The Golden Role Models Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha did consider eating that booty, but after that performance that Bayley had given, she felt it was important for her to re-establish her dominance right away. Besides, as much fun as it was too slowly prepare a butt hole, sometimes it was fun, just to lube up, and just get straight in there. Also, if anyone could take it, it would be an infamous anal whore like Ember Moon.

And sure enough, this little butt slut cried out in mostly pleasure as her back door began to stretch for a strap-on, and the same thing, but even louder, when it stretched wide enough to allow the head of Sasha's cock to slide through it, and into Ember's bowels. Which of course, was something that The Boss savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to push forwards again, causing inch after inch of that big dick to disappear into The Shenom's most private hole.

Honestly, if Ember hadn't been so distracted eating Bayley's booty, Sasha might have verbally taunted her about the anal penetration. However, it didn't really feel like an achievement, given how frequently used this hole was. Hell, Sasha didn't even bother when she buried every inch of her dick up the other female wrestler's big fat ass. Not really. Not like she usually did.

Although, there was one thing that was really important to point out. That being, that The Boss was doing all the work here, while The Shenom was giving all her attention to The Role Model. Oh yes, it was fun spreading those cheeks herself, because it meant The Blueprint could squeeze and fondle that big butt in the process. But that didn't stop it from being something the bottom should be doing.

"Hey, why am I doing all the work here? Huh?" Sasha questioned, before delivering a hard double slap to that big booty to emphasize her next words, "Spread your cheeks for me, you lazy whore! No! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, don't you dare move your mouth away from Bayley's butt until I tell you too. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, just spread your cheeks. Oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, spread them nice and wide, so I can get the best look possible of my big dick stretching your fat ass. Oh hell yeah, that's what I like to see. A bitch spreading for me. Mmmmmmmmm, especially now I'm aaaaaaaalllllllllll the way in that ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, that's so pretty!"

It really, really was. Oh yes, there was nothing prettier than watching her cock sliding as deep as it could go into another woman's ass, and then thrust in and out of that forbidden hole. And the fact that it was another female wrestler, who was now giving her the perfect view of this, truly made it perfect. Oh yes, this former champion was now nothing in this moment, but Sasha Banks's butt slut, who was literally giving up her bitch hole to the superior woman.

While she was eating Bayley's butt, no less, meaning that another member of this tag team were the lesbo bitch of The Golden Role Models. Something that Sasha savoured while dishing out a nice slow sodomizing of the other female wrestler. Which of course, made Ember moan like the little anal whore that she was.

Which begged the question, if this tag team was absolutely no threat to them, and easy to sodomize even without winning a match against them, why bother making them their bitches? Oh yes, Ember Moon and Shotzi Blackheart had to be two of the most infamous butt sluts on the roster, and bending over at the tiniest push, so there was no real point in breaking them.

But it would be fun. And it might be good just to collect as many bitches as they could, so that The Golden Role Models would always be on top from now on. Something they had both wanted for so long, and had been denied for an embarrassingly long time. Which in turn, Sasha would soon take out on this slutty little ass hole. Even if now, she just stuck to a gentle butt fucking.

Ember was pretty happy about that fact. Not that she needed time to relax, because she didn't. Because sure, the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing was painful, at least by her standards. But her back door had been used so frequently over the past few years, that she actually got off on that pain. And it wasn't too long before she felt nothing but pure pleasure.

Something which was thankfully less obvious, thanks to her sounds of pleasure being muffled in Bayley's big booty, and her audience being distracted by the fact that she was being publicly butt fucked. Again. For like the millionth time. It was still a distraction though. As was what happened next, which to her shame, Ember loved just as much.

"Bayley, turn over and let this ATM whore taste her girlfriend's ass!" Sasha suddenly ordered.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that's a great idea." Bayley moaned, before yanking Ember out of her big booty, using her grip on her hair, and then shoved her downwards towards her dick, after she pulled it out of Shotzi's ass hole, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, clean your girlfriend's slutty little butt off of my cock. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it clean! Oh fuck yeah, you love that, huh? Yeah you do, ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, Ember Moon fucking loves the taste of Shotzi Blackheart's big booty! Mmmmmmmmm, or should that be, Ember Moon just loves the taste of ass, because she's a dirty little ass to mouth whore! Huh? Oh yeah, that's it! That's exactly it, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it deep in your throat."

