The Good Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the bathroom, and didn't like what she saw. It looked like it wasn't cleaned in a month. She looked into the toilet bowl, and it had yellow stains all over it. The bathroom trash bit was filled, and had some crumbled, dirty toilet paper scattered around it. The shower drain had hair; the floor drain had hair. Two red, dirty pairs of panties were beside the towel, and a second towel was laying wet on the floor.

She almost gagged at all the horrors her eyes had to take in. She felt like she was about to experience a small part of the dark side of her fantasy. She'd find little joy in this task. She hoped she could complete it without throwing up. She opened the bathroom closet, and found some plastic bags. She decided to start with the hardest, or more disgusting of the tasks. She dragged the towel with her foot closer to the floor drain then kneeled on it. She looked at it for a bit, as if waiting for it to remove itself. She grabbed a tissue and unlaced it from the drain without looking. She did the same to the hair on the shower drain.

She grabbed that plastic bag, and with the tip of her fingers, snatched one dirty toilet paper after the other and threw it in the bag. She could see the stains of brown on most of them. She gagged, while she emptied the stuffed trash bin inside the black bag, before she closed it and threw it aside, and took a deep breath using her sleeve as a filter. The smell was unbearable. She thought the sooner she could finish this the better. She grabbed the overly dirty toilet brush and started brushing the toilet.

She had a bachelor degree in humanities, a masters in humanities, a PH fucking D in humanities, she thought as she brushed harder. The troubling thought managed to excite her. She felt as pathetic as ever. She thought of Ally, lounging out there on her armchair like a queen, while she applied greater pressure on a rather difficult shit-stain. Her hand was about to make it to her crotch when she heard footsteps behind her. She looked back.

"Hy..hey," She mumbled.

"Hey." Ally said. "You mind." She stood to the side as if to gesture Liz out. "I need to...you know...take a dumb."

Liz put the toilet brush back then stood up, exchanging an awkward look with Ally as she walked out. Not knowing what else to do, she stood at the bathroom door and waited. She grew hot and bothered as she listened to the girl soil the toilet bowl that she'd just cleaned.

Ally came out five minutes later. She looked surprised to see Liz waiting in front of the door. Her surprise quickly turned to an amused and knowing smile. "Have fun." She said as she walked back to the living room.

The two words hit home. Liz walked in, and returned to her spot near the toilet. Her stomach sunk as she looked in and saw the water yellow. Ally hadn't bothered to flush.

Wanting nothing more than to get rid of the sickening smell, Liz leaned forward and flushed. She heard a cackling laugh erupt from the living room. She was basically dancing to Ally's every tone, not daring to say no, not daring to do anything except for what she was being told to do.

She grabbed the toilet brush and re -cleaned the bowl. It didn't take that much work. She gave sigh of relief, realizing that only the floor remained. She grabbed a mob and started scrubbing.

When she finished, she stayed there for a second kneeling, taking her time before going out to her unmerciful, 20-year-old tyrant.

She got out after a minute and went to the living room. She halted as soon as she entered. Her mind couldn't fathom that she had to clean this shit now. It was as messy as the time before, even messier. She looked towards Ally who laid at the sofa with her feet on one armrest and her head at the other; it was a small sofa, and the girl was relatively tall. She was aimlessly scrolling on her phone when her bored eyes met Liz tired ones.

"Hello you," Ally said stretching her arms and yawning. "You done in the bathroom."

"...Yeah." Liz said, trying to show some tiresome in her face and tone, hoping that Ally would suggest that she'd take a break.

To her luck, Ally seemed to pick up on the clue. "Forget about the rest for a minute. Sit down for a bit." She patted the sofa with her socked foot.

Liz didn't know if that pat was random, or a sign for her to sit at the end of the sofa, at the girl's feet. Wanting to stay on the safe side, and not wanting to sit with the girl's feet in her lap, she took a seat at the armchair, but as soon as she did so, Ally said, "upupup." She signed with her finger for her to get up. "That's my special chair, I don't like anyone else to sit in it."

