The Good Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the kitchen, relieved that it only needed a quick mobbing here and there, with some plates needing a wash. She finished up, then walked to the corner of the living room to take a wide-scale view of her work. This is pretty good, not too bad for Lizzy. She smirked. The before and after picture were incomparable. She tried not to think of the disappointment that while she cleaned up, Ally hadn't checked up on her once. She was hopping that she'd come out once or twice, and...maybe, give her pointers or something, or just...an affirming remark, like: good work, keep it up. But she didn't bemoan on Ally neglecting her that much. She knew that even if her mind gushed at the idea, there was no knowing how it would feel if Ally did do all of that.

She looked at the corridor, feeling her next task taunting her from a distance. Was she really going to clean the girl's bathroom? She looked to the kitchen, seeing an opportunity to delay the demeaning task, and get an excuse to go check on Ally.

She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She got out some milk, some eggs, and everything else necessary for making a crepe. She started making it, trying not to think of how all of this was making her feel like a mom. She poured a glass of milk then walked to Ally's room. She stood there for a second, with her hands full with a glass of milk and a plate of crepes. She took a deep breath, then kicked the door lightly a couple of times.

"...Come in." Ally shouted from inside.

She pushed the handle down with her elbow then pushed the door open.

She blushed with pride at Ally's shocked eyes and widening smile. Ally was sitting Indian style on her bed with a text book in her lap, her slippers by her bed. "What did you do." Ally said with a high-pitched snicker.

"Made you...a snack." Liz smiled politely and walked into the room. She looked at Ally, not knowing where to put them.

"Give me." Ally reached her hands, the confused smile still on her face. She put the plate down on the bed and held the milk in her hand. "Crepe and milk, what am I ten," she said.

"Sorry." Liz looked disappointed. "I...I didn't know what you liked."

Ally looked more surprised. "Geez, I'm joking. These are fine," She cut out a piece of crepe with her fork and took a bite. "Emm. These are good." she said through a mouthful. "Good job."

"Thank you." Liz blushed, taking the liberty to sit on the bed beside her.

Liz tried not to fidget as she sat there, her hands in her lap like a shy little girl, while Ally ate a couple more bites and drank some of her milk, all the while looking at Liz with her studying eyes. While she was being examined, Liz couldn't help but marvel at the beauty beside her, as this was the closest they had ever been to each other. How did she look so vibrant, with her bland gray pajama pants and t-shirt?

Ally raised an eyebrow, probably sensing that the Dean was looking at her weirdly, before she said, "Well, since you're here, you can start on my room."

She didn't know if it was a joke, a tease, or an order, and she didn't care. She nodded then got up. The room was no tidier than the rest the house. Liz ignored the surprised smile Ally's face held at seeing her get up at command, and got to work. She gave it a quick scan. Clothes were everywhere, books where everywhere, more on her table there were more dirty carton and glass coffee cups, flip-flops and shoes and socks were everywhere. She looked at the laundry basket in the open wall-closet, it was practically stacked, with some leggings hanging out of it. The leggings made Liz imagine Ally in leggings, a picture she would very like to see but couldn't think of now as Ally was watching her with hawk eyes.

She started picking up the clothes from the ground, and piling them up on top of the already stuffed basket. Walking up to every item of cloth then stooping repeatedly to pick it up proved tiring, so she sunk to her knees. The room wasn't that big, so she started crawling, now from one sock to another, gathering them between her arm and her chest. Consequently, she was hit with the unsavory smell of Ally's sweat. While she crawled around, she thought if this was how a mother would spoil her daughter. Did they spend their day slaving away like that, picking after their teenage daughters while they sat above them on the bed? She made sure not to look in Ally's direction while she thought about it. Whatever the look she was giving her while she crawled around after her socks, Liz didn't want to see it. And she ought to stop comparing the girl to a daughter; it made the situation, if possible, even creepier.

While picking up a blue sock near the bed, Liz took a random look up, and her eyes froze upon noticing Ally's eyes transfixed on her, her mouth still chewing on her crepe. Her eyes had a sense of...finality in them, as if to adjust to a new reality. Liz just froze in her spot, looking up at the girl towering above her. It felt right to look at her from such a position, it made her sharp features and blue eyes even more glorious, if possible, even more commanding.

