The Golf Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter danced her round and round only stopping to replenish her drink which she gulped down to slate her thirst. Of course that didn't work it just got her more relaxed and loosened up. The ball carried on and became steadily more raucous with lots of kissing and fondling of the women who all seemed more than eager for that to go on. Kay looked around and it seemed as if some of the women had their breasts bared. Peter saw her looking and smiled looking down at her breasts. They stopped at their table and as Kay took another drink Peter reached for the front of her gown and tugged gently but firmly and the area of the dress covering her bust came away in one piece! She just looked down seeing her breasts on show supported by the special shelf bra she was wearing! Looking at Peter she saw him smiling and he pulled her close and danced off again this time slowly, her mind in a spin as how this had happened. She followed his lead as she tried to understand what was going on.

"You like the dress love?"

"I ... well yes of course but I... "She stuttered. " The front is gone! My breasts are showing!"

"Yes they are and they are gorgeous too, all the other men obviously love them by the looks they are giving you ha ha and some of the women too!"

As they danced her nipples rubbed against Peter's tuxedo causing tremors to run through her adding to her excitement and confusion. Although embarrassed at first she very quickly realised all the other women were dressed the same and there were bare breasts everywhere. Slowly with the addition of another drink she seemed to get a little more comfortable with her breasts being on display, added to the fact that everyone else seemed to act normally.

When Peter led her back to the table there another couple missing so they gathered closer on one side of the table as they chatted. Kay watched the other women completely oblivious that they were all bare breasted. Instead of being shocked, the initial surprise fading as her wine intake increased. She felt herself relaxing even though her body was responding to the looks from the crowd. The men were openly staring at her and her nipples refused to retreat they stood proud. She could not stop herself comparing her breasts with the others and was pleased that in her mind hers were by far the nicest on show.

Peter was sitting with his arm round her shoulders as the group chatted Kay was leaning into him as she relaxed. She had not thought of her hubby all evening, the whirlwind of excitement had rinsed him from her conscious. Peter's fingers were toying idly with her left nipple, just gently touching every few moments, he felt her react after each touch but she didn't pull away. He kept this up until he heard a small sigh escape her lips.

"Are you alright Kay?" he asked.

"Oh yes Peter this is all so lovely". She smiled as his fingers dragged across her sensitive nipple again. This time he saw the reaction in her eyes. His fingers gently pinched her nipple as he leant down and kissed her gently, her lips very soft as he pressed a little more forcefully. Kay responded and parted her lips to accept his tongue which he duly gave her. There happened a key moment in her slide downwards as she was lip locked as the rest of the table looked on seeing her decent with the old lothario.

They broke their kiss and Kay looked round the table at the smiling faces all looking at her, she blushed but before she could get embarrassed Peter took her hand and said to them all.

"OK let's get up to my suite for a nightcap or two."

The group excitedly swarmed towards the exit towards the waiting lifts and headed to the penthouse suites on the third floor of the club. There were five suites on the floor the best the club offered and only used by a small group of the inner circle.

As the crowd poured out of the lifts amidst a cacophony of giggles and raucous laughter interspersed with a lot of familiar groping of the women's breasts Kay was shepherded along by Peter. Her mind in a whirl trying to take in her surroundings as suddenly she was in a large room, like a hotel suite, there was a bar set up and a bowl of punch already and waiting for them.

In a matter of seconds drinks were being passed round and Kay found herself carried along by the crowd and was soon getting a refill. The music was playing and several of the couples were moving to it albeit slowly. Peter called for everyone's attention so they all looked his way as he stood with his arm wrapped around Kay's waist.

"OK let's show our newest member a couple of the games we like to play to break the ice".

Andy had reappeared with his date and moved closer to Kay.

"You will love this Kay believe me." He handed a small package to Peter who fished out some masks and handed them to the women, they were pink blindfolds, and there were also some black ones for the men too.

Kay looked at the couples who all seemed more than a little merry already but all seemed up for the fun ahead that Peter had lined up. Amid a lot of giggling the women put their masks on and stood next to each other.

"OK guys you know how it works you go down the line kissing each woman in turn, no touching as usual".

The giggles from the women triggered a reaction in Kay that had her nipples swelling up hard. The men one at a time started along the line and kissed each woman lightly on the lips. That is until they got to Kay where she received a full on kiss from each of the men as she could hear the giggles of the other women. After five kisses she was breathing a little heavily.

"Second round guys."

The men all murmured as they again started down the line amidst some giggling and soft moans. Again when it was Kay's turn she got the full on kiss as well as each man rubbed and pinched her nipples as they did so.

There were appreciative noises from the men as they finished this round but Kay could not make out much of what was said.

"Round three!"