She didn't know what to say to that, so she got up. She looked at Ally with a dreadful look on her face, as she saw the girl smile and rise her feet slightly, making room for her to sit under them. The girl stretched and wiggled her feet around yawning. She planted one sole on Liz's thigh, and extended her other leg over it. The smell that erupted from under her nose told Liz how dirty Ally's black socks were. She felt anxious having the dirty sole rest against her thigh. She looked at Ally, who gave her a knowing smirk, daring her to protest. When Ally was done showing her point, she looked up at the ceiling and breathed heavily. "You won't believe the day I've had," she said. "I had like, five lectures, each of them in a different corner of campus." Her sole rubbed lightly against Liz's thigh. "I must've spent an hour walking between them, at least."

Liz nodded, still unable to get comfortable with the foot in her lap. "It is a problem, the lack of transportation utilities in campus."

Ally pursed a lip and raised an eyebrow at her, as if she was expecting to hear something else, then sighed and continued, "And as if that wasn't enough, I had to get straight to work after."

Liz had a slight suspicion of where this was going, and she didn't like it. "That's right, what job do you have."

"A bookstore," she said. "It's mostly alright. Good pay for a part-time job. But it's a bit tiering at times." She pulled her extended leg and let its sole rest beside the other one already on Liz's thigh. "Like today, I had to assort a new batch of books, it took hours."

"Hmmm."

"My feet are literally killing me." She grimaced like she was in pain.

"Still, it must have its benefits. Do you get to borrow books for free." Liz said, trying to seem interested in hearing the answer.

Ally frowned, but her mouth quickly curled up into a smile. She applied a little more pressure on Liz's thigh, before she gave it a slight slap with the bottom of her foot. "Hey," she said. "How much does a girl have to complain for you to give offer her a foot rub."

Liz wanted to cry, not from the question per say, but from the fact that had no ready answer that would get her out of it. She didn't hate feet that much. But giving the girl a foot rub just looked like one more small step down a deep and dark hole, a hole she didn't know if she had the power to climb back out of. "Would you like..." she mumbled. "Would you like a foot-rub."

"That would be nice," Ally exhaled a quick and relived breath before she scooted up the sofa so that she was in a sitting position, allowing her heels to rest at Liz's thighs. "Hope your good," she said as she grabbed her phone.

With a defeated, dreaded look, Liz eyed the pair of socked-feet in her lap. Fearing to find out how they'd feel to grab, she pinched at the tip of Ally's toes lightly with the tips of her fingers, then pulled her hands away. She looked to side to see Ally giving her a funny look, as if to ask her 'the hell is happening with you.' She mustered some courage, then rapped her fingers around one foot, feeling the sweat-soaked fabric fill her hold. They were slightly moist. She thought herself lucky that a long time had passed since Ally had taken off her shoes, otherwise they'd probably feel wet in her hands. She started kneading the sole lightly, feeling her finger push the fabric against the girl's skin.

"A bit firmer than that." Ally wiggled her toes, not taking her eyes of her phone. "Put some muscle into it."

It probably shouldn't surprise her anymore that the girl didn't shy from giving orders. She applied more pressure, feeling a renewed bash of foot smell wash over her face from squeezing the socked foot in her hand. She pushed her thumbs into Ally's sole more firmly, and heard Ally sigh in relief. "Ohhhhh. This feels good."

She looked at her and saw that she reclined her head back and closed her eyes in relaxation. As weird as she thought it seemed, the state she'd managed to put the girl in made her tingle with pride. It motivated her to put more effort. She circled her thumbs around, just trying to experiment. She kept rubbing while Ally hummed lightly in pleasure. Her hands got sweaty and hot. She took a mental note to wash them as soon as she'd finish, they'd probably smell like sweaty feet by then.

Ally soon woke from her dreamy state and got back to her phone. After about five minutes of rubbing, Ally bluntly said, "other one." While she pulled the foot Liz was currently massaging and rested its sole on Liz's lap. Getting used to the blunt and rude orders, Liz grabbed the other foot without a word, and continued working her thumps.

Her mind reluctantly fretted about the absurdity of what she was doing. What would her friends say if they saw her right now. What would the other professors say? She'd built a respectful image for herself in front of them. Most of them knew her as a proud woman, a strict woman, who had a slightly smug attitude. What would they think if they saw the slightly smug, proud woman slaving away at a 20-year-old girl's sweaty feet; a girl she'd known for less than two weeks. Hell, what would the students think. The ones that she'd worked so hard to make them fear and respect her, what would they think if they saw their mighty Dean now.