She felt like she was asking her. "Why are you doing this. What's in it for you." The girl wasn't stupid. She knew Liz wasn't that nice. She had to be milking her brain, wondering about what outrages reason the Dean of her university might have, to be crawling in her bedroom collecting her dirty socks. Her sigh and the widening of her eyes suggested that she was too tired to think about it anymore. She gave up. Liz saw her give her a final look, before Ally rolled her eyes and got back to her crepe. Liz looked down, feeling a bit of shame, however not knowing why exactly, before she gathered the rest of the socks and shoved them in the basket, the combined smell of dirty clothes and the warmth of them against her arm made her hot, like she was being assaulted with all the fragrances of her adored. She finished tidying up the basket quickly then got away from it, feeling unsafe to stay near it.

"Take this one too." She heard Ally say from behind her.

She looked back. Ally didn't look at her, she wasn't offering her anything in her hand. She was about to ask her what she was talking about when she noticed her white-socked-foot was dangling over the bed, stretched in her direction.

She didn't expect the first order to be this blunt, this rude. She wasn't even looking at her. She just offered her foot like a spoiled little brat and expected her to take off her sock for her, like she was some kind of servant that would crawl around her room picking her dirty socks for her. Fuck.

Like she'd expected, an order from Ally felt humiliating, and yet so damn good. She so much wanted to tell her "Fuck off." and "Yes Ma'am" at the same time.

Should she comply, to this rude, smug demand. She sat there on the ground and thought, while eyeing the socked-foot extended towards her. The leg was dangling and the thigh rested on the bed, so only the top of her foot showed. Maybe she should just tell her to piss off.

Liz's shoulders slouched, as she stopped pretending to herself like her decision wasn't already made, especially after Ally gave her foot a slight wiggle to hurry her up. She crawled towards her, then with a gentle movement as if handling a baby, with one hand on her ankle and one under her sole, she lifted the foot up to her eye level. Ally gave a faint giggle, that made Liz's shivering heart feel weaker. There was nothing like a girl almost half your age ordering you to do something then mocking you for doing it. Liz eyes stared at the sole of the girl's socked foot. It looked dirty, its white fabric stained with spots of dark, sweat spots. Not thinking, she took a deep breath, that filled her nostrils with a tormenting stench. Wanting to get this over with, as it was hurting her as much as it excited her, she slipped her fingers between Ally's ankle and her dirty sock, and pulled off. She paused, holding the sock in her hand and looking up at Ally, waiting for the princess to present the other foot from under her ass; she never did. Ally put her plate aside on the bed and sipped on the last of her milk and looked at her, with no expression.

"Ally," she said.

"What." Ally narrowed her eyes. "OH." She looked up and smiled, obviously acting as she'd just remembered.

Wasn't I humiliating myself enough for you?

Ally lifted herself slightly and allowed her other foot to escape from under her, then presented it with...unintentional force, accidently bumping Liz's chin. Liz ignored it, and so ignored the tormenting smile Ally was giving her. She just looked at the foot and took the sweaty sock off.

"In the hamper." Ally said casually, pointing at the wall-closet.

In the hamper, I know in the damn hamper. The girl was already having fun ordering her around needlessly. This was a bad sign. Liz still didn't know how far she wanted this thing to go.

She put the socks in the laundry basket, then made sure to stand. She had spent enough time crawling around. She needed to regain some of her strength. If she gave away freely to this urge of hers, and to that smirking brunet that had just showed she was more than willing to take advantage of it, she'd end up giving the girl pony rides around the house. That sound's exciting--she shook her head. She looked at Ally, who was looking at her with a smirk, like she was slowly understanding the fight that was waging inside her.

"Anything else, Ma'am." She said with a chuckle, trying to make some of it out as a joke, but to her terror, Ally didn't laugh, even her smirk diapered, replaced by a confused face that was appalled by what it was witnessing. Ally shook her head slightly.

With her muscles tensed, Liz grabbed the plate and the empty milk glass then walked out the room. She washed them in the kitchen, while thinking about what she should do now. The fact that there was one more task on her agenda didn't pass by her, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to do it; she had enough, at least for now. She prepared herself to leave. She walked back to Ally's room, and peered through the already open door. Ally wasn't doing anything, she was just sitting there, staring at the ground from her spot on the bed, like she was thinking.

