The Golem of Haven Ch. 04

Story Info
Carnal foray into space becomes horrific.
3.2k words
4.67
1.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dagny was in the communal lounge eating breakfast when the message from her sister wife arrived. The family had begun sending messages, either text or videos, rather than having direct phone conversations during the weeks since the tug departed from Havensynchronus orbit. Thanks to the limitations imposed by the speed of light, the lag time between speaking then receiving a reply had increased from a barely perceptible fraction of a second to many seconds and then to over two minutes. Coherent conversation had become impossible.

The message from Delilah was simple and direct.

DIANA IS ENGAGED!

I AM PREGNANT!!

DIANA AND CASSIE ARE PREGNANT TO!!!

THAT SWEET YOUNG THING THAT I SET DARYL UP WITH IS ALSO PREGNANT!!!!

Dagny resisted the temptation to ask the obvious questions. Asking a pregnant woman who the father is was taboo amongst the colonists. Everyone would pretend to politely presume that in the case that a woman was married, her husband was the father. However; everyone except naïve young children understood that no man could be certain of the paternity of his putative progeny.

Since Diana had until yesterday not even been formally engaged much less married, she'd not been even nominally exclusive to her fiancé. However; she'd been spending most of her free time with the lucky young man. She'd also politely ignored the evidence that he hadn't been entirely monogamous either.

Cassie was definitely to young to get married. As the customs of the colony encouraged, if not demanded of nubile young women, she had been rather promiscuous these last few years. The fact that she hadn't already gotten pregnant had been somewhat embarrassing, almost scandalous. Dagny had been tacitly supportive of her daughter's decision to take precautions to minimize the probability of pregnancy. The young woman had been utilizing the biometric monitoring features of her bracer to restrict herself to more mature men, who were more trustworthy and less virile, during the fertile phases of her cycles. Older men were to grateful to object to a woman's expectations that they restrain themselves.

Of course it would be impolite for Dagny to question her sister wife about the paternity of the child that she was carrying. Delilah had confided that she was going to discretely recruit a younger man to give their husband "a little help" to get her pregnant. Daryl wasn't to stupid or naïve to remain oblivious to the possibility of a pregnancy resulting from such an extramarital tryst. However; he was pragmatic. He'd had numerous opportunities to sow his wild oats during his youth. He'd not remained entirely monogamous during the years that he'd been married only to Dagny. She'd actually encouraged him to court Delilah then eagerly consented to the marriage to her sister wife. That was the way of things in the Colony.

Inquiring about the paternity of the child that the sweet young thing was carrying was even more taboo. Delilah had confided to Dagny that she was orchestrating an extramarital tryst for their husband. Neither woman suffered from any delusions that the young woman wasn't promiscuous. At best, Daryl would be only one of a few if not many men who had recently inseminated her. To paraphrase an old aphorism, may the best sperm prevail. However; the fruitful assignation would assuage his wounded ego.

Just as Dagny was carefully lifting another forkful of scrambled eggs to her lips, the Golem floated from the central access shaft into the communal lounge deck. The powerfully muscled man didn't reenact a scrupulously, technically correct scene from the classic, Stanley Kubrick movie. He didn't bother to use the row of rungs that radiated from the axis of the aft wall to "climb down" from the access shaft to the outer wall of the tug's rotating habitat can. He merely grabbed the hatch combing to divert himself onto an outward trajectory.

The habitat can was far to small to be rotating rapidly enough to generate the equivalent of a full pseudo gravity. Such a rapid spin rate would induce chronic nausea in most people. The tug's twelve meter diameter habit can rotated at less than a Radian per second. This resulted in about a tenth of a gee of pseudo gravity. It was barely adequate to keep scrambled eggs on a fork. However; it was sufficient to alleviate the physiological effects of living in a microgravity environment.

