The Good Doctor

Story Info
Doctor Evans has a natural treatment for prostate problems.
2.9k words
4.53
90.4k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
524 Followers

Story edited by des67.

Doctor Mark Evans is a very well-known doctor in the field of urology, he immediately realized how prostate stimulation could help men with ED and other prostate-related problems. Many older men suffered from this condition, most of them took viagra or any other "magic pill" they could buy, but he considered this a "band-aid" fix not addressing the root of the problem.

He believed prostate stimulation was the best treatment for ED, but he also had a little secret, he loved watching older men experience the hidden pleasure of a prostate orgasm for the very first time. Watching his patients squirm, sweat and grip the table so hard that their knuckles turn white as their cocks contract and shoot ropes after ropes of pent-up cum, gave him the ultimate thrill.

He genuinely wanted to help all his patients and provide them with the best treatment possible but also loved having men on all fours, milking them and watching those big, creamy loads hit his exam table as they growled like wild animals while their wives and daughters were outside in the waiting room reading not knowing their husbands or fathers were being thoroughly milked just a few feet away.

He loved teasing a man's tight asshole for the first time, watching them try to resist the feeling, fighting the inevitable before succumbing to the pleasure of prostate orgasm for the first time.

"Doctor, you're next patient is here, it's Pastor Adams," his secretary said through the intercom.

"Send him please" the doc answered.

David knew Pastor Adams and his wife from the church his parents go to on Sundays, they were an elderly couple in the 60s.

"Pastor Adams please come on in, Mrs. Adams is good to see as well," he said shaking both of their hands.

"David long time no see, how are you?" Mrs. Adams asked.

"Yeah, it's been a couple of months, I'm doing very well Mrs. Adams," he answered smiling.

"A lot of work, son"? Pastor Adams asked.

"Some days, others not so much" the doc answered.

"So what can I do for you today?" he asked the couple.

"Well, you see.....I'm having some trouble.......urinating and sometimes it hurts as well." the Pastor said a little embarrassed as he explained his problem.

Doctor Evans listened as he was typed on his computer.

"I see, when you pee do you see any blood or red streaks?" he asked.

"No, not that I remember.... but Mark....there's one more thing...." he said looking at his wife and she nodded encouraging him to talk.

"Son you know that we've been married for 42 years and it's been great, one hell of a ride," he said looking at his wife smiling.

"But recently....you know...I've....." he said looking nervous.

"Pastor Adams, please whatever it is, don't hesitate, whatever you tell will not leave this room," I told him trying to reassure him, but I already had a pretty good idea what he was going to say.

"Recently I've been having problems having an erection and...I don't know if it has to do with anything with the other issue I told you before but I'm starting to get a little worried" he said.

"I see, Pastor Adams, I think I have a pretty good idea of what you're problem might be, I think it could very well be an enlarged prostate, but I can't be sure until I check it out," the doctor said.

"That's what might be causing your urination problem," I said.

"But then again, I can't give a proper diagnose until the proper examinations are carried out. So if you'd like, Mrs. Adams you can wait outside, this is gonna take a while" I said, hoping she would leave me alone with her husband.

"Sure Mark I'll give you men some privacy, dear I'll be right outside if you need me, ok," she said looking at her husband.

How cute I thought, if she only knew that while she's outside waiting, I'm gonna make her husband, sweet Pastor Adams, paint my exam table white with a load.

I've milked fathers, husbands, and even some college students but never a Pastor.

My dick was starting to get hard just thinking about how taboo this was.

"Alright Pastor, please remove your clothes and put on this gown, I'll be right back," I said giving to give him some privacy.

"Ok, Pastor, so first I'm gonna perform a routine check on your testicles to see if there are any lumps," I said a while putting gloves on.

"Please lift your gown," I said. "Ummm son...I...." he said looking nervous.

"Pastor, please don't worry about anything, it's just us here, and I need to check just to be sure everything is alright," I told him trying to reassure him but also because I was dying to see what Pastor Adams is hiding behind that thin gown.

"Sorry son...I'm just a little nervous" he said chuckling awkwardly.

He lifted his gown and my breathing stopped, he had a nice long cock, I'd five or six inches soft and big egg-shaped low hanging balls.

'God Pastor, what nice big cock you have, Mrs. Adams sure is a lucky woman,' I thought. I took all my strength not to put his nice cock in my mouth. I just wanted to slowly bob my head back and forth while looking up at him, giving him the best blowjob of his life.

"Alright, try to relax," I said as a cupped his big balls and rolled them gently around my hand. "Fuck and they're heavy too," I said in my mind.

"Pastor when was the last time you...ejaculated" I asked him

"Umm....I....don't....know," he said a little strained.

"Don't know huh...a month?" I asked.

