The Good Dean Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz only crossed her arms and looked at the ground. She noticed that Ally was wearing the same pajama under her jacket. She stood with her black sneakers on her carpet and pursed her lips, waiting for an answer.

"How...did you know where I live." Liz said whiteout looking up.

"...I followed you here." Ally said like she was saying the obvious. "I've been driving behind you for like an hour. I lost you around the neighborhood somewhere but then recognized your car." She said before a sigh. "So what the hell."

"Ally I really rather we don't talk about it alright." Liz, still looking towards the ground, walked past Ally then made her way to her couch.

She looked at Ally after a second and saw her just standing there, taking in her surroundings. She must've just noticed the palace she'd just barged into. She looked around for a second, before she sighed, then made her way and sat beside Liz, who immediately scotched away.

Ally sat on one leg facing Liz and left her other leg dangling over the couch. "Come on. Start talking."

"Ally." Liz stared forward, feeling like she had some power still left in her. "I think it's better for you to leave."

"...Make me." Ally said coldly, forcing Liz to look her way and see her blank eyes and her faint, tormenting smile. Liz managed to hold for merely second before looking away. "Come on," Ally said. "Look into my eyes and tell me that everything I've said back there wasn't true."

"Alright." Liz snapped towards her. "Some of it was."

"All of it."

"That's not the point."

"Then what's the point."

"The way you said it. You were so..." Liz said, remembering the situation. "You were a jerk."

Ally gave her a silly look, like she was talking nonsense. "You wanna know what I think."

No. I want you out of my house.

"I think you're in denial." Ally nodded. "You don't wanna admit to yourself that you absolutely love being treated that way. I did nothing wrong, I gave you exactly what you were too afraid to ask for. And even though you hated the fact, but the fact is that you loved it." Her words were sharp and firm, and true.

"But..." Ally shrugged. "I guess, since your a softy little girl, I'm willing to take it easy."

Liz looked at her with a confused, childish face. "What does that mean?"

"Don't worry about it, don't think about it." Ally said in a soothing, relaxed tone. She pulled her leg from under her and raised it with her other one, laying her sneakers in Liz's open lap. "Take my shoe's off."

Liz looked at the two shoes in her lap, then at Ally's calm face. She was exactly where she'd been two hours ago, only she was in her house. She tried to protest, "Ally--"

"I said don't worry about it." Ally said in a kind, reassuring tone. "Take my shoes off for me and give me a foot rub." She raised her foot so that Liz had to stare into the sole.

With a heavy feeling in her stomach, and a tingle down her spine, Liz grabbed the extended sneaker with one hand, and unlaced it with the other, before she eased it off Ally's foot slowly. A gust of warmth and foot sweat lingered on her face, as she stared at the sole of the black-socked-foot in her hand. She rested it on her lap slowly, then unlaced the other shoe and pulled it off, letting it fall to the ground beside the other one. Her eyes suddenly met Ally's, who smiled confidently at her for a second before she turned towards the TV and said, "What are you watching." She picked the remote up and turned up the volume.

"Nothing, just, some stupid TV show." Liz said as she wrapped her hand around the moist foot and started kneading.

Ally fidgeted around the sofa, seeming to try and find a comfortable position for her neck to look at the screen. She sighed irritatingly before she poked Liz's thigh with her heel. "Hey. Can you scoop down to the floor?"

"The floo--" Liz mumbled nervously. "Why?"

"So I could relax." Ally said as if stating the obvious.

"...Sure." Liz said, before she started slowly sank to her knees in front of the couch. With a relaxed sigh, Ally raised her legs before planning her soles roughly on Liz's lap. She leaned back and shuffled around for a bit, trying to find a comfortable position, then grinned at Liz before nodding downwards to her feet, motioning her to begin.

Liz took Ally's advice of not thinking. Thinking at this point was unnecessary torture, futile. She just applied pressure at different parts of the girl's foot, trying to immerse herself in her task, while Ally switched between channels. "Take my socks off."

"Yes Ally." She said, and looked up at her noticing her grinning as a reaction for the way she responded for her blunt order. She hooked a finger around the first sock delicately then pulled it off, feeling it slightly clinging to Ally's sweaty skin. She took it off and shoved it in Ally's sneaker before taking the other one. She rested both feet back in her lap, then, with an anxious breath, gazed at the beautiful, delicate feet in front of her.