"Focus on the heel a bit." Ally said.

Liz lowered her hands and thrust her thumps into the girl's heel. There was a slight tingle that had been running through her ever since she started the massage. It reached new heights the more she thought about her situation.

"You enjoy this don't you."

Liz head bolted to the side. "What?" she said.

"You. Enjoy. This." Ally uttered, her words the least bit kind. "Don't you."

"This what."

"Don't act all stupid on me now." Ally smiled, and playfully poked her toes into Liz's stomach. "You're maybe weird, but you're not stupid, you're a prof after all."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She couldn't hold Ally's stare, so she looked downward at the foot in her hand and just kept kneading.

"What else would you be getting out of it." Ally said like she was thinking out loud. "You're totally loving this."

With every word that left Ally's mouth, Liz's hope of keeping this an unspoken arrangement diminished further.

"You enjoy me bossing you around like a little maiden girl." She chuckled, and then laughed upon seeing the blush that invaded the Deans tensed face. "This is priceless."

Liz's hands stopped rubbing, as her temperature rose. She was beyond embarrassed, and this thing had already gone further than she'd ever intended to take it.

"Keep rubbing I didn't tell you to stop," Ally said firmly and aggressively, and her tone was enough to kick Liz back into action, which made her crock her head back with a cackling laugh. "Oh my god." She tried to control her raging laughter, as Liz tried not to let her shame and embarrassment turn to tears. She was being mocked, laughed at, and all she managed to do was rub the foot of the girl mocking her harder. The worst part was, the thing that terrified her the most, she was gushing. Every laugh, every cackle, sent a gust of pleasure down her crotch.

Ally managed to steady her breath, to then ask, "I mean, what about all of this that you enjoy?" When Liz didn't answer, she slapped her foot on her thigh harshly. "Hey--"

"I don't know." Liz whined weakly. "I don't know."

"Is it the...I don't know, the orders. Of cours it's the orders, stupid me. Is it the embarrassment of it all?"

"Can we...please." She looked at her with pleading eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"No fucking chance prof." Ally shook her head animatedly. "I wanna know why the Dean of my school has been waiting on me hand and foot for two days."

"I don't know. I just..." She tried to think of any answer that would make her not look pathetic, or even more pathetic at least. "It just, feels right."

Ally recoiled back, narrowing her eyes, her smile still wide. "Feels right." She cocked her head. "It feels right for you to tidy my living room, collect my dirty laundry, clean my damn toilet, rub my fucking feet, a girl half your age that you haven't known for more than a month. This feels right to you?"

She didn't know what to say, so she just stared ahead at the messy living room feeling lost.

"You must think me a retard. You really think I'll believe that you're not getting anything from this." Ally leaned back and stared up at the ceiling with her hands behind her head, she looked deep in thought.

Praying that this was the end of this debasing conversation, Liz just focused on the foot in her lap, before she saw Ally raise her other foot and rest it at the backrest of the sofa so that it was straight behind Liz's head.

The silence made her uncomfortable. Ally wasn't doing anything, just staring up, lost in her thoughts. Liz grew anxious about knowing what those thoughts might be. They staid like this for, what Liz speculated was twenty minutes. Her thumbs had already been aching for a while, her arms as well, and she didn't have the gut to stop. At one point, she was about to tell her that she was tired, she had the power to say that. But when she thought about the possibility that Ally might tell her to keep rubbing anyway, which was fairly possible, and about the fact that she wouldn't be able to say no to that, she just saved herself the embarrassment and kept rubbing, acting like she was fine.

Minutes later she felt Ally's foot bump lightly and repeatedly against the back of her head. She looked at Ally who was still staring upwards, and realized it wasn't intentional, she was just rocking her foot while thinking.

Ten minutes must've passed before she heard Ally say, "Bet it's the humiliation." She had a calm grin on her face while she said it.

"Wha--" Liz shook her head, "No, of course not."

"Yeah it totally is." Ally chuckled as she pulled her foot from Liz's hand and bumped her head while she drew the one resting on the backrest. She scotched closer to her and sat Indian style. Liz turned her head to the side, and looked at Ally's face. She had no idea that such delicate, beautiful face could look so terrifying. "It totally is. It's the utter sheer humiliation of it all."