"Mmmm no.....I...maybe 5...I don't remember." the pastor answered as I released his balls.

"That's a long time...ejaculation is a healthy outlet Pastor...you shouldn't go so long without an orgasm," I said trying to sound professional.

"I try to...you know..be intimate with my wife but... I can't sometimes" he said a little dejected.

"Yes I understand," I said

"Alright time to check the ol' prostate," I said. "Please get on all fours, put your arms and legs here"

I had bought a few years back a "milking table" as I called it, in which you put your arms and legs over some padding while it lifts your ass high up.

Here is where I gave all of my patients their....."treatment".

"Perfect," I said as I took in the sight before me. Pastor Adams was on all fours with his nice big cock dangling between his legs and his ass high in the air for me, I just wanted to spank it, but of course, didn't.

"Ok Pastor I'm gonna apply some gel..it's gonna be a little cold," I said as I poured some lube and started rubbing his puckered, virgin asshole.

"Oh Dear Lord" he muttered weakly.

"Relax for me please," I said as I slid my finger in just relishing the feeling of his tight asshole on my index finger.

I found his prostate and sure enough, it felt enlarged.

"Very good," I thought.

"Alright Pastor so here's the things, you do have an enlarged prostate just as I suspected," I told him as I withdrew my finger.

He looked back at me and asked "so...what do I have to do" he asked.

Before answering I just looked at him for a few seconds, thinking how funny this looked. Pastor Adams was on all fours, ass and cock hanging out while trying to have a normal conversation with me.

"Well, you said before that sometimes when you peed, it hurt a little, that's probably because you have an infection, also caused by your prostate, but that can be fixed with some antibiotics. But for the enlarged prostate itself...I think it's best if I perform a.....prostate massage." I told him trying not to glance down his dangling cock.

"What's that," he asked.

"Well...I will massage your prostate..until I get all the fluid out." I told him 'I milked until you blow your fucking load all over the place pastor'. I said in my head.

"By fluid, you mean...urine?" he asked looking a little worried.

"Mmm no by fluid I mean....ejaculate..Pastor," I told him a little hesitantly because I didn't know what his reaction was going to be. I've never had any mad or violent patients but at the end of the day, this was a Pastor so I just wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be.

"What....my eye....are serious right now...Mark what you're suggesting is outrageous...I'm a married man you know." he said getting a little riled up.

"Pastor look...I understand this might not sound.....conventional...but your problem can be easily fixed, but until all the pressure is relieved there's not much I can do. Sure I can prescribe you some pills but that's not gonna solve the problem in the long run". I said sternly.

"Also an untreated problem like this can lead to prostate cancer, something that in my opinion can be easily avoidable," I said, he looked like he was deep in thought. I knew I had him.

"Ok...ok but Mark...whatever happens here....please not a word to anybody..specially to my wife....I..don't know how she'll react". the Pastor said a little ashamed or maybe embarrassed.

"Pastor, please whatever happens here today...it's gonna be just between us...you know doctor-patient confidentiality...and don't worry I won't tell your wife," I said trying to ease his nervousness.

"Thanks, son I just...this is just too much to process," he said laughing awkwardly.

'God, I'm about to milk a married pastor with his wife just outside the door.' I thought wickedly.

"So..shall we get started," I said grabbing a new pair of gloves.

"Please lay face down again Pastor and try to relax," I told him.

"Sure....just...no never mind," he said sounding a little worried.

I grabbed my lube and rubbed the entrance of his asshole once more, more sensual this time, I just heard him groan, I slid my finger in, moving my finger in and put a few times, fingering the pastor.

I placed a small container under his cock head to catch all his semen for a sample....and to have a little snack later.

I saw his legs starting to contract a little and his toes curl as well. I pressed down his enlarged prostate, massaging it very delicately.

I noticed that his cock started to grow right in front of my face, it looked so erotic, how his shaft started to thicken, getting harder by the second, I could see large veins on the side and his head started leaking pre-cum.

"Mark...I think something's leaking out" he said sounding a little worried. "No worries Pastor that exactly what I want," I told him.

I could see a thin layer of sweat across his back and heard his breathing starting to get a little heavy. Good, it's not going to take long.

"Pastor, how are we doing?" I asked just to tease him a little.

"Uggh.... fine...." he answered with a very strained voice.

When his cock was the full mast, it was easily nine inches. Nice, long thick cock just begging to stroke.

"Pastor, you have a very powerful erection right now," I told him "Uhu....sorry about that," he said groaning.

"No no, you don't have to apologize, that's a completely normal reaction, this treatment is also meant to help you with your ED as well," I said, never stopping massaging his prostate.

By now there was a very nice puddle of pre-cum in the cup.

By now the Pastor was full-on sweating and gripping the tables hard. I started pressing down a little harder.

