The Golems - Director's Cut

Story Info
Apprentice sorceress learns her lessons - expanded edition!
4.6k words
4.76
4k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers

Author's Note: This is an expanded version of The Golems; nearly twice as long, edited to make it fit into the Two Vines universe a little more clearly, and even filthier than the previous version. The basic premise is the same, though: the story features solo play as well as plenty of raunchy sex between the protagonist and several magically animated creatures. I dithered between filing this under 'NonHuman' and 'Fantasy', but the fact that magic features prominently was the tipping point. Enjoy!

------

The Golems (Director's Cut)

Isobel stepped back, dusting her hands and examining the evening's effort with a critical eye while her student continued to chip away at the rock from her perch. Celia was scheduled to be examined for admission to the Order at the end of the month, and while Isobel considered her a bright and attentive pupil, she was also lacking in some basic skills that held her back. Isobel wasn't confident she would pass on the first try, and the Order didn't tend to tolerate students hanging around to take the exam repeatedly.

"That's enough, Celia," said the elder of the pair. "They're just golems; they don't need to be perfect. Though I dare say you've done an excellent job with this one's facial features. Your stone sculpting is improving."

"Thank you, Sister." Celia leaned back and mopped her brow with her sleeve, resting on the floating disc she had evoked. Making nine-foot-tall golems involved a lot more stone than usual and meant that working on the head was much tougher. Unless you could levitate.

They had carved three golems that month out of an ebony-colored stone that Isobel had come into possession of. It had the look and feel of polished marble, but there was a softness to the material that made it devilishly hard to work with; just a touch too much force behind the hammer, and bang! There went the arm you'd spent all morning carving. By this point, they had carved enough material for four or five golems, but it took the first week or so for Celia to really get the hang of working with the stone.

"Shall I carve the runes, while I'm up here?"

"No, I'll do it magically. It's critical that they be shaped correctly, since the golem's purpose is contained within the runes. If you slipped up with that chisel of yours, at best we'd have a useless statue on our hands, and at worst... well, the Queen would not be very happy, let's just leave it at that. Go clean yourself up and start working on your lessons. I need you to be ready tomorrow to assist me in casting the animation spell."

"Yes, Sister."

Later that evening, Celia sat in her tiny closet of a chamber and tried to read the spell's incantation for a third time. It's no use, she thought, I can't concentrate in here. I'm going down to the lab to try and focus. Packing up her spellbook and grabbing the tiny winged creature she had carved to practice animating, Celia walked down the long spiral staircase towards the magical workshop.

She was surprised to find the room dark and cold. Celia drew a tiny sigil in the air, and with a wave of her hand dozens of candles sprang to life all around the workshop. In the center of the room she threw a pile of kindling into the fire pit, and with another gesture lit it on fire as well. Several minutes later a roaring fire cut the chill of the basement and began to warm the stone floor.

Across the room, a glass terrarium sparkled in the fire light. Isobel referred to it as her "pet project," a mysterious phrase that went along with her inscrutable demeanor. She'd forbidden Celia from opening the terrarium or touching the plants, but the young sorceress couldn't resist peering in through the side. The tiny sunflowers were so adorable, and whenever she approached they would open their petals and turn to face her as if they were happy to see her. The terrarium also smelled amazing, which Celia guessed had something to do with why she wasn't supposed to lift the lid or play with the flowers.

The three black stone golems stood silently where they had been left, arranged in a loose semi-circle. Celia walked over to them, running a hand over the amazingly smooth stone and appraising her own work. Her carving had improved; she winced at the 'scar' that one golem bore across its cheek. Celia noticed the runes carved into the foreheads of each of the three golems, obviously her teacher's handiwork. She made a mental note to look up what ΣΕΞ signified in the magical dictionary; Isobel had been typically cagey about their purpose, saying only that they were "a present" for the Queen.

It was a strange time for her teacher to have called it a night. Celia had put away the carving tools and swept the floor of stone dust before she left. Since then, Isobel had drawn the two concentric circles around the golems that would form a magic circle to contain them but hadn't yet inscribed the protective runes to activate the circle. Of course, no one else had access to the workshop and Celia was fairly certain that the golems were not meant to be deadly or even particularly dangerous.

