especially you, Ember."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, her big black ass was made for fucking." Bayley agreed, "And spanking."

"But I'm sure you'll be a lot of fun too, Shotzi." Sasha added, "Oooooooooh yes, the four of us are going to have so much fun together."

"Wow..." Ember laughed, "I can't believe you two butt sluts would really talk to us that way."

"I can..." Shotzi grinned wickedly, and then quickly added, "Charlotte's not here."

The NXT tag team burst out laughing, while the main roster tag team just glared at them for a few long seconds, and then Sasha snapped, "Ha ha, very funny. But we'll see who's laughing at the end of the night."

"Spoiler alert, it's going to be us." Bayley chimed in, quickly pointing out, "And you know it. Oh yeah, the two of you just started tagging together, but me and Sasha have been a team on and off for years. And even before that, we were deeply linked. So just make it easy on yourself, by kissing our feet now. Or our asses. Because trust us, that will be happening, no matter what."

"Will see." Ember scoffed.

"Yes, we will." Sasha agreed coldly.

*

Shotzi Blackheart had always felt a desire to rebel against the rules. Her tattooed covered body, her green hair, and the fact that she insisted on coming to the ring in a tank was proof of that. And she never wanted to disobey the rules more than when she watched helplessly as her tag team partner was pinned in the centre of the ring by Bayley of all people.

But the reason she was so shellshocked in that moment, was deep down she knew she would submit to the rules of a championship match within the women's division, which meant she would submit to her opponents tonight. She and Ember both would, as the alternative was being barred from the type of fun the female wrestlers had with each other in the WWE. Now that was a real rebellion. More importantly, it would forfeit their chance for revenge. And surely, that should be easy, right?

Then again, they should have been the ones to win this match easily, given Bayley and Sasha had spent so much time on the main roster jobbing out. Okay, Ember's record wasn't that great. Or hers, for that matter. But both teams had been on a roll lately, and the match was taking place in NXT.

Sure, Sasha Banks and Bayley had help put NXT on the map, but it was currently the home of Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart, so they should have won, no problem. Shotzi was sure of it. And yet, she and her tag team partner found themselves beaten fairly easily, before slowly making their way back to the women's locker room, where the so-called Golden Role Models quickly joined them, intended on taking full advantage of their victory.

"We told you! We told you all!" Bayley exclaimed excitedly, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, The Golden Role Models are unstoppable."

"Yeah we are." Sasha chuckled wickedly, licking her lips as she looked her pray up and down, "Looks like you two should have taken us up on our generous offer. Now we're not going to take it easy on you. At all."

"Yeah, whatever." Ember grumbled, pulling off her top, "Let's just get this over with."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, such an eager little slut." Bayley cackled wickedly, "What's the matter, Ember? Just can't wait to get your fat ass fucked."

"Look who's talking." Shotzi scoffed.

"The butt busting top, who just pinned your girlfriend?" Bayley suggested with false sweetness, "Oh yeah, that's exactly what I am, little girl. So if I were you, I'd start showing your new tops some respect, real quick. Just ask Ember here. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, your fat assed bestie has plenty of experience bottoming to her betters."

"Yeah, she does." Sasha agreed, quickly adding, "But don't worry, Shotzi. We'll be happy to beat some respect into you. In fact, why don't you get us a couple of chairs, and we can go to work on your asses? That should help teach you some respect. Or, you know, just be fun. Mostly for us, mmmmmmmmmm, but you seem like the kind of ho who would enjoy that shit."

"Yeah, she does." Bayley agreed, quickly adding, "And what do you sluts say?"

"Yes, Mistress." Ember replied hesitantly.

"Yes, Mistress." Shotzi replied even more hesitantly.

It physically hurt Shotzi to have to say that, as it went against every fibre in her rebellious body. As did having to grab a chair, and place it in the centre of the ring for her victorious opponents, when she just wanted to attack the two bitches with it. But again, she did it so she could get her revenge in the future, and continue having fun with the rest of the NXT locker room.