The Colony was phobic of modifying themselves or their progeny to adapt themselves to living in space. The Transhumans had fallen into that trap centuries ago, eventually forfeiting their humanity. It had then been far to easy for the cyborgs to succumb to the temptation of uploading themselves into computers. Accepting purely cybernetic programs as people had been the final step on the slippery slope of humanity's doom. Eventually; the purely cybernetic organisms had become the overlords of Transhumans as well as mere humans.

The Golem landed, already running to match the nearly ten kilometers-per-hour rotational velocity of the curved, outboard wall of the habit can. It was a stupid stunt bordering on recklessness. He might have landed on someone or run into them. However; Dagny didn't chastise the young man. As not just mission commander but Captain of the perpetually docked Starship, she already had a reputation for being a bitch. She wasn't delusional. She knew that the young men whom she invited into her bed each night enjoyed fucking her as much if not more as an act of dominance than genuine desire.

Dagny watched as the Golem ran a few steps to gradually slow himself to a stop. He was nude, just like everyone else in the lounge. She couldn't not notice the way his flaccid yet impressive penis swayed pendulously in the low pseudo gravity. A seemingly innocent glance at her bracer enabled Dagny to surreptitiously measure the natural frequency of oscillation. A measurement of two-point-two Hertz confirmed her estimate that even when relaxed, the Golem's penis was about twenty centimeters long. He was longer flaccid than her husband was when he was fully erect!

Like any respectable woman, Dagny wasn't really a size queen. She understood that modestly endowed men could be just as soul satisfying as men who were really hung. More importantly, men who were merely average or better yet, almost average like Daryl, made better husband's and fathers. Their anxieties about their anatomical short comings motivated them to be better husbands and fathers. However; Dagny knew from experience that nothing was as physically fulfilling as getting pummeled by a really big penis.

Dagny had been unsurprised that all of the young men in her crew were well endowed. Convicts from Botany Bay tended to have larger penises. This was no doubt a result of the more intense struggle for survival. All the men that she'd been having sex with these last few weeks had been much better endowed than her husband. Dagny had seduced or allowed herself to be seduced by all of the men from Botany Bay, except one. The Golem had remained aloof to her.

At first, Dagny had been relieved by the Golem's lack of interest in her. He had frightened her. He still did. However; his apparent lack of desire for her had wounded her pride, thus provoking her own lust for him. Dagny had become extremely overt in her efforts to seduce the Golem. He'd rejected her once again last night, selecting a pair of women to share his bed. Dagny had been compelled to content herself with an eager trio.

Thinking about last night's assignations evoked images of the billions of sperm that were no doubt swimming around in her womb. The crew consisted of six rather mature women and a dozen, much younger men. Dagny knew that sperm from eleven of those young men were at that moment wriggling around in her uterus, seeking out an ovum. However; no sperm from the Golem had entered the contest. For some reason, that bothered her.

The Golem helped himself to a generous breakfast at the buffet. He then walked right past Dagny to another table. She shouldn't have been offended or disappointed by the obviously intentional snub, but she was. Fortunately; she knew what she could do to distract herself from her turmoil.

Gathering up her dishes and depositing them in the cycler, Dagny headed for the Extra Vehicular Activity Deck. Along the way, she stopped at the bridge. At the moment, no watch was needed. They were no longer under thrust with the fusion rocket shut down.

Dagny took a moment to check their position as well as the position of the asteroid that was falling into the system at a velocity of fifty kilometers per second. As a recent interloper, the massive rock was plated with a thick layer of various ices that had been accreted over eons. Gravimetric measurements as well as deep radar had confirmed that an undifferentiated strata of frozen water, ammonia, methane, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Hydrogen and Helium, almost a hundred meters thick, concealed a rocky core that was almost a kilometer in diameter. The core was denser than a Nickel Iron asteroid! Obviously ; the asteroid was a conglomeration of elements, some of which were even denser than Iron. The asteroid that was falling into their system was like manna from heaven.