Celia set her spellbook down on one of the large wooden tables. She flipped it open to the page with the animation spell and laid it flat, setting the tiny stone bird on the table just behind the book so she could read the invocation and focus on the figurine at the same time. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she calmed herself internally and began to draw energy into her hands. Her eyes fluttered open and fell upon the magical recipe, and as she read the words aloud she reached forward with her hands and gestured towards the statue. A faint blue glow appeared around the figure, then disappeared.

The statue failed to move, remaining frustratingly stone-like on the desk.

"Damn!" exclaimed Celia. She snatched the bird off the desk and ran her fingers over the runes. Despite her teacher's criticism, ΦΛΥ matched the drawing in her spellbook exactly; she was sure she'd carved it correctly. Isobel had drilled the pronunciation of the spell's verbal components into her over and over again. Maybe it was just a lack of power? Or maybe she should start a new figure: something simpler, like a snake.

Celia evoked a chair and grumpily threw herself into it. She didn't have time to carve a new figurine; she'd be up half the night polishing it, and then there wouldn't be enough time to practice casting before the sun came up and Isobel would want to start the ritual. It was definitely a power problem; raising enough energy for high-level spells had long been the thing holding Celia back in her studies, and this was no exception. But then a thought occurred to her: once, in a fit of frustration, Isobel had shown her how to use sexual activity to tap into large amounts of power all at once. Celia blushed at the memory of that lesson, but figured it was worth trying. After all, no one else was going to come down here except maybe her teacher, and what would she have to complain about?

Celia leaned back and opened her legs slightly, the magical chair accommodating her new position. A snap of her fingers made her clothes disappear and reappear in a neat pile, and with wave of her other hand the fire pit roared a little stronger. Warmth spread through her body as she slipped a finger down between her legs and lightly played at the folds. The leftover magical energy on her hands gave her an extra tingle as she dipped her finger inside and ran her other hand lightly over her nipples.

The magical energy in her body began to mount as Celia played with herself more earnestly. One finger inside turned to two, then three; the hand that teased and flicked began to grasp and pinch. Her head fell back as her hips bucked forward, cushioned and held by the magic recliner of her own devising. A faint blue glow surrounded her body, and the crackling sound of the building energy became palpable. Eyes shut tightly and fingers working in a blur, she tossed her head from side to side as her mouth fell open. Unconsciously, she began to mumble the words she had been studying. Magic symbols formed in her mind and quickly blurred as bolts of pleasure flew through her body. Celia masturbated furiously in a haze of mystic and sexual energy, feeling her orgasm building.

Her legs went rigid as she thrust her fingers into herself one final time. Brightly glowing symbols manifested themselves in her vision and she came hard, a flash of blue light appearing all around her as she screamed out the final syllable of the incantation.

A smile fixed on her lips, Celia's eyes fluttered open and she relaxed into the magical couch. She blinked a few times, bringing the world back into focus -- and there was the bird statue, slowly flying in a circle around the desk. "I did it!" she yelled, partially in disbelief. She sprang up out of the chair, almost losing her balance on shaky legs, and staggered over to the desk. Sure enough, the piece of stone had taken on life and was gliding around.

Is it... singing? she thought, although it was hard to tell with the ringing in her ears. That sound... is like stone rubbing on stone. I wonder if the wings are making that noise? Wait, that's not coming from the bird, it's--

A warm, smooth hand fell on each of Celia's shoulders. She spun around, leaning back against the desk, and looked up into the golem's once-dark eye sockets, now glowing with a sparkling blue light. Though the statue had been impressive before, Celia found her breath taken away by the animated creature before her. Huge muscles that Celia herself had carved rippled underneath its marbled skin. The softness of the material was reflected in the lines of the creature's body, and as her eyes drifted down its torso towards its waist, her mouth opened slightly and she gasped.

There, just below her eye level, hung an immense, and very erect, stone phallus. Suddenly, the golems' runes made sense to Celia, and so did the idea of offering this trio as a "gift" to the Queen.