This time there less noise just few sighs and soft moans. In her place at the end of the line Kay was getting more aroused by the waiting until her turn. This time she had a light kiss on the lips and then it stopped. She felt disappointed at how fast her kiss was. Then the warm sensation of a mouth covering her nipples one after the other was sooo good. She moaned and heard the women all giggle. The five times this happened really got her relaxed and really aroused. She was panting and could feel her new underwear getting wet.

"Round four!"

The women were all guided into a kneeling position which given the amount of drinks they all had was done with a lot of giggling, it was a bit disorientating for Kay. She waited listening to the giggles and hardly containing herself as things quietened down before she heard rustling along the line again. Then hands behind her were undoing the back of her dress, in seconds it was loosened before being removed! Surprised she realised she was in her lingerie only now.

The shuffling of feet getting closer, her ears her only sense in the dark. She felt hands on her head then something poking her lips, by instinct she opened her mouth and the object was in her mouth in a flash. The hands held her head firmly as she realised it was a cock in her mouth as it started to saw in and out. It lasted ten seconds and then pulled out. Kay breathed heavily trying to catch her breath her mind still trying to grasp what was happening. In reality she knew what was going on just not how she had got in this position, her slightly inebriated state along with the arousal of the evening so far wanted more. More shuffling before hands on her head again and the same thing again. A cock in her mouth for ten seconds then it stopped. This repeated three more times, she was guessing that all the men has taken a turn in each mouth.

More shuffling and noises behind her now as she was guided forward onto her hands and knees. In this position she felt more exposed somehow, the giggling started again then a moan along the line.

A few seconds later another moan, then twice more before she felt hands on her hips and then her tiny briefs were pulled aside before a thick cock was placed between her very wet pussy lips. She expected to feel it enter her but it didn't move it just lodged between her lips. She could feel the size of the head and feel the heat as she remained stock still. There was silence in the room, Kay could hear her heart pounding as the urge to push back grew within her. The seconds ticked by she felt a hand pull at her mask and pull it off, her eyes blinking at the light as she peered around. She saw the other couples all in front of her watching her face as she looked from face to face. Then as if by magic she felt herself push back onto what she knew to be Peter's cock. There was a moan from behind her which she joined in with as she was finally coupled with her older suitor.

The thick cock slid slowly in and out, fucking her she could feel its thickness much bigger than her hubby as it stretched her and probed deeper inside her vagina too. The other women all giggled and cheered as she was fucked in front of them, welcoming her to their little club of sluts.

Kay pushed back onto the thick cock that was invading her vagina, trying to engulf it and keep it inside as the thick member slide unstoppably to its deepest depths. Each thrust by her lover and her meeting with the ecstasy of full penetration giving maximum pleasure to each. After the big reveal the other couples joined their own partners and so the orgy began.

The action went on for some time, fuelled by alcohol, a variety of drugs and Viagra too. Kay had all the variety she had ever dreamed of in the space of the next few hours as she was taken in several positions by Peter at first. Thereafter, it was a free for all with all of the men taking a turn with her.

At 4.00am she was laid on a large bed with Peter naked alongside her, she felt the elation of the experience and a deep satisfaction inside her as Peter held her close to him as they dozed.

It was after 8am when she stirred on the large bed, her eyes slowly taking in her surroundings before she felt movement beside her and saw Peter looking at her.

"Morning sleepy head, how do you feel this morning?"

"Oh, not sure yet. Oh my head is pounding, I must have had too much to drink last night."

"Yes, I think we all overdid it some sweetie. I hope you had fun?" He looked into her eyes looking for any signs of regret or concern.

"Well yes I am sure I did have fun, I know I have never had a night like it Peter. It is the sort of thing I have fantasised about but never dreamt I would experience. I hope my hubby will be able to forgive me."

"Let's not worry about that too much at the moment, I am sure he will be better off not knowing all the details just enough to let him understand you had a nice time I would suggest for the time being."

"I ordered coffee to the room this morning so let's go get some before we decide what we are doing this morning."

Kay slipped out of the bed, grabbed a robe and headed for the shower. She stood under the warm jets of water, he mind trying to recall all the events of last night. She replayed the dinner and the dancing over in her mind as she slowly soaped herself fully enjoying the way her skin was tingling and felt so alive this morning after what was a night filled with her infidelity. Strangely she did not feel the remorse she thought she ought to about her actions with Peter and the group last night. In fact she felt vibrant and alive and something else, she knew she wanted more.

After almost 10 minutes under the hot water, she stepped from the shower and dried herself and wrapped her hair in a towel before joining Peter for coffee.

"Are you OK?" He asked concerned.

Kay leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

"Oh yes Peter, I am fine this morning, very fine indeed."