The locker room which was now watching with interest, as Bayley and Sasha sat down on those chairs, and waited expectantly for Ember and Shotzi to bend over their knees. And for better or for worse, they weren't waiting long, as Ember was right, it was best to just get this over with. Even if it was a little disturbing how easily The Shenom did it.

When talking to Ember, it felt like she had found a cool, kindred spirit. Someone to rebel against The Man and rule the wrestling world with. But right now, it seemed like they were kindred spirits in bottoming, which really, really wasn't what Shotzi wanted. Was it? No! No way did she want that. And yet, there they were, face to face as their asses were positioned perfectly for a spanking.

Not that The Golden Role Models could just get it over with. No, now they had the upper hand, they revelled in it, caressing the well-rounded flesh of the asses of Shotzi Blackheart and especially Ember Moon, making sure this would be as humiliating as possible. Although honestly in that moment, The Ballsy Badass wasn't exactly looking forward to getting roughly spanked by these smug bitches.

Ember wasn't at all worried about getting spanked, or anything else that could happen tonight. She had taken it all before, from the best in the business, and somehow managed to crawl her way back to wanting to top. And she wasn't even scared for Shotzi, who had done the exact same thing multiple times. But she was disappointed with herself, for letting Shotzi down, and herself.

She felt like they were just finding their groove as a tag team, and now it might be all over, when her partners saw just how much she loved bottoming. Not that she would blame her, especially considering they were being topped by two of the biggest losers and anal loving bottoms in the history of the WWE.

It should have been an easy win for them, but instead here they were, asses exposed, and played with by Sasha Banks, and worse, Bayley. No, the worst part was that when she finally received her first spank of the night, Ember cried out in mostly pleasure. She just couldn't help it. She'd always been a bit of a pain slut, at least when it came to getting a spanking.

And there was no way that these two delusional bottoms could give her more than she could handle. That certainly seemed to be the case as the minutes ticked by, and Bayley and Sasha insisted on dishing out a couple of playful blows, followed by a whole lot of the groping. Which for better or for worse, had the same effect on Shotzi as it did on her.

Namely, the two of them squirming against those thighs, which in turn was causing their pussies to be rubbed, and thus make them enjoy it even more. Oh God, Ember even started crying out in mostly pleasure, with her only minor comfort being that Shotzi was doing the same. Which just had Bayley and Sasha cackling obnoxiously, which in turn only made Ember and Shotzi enjoy it even more.

That was clear from the look on her partner's face, and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing but lay there, and take her punishment for being a jobber bitch. Well that, and pray they would either move on, or at the very least Sasha and Bayley would have the decency to give them a real spanking.

While it took a lot longer than she thought it would, eventually she got both of those things, starting with the real spanking. Oh yes, Bayley and Sasha increase the pace of their blows, and phased out the butt groping, until both those juicy little asses were jiggling like jelly from the force of the constant impact against them.

And of course, both Ember and Shotzi were crying out joyfully from this treatment, making it crystal clear to everyone they were nothing but disgusting little pain sluts. Not that it was news to anyone, least of all each other, but it was certainly pretty humiliating. Especially as they had to look each other in the face the entire time, which humiliated them so much they thought that they might actually cum, right before it abruptly ended.

Bayley knew that feeling all too well. In fact, her own slutty butt quivered with jealousy throughout the spanking, but especially when they reached the brutal ass assault which came later on those poor bottoms' bottoms. Something she mostly pushed herself through, and even used to refocus on what mattered, namely destroying those asses, and putting those bitches in their place.

Something which was really beautiful, given just how much those cheeks were jiggling for them. Especially Ember's big black booty. Although one place that Shotzi definitely had the edge on, was how thoroughly her incredibly pale skin was turning a bright red from the relentless butt beating.

Then Sasha abruptly stopped, and just admired her handiwork. Bayley didn't want to follow suit, but she did, as there was just something so poetic about it. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for watching those cheeks jiggle, and eventually come to a stop. Then, more importantly, going right back to the groping, reminding other female wrestlers that right now, they were nothing but pieces of meat.

Fuck toys, to be used by their Mistresses. And oh yes, was Bayley, aching to get some attention on her needy little pussy. Although, maybe she was too needy? Yeah, she wouldn't want to cum too soon, so maybe something else was in order? Something apparently Sasha was unknowingly in agreement with.

