All Comments on 'The Golden Spikes' Training'

by GoolmoXX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plz is there a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kinda want a part two

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

I hope everyone realizes Brandon, Bruce, and the rest are the true bad guys in the story. Fred is the true victim here.

Most at fault is Brandon. Two men in a locker room both wearing only towels do not hug in the US. To have that skin to skin contact without permission would be borderline sexual assault in many jurisdictions. Fred was right to push Brandon away.

Brandon is also a very poor member of the college football team. He is going to knowingly hurt somebody who is a key part of the team. It doesn’t matter if Brandon feels he can step in, he has hurt the team.

Overall Brandon is a privileged piece of shit.

Bruce is just a bully. Kicking a puppy is not proving you are a man. That’s the equivalent of what he did. Especially when Fred probably has a concussion due to his head hitting a pole, and then he blacked out for a long period. There is still a good chance that Fred may need hospitalization that night.

Lance and Randy were wrong. The author states “Fred on the defensive when one of them touched his shoulder in not such a friendly way.” I would be on the defensive myself if people I was not friends with touched me in a way that was not friendly. Actually if they touched me at all. Random body contact by strangers is more frowned upon every day here in the US. Many people won’t even shake hands these days.

So this gang cannot be thought of as defending gay people. Fred should not have responded in the way he did by calling them gay in a pejorative way, but the gang members were always clearly in the wrong. So they are merely another set of bad people trying to self justify the bad they do. Especially when the bad is raping somebody. No justification ever.

For authors I will say an eye for an eye revenge is murkier. Or, the bad that’s done drove someone crazy, and they go overboard as revenge. In this story, it’s hurt feelings justify rape. Give me a break..

That isn’t to say I have a problem with rape in these stories. The non-con category is fun. However, don’t try to justify non-con activity with weak reasoning. A person defending themselves, but then using bad language is weak justification to rape them. And, don’t play that the bad guys are the good guys when clearly everything they’ve done is bad. Just let the bad guys be bad guys. Own up to it. Revel in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous