The Golf Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what is your outfit like?" he asked excitedly.

"It's really very nice, an expensive dress, he also bought me matching shoes as well"

"Can I see it?"

"OK but I don't want to wear it until Saturday, so you can just look at it OK"

Carl nodded eagerly, even he was starting to feel excited about his wife going on a date with their neighbour, the reality of the situation was not hitting home yet.

Kay unzipped the dress bag and slid the gown from its sheath, Carl's eyes widened as he saw the deep blue dress she held up in front of him. He could see it had a low back and equally revealing front, a slit on one side too, he touched the sheer material.

"Kay you will look gorgeous in this, mind you it is very sheer, be like wearing nothing at all"

"What's in the other bags?"

"Oh just the shoes he got me to match, there is another outfit as well, he bought two, he thought I may want to wear them both at some point too"

Carl could see another bag, he pointed at it "what's in that one?"

Kay blushed, she tried to think of an answer that made sense.

"Well the woman at the store said it was best to have new lingerie to wear with such an outfit so I thought why not, it does go with the dresses and feels great on too"

"Can I see you in them?"

"No, they are for Saturday, maybe after"

A little disappointed but nonetheless very aroused Carl started to rub his bulge.

"There will be none of that either, I have just been shaved so I don't want to get sore"

That night in bed Carl laid awake waiting for her to come to bed so he started to rub his cock, he was so hard thinking of Kay on her date, in a few short minutes he had cum all over his stomach, long spurts of spunk strung across his chest, he had never cum so hard before.

Friday afternoon and the doorbell rang, Kay had been busy round the house so as she went to the door she saw the unmistakeable form of Peter through the glass, she felt herself get excited as she opened the door.

Peter stepped inside and in an instant had planted a kiss on Kay's unsuspecting lips again catching her unawares she almost fell backwards, his strong arm wrapped round her waist supporting her now. The kiss was again brief but long enough for her to realise it wasn't just a peck, this time his mouth was slightly open his hands resting on her hips.

Peter guided Kay into the lounge, she was still a little shaken, blushing too.

He looked at her "sorry about that I was so pleased to see you I couldn't help myself, anyway it is only a kiss between friends so no harm done I hope".

"You just took me by surprise is all, I don't know what Carl would have made of it if he had been here"

"So if you were expecting me to kiss you it would be alright?, then next time I better do it again, anyway Carl knows we are friends after all he is OK with us going out tomorrow night" he laughed defusing the tension in her.

Kay offered Peter a drink which he accepted as they sat in the lounge sipping tea he smiled at her.

"Are you and Carl OK about tomorrow evening? It could be a late one "

"Yes of course after all you have gone to a lot of trouble now, anyway I am rather looking forward to going out and especially wearing that outfit, it did look and feel great when I tried it on the other day"

"Yes you looked gorgeous, I can't wait till people see us together they will inevitably think we are a couple you know"

"I think trying to explain things may make matters worse so best to say as little as possible maybe" she reasoned.

"Yes, good girl, that would be best, just go with the flow".

He patted her knee, gently squeezing her to maintain the physical contact between them.

Kay felt the pressure, strangely she expected it and did not flinch or move away, Peter noticed the subtle shift and smiled at her, inwardly pleased with the way things were moving.

Peter stood to leave, Kay showed him to the door, as she opened it he turned and kissed her gently again full on the lips, this time more pressure and movement of his lips, Kay found herself involuntarily responding however briefly as he parted his lips a little before breaking the kiss off.

"Be ready for 7 tomorrow hun, will be a fun night, how do you feel about staying over at the hotel if it gets really late?"

"Er well not sure, I suppose it would make sense, I will tell Carl anyway so he doesn't worry"

"Excellent I will make the arrangements"

Kay closed the door, her head spinning at how she reacted what was more perturbing was that since she had been completely shaved she had been so easily aroused for some reason and now her pussy was definitely moist in her panties again.

As Peter started the engine to his car, the smile on his face was broad and the bulge in his trousers straining as he thought of a night with the woman he had just left, even better that her husband had given permission for him to escort her. The sensation of her lips on his filled his mind as he drove into his own driveway and parked.

Carl came home from work excited at the idea of his wife going on a date, he was far keener than Kay previously but he detected a shift in her attitude in the past couple of days, she was looking on it more seriously and preparing in more detail than he had thought before. The way she had not allowed him to see her new lingerie and even her wearing it was making him more frustrated, he found himself wanking at every opportunity thinking about how his lovely wife was going to be with another man tomorrow on a date.

Kay mentioned in passing that it may be a late night finish and that Peter had suggested booking a room at the hotel just in case.

Carl's cock stirred. "What did you tell him?"

"Told him it made sense especially if it's late"

"Do you think anything will happen?"

She blushed her moistness returning as she recalled the kiss from earlier.

"It is obvious he fancies you"

"No, nothing will happen, Peter has been a real gentleman at all times. Yes I know he has been really helpful and friendly, but are you sure about this? Nothing will probably happen anyway" She added although a part of her not believing that.

His cock rock hard now as his mind filled with images of the older man seducing his wife.

"Yes of course I am sure you will have a fun evening, I have to work anyway as you know".

They both fell asleep with similar visions filling their heads Carl as a voyeur watching his wife fucking while Kay was imagining being seduced slowly erotically. As Carl lay slowly wanking his cock Kay was slowly building to her own climax, her freshly shaved pussy so sensitive, she tried to stifle her moans as she came. Carl followed very quickly both lay thinking about the step they were taking. So much unsaid but each knowing the other knew they had reached a critical point and both decided to go ahead.

Saturday morning and Carl was up early preparing to leave at lunchtime for work, he was excited and aroused yet nervous at the same time. As he loaded his car with his equipment he felt a stirring in his trousers, his cock was semi hard almost constantly now. He went back into the house and saw Kay wrapped in her housecoat, he could see her curves outlined in the silk, her nipples clearly erect, her face was slightly flushed, he could see she was as excited as he was. They looked at each other but avoided the obvious question, fantasy was one thing but what would this evening bring?

The urge to masturbate was so overwhelming that he went into the bathroom and freed his aching cock, as it sprang free, his hand wrapped round the hot member, he was soon pumping his cock imagining Kay taking a big cock in her pussy and moaning as another man made her orgasm. All too soon his cock erupted, jets of spunk shooting over his fist as his cock pulsed and emptied. Cleaning up after he felt strangely relaxed, no pent up feelings almost calm as he got ready to go to work.

An hour later Carl kissed her goodbye, again it was what was not said that filled their minds, she could feel his excitement as much as he could see hers.

"See you tomorrow evening if all goes well" he waved as he drove off.

It was almost 3pm, she poured herself a glass of wine and sipped it as she thought about the evening to come, she wondered if anything at all would happen, after all Peter seemed a real gentleman. Then she thought of the dress he had bought for her to wear, and the lingerie and matching shoes too, all beautiful and they did look and make her feel good too. Her thoughts clouding as she relaxed when a vision of Peter naked sprang into her mind, she sat upright quickly, a tingling sensation in her pussy had started again, Anne's words came back to her, she had referred to him as her husband and she hadn't corrected her, what if people at the party thought the same? Better they didn't know she was married to someone else she rationalised, they wouldn't understand.

Any further thoughts she banished from her mind as she took another large gulp of her wine.

At five thirty Kay started to prepare for her date, she bathed and luxuriated in the warm scented water, before drying and moisturising herself completely, the smooth lotion making her feel like a covering of silk had been added to her body, she noticed already that her nipples were hard and erect, a familiar tingle was stirring in her pussy too, the slow build-up of arousal was beginning, she blushed at the thought as she readied her outfit.

Almost an hour had passed as Kay stood before her mirror clad only in her lingerie, the bra with its lace cups appeared a little smaller than she recalled from her visit to the shop, it seemed to support her breasts but not completely cover them, her nipples were definitely partially uncovered, as she moved the lace of the cups seemed to be constantly teasing her, each movement causing a tiny shock through her sensitive nipples. She slipped the suspender belt round her waist, it was a good fit, the straps when attached to her stockings pulled nicely as she walked, again reminding her of how she was dressed. The panties also seemed smaller as she pulled them on she found her pussy was barely covered, as she looked in the mirror sipping her wine she saw a very sexy woman looking back. For the first time in a while she liked everything she saw. She turned and lifted the dress, slowly slipping it on feeling the sheer material caress her body. Her senses somehow heightened as she moved feeling the silky swish of the dress round her legs and the gentle tug of the suspenders only adding to her subtle arousal. She walked across the room, the slit in the side of the gown seemed rather higher on her thigh than she remembered in fact the lace tops of her stockings peeped into view if she took her normal step, she must be careful of that she thought to herself as she took another sip of her drink.

After finally touching up her make-up she was ready, her glass empty now she resisted the temptation to pour another, she wanted to keep a clear head. She was still unsure of what was going to happen, would this be a night where her fantasies, and Carl's became reality or maybe not, she was as confused as she was aroused. There was no doubt that Peter had designs on her but would he carry them out? Or would she? Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

She took a deep breath and opened the door, her face flushed as she stood looking out at Peter, his eyes took in the sight of her, the grin on his face giving away his thoughts, this was really happening she thought to herself. Kay blushed as she felt his eyes roaming all over her taking in every detail, he stepped inside and quickly slipped his arms round her waist pulling her to him, his lips gently planting a kiss on hers.

Peter has moved so swiftly that Kay had no time to evade him as he seemed to engulf her, his lips suddenly covering hers, her eyes wide as testament to her surprise, undeterred he kissed her, his lips pressing harder and slowly prising hers apart before his tongue entered her warm mouth. Involuntarily her arms swung round his neck, he knew then he had her where he wanted her, standing back as he guided her into the lounge he took in her curvaceous rear.

"You look gorgeous, yes indeed gorgeous".

Kay turned to face him as she regained some of her composure, her heart thumping as the realisation that the games she had previously played with Carl were now at a far higher level sank in, here she was dressed to go out and spend an evening with this man with her husband's full knowledge. Who knows what this evening had in store for her.

She felt Peter's eyes all over her as she stood silently looking back at him, she noticed the smile easing from his lips as he took in the sight before him.

"Oh yes Kay you do look beautiful, everyone at the club will be very pleased to make your acquaintance I am sure, now we really have to be getting a move on".

With that he picked up her clutch bag and handed it to her, she took it without a word, she was now in a dreamlike state as she moved through the doorway and out to his waiting car. A liveried chauffeur stood by the car and opened the door for her guiding her inside, Peter followed and slid in the bench seat alongside her.

The car was very warm, the scent of the leather seats filled her nostrils as the car moved silently off, she wondered if any of her neighbours had seen her getting into the car with Peter or noticed how she was dressed. She was quietly impressed with the chauffeur driven car, Peter was definitely pulling all the stops out tonight she thought.

As if reading her mind, Peter placed his hand on hers reassuringly.

"I hope you are looking forward to this evening, I know I am" he said as he squeezed her hand again. Kay wriggled a little in the leather seat as she tried to ease her dress down and it was allowing the tops of her stockings to be exposed, Peter noticed and again stroked her hand easing it away from the slit in her dress.

"You have lovely legs my dear why cover them up, leave them on display so I may admire them".

Peter reached forward and opened a small cabinet, a small bottle of champagne appeared and two glasses, he skilfully opened the bottle and poured for them both, Kay took her glass and sipped. On top of the wine she had earlier the champagne acted to calm her nerves, in a few minutes she had relaxed and sat back to enjoy the ride.

After twenty minutes the car pulled into a long gravel driveway and crept towards the door of a large country house

"My club is rather exclusive" he explained, "Not everyone gets an invite here".

Her eyes took in the large frontage of the building, the door was opened and she was helped from the car by a footman dressed in a smart uniform, Peter took her by the arm and led her through the large double doors into the entrance hall.