Given the normal dynamic of The Golden Role Models, it was a little surprising that Bayley took over the verbal encouragement so quickly. But then again, it kind of made sense, given that by now Bayley was well-rested. And Ember was certainly glad for it, as it meant Sasha could concentrate on fucking her slutty little ass hole. Not that Ember was paying that much attention to it.

No, the ATM slut's main focus was on wrapping her lips around the dildo which had just been pulled out of the deepest part of Shotzi's bowels, and then eagerly beginning to suck it. Albeit after pausing for a few long seconds to moan loudly and happily at the yummy taste.

"No fair." Shotzi pouted, "I wanna taste my ass."

"Well then..." Bayley began, teasing Shotzi for a few long seconds, before continuing, "You better get over here while there's still some left."

"Yes, Mistress Bayley." Shotzi replied, eagerly this time, and without a hint of hesitation.

"You're too nice." Sasha huffed, "They're just fuck holes, you know?"

"I know." Bayley grinned wickedly, "But it's just too much fun."

Also being too nice, Ember pulled her mouth back, so that her tag partner could get a turn sucking that cock. Shotzi even smiled gratefully, but went straight for the bottom half of the shaft, licking at it eagerly and moaning happily as she tasted her own ass. Which was smart, as by that point Ember had already cleaned the upper half of the dildo. Although to be fair, she thought Shotzi would just go straight into deep throat mode.

After all, it wouldn't be the first time. Instead Ember did loose out on some of that precious butt cream, although it also meant that Bayley's strap-on was cleaned nice and fast, which would hopefully mean that Ember would be eating some fresh ass cream, from her own booty no less. However, it seemed that The Golden Role Models had other ideas.

"Bayley, you want a piece of this fat ass?" Sasha asked.

"Hell yeah I do." Bayley replied eagerly.

"Great..." Sasha grinned, before ordering, "Then get on your back, so we can finish this in style."

"Hey, no fair." Bayley pouted, "I wanted a turn fucking that ass."

"And that's what you're getting." Sasha said dismissively.

"You know what I mean." Bayley pointed out dryly, before warning, "And you got to be on top last time."

"So?" Sasha questioned.

"So, it's my turn." Bayley argued.

"Na." Sasha said dismissively, and then when Bayley gave her a look, she offered, "Maybe next time you should call dibs, like I'm doing right now. Besides, you're tired, and have no experience with this. I do, mmmmmmmmmm, and I know exactly how to use it to break a bitch. But don't worry, mmmmmmmmm, we can do it again later, with you on top, once this delusional butt slut has been reminded of who's in charge around here. Or maybe Alexa? Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that would be fun, wouldn't it? Maybe her little girlfriend too? Or better yet, we could line up all four of these anal whores, and double-team their slutty little asses! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that really would be fun."

"Please do, Mistress Sasha." Alexa said dreamily.

"We'd love that." Nikki chimed in.

"Fine." Bayley pouted, before pointing out, "But I don't think this slut needs a warm up for a double ass fucking. I mean, have you seen that fat butt? It was made to take two cocks at a time."

"Yeah, but it will be fun." Sasha grinned wickedly, before quickly adding, "And we should show her at least some mercy, shouldn't we?"

"I suppose." Bayley grumbled, before finally pulling her cock out of Ember's mouth and slapping her in the face, "Get on with it bitch! Your fat ass should already be on my dick."

"What she said." Sasha laughed, finally pulling her cock out of Ember's ass and smacking it.

"Ah fuck.... I mean, yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Ember whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

It was tempting to point out that Sasha had only just pulled her dick out of Ember's ass, meaning that The Shenom didn't have much of a chance to move before now. Also The Golden Role Models had been squabbling with each other, so it wasn't clear what Ember should do, except remain on all fours and take it up the ass like the butt slut she was.

And in that moment, like the bitch she was. Oh yes, in that moment the former NXT champion was nothing but a piece of meat to the other former and current champions. And God help her, she loved it. Ah fuck, she loved being treated like a piece of ass meat, who's opinion didn't matter. She shouldn't, but she did.

