The Golden Serpent Pt. 07: Handjob of Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca turned around in her seat to look at Gabriella.

"And what about Tom?"

"What about Tom?" Gabriella replied.

"He was instrumental in this whole plan of yours. Surely he's worth more than the five grand you're paying him?"

"Francesca's right," said Celia. "He should have a place among us."

"He's not as useful to us as Jack or Sarah," said Gabriella.

"But he's worth keeping close," said Celia. "I think he deserves a better position, somewhere."

"Well," said Gabriella. "You do what you like with him. I will be keeping a close eye on Sarah and Jack."

Celia looked out of the window to see one of her Mercedez enter through the gates.

"Tom and Sarah are back."

"How do you think Gregor is going to respond to this?" asked Gabriella.

"I don't think this is the end of him," Celia responded.

"I don't think so either," replied Gabriella. "Do you really think that an ancient, primordial power can be completely destroyed by the stunt we just pulled? I don't care how powerful Tom's semen is, it's not going to be a permanent setback. It will come back."

"I don't know anything about ancient primordial powers," said Celia. "But we know where it is now. We can deal with it."

"Yes," said Gabriella. "And Gregor probably knows that we know about this entity. And he won't be so easy to deal with next time."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," said Celia. "For now, we should go downstairs and greet our guests. They'll probably want a stiff drink."