The Golden Role Models Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was exactly what she got. Oh yes, her ass hole was stretched wider and wider to accommodate more fingers, until it looked like she was going to be fisted. For better or worse, she wasn't, but she actually wanted it for a moment there, Something she would have happily begged for, if given the chance. Instead, she just cried out loudly into Sasha's cunt, as her slutty little bottom was taken and used by an infamous bottom.

Bayley knew she had a lot to prove, and she didn't exactly help matters by pulling those fingers out every so often, and sucking them clean, before shoving them right back inside of Shotzi's back door. But in a way, that was a good thing, because no one was expecting a sudden penetration from her. Especially not Shotzi.

Which admittedly, was extremely cruel, especially by her standards. Of course, most of the main roster girls could take it, no problem, but an NXT girl? Such a sudden penetration could even cause the biggest anal slut, like Bayley's previous persona, unbearable pain. However, that wasn't apparently a problem for this green haired bitch. No, she cried out with pure pleasure as she was anally violated in this way.

Something which caused Sasha's eyes to light up, and she gleefully encouraged, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Bayley! Own that fucking ass, girl. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, tear it apart, and make her love it. And she does love it, doesn't it she? Oh yeah, she does. Just listen to her? Listen to her moaning in pleasure as you take that ass as roughly as you want, and make it yours. Go ahead, Bayley. Take it! Take that bitch hole! Ooooooooooooooh fuck yeah, shove your dick up Shotzi Blackheart's shitter, and make it crystal clear that no one around here can even compete with The Golden Role Models! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, fuck that ass while she's eating me! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss, eat me bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, eat that cunt while you get your ass wrecked!"

Initially, Bayley didn't even recognize the encouragement, as she was too busy staring in disbelief at a dick sticking out of her crotch actually stretching another woman's ass hole. She'd always thought it was a beautiful sight, but for her to be the one dishing out a butt stretching? Man, she didn't think she'd ever get used to that.

Or tired of it. No, it was always thrilling, even with a total butt slut like this. Or maybe especially so, because she knew she could do whatever she wanted, and the shameless anal whore would absolutely love it. Which was proven when she fulfilled Sasha's request of ramming her dick deep into Shotzi's bowels none too gently.

To be fair, she did pause after every thrust, so that everyone involved could savour this glorious moment, and to show the other woman a little bit of mercy. Not much, but just enough to soothe whatever was left of her conscience after embracing her dark side. Although it was kind of unnecessary, because as she suspected, Shotzi just cried out in pure pleasure, anyway.

Well, maybe almost pure pleasure. More accurately, there was definitely a hint of pain within that, but she got the feeling that Shotzi Blackheart was the kind of twisted whore who actually got off on that kind of pain. And either way, the result was the same. Namely, her thighs coming to rest against those cheeks, announcing every inch of that dildo was buried deep within this bitch's tailpipe.

Which finally had Bayley cackling with delight, and taunting her pray, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's every fucking inch up your shit-pipe now, bitch! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I got all the way up in there, and in record time too. Wow, you really must be the biggest anal whore in NXT. Or at least, one of them. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, how about it, huh? Is Ember Moon's big black booty going to be this loose when we stuff it full of cock? Huh? I bet it will. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I bet that's why you're a team in the first place. So NXT can have it's two biggest anal whores in the same place, at the same time, so real women can use them. Oh fuck yeah, you're just fuck holes, for real women to use. Just... Like... This! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, take it bitch, take it!"

Making good on her words Bayley pulled back until about half of the dildo was out of Shotzi's rectum, only to slam it right back in again. She then repeated the process over and over again, albeit with shorter and harder thrusts. Which again, got positive reactions from her little anal slut. Admittedly Sasha's yummy little pussy certainly had something to do with it, especially when Shotzi was given the gift of the superior woman's cum.

However, Bayley had no doubt the main reason this dyke whore was enjoying herself, was the dick in her ass. Hell, even Bayley found herself mostly focusing on the moment, where she was doing excellent job at topping, and not backsliding again into thoughts of the past. Which didn't matter right now. Oh yes, the only thing that really mattered in that moment was this bitch butt, and how much Bayley loved fucking it.