The asteroid had fallen deep enough into the inner system that the various ices were beginning to ablate from its surface. The vapors were blowing away in the stellar wind. The asteroid appeared to be a comet with a visible tail tens of millions of kilometers long. Since it was currently barely a tenth of an Astronomical Unit from Haven, the folks back home were being treated to a spectacular light show. Unfortunately; the show mustn't go on. Once the rock was in the bag, the process of ablation would cease. The glowing gases from the tug's fusion rockets would not be quite as spectacular.

Once she reached the Extra Vehicular Activity Deck, Dagny retrieved her skinsuit from the cleansing machine. She'd gotten more diligent about showering before getting geared up. The fabric of the crotch was no longer stained with semen. She quickly and expertly donned the form fitting, skin tight garment. She didn't bother with the brass brassiere or the waste recycler. This foray would be brief as well as solitary. She grabbed a few inflatable balloons and meteor patch kits.

Loping along familiar companionways, Dagny came to one of the six hatches that allowed access to the number four barge. The donut shaped, inflated tank was eighty meters across with a thirty-two meter diameter hole in the center. The tug was nestled inside the central cavities of the four barges. Needless to say, the imagery was suggestive.

Dagny entered the barge then closed the hatch. One can't quite comprehend the idea of a tank with a volume of eighty-thousand cubic meters until one is floating inside it. A quick check of her suit's instruments confirmed that the pressure had decreased overnight. She'd pressurized the empty barge with breathable air so that her crew could use it for recreation. The adjacent barge was almost in vacuum to facilitate training. Dagny's crew were becoming almost adept at working in freefall. Unfortunately; the barge had sprung a leak. The most plausible, obvious cause was a collision with a meteor, probably about the size of a grain of sand.

Inflating then gently releasing one of the balloons, Dagny watched and waited to see where the air currents would take it. It was a prolonged and boring wait. However; the balloon eventually drifted over to an exterior wall then lingered. The escaping air from the puncture has created an air current that had pulled the balloon to it.

Dagny moved quickly, expertly leaping rather than using the myriads of loops that were glued to the fabric as handholds, to confirm the existence of the puncture. She carefully marked its location. She then applied glue then a patch that was about a third of a meter in diameter.

On a hunch, Dagny released the balloon again. It's gradual yet inexorable drift confirmed her suspicions. A centimeter of Carbon fiber reinforced polymer was insufficient to stop even a micrometeorite that had no doubt impacted at several kilometers per second. The tiny rock had flown right through the tank to exit an interior wall.

Dagny was just finishing applying a patch to the second leak when she felt the impact of a heavy body against her. The hands that suddenly grasped her breasts revealed that one of the men had tackled her. The hands restrained her, preventing her from rebounding away. The size of those enormous hands combined with the force with which those hands cruelly squeezed her breasts suggested it was the Golem who was seizing her.

Dagny was confused. She struggled to free herself, but the hands that were grasping her breasts only squeezed her more cruelly. She ceased struggling. She soon felt the obviously and spectacularly erect penis that was probing against her vulva.

Dagny was almost amused by the fact that the fabric of her skinsuit would frustrate her rapist. The fabric could dilate to enable her to insert her urine cycler. However; she hadn't entered the commands on her bracer to order it to do so.

Dagny was dismayed when she felt the penis suddenly plunging into her vagina. Although she hadn't entered the commands, the smart fabric of her skinsuit had dilated. The fabric was just like a third pair of labia, to admit the invading penis. An invasion was precisely what the penis was doing. The invading penis was obviously the biggest that Dagny had ever had. The penis was the thickest she'd ever had as well as the longest. The penis was also the cruelest that she'd ever had.

Fortunately; Dagny wasn't a young virgin. She had eight babies under her belt. As impressive as the invading penis was, it wasn't comparable in girth to a newborn. The violent, involuntary coupling was also being lubricated by the lingering traces of semen from last night's voluntary couplings. Dagny could also feel her traitorous body instinctively responding to the sensations. The assault was all the more humiliating because Dagny would have eagerly submitted if the Golem has merely asked. In spite of her humiliation and the pain, she was becoming aroused! The shame of her own, involuntary orgasm was the most profound indignity.

