The Golden Serpent Pt. 07: Handjob of Glory

Story Info
Jack is rescued while Tom is wanked off in a chapel.
7.2k words
4.74
2.6k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the final part of this series. Sorry it took so long to come out. I do appreciate the kind comments I've received on this series so far. I even appreciate the critical comments (just keep it constructive, please). I hope you enjoy this final part.

"Sarah, what are you saying?" said Gabriella over a cup of coffee. "Are you telling me that Tom fucked you so hard, you had an out of body experience?"

Gabriella was sat with Sarah in Juliette's lounge, watched over by Juliette on an adjacent leather seat.

"I don't know what he did," Sarah replied. "I don't even know if he did anything. Why are you so convinced it was Tom?"

"And how have you been since?" continued Gabriella, focusing on Sarah as if trying to see her aura. "Do you feel different?"

Sarah sighed, and met Gabriella's intense gaze.

"I do. I can do things now, that I wasn't able to before."

"Go on," said Gabriella.

"I seem to be able to...leave my body. Float around. Look at things. You know?"

Sarah bit her lip. Gabriella was weird, but she wasn't stupid. She didn't want to come across as a bullshitter.

Gabriella looked at Juliette, who was still quietly observing over her cup of tea.

"I don't know," said Gabriella. "Did you try it again?"

"Yes," Sarah replied. "Last night. I lay on my bed and tried again. And it worked. I just got up and walked out of my body."

"Where did you go?"

"At first I was in my bedroom. I could see myself lying on the bed. It was weird, but it wasn't as scary as the first time. I decided to leave the flat, go and spy on my neighbours.

I walked through the walls, and walked straight into my neighbours apartment. I caught her in the middle of a...private moment."

"Go on," said Gabriella.

"Well. The lady next door. In her forties, lives alone. Nice enough, she keeps herself to herself. I found her in her bedroom. It was dark, but her PC monitor was on.

She was lying on her bed next to the screen. She was completely naked, watching porn. It looked like a vintage porn scene from the seventies: some hairy guy with a moustache, who looked like Burt Reynolds, fucking two women with huge bushes."

"So you found out that your neighbour is a vintage porn connoisseur," remarked Gabriella.

"Yeah. Well, she wasn't just watching. Both of her hands were moving, down below. She had a dildo inserted up there. She was moving it slowly, and I could hear her breathing. She was restraining herself, trying not to be loud, but she was getting herself off.

I was surprised. She was actually quite hot. She had nice tits. If she didn't cover up that body of hers under several layers she probably wouldn't need to rely on porn and sex toys."

Gabriella and Juliette both grinned. Sarah coughed slightly and got back on topic.

"Anyway, it felt amazing, that I could do this. I decided to take it further. I wanted to see what Tom was doing."

Gabriella raised her eyebrows.

"You tried to spy on Tom?"

"I did spy on him."

"So what was Tom doing?"

"All I did was think about Tom, decide that I wanted to see where he was, and suddenly I just rushed halfway across the City in seconds. Maybe less."

"You travelled in the speed of thought," Gabriella smiled.

"Yes! That's a good way of putting it," said Sarah. "In a second, maybe less than a second, I don't think time was even relevant. I was in one of those flash apartments near Millbay docks. And I was in the room with him."

"And what was he doing?" said Gabriella.

"Alright. Tom was in a bathroom. A pretty nice bathroom too, with a walk-in shower. I thought to myself, he's not doing badly for himself.

And he was in that shower, just casually washing himself."

"So you watched Tom showering?" commented Gabriella.

"Not intentionally."

"How long were you watching him shower?"

"A few minutes. That's all."

Gabriella and Juliette grinned at each other. Juliette chimed in:

"A few minutes is a long time to hang around when you have caught someone in the shower."

"I've already seen him naked! It's not a big deal," Sarah replied, red-faced. "It was just a novel experience, being out of my body, that's all."

"Okay," said Gabriella. "So then what happened?"

"A woman walked into the bathroom. Blonde, pretty, in a tight T-shirt and jeans. She just walked right in and opened the shower door. Tom didn't even try to cover himself, they both just laughed. I'm guessing they're more than just friends."

"Interesting," commented Gabriella.

"Then she got undressed. She whipped off her T-shirt, then her bra right in front of him. God, those tits of hers. She had a fantastic body."