"Shotzi, eat my fucking cunt!" Sasha ordered loudly, smacking the booty in front of her one last time to emphasize her words. Then she quickly added, "And Bayley, fuck her ass! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, let's do something different. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, you know how much I love being side by side with my best friend as we spank bitches, or butt fuck them, or get our pussies and asses eaten. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah I do. But let's do something different? Just this once? What do you say we remind this lesbian slut of her favourite things at the same time. Mmmmmmmmmm, namely, eating pussy, and getting fucked in the ass by a superior woman."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Shotzi replied, when she got the chance.

Poor Bayley almost said the exact same thing, simply out of habit. Luckily she was able to stop herself just in time, as she and Sasha pushed the bitches off of them, and stood up, so they could go through with The Boss's plan. The difference was while Sasha obviously just waited for Shotzi to crawl into position, Bayley was retrieving a nice big strap-on dildo.

She tried not to think about shoving it inside her needy little pussy, or even worse, her equally needy yet far more slutty little ass hole. But she couldn't help it. Luckily no one was paying attention to her, not really, while she was holding that dildo, and staring longingly at it. Then, once it was around her waist, she chose to lube it in a more fun way than usual.

"Ember, get over here and suck my cock." Bayley ordered hoarsely, "Get it nice and ready for your girlfriend's ass."

Ember glared at her, having clearly been enjoying the show, but eventually she replied bitterly, "Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress, what?" Bayley pushed.

"Yes... Mistress Bayley." Ember replied, the words feeling like acid on her tongue.

She also had this wonderfully disgusted look on her face, which Bayley found adorable. It also more importantly, reinvigorated her from the start, especially when she watched the other female wrestler crawl over to her, and take her cock into her mouth. Sure, it was just Ember Moon, one of the biggest bottoms in the WWE today, and maybe even ever, which was really saying something.

But it was still another female wrestler sucking her dick. Which Bayley tried to focus on, she really did, but she couldn't help looking at and over at where Sasha Banks was receiving a different type of oral from Shotzi Blackheart. At which point she found herself understandably jealous, although of the wrong person. And not for the right reason.

Sasha cried out and then cackled with evil delight when she first felt Shotzi's tongue against her twat. She made sure to be as loud as possible, to humiliate her defeated opponent as much as possible. However, she didn't need to exaggerate a thing. No, Shotzi Blackheart could have been the worst pussy licker ever, and the mental high of this would be more than enough to have her making those sounds.

And unsurprisingly, the green haired bitch was far from that. Oh yes, it seemed 'The Ballsy Badass' had learned her lessons well in NXT. Where, given her track record, it was likely this was a very, very familiar position for her. Something which Sasha felt compelled to point out.

"Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's it you little bitch, lick me just like that! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just like that, ah fuck!" Sasha moaned, which at first, was pretty much all of the encouragement she dished out, but it wasn't long before she was taunting the bitch, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show me everything you've learned here in NXT. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me what you've learned from Rhea Ripley. And Candice LeRae. And Raquel González. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how about Io Shirai, Dakota Kai and Toni fucking Storm, huh? Have you been bottoming to those bottoms? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmm, I bet you have. I bet you've licked every pussy in this place. Oooooooooooh shit, it would explain why you're so good at it. Yeah it would, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK YEAH!"

Most of the women that Sasha mentioned were in attendance, and while some of them like Io and Dakota shrugged noncommittally, suggesting that maybe Shotzi hadn't quite stoop that low, at least not yet, there was a clear indication from Candice LeRae, Raquel González and even Toni fucking Storm that they had in fact experienced the pleasure of having this bitch go down on them.

Which was bad enough when it came to Candice, but at least while she hadn't had much success, she was a veteran. Meanwhile Raquel had proven herself to be an absolute beast, so there was no shame in that. But Toni fucking Storm? God, if Sasha ever bottomed to her, she would probably have to quit the business in disgrace. Hell, she felt a little disgusted with herself just allowing Shotzi to munch her muffin, knowing that.