Sasha was feeling really proud of Bayley in that moment, given that she was doing a very effective job at pounding that whore's ass right now. Admittedly, it was far from the biggest accomplishment in the world, given they had heard what a huge anal slut Shotzi Blackheart was. But still, it seemed that the time her girlfriend was getting more confident with her topping.

At least when it came to butt fucking some skank like Shotzi Blackheart, who seemed literally made for this kind of thing. No matter how hard their asses were fucked. Oh yes, it was indeed impressive. If maybe a little worrying. Because it seemed laughable, but it wouldn't be the first time a career bottom went on to surprise everyone with a successful career in topping.

Already Sasha found herself considering butt fucking her girl the next time they were alone together, just to make sure she remembered who was in charge around here. Something which should be really, really sweet, since it had been way too long since she'd banged that big fat booty. Mostly because she been busy with Alexa Bliss's perfect little bubble butt.

But lately Bayley had been making progress, and she hadn't wanted to discourage her. But of course, there was a fine line. And hey, any excuse to fuck a big piece of meat like Bayley's booty seemed like a good idea to her. Albeit, maybe a little too good, considering just how frantically Shotzi was licking her clit, and thus pushing her ever closer to an orgasm.

Honestly Sasha couldn't remember giving Shotzi permission to do that, but it really, really didn't matter, because she would punish the bitch later, while enjoying this right now. In fact, it was a good thing, as she gave her an excuse to cum was maybe a little early. Because sure, she did slow things down, but The Golden Role Models had another lesbo slut to get too, so cumming early sounded like a good thing.

Besides, she didn't want Bayley to become too comfortable topping. So all that was really left to do, was to order Shotzi to make her cum. And more importantly, make it crystal clear it was in order, and not begging. Something that admittedly Sasha had failed to do in the past.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, you little bitch!" Sasha cried out loudly and joyfully, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, lick my clit! More, more, more, mmmmmmmmmmm, give me fucking more! MORE! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fucking tongue fuck me! Stich your tongue inside me, and fuck me with it. Come on, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do it! Don't pretend you don't do this all the time with your little gal pal, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and anyone else who wants a piece of that whore mouth of yours. So just do it! Fuck me! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, fuck me while my girl Bayley owns your ass. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take much encouragement for Shotzi to give her what she wanted, namely a tongue in her cunt. To her credit, Sasha was able to resist cumming right away, meaning that she got to enjoy the feeling of that tongue thrusting in and out of her needy little pussy for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before then crashing over the edge.

Although, given again, they had another lezzie whore to top, with The Boss taking a more active role in it, Sasha should have probably pulled herself away from Shotzi's mouth after that first hard climax. However, for better or for worse, The Blueprint instead chose to stay where she was, allowing this cum loving bitch to send her over the edge of orgasm over and over again.

Shotzi was deeply annoyed that Sasha didn't cum for her straightaway. It felt like a deep insult to her ego, one that could not stand. No, she tongue fucked that cunt harder than she'd ever tongue fucked a cunt before, her anger and aggression ultimately paying off with a face full of cum. She'd been trained better than that. Knew the warning signs to look for, so she switched between using her tongue and mouth at the right time to swallow at least most of the precious gift she was being given.

However, this time Shotzi missed those signs, she was just so busy punishing The Boss's pussy for holding out on her. Although to be fair, there was still plenty of time to swallow cum later. And all the women of the WWE loved the feeling of getting their faces covered in cum by each other.

It was like one of them, in this case Sasha Banks, was marking another, in this case Shotzi Blackheart, as a pussy loving slut. Her pussy loving slut. And her cum whore. Maybe even her bitch. All of which, at least in that moment, was something that Shotzi wanted.