"It's not." Liz hissed, and saw Ally recoil back in surprise for a second. But Ally soon leaned forward again, smiling deviously, like she'd caught the Dean right handed.

"Sure it is." She nodded in a cold, calm manner. "I mean, everything about this...You have a high paying, respected position. A Damn dean. And you're here playing maid for a young girl." Her face wore a look of disgust as she narrowed her eyes and twirled her lip. "You just continue to disappoint me Liz."

"What." Liz whined. "Why?"

"First with you being the laziest professor I've ever seen, then this." She gestured aggressively at her, like she was the disappointment. "You know at first...I really thought you were trying to make it up to me. You know it was still weird, but, I thought you felt guilty at the shit you've pulled."

"I was feeling guilty."

"Stop bullshitting me will you." She slapped her on the thigh. "The game's over."

Liz looked away momentarily, feeling like she was a little girl being schooled. She looked at Ally again, and saw her disgusted face bear a mixture of anger and disdain.

"You managed to fool me for a while now." She gave her a fake smile. "Hell. You got me to think you were a kind concerned teacher." She said with a baffled expression, like she was angry at her own stupidity. "I feel like slapping the shit out of you."

Liz's chocked in her throat, her tears almost making it out. She felt worse than ever, feeling like Ally truly despised her, like she was the scum of earth.

She sniffled, and only gained a snicker from her tormentor. "Would you like that." She crocked her head with a smile. "Would you like it if I slapped you around."

"Please stop." Liz sniffled, looking down at the girl's lap, unable to raise her eyes. "You're being mean."

"Mean!" Ally faked a shock. "I'm being nice, considering the piece-of-shit-loser I have in front of me."

"Stop this." Liz stormed up and stood at the middle of the living room, doing her best to not cry. "I'm your teacher and you will treat me with respect."

Ally's shock was interrupted by her cackling laugher. "Respect." She leaned on her side and laughed hysterical as Liz froze there with a red face and wet eyes. "Did you really just use that word."

Liz finally had enough, as she started uncontrollably sobbing and sniffling like a child. "Fuck this." She wiped her sogging face with her sleeve. She ignored that Ally had stopped laughing and seemed to realize that she'd gone too far. She snatched her purse from the coffee table and rushed out the door. "FUCK YOU," She whined through tears.

She ran to her car and got in. She didn't give herself time to calm down, she just started the car and drove as fast as she could, away from Ally, as far as she could go. As she drove through the highroad, she tried not to think of the fact that she'd meet the girl again after the weekend.

She could just take a day off. Hell, she could just give up the lecture. Deans didn't have to teach. She could just give it to some lecturer and not show up again, never see or speak to Ally ever again.

The music she'd put on and the peacefulness of the road gradually calmed her. She soon reached her house, and wanted nothing more than to crash on her sofa and watch something boring on TV for the rest of the day. She did just that. She got into her pajamas, grabbed a box of ice-cream from her fridge then sat on the sofa putting her legs under her.

Her mind couldn't focus on the silly drama series, but reluctantly drifted to what happened. Everything Ally said was right. They both knew it. But if Ally was the least kind nice, and she clearly wasn't, she would've kept it unspoken, kept it to herself. Instead, she mouthed it off at Liz in the meanest way possible, rubbed it all over her face and laughed at her. What could possibly have given Liz the idea that she was dealing with a decent, nice girl. She had probably been a bully in high school, just like Nora and Tally.

She made her decision. She didn't have the power to resist her, but she had the power to keep here away. She'd give her lecture up to someone else, and spend the rest of her foreseen future behind the safety of her desk.

A knock on the door interrupted her thought. Who would it be? No one was supposed to visit her. She put the pot of ice cream aside and walked to the door. She looked through the peephole, then felt her heart sink. Ally was at her porch. How the hell did she know her address? She didn't have to open the door. She just stared silently at her through the peephole, and saw her rolling her eyes looking all agitated. She knocked again. "Liz."

Liz recoiled upon hearing her name.

"Open the door."

She looked into the peephole again, and saw Ally give her a narrowed irritated stare like she knew Liz was looking at her.

She took a deep breath, then pulled the door open. Liz didn't say a word, and Ally stood in front of her with her hand on her hip and gave her a faint smile, before she took the liberty to walk in. "What. The hell. Is wrong with you." She strode to the middle of the living room then turned. "What happened to you you acted like a child."