The Golems - Director's Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cjeffries
cjeffries
109 Followers

Celia came again and again like waves perpetually crashing over a beach. Unable to tell the difference between one and the next, unable to catch her breath or scream in pleasure, her body shuddered and shook while the golems used her like a doll and she silently endured the onslaught of orgasmic pleasure.

The two golems fucking her began to relent, but then the fist in her hair tightened and she felt herself pulled forward until her nose pressed against the third golem's groin. It thrust further down her throat than she thought possible, its cock shuddering against her tongue. Celia closed her eyes and began to swallow, feeling her throat constrict around the head of the golem's cock, milking the molten-hot cum from its length. Even before she'd sucked the last drop from it, the golem behind her began to pick up speed again, withdrawing almost its entire length and slamming back into her hard enough to bruise. The head of its cock pressed against her sphincter from within, but she clenched so tightly around its shaft that it was unable to pull it out completely. Its cock swelled in girth as it rutted against her, splitting her open and plunging deep into her core. Finally, the golem beneath her also began to pick up its pace, rubbing its cock against the one in her ass in perfect time until it grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly down against it. The golem behind her slammed into her a final time, pressing against her sore buttocks and holding still, drawing out the erotic agony in a frozen moment of time, until at last both golems burst inside her simultaneously, coating her insides with their seed.

Overflowing with the golem's orgasmic energy and unable to keep control of her own, Celia exploded. Lightning bolts crackled and shot through the air as blue light filled the workshop, lifting the foursome off the ground and strewing chaos across the lab. The fire in the pit roared and spilled over the edges, sending blazing embers across the floor. Celia's spellbook went flying as the heavy wooden table fell over. The terrarium fell to the ground, shattering into a million tiny shards of glass.

Celia landed on her back, woozy and disoriented, but somehow disentangled from the golems. Every ounce of energy had drained out of her and she found herself barely able to lift her arms, much less get to her feet or try to stand. The workshop air was hazy, as if she'd left a kettle of water boiling over for too long. But her senses came alive again as the most delightful smell drifted over her. It was intoxicating, like the scent of the sweetest flower or the perfume of an extremely handsome courtier. Despite the exhausting and overwhelming round of fucking she'd just endured, Celia felt her arousal starting to rise, and her cunt pulsed in anticipation.

Just as she raised her head to see where the perfume was coming from, the door to the chamber flew open, slamming against the wall. Isobel barreled in, a strip of black fabric wrapped tightly around her face and a stream of ancient, unknowable words flying from her mouth. Celia was sucked into a bubble with an audible popping sound and she gasped, taking a full breath of clean air for the first time in what felt like hours. Her senses cleared immediately, and the scale of the carnage that had been enacted that evening suddenly became apparent.

The room was a disaster; every horizontal surface had been turned in a different direction, and magical paraphernalia was strewn randomly about. The fire had been extinguished, although a few burning embers still sat here and there. The terrarium was in ruins, a dome of red energy sitting over it. Celia could see the yellow, pollen-soaked air inside, as well as the vines that crept over the glass shards looking for a way out. Wisps of pollen floated through the rest of the workshop, drawn towards the chimney over the firepit. Isobel was in a bubble similar to Celia's, floating over the ground with a stern expression on her face, having removed her scarf. The one piece of order that seemed to have naturally come out of the whole affair was the half-circle of stone golems, standing at attention with their stoic expressions, their eyes ablaze, and their skin glistening wet.

Celia slowly turned to her teacher, embarrassed. "I, uh, can explain--"

"I suppose a word of congratulations is in order," Isobel interrupted.

"C... congratulations?"

"Not only did you manage to learn the animation spell well enough to perform it on your own, you also managed to gather enough energy to do it without my assistance. May I inquire as to how you did it?"

Celia looked around the room, directing her bubble to float over to where she'd been practicing. The tiny stone bird that she'd originally been trying to animate had been thrown across the room and embedded in the stone wall by the force of the blast. Reaching out with a telekinetic gesture, she extracted the bird from the wall, at which point it went back to its task of flying in a small circle.

"Practice makes perfect?" she said sheepishly.

"If this is your idea of 'perfect', you may not be as ready for your examination as I'd hoped," said Isobel. "And I somehow doubt that 'practice' is sufficient to explain a sudden burst of energy of that magnitude."

Celia blushed hard, suddenly remembering that she was both stark naked and recently extremely well-fucked. "You may have taught me a few tricks along the way that I was, er, experimenting with." Her eyes flicked over towards the golems. "It worked."

Celia could see the gears turning in Isobel's head as she connected the dots, but the stern expression never left her face.

"Uh, Sister... at the risk of being provocative, you don't seem as upset with all of this as I might have imagined."

Isobel sighed in response. "This is hardly the first time that this workshop has been overturned by an explosion of erotic energy caused by an accidental orgy of animated creatures, Celia. If anything, you've saved me from needing to perform the animation ritual myself. But this also means I have some paperwork to fill out."

"Paperwork?" Celia winced. "For the damage?"

"No, to change your concentration from Runic Magic to Erotic. I'm going to have to find you an entirely different examination committee on very short notice. And you're going to rebuild that terrarium for me while I do it."

cjeffries
cjeffries
109 Followers
12