Inside the hall was more opulent than the outside, huge paintings adorned the walls, with plaques and shields recognising winners and champions of years gone by, the details of this escaped Kay who was being guided through by her companion. Peter was greeted by several men who shook his hand warmly, all of them cast an approving eye over Kay and her dress. Peter noticed that the champagne had done the trick, the little top up in the car certainly helped, Kay was not so self-conscious, her breasts were filling the front of the dress nicely the dark outer rings of her nipples were occasionally in view too. His cock stirred as he looked at the other members eyeing her up and down. The split in the dress was helping show off her sexy thighs as he had hoped when he mentioned to Anne that the slit needed to be a just a little longer, she had in fact lengthened it by some 4 inches.

They were ushered along a corridor into the banqueting hall where a full dinner was laid out, flunkeys everywhere in different uniforms as befitted their individual jobs. The seating was at round tables for eight people, Kay found that Peter had a table that commanded a good view of the hall, with a dance floor in the centre, music played as they took their seats. She found she was seated next Peter and an old friend of his Andy, he was around the same age as Peter as were everyone on the table it seemed with Kay by far the youngest there. The women she found were of similar ages to their husbands, all were dressed in similar gowns to hers and she noticed that a lot of flesh was on display which for the age group she thought momentarily seemed out of place.

A uniformed waiter arrived and the meal began, dish after dish arrived and between deliveries wine glasses were being kept topped up, Kay found herself sipping at the wine without realising she was getting rather merry.

Peter had introduced her to Andy and left them to chat through the meal, occasionally Andy's hand would drop to his lap and brush the side of her thigh which happened to be the side with the split in her dress. Andy apologised profusely to Kay who laughed it off with good humour and after a while hardly noticed his hand resting on her thigh and gently squeezing her as he told her one of his anecdotes. Peter noticed where his hand was resting and leant over putting his hand on her other thigh, Kay felt her legs being slightly teased apart.

"Easy Andy, we don't want to frighten the young lady off now do we?" with that Andy slowly slid his hand off her thigh.

"Very sorry my dear hope you are not offended?"

"No of course not" she sat there with Peter's hand now rubbing the inside of her thigh over her dress then slowly moving to the inside as he had parted her legs now. He looked at her, she was not protesting or pulling away, and he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

The woman opposite them piped up. "I thought you said she was married Peter".

Peter looked at her "She is" he said and kissed her again which brought a small cheer from the entire table.

At the end of the meal a band started up and a few couples moved onto the floor, Peter stood and guided Kay to the dance floor where he pulled her close and the effect of the wine made her head swim. As she held on to him he had his arms wrapped round her she could feel his bulge pressing against her, in her state she was feeling no pain and rather enjoyed the sensation. For the next half hour or so Kay was whisked round the dance floor by each of the four men from her table, it seemed to be the accepted thing for all the men to take a turn with each of the other women, she wasn't complaining she loved dancing, something her husband wasn't too keen on so she decided to have fun while it lasted. A slow song started up and she found herself in the arms of Andy, his big clumsy hands were fully occupied on her ass and his obvious bulge was pressed firmly against her pussy. When she moved she found the suspenders pulled against her tiny panties which seemed to rub her pussy in a way that was rather arousing, she could feel herself getting rather moist to say the least as Andy manoeuvred her towards the edge of the dance floor his big hand firmly clenching her ass. She looked around and saw a few other women in the same embrace, she saw Peter with his hands filled with a woman's buttocks, she could see her dress had a slit and Peter had slipped his hand inside her dress and was working on bare flesh. It was then that Andy made his move, she felt a brawny hand slide onto her bare thigh above her stockings, his face buried into her neck as he started to kiss and nibble her. The amount of wine she had drunk affected her reactions and it wasn't until he had his hands rubbing her bare ass that she managed to pull away.

She looked at him, not sure if she was angry or excited, Andy saw the confusion and moved towards her.

"Andy, thank you for taking care of my date, I will take over from here." Peter moved between the two and swept her away in a smooth movement to the music. He looked at Andy and winked. Andy made his way back to the table to find his date waiting, he leant in kissed her deeply and then grabbing her hand moved towards the exit of the ballroom. He was headed to the suite the men have booked for the "after party party".