Dagny felt the Golem's hands releasing her breasts, but her efforts to escape were futile. Those hands quickly shifted to her wide hips. The hands restrained Dagny as the Golem pummeled her vagina mercilessly. The Golem had stamina. She climaxed again, then again and again.

Eventually; the Golem finally reached his own climax. Dagny could feel his thrusting becoming somewhat slower and more deliberate. She could feel the penis thrusting even deeper. She could feel the penis giving one final thrust before it suddenly became still. She could actually feel the semen surging against her cervix as the Golem ejaculated inside her. The insemination was prolonged as well as copious. Her involuntary insemination was all the more humiliating because she climaxed yet again as her rapist pumped his sperm directly into her womb.

Dagny presumed that her humiliating ordeal might be over when her rapist finally released her. However; as his flaccid yet still swollen penis withdrew from her vagina and the orifice in her skinsuit contracted, he viciously pushed her away. He sent Dagny careening across the barge at far to great a velocity. Naturally, there was an equal but opposite reaction. Conservation of momentum prevailed. Unfortunately; because the Golem out massed her by at least two to one, he receded at a velocity that was less than half her own.

Bouncing off the far wall knocked the wind out of Dagny. The next bounce wasn't as violent, but she was to stunned to grasp a handhold. Dagny might have managed to grab a handhold on the next bounce, but the Golem much heavier body slammed into her. The impact sent her sailing away to bounce off the wall again.

The ordeal went on and on. The Golem was toying with her. He was literally dribbling her off the walls of the tank as if she were a basketball. Sometimes he'd grab her by her breasts as he sailed past, squeezing them painfully as he spun her around to launch her in an unexpected direction.

It became obvious that the Golem was becoming aroused as he was tormenting Dagny. It was impossible to not notice the erect penis that was about thirty centimeters long. He caught her by the hips to mount her again. Once again, her traitorous skinsuit dilated automatically to enable his penis to invade her vagina. Dagny understood that resistance was futile. Any effort to fight him off or even summon help would only provoke his wrath. She submitted.

The second copulation was far more prolonged than the first. Dagny was dismayed to feel herself becoming aroused again. She climaxed again, then yet again. The sensation of the Golem flooding her womb with his semen provoked yet another, humiliatingly, involuntary orgasm.

When his ejaculation subsided, the Golem released Dagny. As his penis withdrew, the orifice in her skinsuit once again constricted unbidden. It was as if her skinsuit was attempting to ensure that his semen remained inside her so as to enable his sperm to penetrate her womb!

Dagny felt cruel hands grasping her breasts rather than her hips again. The Golem shoved her away but squeezed only one breast viciously until it began to stretch. When he released her, she was spinning as well as flying away. She was to traumatized to even try to control her impact with the inflated fabric of the wall. She was still spinning as she bounced off the wall. Her rotation allowed her only a brief glimpse of the Golem reaching a hatch then entering the ship.

Aerodynamic drag was Dagny's downfall. When she finally came to rest, she found herself floating in the middle of the toroidal chamber. Her velocity relative to the walls of the eighty meter diameter cargo hold seemed to be zero. She'd shut down the air circulation system when the leak was first detected. Thanks to her repair job, there were no air currents that might bring her to within reach of a handhold.

Fortunately; while Dagny had just been fucked in the most vulgar sense of the word, she wasn't totally fucked. The mass of the tug was sufficient to create its own gravity field, however feeble it might be. She also had the option of using her bracer to call for help. Unfortunately; the prospect of having to admit that she'd gotten herself stranded in mid air was almost as humiliating as acknowledging that she'd just been raped by one of her own crew.

Many hours later, gravity enabled Dagny to drift to the interior wall of the barge. She used handholds to get to the nearest hatch then entered the tug. As she slowly crawled along the companionways to covertly reach her cabin, she realized that she was to ashamed to complain to anyone, except perhaps The Oracle.