Sarah stared off into the distance.

"She got completely undressed, walked in and threw her arms around his big, muscular shoulders, wrapping her body around his. He held her, running her hands up and down her body, grabbing her ass. At that point, I thought I should probably leave. I woke up back in my body, in my crappy apartment."

"Well, this is all very interesting," said Gabriella. Sarah felt herself go red.

"But there's a reason we called you here," Gabriella continued. "When Juliette told me about your experience, we wanted to test you. And I'm glad that you can do all this at will, because this means that we won't have to spend so much time training you."

"You want to test me?" Sarah asked. "For what?"

"You remember the demon summoning we did with Kathy in the theatre that night?"

"Of course."

"What you witnessed was only the tip of the iceberg. You could be very useful to us. And in turn, we could be very useful to you."

"Who is "us"?" asked Sarah.

Gabriella smiled.

"We are a small, clandestine network of local business owners and professionals. But what makes us unique is that we don't shy away from using occult powers to further our interests, financial and otherwise. You could be a part of this group, if you wanted."

Sarah didn't know what to make of this. But so far, the things she had seen suggested that she might not be full of it.

"Okay," said Sarah. "So what is this test?"

"You will leave your body again, and this time, I want you to travel to a particular part of Celia's estate. In the east wing there is a martial arts gym. There is a door leading down into the basement level. I want you to go down there, and tell me what you see down there. In as much detail as possible."

"Fine," said Sarah, still going along with this. "Are we doing this now?"

"Yes," said Gabriella, standing up. "Stay with Juliette. I'll go out to the car for a moment. I have a phonecall to make. Good luck."

Gabriella left the room. Juliette gestured to the now vacant sofa.

"This should do," said Juliette. "Lie down on the sofa. I'll just head into the kitchen and make a cup of tea."

Sarah went over to the leather sofa and lay down. It wasn't comfortable enough to sleep on, but that was ideal. She didn't want to risk falling asleep during this "test".

She closed her physical eyes, opened her non-physical eyes, whatever they were, and sat up out of her body.

Sarah was in the centre of the living room, looking at herself lying on the sofa.

She didn't want to dwell on that too much, so she went straight into the kitchen where she saw Juliette in front of the kettle, rifling through boxes of teabags while the kettle boiled. Juliette stopped abruptly and looked in Sarah's direction. She then went back to what she was doing.

Sarah decided to leave and head straight to Celia's estate. She immediately found herself in front of a sprawling white mansion. She somehow knew that she was somewhere in the Devon countryside, beyond Plymouth.

Suited men with pistols holstered beneath their jackets stood on guard at various points. A couple of black Mercedez and a limo were parked up in the gravel driveway.

Sarah had to find the gym in the east wing. She flew into the house, through the door into a foyer and just headed east, through hallways decorated with works of modern art that she paid little attention to.

Then she found it. A wide room with a matted floor, lit with flourescent lights like a gym. Several punch bags and training towers were situated around this room. Decorative Japanese swords, katanas, were mounted on the wall.

In the centre of the room, a pretty young blonde woman in black, form-fitting training gear was practicing roundhouse kicks and elbow strikes against a punch bag. Sarah noticed how muscular and toned her thighs were, the power in her hips as she turned on her rear foot and struck that bag. She was briefly curious about this woman, but maintained her focus on the job.

There was a door at the back of the dojo. The door led into a short corridor, ending in another door. And this was the basement level entrance.

Sarah moved into this corridor, and suddenly hit a wall of fear and apprehension. She slowed down as she approached this door, but she carried on, fighting through it.

Half-way along the corridor, she stopped when everything around her went red. She knew it wasn't the lighting. It was like a red filter had been placed over her vision. Walking this corridor seemed to take longer than expected.

As she got closer to the door, the red light became thicker and started to coalesce into writhing serpentine limbs before her, swirling around the corridor.

And then she saw it's face. It was huge, reptilian, like a serpent. Bright yellow eyes shining into her.

Sarah fled.

She bolted upright on Juliette's sofa, almost hyperventilating.

Juliette walked into the living room with a cup of tea, her casual manner seemed jarring to Sarah after the vision she had just received.

"Finished already?" said Juliette, laying her cup on the table. "How did it go?"

"I don't know," was all Sarah could manage.

"Did you get into the basement?"

"No."