"Ally," Liz said.

Ally looked up startled. "Yeah?"

"Think I'll head out." She said, praying that Ally wouldn't make any further requests.

Ally ran two fast palms through her hair then nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later."

Liz nodded and gave a faint smile, before walking out to the living room, putting her shoes, then leaving. This was a bad decision. Coming here was a bad decision.

She was the damn Dean. That's a position she'd worked for most of her life, and her most motivating drive in working for it had been so that she wouldn't have to take shit from anyone, least of all a college girl in her early twenties.

But that feeling that she had in there. From the moment she had walked in till the moment she'd left; she hadn't felt like that in a while. And the tingle in her stomach and spine, while she looked up at Ally, and saw her sharp features, her blue eyes gazing down; that, she had never felt. The image of the girl sitting on the bed above her was still fresh in her mind. The smell of her foot was still, somehow lingering under her nose. The disgusted look, the disappointed look, all the appalled looks that Ally had to give still taunted her.

Heading home, she wished for one thing: that she'd have the power to not come here ever again. And at the same time, somehow, she already knew, that her wish would go unfulfilled.

Two days later:

It was the day of the exam. Liz woke up. The fact of her having to go to work had always bored her. She usually wanted to stay in bed. Not today though. Today, as soon as she opened her eyes, she was filled with tremendous excitement, and a greater amount of dread. She was going to see Ally again. Immediately determining that no amount of worrying or thinking would change the outcome, that eventually she'd go put on her clothes and go to her job, whether she liked it or not, she just did it.

She was soon at the university. She walked into her classroom, and her eyes immediately started searching for Ally. She wasn't there yet. She was late. Great.

The Class had no idea on whether or not she'd show up. They hadn't yet known the outcome of their little talk. They didn't have to wait long, as Ally walked into the classroom a minute after her. She'd again broken her rule and arrived after her. She looked at the students and saw that they were waiting for a reaction, that would never come. It wouldn't take long for this to start having an effect on her lectures, she thought.

"Wow," Ally said while sitting in her chair. "You're here one time. That's a nice surprise."

Liz muscles tensed, unable to say her magical line that she would usually shut-up a student with. "Just..." she tried to think of something smart to say, or even a normal respond, then ended up saying, "Yeah well." She avoided looking at the eighty-something girls and boys in front of her; she didn't want to see any shocked faces and she didn't want to see any smirks so she avoided looking at Ally who sat in the first row.

"Ready for the exam?" she said.

The class had their exam, then started heading out of the classroom one by one. Liz didn't know if it was intentional or not, but Ally stayed until the last minute. The room was soon empty, except for the two of them. Liz sweated in her chair, watching Ally solve her exam, holding a pin in one hand and twirling her long hair with the other and dangling her foot. She wore a long sleeve white sweater and black jeans, and the same Sneaker she'd wore three days prior, the same one she'd thrown, the same one Liz had driven one and a half hours to return.

Liz eyes randomly looked up from Ally to notice the clock. It was 9:50; The exam's period had already ended. It had ended ten minutes ago. She was supposed to tell the girl to stop solving and take her paper, but she didn't dare move from her seat. Instead, her eyes anxiously darted between Ally and the door, dreading the fact that someone might peer in and see that Ally was still writing. The next five minutes felt like hell. What if someone walked in?

She took a nervous look at Ally, who then looked at her, blankly at first, to then wear a knowing smile. As if to irritate her further, she gave a giggle, shaking her head while getting her focus back to her paper. Liz crossed her arms defensively and pursed her lips. For a moment, she thought about storming up then stomping her way down to Ally and snatching the paper from under her hands, but the thought staid a thought. She sat there while Ally put some final touches. Finally, Ally stood up then made her way to her with the paper. She silently put the paper on the disk, blew the Dean a kiss, then walked out the classroom.