Just like she shouldn't crawl over to Bayley, of all people, and eagerly impale her own ass hole on a strap-on dildo. But that was exactly what she did, quickly and eagerly, even crying out in pure pleasure as that cock easily slipped into her by now very well loosened back door. And it was the same story with her back passage. Oh God yes, it was really humiliating, but Ember loved every single second of it.

So much so, she took more time than strictly necessary stuffing her ass full of cock, and then when Bayley's dick was buried as deep as it could go into her tailpipe, Ember even paused for a few long seconds, so she could savour the wonderful feeling of fullness.

Then, when she could sense that her temporary tops were getting tired of waiting, she began bouncing herself up and down, and thus officially anally riding one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE. Oh yes, Ember was sodomizing herself on a dildo strapped around the waist of Bayley, which was easily one of the most humiliating experiences of her life.

Especially because this wasn't her first time anally riding a bottom wearing a strap-on, and thus reminding her that her WWE career so far hadn't exactly gone according to plan. Something which Ember promised herself she would change, in the future. But for now, she just concentrated on sodomizing herself. Something which she of course got to do for a few long moments, before Sasha jumped back into the fun.

"Hey bitch, slow down, will you?" Sasha ordered, emphasizing her words by smacking Ember's big booty roughly enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "Mmmmmmmmmm, slow down, so I can get all the way in that booty. And by that, I mean fucking stop! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I know that's hard for a total butt slut like you, but I promise when you do, we'll stretch that fat ass out even more, K?"

"Yes, Mistress Sasha. Thank you, Mistress Sasha." Ember whimpered pathetically, before quickly doing as she was told.

"And Bayley, mmmmmmmmm, help a girl out, by spreading those cheeks for me." Sasha ordered, then when the other top just gave her a look she rolled her eyes, and asked, "Please?"

"Well, since you asked nicely." Bayley quipped, finally doing as she was told.

Given that exchange, Ember thought for sure she was going to get her ass double stuffed. And to be fair, it wasn't like that would be a problem, as it wasn't like the first time doing it. And in a way, she got what she had expected. Just not in the exact way she'd expected, given that Sasha was nice enough to start out with a finger.

Which was so quaint, compared to some of the other stuff that Ember had taken back there over the years. Of course, it was quickly joined by a second finger, and then even a third, Sasha Banks effortlessly proving that while they had both been frequently butt fucked, only one out of the two black women was a Boss at fucking butt. Or at least in this moment, stretching it out.

Which to her shame, once again had Ember crying out joyfully. She comforted herself with the fact that she had taken many, many double ass fuckings, and had even been Asuka's favourite butt slut for a while, and still somehow recovered. And to be clear, that had been the old unstoppable Asuka, who had made the butt holes of ALL the women in NXT, and even the whole WWE, quiver with fear and anticipation.

Although the fact that she was looking down into Bayley's face while getting her ass stretched like this, and the fact that it was only going to get better/worse, meant things might be different. Because oh God, there was part of Ember which was craving total submission in the moment. Which was why she didn't hesitate to obey the next command.

"Oooooooooooooh, we love an eager little anal slut. Yes we do." Sasha cackled with delight, before pushing, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you love this shit, don't you Ember? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, The Shenom is making it clear she loves to get her shit hole stretched nice and wide, from the way she's moaning already from this. The question is, does she want to get her big fat booty stretched deep? Huh? Answer me, bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss, I want to hear just how badly Ember Moon wants to get her big fat ass fucking ruined by Sasha Banks and Bayley, the greatest tag team that the WWE women's division has ever seen! Say it bitch!"

"Ah fuck!" Ember cried out as Sasha emphasized her words with a hard smack to that big booty with her free hand, and then the poor bottom whimpered, "Yessssssssssss, I want it! I want it so bad."

"Awww, come on Ember, you can do better than that." Bayley grinned wickedly.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking tell us just how badly you want it." Sasha pushed with an evil chuckle.