Juliette nodded.

"Would like a cup of tea? I would have made you one before, but I didn't know how long you would be out."

"Yes. Please."

Just as Juliette left the room, Gabriella came back into the house, striding into the living room.

"Oh, you're back already."

Sarah nodded, sitting up on the sofa.

"So what did you see?"

"I found the training room," Sarah said. "I saw a woman training there."

Gabriella leaned forward.

"What did she look like?"

"Young, blonde, pretty fit. Serious leg muscles."

Gabriella nodded.

"Carry on. What else?"

"I found the door leading to the basement. There's a little corridor behind the training room. But I couldn't get past it."

"Why not?"

"Everything went red. The whole place. A red light. I just couldn't seem to move past it. And then I saw something else. A face."

"A face?"

Sarah looked at Gabriella.

"Reptilian. Like a dragon."

Gabriella raised her eyebrows. Sarah bit her lip again.

"A dragon?"

"Yes. That's what it looked like."

Gabriella smiled. Sarah stopped biting her lip, fearing she might draw blood.

"This is good," said Gabriella.

"Oh?"

"Yes. Everything you detailed here is accurate. The woman you saw in the gym was Francesca, who I don't believe you've met."

"No."

"And the fact that you couldn't get into the basement is actually a good thing. We don't just have normal security measures in place to protect us. We have supernatural ones too. We use the supernatural as well as the mundane to achieve our aims, so it stands to reason that our potential enemies could do the same. Our friend Gregor is definitely in that game himself. And what you experienced proves that our security works."

Sarah stared at Gabriella.

"That was your security?"

"The dragon. Yes. I would have been amazed if you got past him. I knew you wouldn't though. But that's fine. You passed."

"I passed? How?"

"Everything you told me is accurate. Your abilities are of great use to us. In fact, you could be instrumental in getting Jack and the other hostages out of that Manor house."

"How exactly?"

Gabriella stood up.

"I'll fill you in later, tonight. You need some rest. Can you come back here tonight? Say, 9pm?"

"Okay. I've got nothing else on."

Gabriella smiled.

"Fantastic. I'll call you later."

Gabriella walked out of the room, leaving Sarah slightly confused.

###

Tom had just left the office when the limo pulled up again.

"Fuck's sake."

He was hoping for a quiet night in with Sophia. She invited him around to her place. There were beers in the fridge, Netflix, and a strong likelihood of amazing sex afterwards.

The limo door opened, and Francesca's boots stepped onto the cobblestones streets of the harbour. She stood before him in her black fur coat as the sun set behind the rows of yachts, their masts towering above her in the background.

"Oh. Hi Francesca. You're paying the offices a visit?"

"It's you I'm here for. Come on, get in."

Tom got in the limo, and sat on the white leather sofa, opposite Francesca. Beneath the fur coat, he noticed that she was dressed the same way as when they first met -- black thong, thigh high boots and seemingly nothing else. Her nipples were probably covered by those gold pasties she would wear. Typical PA attire.

"Is it casual Friday?" asked Tom.

"Does this look casual to you?"

"Okay. Is it wildly innapropriate Friday?"

"I'll make sure to dress more conservatively next time I see you, shall I?"

She crossed her legs, allowing the fur coat to open a little. Tom noticed that she was indeed wearing those golden nipple pasties.

"Please don't," said Tom. "I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please," replied Tom. "Is this about the job Celia gave me?"

"Yes, it is," Francesca grinned, as she turned on the coffee machine.

Of course. Tom remembered his chat with Celia. He was "the distraction". He was supposed to walk in to a chapel, express a desire to join their cult, and allow them to give him a handjob over their altar -- a sacrifice to some deity they worship.

Still no one had explained how he was supposed to get in to this place. He was just supposed to walk in and gain their trust? That part didn't seem important to Celia or Gabriella. For reasons he still hadn't figured out, the important part was that his "seed" be spilled on that altar as part of some initiation ceremony.

Either way, Tom was ready for this. He had trimmed his pubes with extra precision. His scrotum was as smooth as it was possible for a scrotum to get. He washed under his foreskin to such an extent, that those cultists were going to see their faces in his dick. He was serious -- it was £5,000 he was calling on. He had never heard of anyone being paid that much to receive a handjob.