As a woman, she'd never thought that she'd use 'beautiful' to decripe another's woman's foot, but she truly thought so now. Ally's feet were beautiful, delicate, smooth. She felt like an artist putting his final touches on a painting as she picked up some black sock fuzz from the top of Ally's foot. The smell that wafted under her nose reminded her how sweaty and stinky they were. Her fingers shivered as she carefully wrapped them around the soft, yet sweaty foot, before she kneaded her thumbs into the sole. She was lost in a trance for a minute, her eyes focusing on her task for a time, then glancing every now and then to the girl who was lounging on the sofa above her. She felt...good. Looking up at her from a kneeling position felt good. Liz thought about this, gazing up at the beautiful blue eyes that were casually ignoring her. When Ally's eyes met hers, Liz could only smile nervously, then look back down.

After a couple more minutes, she heard Ally sigh like she was bored. Next thing she knew, Ally raised the foot not being messaged, and rested it on Liz's shoulder. That reminded her that Ally was probably going to take this further and further every chance she got. She was going to take advantage of every opportunity to humiliate her and deliver a different kick to her dignity. It wasn't about fighting anymore, for Liz, for now, it was about prolonging the inevitable as much as she could, cause if not, there was no knowing how fast or how low Ally would force her to descend.

She mustered up the courage to momentarily let go of the foot she was massaging, before she grabbed the one resting on her shoulder by the ankle and putting it back into its place, with an unintentional thud. She dreaded looking up, but eventually did. Ally had a calm face, but her eyebrows rose, as if she was slightly surprised. A short while passed, and Liz got back to rubbing, feeling a small pride of victory, that vanished, when Ally rose her foot again, and planted its sole straight on Liz's head, with a stronger thud. Liz, feeling her head being slightly pushed down, looked up at Ally, and saw her challenging stare waiting for a reaction. Given how her last rebellious attempt had gone, Liz's eyes just fell down and she went back to her rubbing.

"Got a problem with that," Ally teased, as her toes wiggled on Liz's hair.

Afraid of not answering, Liz gave her head a slight shake.

"Then keep rubbing," she said, before she smiled while adding. "Bitch."

Liz opened her mouth to say something in retaliation, but the wave of pleasure that washed over her crotch shut her up. She shuffled on the ground, trying to control her sudden lust, while also being careful not let the sole on her head slip. In the midst of her lustful suffering, she looked up and saw Ally biting her lip at her, like she knew the chaos of pleasure and humiliation she was experiencing. The power play didn't pass either of them; the fact that Ally had managed to send her into a sexual and emotional wreck, by just calling her a bitch and resting her sweaty sole on her head, was beyond them.

Ally ended their silent exchange with a cackling laugh, while she let her foot slip from Liz's hair and wipe the length of her sweaty sole down the Dean's defeated face. Liz just closed her eyes and let it wipe down on her face slowly, grimacing at the trail of sweat it left. The foot then joined the other one on her lap, while Ally tried to control her giggles. "Oh my god...I can literally see my foot-sweat shining on your forehead."

Liz took a deep, rocking breath, taking with it the fresh filthy smell and feeling the tormenting words and the giggles send bolts down her vagina. Seeming to sense that, Ally started rubbing her toes lightly on her crotch area. Liz kept her eyes closed, and her hands tensed into grips as the girl slowly rubbed her towards an orgasm. Before she got too close, the rubbing stopped and she had to open her eyes. Ally leaned forward, and grabbed Liz's shoulder, guiding her to lay on the ground, and Liz obeyed without a word. She made her lay in a horizontal position, parallel to the couch. Liz looked up, wanting nothing more than Ally to continue, and saw Ally staring down at her with a knowing smirk, before the sweaty sole that was shoved in her face blocked her view. A second later she felt Ally's other foot rub only more aggressively against her already wet crotch.

"That's it Lizzy." She teased.

Liz moaned into the sweaty sole that smothered her face while the other one smothered her crotch.

"I can feel your pussy getting wet down there." Ally chuckled. "You about to cum loser?" she taunted as she gave Liz's pussy a slap with her foot. "You about to cum from having my sweaty sole shoved in your face?"

Liz was practically twitching and squirming by this point, her moans growing louder as she tried to grab into anything to hold on to. Seeing this, Ally laughed harder. "Go ahead bitch." She twisted and pushed her foot harder on the Deans face, while she twisted her heel on the Deans pussy. "Cum under my feet and tell me who you are...tell me you're my bitch." Liz felt her orgasm reach its peak as she gave a moan that was muffled by the sole in her face, her hands clawed at the couch and at the ground while a wave after wave of pleasure erupted in her every limp, and she came.

Her body gradually calmed down. She laid there, breathing through Ally's sole that kept sweating against her face, before it left it. Ally's face came into view. She was still waiting for an answer, so Liz gave it, "I'm Ally's bitch."

Her delicate lip curled into a smile, her eyes glittered with delight, and she said while she gave Liz's pussy a final light slap, "And don't you ever deny it." She gave Liz a final look of victory, before she stood up and walked towards the stairs, leaving her to gather her breath.