With another pathetic whimper, Ember took a deep breath, and then shamelessly begged, "Fuck me! Double fuck my slutty little ass hole! Oh God, I love to be double fucked! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, there's nothing I love more than having my slutty fat butt stretched so wide and deep, it can take two big dicks at the same time. Girl dicks! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my gay bottom with those girl cocks! Make me your lesbian bitch! Make me your double stuffed whore! Just please fuck me! AH FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, STRETCH MY FUCKING SHIT HOLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Sasha loved to hear a bitch begging for her. In a way, she felt like she could listen to it all night long, and she should have probably waited for longer, considering Ember seemed on the verge of breaking from just the promise of a double ass fucking. Which was one of the most slutty things she'd ever heard of, which was really saying something.

However, she just couldn't wait any longer to get into that ass again. Besides, she had literally just pulled her fingers out, so she could suck them clean, while listening to Ember beg for her dick to be added into that already dick stretched ass hole. Which meant it was just too much for poor Sasha. Oh yes, she needed to fuck that ass, and she needed it now. Hell, she should be commended for the fact that she didn't just slam her cock straight in.

Instead she pressed the tip of her strap-on against that already widely stretched back door, and pushed forwards slowly but firmly. Which unfortunately meant that Ember quickly became incoherent, but there was definitely something to be said for that. It certainly helped to push Sasha forwards, even though there was definitely pain within Ember's cries, suggesting she should have spent longer stretching this bitch hole.

Maybe even switched places with Bayley a few times, just like they had done with Shotzi. However, just like with Shotzi, it was pretty clear this shameless anal whore they were now sharing was getting off on the pain that they were giving her. Maybe not as much as her tag team partner, but definitely to some extent.

Besides, it was worth it for the beautiful sight of that seconds strap-on sliding through that shit hole, and into the other female wrestler's shit-pipe, alongside Bayley's cock. Oh yes, The Golden Role Models were taking the ultimate act of dominance within the WWE's women's locker room, and doubling it, providing what should have been unbearable pain and humiliation, for poor little Ember Moon.

And yet, the shameless anal whore cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, instead of just pure pain, like she should have. Something which continued to be the case throughout every moment of the double butt stuffing, much to the delight of The Golden Role Models.

Normally they would have gloated about that, and God knows Sasha wanted to so desperately it almost hurt. However, in that particular moment, she was so overwhelmed by the beautiful sight in front of her, that for once The Boss was speechless. Oh yes, the infamously good talker wasn't able to say a word, because she was too busy watching another female wrestler's most private hole stretch for two cocks at once.

Hers, and her precious Bayley's. And hers was slowly sliding into that obscenely stretched ass hole. Something Sasha lived for. Of course, eventually, the double butt stuffing was over, The Blueprint's thighs coming to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of both of those girl cocks were up Ember's lesbo booty.

Which had Bayley finally breaking the silence, "Are you in all the way? Oh please, please tell me you're aaaaaalllllll the way up that big fat ass!"

"No!" Sasha grinned wickedly, before clarifying, "We're aaaaaalllllll the way up that big fat ass! Mmmmmmmmm, yeah we are, and you know what that means, don't you? That's right, it means that two big dicks are stuffing Ember Moon's big fat butt. And I bet she fucking loves it, doesn't she? Huh? How about it, bitch? You loving having your booty stretched by two big dicks?"

"Yeah she is, mmmmmmmmmm, it's written all over her face." Bayley replied gleefully.

"Of course it is." Sasha said dismissively, before smacking that big booty, and insisting, "But I wanna hear it from her."

"Ah fuck!" Ember cried out from the latest mix of pain and pleasure, and then whimpered in response, "Oh God yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it! I love having two big dicks in my ass! Stretching me out, and making me yours. Your bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me your anal bitch! I love it, I love it, I love it! Ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Fuck me, Mistress Sasha. I need you and Mistress Bailey to destroy my fucking butt hole! Yesssssssssssss, ah fuck, wreck my rectum and make me your little anal loving bitch! Just fuck me, oh please, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Ember would've loved to have been able to hold onto a shred of her dignity, like during her first time taking two cocks up her ass. But now she knew exactly how good it felt, and how overwhelming the orgasms were. Hell, just the initial stage, which still painful, turned her into pretty much a mindless anal whore. On some level she was aware that she had recovered from this, somehow.