But where was the harm in giving them a test run first?

Celia reached out with her hand and wrapped it around the golem's stone cock. There was a warmth that she had not felt earlier, but the rock-solid weight and smoothness was still evident. The golem's expression, carved in stone as it was, remained fixed, its blue eyes crackling with energy but making no move as Celia slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft. Curious, and more than a little turned on, she bent over and brought her mouth to the tip of the golem's penis, feeling the texture of the stone with her lips and playing out her tongue to flick across the tip and underside. The golem slid smoothly into her mouth, its shaft spreading her lips open but never feeling too large or too wide.

The sensation amazed Celia as she swallowed more and more of the creature. The head of its shaft poked at the entrance to her throat, and without even thinking she pressed further, taking it deep into her mouth and easily accommodating its size. Already wet from having collected all that energy by herself earlier, Celia was surprised to feel herself quickly building up to another orgasm. In fact, she could feel something smooth and wet gliding over her sex, but as she reached down with a hand she found nothing there. As she pulled the golem's cock out of her throat, her tongue ran along the underside of the shaft and Celia felt a spark as if another tongue had similarly slid over her clitoris.

Tentatively, she took the golem back in, groaning as she felt her pussy slowly filled in return. Sinking down, she marveled at the simultaneous feeling of the hot stone slipping deep into her throat and her phantom lover's hips resting up against her own. Celia took a breath and began to work back and forth on the golem's cock, soaking it with her saliva and wrapping an arm around its waist for support. Flashes of light exploded behind her eyes as she sped up, overwhelmed by the feeling of her mouth and her cunt being stuffed at the same time, pleasantly stretched and perfectly full. Taking the smooth stone cock in her mouth even deeper, she began to fuck her own throat with the creature, silencing her moans and frantically racing towards her peak.

Just when she thought she wouldn't be able to keep up the pace any longer, the stone in her mouth pulsed, and the incorporeal cock fucking her twitched in tandem. A blast of hot liquid shot out of both cocks, coursing down into her belly and seeming to splash against the back of her cunt at the same time. Celia's eyes flew open and she tried in vain to scream against the cock in her throat as her pussy clamped down and an enormous orgasm ripped through her body. Each burst of thick, molten liquid seemed to trigger another shock, setting off another explosion in her head.

Finally, the golem's cock stopped spurting and slid out of her throat. Gasping for breath, her legs went out from under her, but instead of falling, she felt a heavy stone arm wrap around her waist and catch her. The golem in front of her placed its hands under her shoulders, and together the two golems lifted her up effortlessly. Celia, still feeling the aftershocks of an intense orgasm rattling through her nervous system, was in no shape to fight them as they carried her over towards the magic circle, where the third golem had arranged himself on the floor, erection upright and prepared to fulfill the purpose it had been carved for.

They lowered her gently, setting her down on her hands and knees atop their third sibling. The stone was warm, whether from the fire or from the magical energy coursing through it, and it felt softer than stone should feel. Truly, the sensation was more like kneeling on a cushion than a stone statue with an impossibly hard cock resting against its belly.

Staring down into the golem's eyes, Celia pressed her hips down, sliding along the stone phallus, surprising herself with how ready she was for more. She reached down with one hand to seat the head between her folds and then slowly pushed back, savoring the feeling of being stretched just right until it bottomed out inside her. Celia ground against the golem, rocking back and forth on its cock and rubbing her clit against the warm stone.

A deep groan escaped her throat as she leaned back, basking in pleasure. Instead of holding herself upright, though, she found another golem behind her, catching her in its arms and wrapping them around her torso. The sensation of being enveloped, held safely and firmly while she slowly bounced up and down on the cock buried inside her, brought another orgasm rising steadily from deep within.