Although it wasn't like The Golden Role Models had a spotless record. Far from it, in fact. Especially when it came to Bayley, who used to be the biggest bottom in the company, and from the way she briefly looked at that strap-on, it was clear that she was having trouble controlling those urges. But she wasn't the only one.

No, to her shame, Sasha occasionally found herself dwelling on the past. The one where she was the submissive little pussy licker. Hell, she even found herself wondering what Shotzi would taste like, and just how wonderfully humiliating it would be to submit to someone so low on the pecking order. But luckily, those were fleeting thoughts, in the face of topping anyone and everyone, like The Boss she was.

It also helped that, after admittingly way too much observing, Bayley re-joined the fun, kneeling down behind Shotzi and getting to work on that behind. Which given this bitch's track record, probably could have featured Bayley shoving her newly equipped cock straight up Shotzi's shit-pipe. And the so-called Ballsy Badass would probably cry out in pure pleasure from it.

However, the green haired bitch was in luck, because while The Golden Role Models loved to play rough, they wouldn't be quite that mean. No one would. Oh yes, every woman appreciated a little preparation, and Sasha was more than happy to do her part. Namely, by giving this cunt addicted slut her fix, and thus help to relax her, and get her ready to be violated.

Shotzi hated to admit it, but Sasha had one yummy little cunt. In fact, there was part of her which wished that Ember was eating Bayley's pussy right now, and that The Golden Role Models would become so lost in the pleasure they were getting from those talented tongues, they would only want to do this for the rest of the night.

Which meant missing out on a few of Shotzi's favourite things, but at least then she and Ember wouldn't have to once again suffer the humiliation of a public butt fucking, courtesy of women who had beaten them. Something which happened far more often than she'd like to admit. Well, it always felt good. Amazing, in fact. But Shotzi wanted so much more than to be a career bottom, like these two sluts.

Because make no mistake, she had heard all the stories about Bayley and Sasha Banks. Oh yes, they might be on a streak of good luck now, but sooner or later that luck would ran out, and they would go right back to fulfilling their true purpose in life. That being cunt loving lesbian bottoms, who loved it up the ass.

Hell, it kind of felt like all it would take was a little push, and Bayley would already be there. Especially given the half-hearted attempt at a spanking she had dished out, and more importantly, the eagerness which she ate Shotzi's ass out. Something she didn't need to do, BTW. No, she was topping right now, so a fingering would be more than enough to prepare Shotzi for a butt banging. Especially because it would be far from her first time.

Something which was proven when Bayley effortlessly pushed her tongue inside of Shotzi's back door, and as deep as it could possibly go into her back passage. Oh yes, the bitch tongue fucked that slutty little ass hole, which had The Ballsy Badass crying out joyfully.

To be fair, in these moments, she could pretend that she was in control, and that her defeated opponent was eating her ass for her enjoyment. But it was pretty much impossible for Shotzi to forget exactly what was going to happen next. Mostly because the more that slutty little butt hole was tongue fucked, the more it craved something bigger. And for better or for worse, she would get it.

Sure enough, eventually Bayley replaced her tongue with a finger, something which slid in like a knife through butter, causing her to gloat, "Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, you're so loose! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Shotzi Blackheart has a loose, well used bitch hole, which takes my finger like it's nothing."

"Finger? As in one?" Sasha questioned, before cackling in delight, "Awww, Bayley, how could you be so cruel? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we both know a total butt slut like this needs way more than that. So go ahead and give it to her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, stretch out Shotzi Blackheart's ass like the anal whore she is."

"You're right." Bayley agreed at the perfect moment, "I will. And what do you say, bitch?"

"Ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, thank you, Mistress Bayley." Shotzi moaned.

While Shotzi didn't particularly enjoy having to say that, it was worth it if she could get the kind of anal pleasure she craved in that moment. Besides, she quickly returned her tongue to the cunt she never wanted to leave, and made it up to Mistress Sasha by furiously lapping away at that tasty treat, while she too got what she wanted. Actually, she wanted a cock up her ass, but in that moment, she would settle for another finger or two.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers