The Golden Spikes' Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fight like a man," he heard his dad's voice in his head. Without any other choice, Fred gambles and punches Bruce's face with all his might.

Everyone is quiet for a moment. Bruce didn't even move an inch from Fred's punch. Fred is horrified and can't react on time to evade the giant's stronger punch on the right side of his face. This violently pushed Fred's body in a way that he couldn't rise his arms to avoid colliding with the post of a street light, hitting his forehead in the process.

The impact bounces him back, and Fred is again lying on the pavement. Now with his vision blurring and darkening. Seconds before fainting, he hears other steps coming from the alley...

"Good job Bruce, now let us take the new guest to our private club. I'm sure he will enjoy this special night we prepared for him back home," says the person who came out from the alley.

"Damn, can't believe those idiots got me. What would my dad think of me?" Fred can only think about that, while he is being carried on Bruce's shoulder before passing out.

"You better don't a sleepyhead, weakling. The boss came with all these just for you," Bruce walks while carrying Fred effortlessly.

"The night is young Bruce," Lance answers. "He sure will enjoy it."

"We still have the whole weekend to spend with our pretty boy, don't worry," Brandon laughs while enjoying the picture of Fred at his mercy.

***

Fred slowly opens his eyes... his vision is still recovering, and the right side of his face hurts like hell... he feels his right cheek bloated. After ten minutes, he can finally see that he is inside an old room, probably in an abandoned building. His jacket is gone, along with his keys and phone. He is also barefoot, they took all his belongings to prevent his escape from that place.

"I suppose it is locked..." Fred thinks after seeing a door on the left side of the room. He also looks at the sky through a small window. "And is still dark, great... how much time has passed?"

He gets up from the floor and feels his hands tied behind his back. It feels like rope, a thick one, but still isn't an issue for just getting up. He approaches the door, which is without a padlock on his normal round knob.

"I can probably open it if I tackle it with enough force," the jock visualizes the entire room.

He takes a few steps back from the door. Even with his hands tied and barefoot, he knows he can open it. Putting enough distance from the door, he prepares until a noise is heard from the other side. Someone is opening the door, probably they listened to his steps when he woke up.

"Change in plans," Fred says to himself.

The door opens and he sprints at full force against the one on the other side. Unfortunately for him is Bruce, who was prepared to stop any of his attempts from escaping. However, the giant underestimated Fred's tackle power and is pushed with force from the door. The jock successfully opens his path from the bull, but still falls to the floor.

Bruce is panting, Fred's ambush knocked him hard, but he is recovering and now is angry. Fred quickly scans the room, they are alone. He gets up faster than Bruce and tries to kick the giant in the face, but Lance stops and holds him from behind. Randy then punches him in the gut, making him groan. The two of them just came into the room after the noise caused by Fred's rampage. Bruce finally is on his feet and angrily grabs Fred by his blond hair, preparing to punch him but...

"Stop right now!"

Bruce turns around and releases Fred's blond hair. The jock is hard breathing. But he tries to regain composure when he glimpses the one who controlled the giant.

"You...! fucking bastard," Fred said.

Dressed in a purple suit, Brandon approaches and confronts Fred. There is no sign that this will be a friendly chat, as Brandon tried with him several times at the football fields on campus. He now is quiet, and his expression only shows intimidation and superiority.

"Well, well... Not looking good from here, Freddy," Brandon taunts him.

"I'm gonna smash you! You fucking gay!" Fred is already yelling despite trying to catch his composure from the quarrel earlier.

"Still enthusiastic to fight, I see, but I'm not in the temper for that," Brandon answers as he closes, even more, his distance from Fred.

With his right hand, he pets Fred's hair. The jock tries to push him, but can't move due to being restrained by Lance. Brandon answers this with a strong slap using the back of his right hand. Since it hit his injured cheek, Fred gasped in pain.

"Attempt something like that again, and it will be more than one slap," Brandon menaces. "Well, you're still going to have a special night with us anyway, so it does not matter."

"Special night?" he asks while staring at Brandon. "What do you mean by that?" He looks around him, Lance and the other three guys in the room are laughing at him.

Brandon takes a few steps back and begins to walk in circles around the room as he makes a speech.

"Not gonna lie to you Freddy, I wanted you from day one, from the moment I saw you step a foot on the campus. Gorgeous is the word I can use to describe you. You have a delightful figure and are clever. But all these qualities are not helping you this time.

"Yes, there is one little flaw with you... well, it is not "little" actually, it's kind of a big one if you ask me. You see, I have watched you almost every day and understand that you have some problems with gay people, and that hurts me. Why are you so disrespectful to us?" Brandon mockingly shrugs.

"It's not any of your business, dickhead," Fred answers. He looks away from Brandon, his body is now sweating.

Brandon then responds, "even in this situation, you still insult me, I will be captivated with your training."

"You sick fagg...," Fred couldn't even finish the word coming from his mouth.

A swift punch was delivered to his stomach, taking out his breath. To everybody's surprise, Bruce moved so quickly that even Brandon was impressed.

"Wow, that was fast, even for you Bruce," Brandon flattered. "But save it for the training sessions he will have."

"I'm sorry boss, but that word made my blood boil. I needed to teach him respect, but you are right, I will have my fun with him later this night." Bruce took a few steps back.

The pain Fred felt in his stomach made him try to kneel, but Lance's grip was so tight that he could barely move. Fred ended up hanging from Lance's arms. It was the second punch he got from Bruce. His reputation as the stronger wrestler in the College was confirmed by his stomach just a moment ago. Fred's muscles couldn't minimize the damage at all.

"You see, that's the kind of things we do not authorize in here. You got to respect your instructors, they get mad if you insult them with these kinds of words," Brandon raised Fred's face using his hand on his chin, as he wanted to make eye contact with his prey. "Me, on the other hand, have a further problem with you."

Brandon's eyes pupils shrank, and Fred got scared of that stare, as he had never seen Brandon like this. He couldn't move his lips to say something.

"I do not care if you offend a gay man, or offend the community. I do not care at all. However, I can't forgive you for pushing me today in the locker room. You hurt my feelings, I only wished to congratulate you man, but you let your homophobia shatter my day," Brandon takes out a golden knife from the bag attached to his belt and places it on Fred's neck.

Of course, this was just intimidation, but for Fred was very real. He was shaking and sweating like a pig, and the only still body part was his neck at the knife contact.

"So now, I reunited with my group to teach you some manners. This whole weekend, you will enjoy all we have prepared for you, and only after that. I'll get the best part," he wickedly licked his lips at the sight of fear in Fred's eyes.

Gulping the accumulated saliva, Fred pleads, "I'm sorry, Brandon, I was wrong... please, I will never do that again. I promise... let me go, please."

"Ow... It is not that simple Freddy. Let me get this straight with you. You will enjoy this weekend with us, whether you want it or not. There is no escape from this, there is no going back. You can't just apologize after all you have done and think everything will be solved. It doesn't work that way. At least not with me." Brandon shrugged

The Redhead pulled the knife away and put it again in his bag. With the knife out of his sight, Fred's heart calmed down.

"Please, I'll do anything, just let me go... please," the blond jock continues to plead.

Brandon chuckled, and then took a few steps back. Then in one place, he thought for 15 seconds and made a sign for Lance to drop Fred. The jock knelt on the floor, but his hands were still tied. The Redhead sighed at the pitiful display of his prey.

"Ok, let's do this. Since you were a good boy with your terrible apologies, I'll help you," Brandon then went behind Fred, and with his knife, he cut his bonds. "Don't do anything foolish Freddy, you know it won't end well for you."

He helped Fred stand up, and then put his arm around the jock's shoulder as if they were best friends. "I'll let you leave... if you succeed in this little test."

"Test...?" Fred was confused and alarmed. "But you said..."

"I said I'll help you, and I'm doing it... You see, this test will be like a prologue to the weekend. If you succeed, we'll let you go. But if you fail, you will be with us for two days starting tonight." - The Redhead then pointed to the corner of the room, Bruce is there with his crossed arms.

"Brucy, take out your shoes, everyone clear the area, we will form a ring arena with us." Brandon separates from Fred and quickly brings Bruce to his side.

"What? What are you..." Fred tried to ask, but Brandon shut him up, as he put one finger over the jock's lips.

"This is the deal, you'll wrestle against Bruce, and if you win, you can go," he smiled.

"There is no way I can beat him," Fred tried to get out of that deal.

"Hehe, Freddy, you don't want to surrender, believe me," Brandon coldly stared at him. "Because if you do that, I'll start your special treatment right now."

"What makes you think you can do this to me?" Fred asked angrily as he mistrusted Brandon's offer.

"Well... considering my father is in the Houmn's head council... I can do anything I want," the Redhead lays a finger on Fred's chest. "Especially when it comes to punishing bad homophobic guys like you, Freddy."

"Beat their asses son, show them a real man." His dad's voice resonated again in his mind. Without any other choice, Fred accepted to wrestle Bruce.

"I can do this..." Fred whispered to himself. He was shocked as he slowly watched Bruce's big and strong body position before him. His arms were like a tree trunk, and his chest was wide and hairy, just like a bear.

"Are you ready guys?" Brandon was already beyond the ring formed by the gang.

"So I just have to push him... out of the ring, right?" Fred asked to win a little time.

Even after all that what happened since he left the campus grounds, Fred was very sure of his leg's strength and speed. Maybe he could push Bruce out of the area after dodging his attacks. However, Brandon smiled, he had other plans prepared.

"Silly me! You are new here, I forgot. We will use the Golden Spikes Wrestling Rules. The winner will be the first one that strips his opponent's clothes first!" The Redhead waited for Fred's distraction reaction.

"What?!" Fred's eyes wide opened at the announcement made. He turned his shocking sight to the Redhead as trying to deny these kinds of rules.

"BEGIN!" Brandon yelled in that instant.

"WHAT?" Fred yelled before being pulled by Bruce's hands. "AAH"

Bruce was holding the jock with his bear hug. Fred desperately tried to force his way out using his chest and arm strength. However, Bruce just pinned him to the floor in a facedown position. Fred was using all his energy just to get up, but Bruce's push was stronger. After almost a minute, Fred's stamina was failing, as his arm and leg movements were getting slower against his attacker's grip. Bruce then took the opportunity and with his hand tore easily apart Fred's shirt from behind.

"Fuck!" Fred cried about the new shirt he had just bought last weekend, which was now shredded.

Fred crawled away and turned face up to Bruce. He had lost his top and was going to protect his jeans at any cost, so they wouldn't be removed so easily.

"I need to gain distance for..." Fred couldn't escape Bruce, who pulled him by his legs to have him in his grip's reach.

Using the momentum, Fred tries to perform a neck lock. However, Bruce easily overpowered him and grabbed him by the neck, only to pin Fred against the floor again.

"Pff uugghh!" Fred gasped. The jock was squirming like a worm to get out of the single-hand choke-hold, but to nobody's surprise, he was defenseless against Bruce's imposing might.

"Why are you being a pussy boy?! Fight!" It was again his dad's voice in his head.

"Get off... me!" Fred used all his muscles to remove Bruce's hand.

Izaan, Brandon, Randy, and Lance were bursting with laughs and cheering for their friend Bruce. They despised Fred for his homophobic rants, but after seeing him struggling shirtless, they also wished to see his naked body and have him at their mercy. To their joy that wishes were being fulfilled, Fred would be completely vulnerable to them.