This wonderful combination of butt fucked while being fed a yummy pussy had her mind melting into pure submission. Oh yes, this was pure heaven, especially when she made Sasha cum again, and somewhat redeemed herself by swallowing a decent amount of that precious liquid. Which made her feel like she was going to cum too, but sadly it never happened. At least not during that wonderful combination of things.

Poor Shotzi had no idea how long it lasted, only that when Sasha finally pulled away, she was just left with an overwhelming need for some satisfaction of her own. In fact, it was so overwhelming at first she couldn't even beg for what she so badly wanted in that moment. Something she knew she would have to do, if she was going to get what she wanted the most.

And sure enough, Bayley kept fucking her ass with just the right amount of speed and force to keep her on the edge of orgasm, without actually making her go over it. Which was especially maddening, with the taste of Sasha's cum on her lips and tongue, and the fact it was all over her face.

"Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard, and make me your bitch!" Shotzi pleaded desperately, saying anything she had too, just to be able to cum. But also kind of meaning it, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ruin that fucking shit hole! make it your fuck hole! Yours, to use whenever you want! Please? Oh please wreck my fucking poop chute! Make sure I never sit or shit right again. Ah fuck, I don't fucking care anymore, I just need to cum. Cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Bayley's dick! Oh God, I wanna be Bayley's bitch! The anal bitch of The Golden Role Models! Oooooooooooh shit, I'll be anything you want, just make me cum! Yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Luckily Bayley at least had the decency of not making her wait too long. Sure, she allowed Shotzi to verbally humiliate herself, and even promise to be their bitch without prompting, something which was clear what The Golden Role Models wanted, if only to hear the defeated slut to say it. The green haired woman wasn't sure they even wanted her as a full-time bitch, they just wanted to have her ass whenever they wanted it.

And given how amazing this all felt, and how incredible the orgasms ultimately felt, that wasn't going to be a problem. Oh yes, The Ballsy Badass would happily give up her ass to Sasha Banks and even Bayley whenever they wanted from now on. Which was her last coherent thought, as Shotzi went crashing over the edge of climax after climax.

Bayley was barely aware of the fact that she was making another woman cum by fucking her in the ass. Shotzi's words had driven her so crazy that she wasn't really aware of anything, except for the desperate need to destroy that fat booty.

It wasn't as fat as hers, of course, but now she was dishing out a deep anal pounding, it had never been more clear that Shotzi Blackheart had a deceptively big bottom. One which jiggled like jelly against her thighs, which in turn, only made her get more lost in this wonderful sensation. Man, no wonder the other women made such a fuss about her big ass, if this was what they were feeling when they were fucking it.

Although ironically, any thoughts of her submissive past, or her cock starving butt hole, were almost completely gone in that moment. Oh yes, in that wonderful moment, one of the most infamous bottoms in the history of the WWE, someone who had been the laughingstock of the locker room, was truly a butt busting top.

Fuck yeah, Bayley was absolutely busting Shotz's big butt, at least in this moment, making this other female wrestler her anal bitch. And, no one would ever forget it. Bayley wouldn't let them. More importantly, she would not allow herself to forget this feeling from now on. This feeling of power and dominance, which she could only feel when fucking another woman in the ass. Especially when it was another female wrestler.

It was such an incredible high, Bayley couldn't offer up any verbal encouragement to her anal bitch, who in turn was too far gone to say anything herself. Sasha normally picked up the slack whenever this happened, but apparently like everyone surrounding them, she was just too captivated by the show in front of her to actually say anything.

Maybe even to impressed, Bayley thought proudly. Which was definitely one of the reasons that she came. That, and the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs. And the wonderful sounds they made. And Shotzi's screams of pleasure. But most of all, the sheer joy of dominating another female wrestler, by fucking her in the ass, and making the bitch her anal bitch.

To her credit, Bayley was able to push herself through that orgasm. And the next one, and the one after that, until it felt like it would never stop. And she never wanted it to stop. Oh yes, Bayley wanted to butt fuck her new anal bitch forever. Hell, she wanted to do that in this moment, even without receiving any orgasms, just from the sheer mental high of it.