Tom still hadn't figured out how ejaculating in front of a room full of cult prostitutes was supposed to lead to the liberation of dozens of hostages. But if this was what he had to do, then it was a worthy cause.

Francesca didn't seem to have any more answers for him on the journey to Celia's estate. She looked at him with amusement.

"You're actually going to do this?" she asked, trying not to laugh.

"Celia didn't tell you how much she's paying me, did she?"

"So how much are you being paid for being wanked off by the Manson family?"

"Five grand."

"To Celia, that's pocket change. You should have negotiated higher."

"Negotiated higher for what? Are these people dangerous?"

"They enslave people in that Manor. A lot of weird shit going on in there."

Francesca stopped smiling. She remembered seeing Jack lying on the decaying bed, emaciated.

"What kind of weird shit? What do you know?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much. I'm going in there too. You'll be safe with me in there."

She smiled and lifted up her fur coat, showing the dagger sheafed to her thigh.

###

8pm. Sarah was in the martial arts gym she had somehow seen earlier that day. The blonde woman, Francesca, wasn't there. Instead, Gabriella and Celia were walking her through the place.

"It's interesting that you saw Tom in a flat on Millbay, with a blonde woman," said Celia. "He doesn't actually live there, but one of the reporters in that office does. Tom doesn't seem to have a problem dipping into the company ink."

"I wonder if this reporter has interesting new abilities of her own?" said Gabriella.

Sarah stopped and looked at Gabriella.

"Why do you think that everyone Tom shags has magical psychic powers?"

"Ask Juliette," said Gabriella, "That's not important right now. What's important is that we think you could be instrumental in getting Jack released."

"How?"

"We have a task for you," Gabriella continued. "It's a long shot, but it could work. Come with us."

Sarah followed Gabriella through the same door as before, and into the same corridor -- the one that turned red.

Gabriella opened the door. Inside was a large room, lit by candles from a simple marble altar against the far wall. Rows of shelves lined the rest of the walls, occupied by bizarre artifacts: large, antique looking books stood alongside ritual knives, jars filled with strange substances, and the occasional skull. Swords and daggers carved with strange glyphs on their hilts were mounted on racks against the wall.

Sarah couldn't stop looking at everything. There was a thick atmosphere in this room -- like it was the dark heart of the estate itself.

"Welcome to the ritual chamber, " said Gabriella. "This is where you will go on your next journey."

She gestured to a futon against the far wall. It seemed weirdly out of place. Sarah guessed it had been put there for this purpose.

"We need you to go back to the Manor. Find Isabella, in the chapel. And talk to her."

"Talk to her?" asked Sarah, "About what?"

"The last time you showed up, she thought you were a stray spirit from the woods who just drifted in. We want you to go back and convince her that you want to join them. That you will draw in another man from the town into their cult. This is how you will get Tom in there."

"You're sending Tom in?"

"Yes. He will be just as instrumental as you are."

"How are you going to get Jack out of there?"

"You and Tom will distract them. Tom especially. We will send in some of our other people to extract Jack."

"Right. Fine," said Sarah. It was as good a plan as any.

"We want you in here because you will be protected, should anything go wrong," said Gabriella, sensing Sarah's apprehension. "You saw what kind of security we have. Your body will be safe here."

Sarah looked at the futon.

"Shall we get this over with?"

"We will leave you in peace," Gabriella said, before leaving the room.

Sarah wandered over to the futon and lay down. She didn't even know if it was possible to communicate in spirit form. There was only one way to find out.

Sarah closed her eyes, sat up out of her body and rose up through the levels of the building, glancing down to see Gabriella strolling through the training room before she went through the ceiling.

Then through the roof, into the clouds, heading north towards the Manor.

In an instant she found herself stood before the chapel. The walls were lit from the flickering candle-light from the windows of the mansion. From inside she saw the light of many candles spill out onto the path before her, through the open door.

Sarah drifted into the door. The woman in the robe was huddled on the front pew, before the altar and the icon of the Virgin Mary.

As Sarah drifted down the aisle, the woman turned her head in her direction. Sarah stopped.

"Is that you again?" said the woman, now staring at her with her piercing blue eyes.

Sarah tried thinking in her direction. Is that what spirits do?

"Can you see me?"

The woman, Isabella, smiled.

"I don't need to see you. I can feel you in here, young lady."

She stood up and walked before the altar, turning to face Sarah.