"M..Mark....ca...can we..stop for a moment," he asked with a shaky voice.

"Pastor, I'm sorry but at this point, I can't stop the message,"

I told him, of course, I could stop the massage but there was just no way I was going to.

He started moving his hips side to side trying to lessen the stimulation. Classic move from stubborn old men like him who don't want to shoot their loads in front of a male doctor.

"Pastor, if you do feel the urge to ejaculate, don't fight the feeling, just let it happen," I said wanting to see him cum already.

I moved my free hand to the front of his thigh, holding him in place as I continued my rhythmic massage.

He started wiggling his butt, rocking from side to side, trying anything to change his body's reaction or to get away from the stimulation.

"Don't fight it Pastor you can't win" I thought grinning.

I heard him start to mutter "Oh...god...please..forgive me...I can't....."

That's when I felt his prostate get rock hard and saw his legs and cock contract hard. " UUUGGGHH" he growled as the first thick rope hit the table

The first shot missed the sample cup completely, I grabbed his cock with my other hand aiming it at the cup, I felt how his cock flexed hard in my hand and I couldn't resist anymore and started stroking trying to get the rest out.

"UUGH...YEAH...KEEP GOING...FUUUUCK." Pastor Adams said panting and growling.

"Keep stroking mark...DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOPP.....shit," he said like a possessed man. I couldn't even imagine Pastor Adams saying a curse word, and here he was begging not to stop jacking his big cock off.

"That's is Pastor, let all that pent-up cum out," I said as I kept stroking.

A true prostate orgasm always hits different, I thought.

"Oh god...oh lord....oh Jane I'm sorry," he said as he started to calm down, but still convulsing a little. Jane is his wife's first name.

Pastor Adams shot five thick ropes, some hitting the table below and the rest almost filling up the sample cup.

I stopped stroking completely when I noticed he went quiet after a while and went limp on the table.

"There we go Pastor, please take time to relax and catch your breath, I'll be right back," I said standing up, putting the lead on the sample cup.

My cock was like a piece of steel, I rubbed through my pants, needing to cum real bad. But I controlled myself.

When I came back, Pastor Adams was putting on his clothes and asked him "Pastor how are you feeling?" he answered "

Mark....I...I'm so sorry...about what happened...I just don't know what came over me." That's was not the first time I've seen a man lose his composure when massaging his prostate. Most of them haven't had sex in years, some of them because of their ED and others because their wives simply don't want to have sex anymore.

I smirked a little and said, "Pastor, please there's no need to apologize, you didn't offend me or anything, I'm just glad I could help, and from the looks of it you needed that, huh?" I said looking down the thick ribbons of jizz on the table.

Pastor Adams gasped a little and asked "All that came out?"

"Yeah, the rest is here, in the sample cup," I said as I showed him how he almost filled up the entire cup.

"Oh my..... guess I needed...the massage," he said laughing awkwardly.

At this point it was well over 40 minutes, the Pastor was all dressed up, and ready to go. I told my secretary to send Mrs. Adams in so I could explain the situation to where minus the prostate massage of course. I quickly cleaned everything up and hid the sample.

She came in and sat down "Mrs. Adams, sorry it took longer than expected" I told her.

"No, it's ok, what happened, is everything alright?" she asked concerned since we took so long.

"Yeah sorry about that, I just did a thorough physical since Pastor Adams told me it had been years since he had one, asked him some questions, and finally checked his prostate but please don't worry, everything is fine. He just has a small infection in his prostate, which is the cause of his discomfort" I told her trying to sound professional.

'You're husband also jizzed like a racehorse all over my exam table, growling and begging me to jerk his cock', I thought in my mind chuckling a little.

"Ohh good, I was a little worried," she answered letting a big sigh of relief.

"No, don't worry about anything, but I will need to see you in a week Pastor Adams, to see how you're doing," I told him.

"Yes Mark of course," he said, I was gonna milk him again next time.

They both stood up, thanked me again, and left. As soon as the door closed, I went over and grabbed the sample cup. I just stared at it for a couple of seconds, my mouth watering, I had to taste Pastor Adam's thick load.

I opened the lid and was hit by a strong smell, probably from how pent up he was. I grabbed the lid and poured some of his cum on it, then tasted it. I almost came from the salty taste, how thick and felt in my mouth, and knowing how wrong this all was.

"Can't wait for our next session Pastor" I said staring at the cup.

_________________________________________________________

Hello people.

It's PD again, this time with some hot and taboo doctor adventures, hope you enjoy it.

Please feel free to comment what you thought of it, suggestions and ideas are also welcomed.

Also a big thanks to des67 for editing my story.

Until next time.

PD. :)

Illogical
Illogical
524 Followers