Unfortunately, she had more stamina than the average woman, but ultimately, the former Hugger collapsed onto The Ballsy Badass. And impressively, Shotzi had not only remained upright until then, but actually slammed her butt back against Bayley, making the butt banging even more brutal. Something which Bayley had very much appreciated, and pushed her onwards, even if it felt like now, she would never recover from it.

"Great job Bayley, you really showed that bitch who the bosses are around here." Sasha said, coming out of her daze. Then when there was no reply, making it clear that her tag team partner was out for the count, she improvised, "Ember, reward Bayley for doing such a good job banging your little girlfriend's ass hole, by eating that big booty of hers. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, pucker up, and kiss her ass. Kiss the ass of your better. Then, mmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll give you the privilege of kissing mine. Before or after I get a nice big strap-on cock, and ruin your fat butt. Do it! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, do it now, and I'll give you what you really want."

"Yes, Mistress Sasha." Ember replied, when she got the chance.

Ember was a lot happier obeying this command, although she did not show it. Sure, it was insulting to press her lips against another female wrestler's ass, kissing it as a sign of her inferiority and defeat. But she knew for a fact that Bayley had one of the yummiest butts in all of wrestling, and she was looking forward to burying her face in between these meaty cheeks, and suffocating herself in booty.

And to her shame, she was also looking forward to having her own booty filled with dick. How could she not, after seeing Shotzi cumming so hard and frequently from the anal pounding she had received? And she was about to be butt fucked by a bottom. No, her bottom was going to be treated to the far more experienced Sasha Banks wrecking it.

Which made it hard not to look over her shoulder, and watch as Sasha retrieved a strap-on of her own, attached it firmly around her waist, and then stroked some lube into it. So much so, Ember glanced over at it, but the look she received from The Boss had her focusing on The Role Model. Oh yes, for better or worse, Ember focused on going from cheek to cheek, covering Bayley's big booty in kisses.

Initially she waited for further instructions, but when non came, she pushed the back of Bayley's harness to the side, and went after the real prize. Because make no mistake, it was fun to have to literally kiss another woman's ass, especially while she was 'balls' deep in her tag team partner. But this was where the real fun began.

This was where she worked to bury her face in between these meaty cheeks, her entire world becoming nothing but Bayley's thick booty. Hell, she even motor-boated that giant ass for a few long seconds, so she could feel all of that butt meat against her cheeks. Then finally, she started licking that tasty little back door, causing both brunettes to moan out loudly in the process.

With obviously the difference being, Ember's were muffled with butt, while Bayley was just exhausted. Although inevitably, she came around enough to be able to provide verbal encouragement. Better yet, she reached back and shoved Ember's face even deeper into that ass. Which was pretty much her favourite part of the whole thing.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it bitch, eat my fucking ass! Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, eat it good!" Bayley moaned dreamily, as she slowly returned to consciousness, to find a bitch worshiping her ass. Which of course, helped her regain her strength, and provide more encouragement, "Yesssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, stick your tongue up my fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get your tongue as deep in my ass, as my cock is in Shotzi's butt. Oh yeah, I'm still inside your girlfriend, remember? Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I'm still inside her slutty little ass, while your tongue is inside mine. And now, ooooooooooooh, Sasha is going to complete the link. Isn't that right, Sasha?"

"God-damn right I am!" Sasha eagerly replied, before doing just that.

It was something which Ember had been expecting sooner, to be honest. More accurately, she was expecting Sasha to bury her face in her big booty, and give her a nice long rim job. And for a second there, it looked like she would get something along those lines, as her meaty cheeks were spread for her, and then The Boss spat onto The Shenom's ass hole.

However, instead of rubbing it in with her tongue, Sasha then pressed the tip of her newly acquired cock against the other black woman's back door, and pushed forwards slowly but steadily. Which caused Ember to cry out, and then whimper into Bayley's butt. Unfortunately, it was nothing she hadn't taken before. And even worse, the former NXT women's champion had found herself enjoying this kind of thing in the past, and clearly this time would be no exception.