Celia's groans changed to screams as she fucked the golem beneath her. Her thighs started to tire, and as she relaxed back into the other golem's grip, she felt it take over her motions, finding just the right pace to continue building towards her climax. Its hands covered her breasts, squeezing lightly and flicking her nipples the way she often did to herself. As her arousal built to a peak, she felt the golem slowing her down, dragging her back and forth in such a way to hold her agonizingly close but not quite allow her to fall over the edge. Celia screamed at the golem and grabbed at its hands, the frustration redoubling her passion and catapulting her even higher, until the cock inside her began to expand, pressing out against her in all directions and finally bursting in orgasm, setting off Celia's as well. The golem's orgasm felt like a flood, hot and heavy and coating her cunt, while Celia screamed and shook in the other's tight embrace.

The cock inside her didn't so much go soft as it did relax, still filling her up but not stuffing her quite so much. As Celia came down from her orgasm, she went limp in the arms of the golem behind her, and as it lowered her forward, she felt its cock nestled between her cheeks. She got her hands under her, pressing down against the golem's pectoral muscles, and before she could catch her breath, she felt the head of a second phallus poking at her rear entrance. High on endorphins and drunk on orgasms and magical energy, Celia reached behind her and grabbed the golem's hips, pulling it forward and feeling the head slip past her asshole with hardly an ounce of resistance.

"Yesss," she moaned as the thinner cock slid into her ass, rubbing against the one in her cunt with a delicious friction unlike anything she'd felt before. Neither golem moved while Celia pressed back against them, filling herself as deeply as possible. Still she waited, anticipating the overwhelming sensation of being double-fucked, feeling the two cocks inside her twitch and pulse with a heartbeat that matched rhythm with her own.

A wicked thought occurred to her. She looked up and found the third golem standing perfectly at attention in front of her, and she reached out to grab its hard cock and pull it towards her mouth. More often than not, Celia liked to get off from being penetrated, whether by a cock or her own fingers. But on the rare occasions that she chased a series of orgasms, she came the hardest from a wet tongue on her clit. Flicking out her tongue to lick the hard stone, she got exactly the response she was hoping for, as a phantom tongue dragged itself across her clit in tandem with hers.

She took her time, bathing the golem's cock with her mouth. Every stroke, every kiss, every suck was reflected back on her clit, sparking her arousal higher and higher while the twin cocks inside her pressed deliciously against each other. Celia clenched down as she took a deep breath and slowly descended on the cock in front of her, once again feeling the hard stone slip easily into her throat, completely stuffed full of golem cock. She reached for the base of the golem's shaft with her tongue, rapidly sliding back and forth. Her hips began to move of their own accord and she fucked all three cocks with tiny, short thrusts, driving herself towards another orgasm.

It came upon her all at once and much faster than she'd intended. She fellated herself through the golem's cock, hitting all the right spots in ways that only she could know about herself. Her muscles tensed, clenching down around the cocks filling her and feeling them swell in response. Somewhere in the recesses of her brain, a variation on the animation spell appeared to her, and the knowledge that she'd be able to repeat this feat whenever she wanted pushed her over the edge.

Her orgasm started deep in her chest, quickly spreading out in a wave of intense heat and passion, making her hands tingle and the hair on her arms stand on end. The hard stone cocks filling her from all angles prevented her from releasing all that energy, forcing it to reverberate back on itself. She came with a soundless scream, sparks flying behind her eyes, every muscle in her body taut with ecstasy. At her absolute peak, when all conscious thought had flown from her and the only sensation left was that of a raw, exposed nerve pulsing with erotic energy, Celia felt herself enveloped on all sides. A hand grabbed her hair at the back of her scalp, pulling her off the cock in her throat. More hands wrapped around her chest, squeezing her breasts. A third pair gripped her hips, lifting her off the cocks penetrating her from below.

Already stimulated long past what she'd thought possible to endure, Celia lost control as the golems seized it from her, turning a golem-assisted masturbation session into a brutal triple-team gangbang. The golem she'd been teasing with her tongue fucked her throat, holding her head in place by the hair. The one in her ass slid back and slammed into her, forcing her open and letting her feel every ridge and vein carved into its cock. The golem in her cunt controlled the pace, pushing her back to meet the vicious thrusts of the one behind her and growing thicker and thicker inside her.

cjeffries
cjeffries
112 Followers
12