Back to the wrestling, Bruce held Fred by the neck and utilized his other hand to grab his prey's belt buckle. In just one stroke. He tore it apart without breaking a sweat, much to Fred's panic. Brandon always knew his rival jock wouldn't stand a chance, as he looked at Bruce peeling Fred's legs away from his jeans, revealing those red bright briefs.

The giant smiled while licking his lips, just from seeing Fred's bulge behind his underwear, then did the victory hand pose to his friends. Fred in a desperate move took advantage of this and pushed him with all his leg strength using his feet. Bruce fell backward on the floor.

"Ugh!" Bruce knew he had made an error in celebrating his victory before the wrestle ended.

"I can do it!" Fred got up and dashed toward Bruce.

"It's over for Freddy!" Brandon didn't even try to hide his smile. "And I'm going to enjoy every moment of this."

Fred attempted to take both of Bruce's socks, as he was still lying on the floor. He needed to win this battle, but unfortunately for him, Bruce strongly pushed him with the other leg. Fred easily lost his balance and fell over his butt, but in the process, he rolled backward and stood up again for the last stand. He had one of the socks in his hand.

"It's okay! I can still..." Fred's mind was interrupted as Bruce speared him to the ground with tremendous force.

He was at Bruce's mercy one more time, and now it was over. He does not have the strength or stamina to keep moving. Bruce's big hand is right now over his chest, and the giant looks down at him with disdain. He is sweating but smiling.

"I'm sorry for you, weakling, but it's time to put you know your place!" Bruce exclaimed in a triumphant tone.

Bruce removed his hand from Fred's sweating chest and held him by his neck again. Before going for the last piece of cloth hanging on Fred's body, Bruce pinched with force one of his prey's nipples.

"Aaaahh guuuuh," Fred cried lying on the floor.

Now Bruce goes for the jock's underwear, once he has it in his grip, it only takes him one swift stroke to tear it apart to everyone's delight. Upon total defeat, Fred couldn't stop blushing from total shame, but the worse thing is his body being completely motionless, as he didn't have any energy left to move after the battle.

Bruce then stood up and put his foot on Fred's sweating chest. He does the total victory pose that wrestlers made after winning a battle. Everyone else was clapping at Bruce.

"Good job, Brucy. Although he gave you a good fight," Brandon commented smiling.

Bruce stood there quietly and looked at Fred, who was heavingly breathing on the floor under his foot. Both Bruce and Brandon started laughing.

"Yeah yeah, that's a good one, boss, this weakling didn't even have the chance against me," Bruce easily removes his sock from Fred's grip.

"I know Brucy, that's why I let you play with him before we start." Brandon congratulated his friend by tapping his shoulder a few times before Bruce walks away.

Brandon then came closer to Fred and kneeled to face the defeated sweating jock. This plan was of course designed so Fred's loss was inevitable. Even at full strength, it was against all odds that Fred could defeat Bruce.

"Looks like you are spending the weekend with us, Freddy... What can I say? For being a prodigy in football, you sure suck at Strip Wrestling, but at least I had a lot of fun watching. " Brandon laughed while petting Fred's face. He also put the torn red briefs over his chest, before getting up again.

"Alright boys, listen, the order of hanging with Freddy will be: Izaan and Bruce, then Randy, then Lance, and after that... maybe Izaan again. You all know what to do, and save some of him for me later. You know I want the best of him," Brandon looks at Fred, and with his feet, he steps on his rival cock to make him moan.

"Ohhh ahhhh," Fred moans are weak right now, as he is still hard breathing and sweating.

Brandon lets Izaan and Bruce lift Fred by each arm by pointing him. Fred can't even stand by himself.

"What a disgrace, boy." He remembered dad saying those words to him.

Brandon raised the jock's face. "Well, it's time to let my boys have the fun they deserve," He smiled maliciously showing his white teeth. "He is totally at your hands' boys."

12