Liz gave the paper a quick scan, not in the mood to give it a rigorous grading, before her eyes widened at the bottom of the second page. Down there at the bottom, was a drawing. The drawing didn't resemble anything, it was just...random, beautifully aligned lines inside lines. Liz held herself from shouting, upon realizing that for the last, probably ten minutes, that she'd spent in a nervous wreck, Ally wasn't solving, but drawing. Was she just messing with her. She was wasn't she. A knowing look of defeat slowly showed on the Deans face, as she realized that Ally was simply testing her. Ally had wanted to see if the Dean would be too afraid to demand that she give her paper up when the time was up. And Liz didn't disappoint. She shoved the papers in her purse, then went to her next lecture. As it seemed, Liz didn't have to resist taking any initiative in further escalating the relationship. Even if she wanted to be done with Ally, Ally had clearly shown that she had no intention of being done with her.

The week passed, to Liz's surprise, casually. Ally showed up on time, Liz showed up on time. Ally didn't say anything out of order during any of her lectures. It was as if there was nothing going on. Had she lost interest, Liz thought, with a hint of relief, and a ton of disappointment. Maybe she was waiting for her to make a move. But that didn't sound like her. There was no way Ally would be afraid to make a move now, not after what she'd seen the Dean do.

Liz got an answer to her questions the day before the weekend. It was a day off for her, and she was sat at home, when her phone beeped. She muted the TV, put down her sandwich then grabbed her phone hastily. A message. She opened it. It was a picture. Her mouth went dry as she took in its details. It was a picture of Ally's living room, that she'd taken while setting in her armchair stretching her feet forward and crossing them at the ankles. She was wearing pink pajama pants and black socks. And in front of her, what Liz thought was the point of the picture, a freaking big mess. The picture didn't have a caption, and no message followed it. With a wavering heart, Liz waited more, and still no message followed.

What...WHAT. What is she expecting, for me to just receive this shit and run along to her house like some kind of maid? She couldn't be that full of herself. And even if she were, I can't be that easy. Fuck her. F-u-c-k h-e-r.

Liz got up and rushed to her bedroom to put her clothes on. You're pathetic. She thought as she shoved her legs into her jeans. Has anyone told you that before...other than Ally.

She finished wearing her clothes and rushed out the door and into her car. When she got there, she realized that she'd made the trip half-an-hour faster than last time. She rushed up the porch, then made sure to stand there for a second and take a breath. The only thing more pathetic than showing up here so fast would be her showing up while panting like a sprinting dog anxious for its treat. She straightened up, then knocked.

To her delight, she heard aggressive running steps rushing towards that door for a second before it stopped. She smiled, realizing that the girl was as excited as her for what was happening. Still, being exited to be waited on hand-and-foot was understandable, being excited about being the one doing the waiting wasn't.

The door opened, and Ally showed behind it. Liz was relieved that the girl didn't act like she was surprised to see her here, that she spared her the embarrassment of explaining what was already clear enough.

"Come in." Ally lazily steeped to the side, bearing a smile. "That was fast, what did you fly here." She chuckled.

"Huh." Liz snickered nervously.

"I just returned from work." Ally threw herself in her armchair. "I looked at all the mess and thought..." She looked up in a wondering state. "'is it possible that the kind Dean would be kind enough to do me another favor.'"

"Yeah?" Liz said, wondering what to respond. She liked the excuse that Ally was proposing: she was just being a kind and considerate Dean. "Glad to help, I had some free time, and...I'm sure you have your hands full, between the exams and your work."

Ally smirked, putting one leg over the other and dangling her socked foot. "No..." she said casually. "I have plenty of time actually. The exams are over. I just don't feel like cleaning up."

"Oh." Liz looked down, unable to keep looking at the smothering smirk of her tormentor. "I see," she said, sounding hurt.

All she asked for was to be allowed to keep a bit of dignity, to at least act like this wasn't what they both were slowly realizing it was, but no, she wasn't allowed to act. She was her to wait on Ally.

After a moment of silence, Ally sighed then said, "I guess you can start with the bathroom. You forgot to do it last time."

"Really?" Liz acted. "I'll...get right to it." She gave a polite smile despite herself and walked to the kitchen to grab the cleaning supplies. While she was walking to the bathroom, she saw Ally grab a piece of chips and turn the TV on,sinking more comfortably into her leather chair.