The Good Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Olivia have an intimate experience.
3.2k words
4.47
6.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part of the story is based on a heavy sexual experience between the two characters. I would have changed some aspects but wrote it to be a quicker read cause it contains a lot of sexual scenes.

If you have any recommendations on how to improve I'd love to hear em.

Everyone involved in any sexual activities are 18+ years of age.

Reminder: This May read quick cause that's my intention. The next parts will take a little longer to complete cause it'll have more involved. If anyone wishes to help edit or proofread I am currently looking for assistance!

-The Defective Detective

***

My heartbeat was racing. I've never had an intimate moment like I was with Olivia Jones. I was standing in my boxer and Olivia was completely naked. My arms wrapped around the strong and fit figure while my head laid on the soft breast which belonged to my friend.

"I am sorry you had to learn about my... secret this way." Olivia whispered as her hard cock started running into my boxer fabric. I was still shocked but not entirely surprised.

Olivia was a great athlete and naturally strong. I was your run of the mill average guy. I wasn't skinny but I was entirely athletic.

I moved my hand to Olivia's hips. "You have nothing to apologize for..." I whispered to Olivia. I was very open minded and was against "labels" per se. I was fairly open about my life style and how I intended to peruse my own happiness.

Olivia pushes back a little and grabbed the hem of my boxers. "Is it alright?" Olivia asked tugging my shorts down. I moved my hands off my hips and helped drag the last of my clothes down.

Finally, we were both naked. I was starting to get embarrassed by what was happening. My cheeks started to get warm. Olivia pushed herself into me and pressed her lips onto mine.

My hands started to slip with the quick sweat I was making and I cupped Olivia's soft butt. A moan was made as my bottom lip was being playfully bitten. "I-I have never done anything." I tried to mutter. Olivia smiled as she moved her head to my neck. My body started to tingle. Small bites, sucks, licks, everything was giving me severe goosebumps.

I gripped Olivia's ass tighter and almost suddenly I felt a hard bite on my neck. "I am new to this too." Olivia said playfully. I was started to lose my train of thought. I started to move my feet and I pushed Olivia onto the bathroom sink. I moved my hands from the tight bubble butt to her face. I opened my mouth to our tongues started dancing with each other. My eyes were shut, my body was sweating, my cock was rock hard; so was Olivia's.

I felt a hand get placed on my torso. Olivia broke our kiss, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" she asked. I stood in silence not knowing what to do. I tried to jerk my head yes but I couldn't I was frozen. Olivia smirked as she ran her hand from my chest to my cock. "I think it's obvious."

I wasn't sure what to do. I let out a moan and let my best friend continue what she was doing. This was a moment of pure bliss. "Don't..." I started. Olivia looked at me with a playful smile. "Don't stop." I finally begged. Olivia started to rub my shaft up and down, my head tilted back, I hit my lip.

This was the best night of my life I thought. Olivia kept playing with my hard cock till she finally said, "Do you wanna do me too?" I leaned my head forward. I was now feeling like I was on the sun. My forehead started to sweat. Olivia grabbed my hand and guided it to her dick. "Doesn't it just feel, natural?" Olivia said giving my dick a squeeze.

I wasn't gonna lie, this was something magical. I started to mock Olivia's movement. Up and down then up and down then up and down, on repeat for awhile. I looked Olivia in the eye as I moved my foot slightly. My toes curled. "Fuck!" I moaned as I shot my load all over part of the sink and Olivia.

Olivia let go of me and cupped her hand around mine, "Tell me you want it, James." Olivia demanded. My hand started to quicken in pace. There were no logical thoughts coming to my head. "I'm getting close." Olivia whispered with a whimper.

I reached my head out and made contact with Olivia lips again. This time the kisses were getting sloppy. "I-I think I want you." I quipped. Did I just really say that?

Olivia's hand squeezed tighter around mine, "Tighter and faster." Olivia said. My hand started shifting faster and faster like a piston on a car. Then finally I felt something hit my stomach. A huge load of white goo was stuck to me. "Oh.. Fuck.. thank you." Olivia said panting.

I moved my hand away. Olivia handed me a towel. "This is the one I use to clean up messes." Olivia said with a wink. I grabbed the towel and rubbed my body clean. "Wow, we have a trooper!" Olivia said laughing. It took me a minute to realize I was still rock hard.

Olivia hopped off the bathroom sink and walked to the door. Behind the door was a pink plush robe with a pair of slippers on the floor. "I think that will do it for me tonight." Olivia said slipping on her robe.

"Yeah... I'm tuckered out myself." I said weakly putting my boxers back on. It wasn't like me to lose my head like I did. "I guess I'll go back to the couch." I said sadly.

Olivia walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. "I'd let you sleep with me but my parents could be home in the morning." Olivia said.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to the living room.

The house was a cool 62° at night at Olivia's. The sweat on my body was making me cold. "What did I get myself into?" I said out loud. I tried to reanimate what happened in the bathroom. It all went quickly. My eyes started to get heavy as the last thing I remember is Olivia leaving the bathroom in her cute pink robe.

—————

I could sense the sunshine coming through the window and hitting me in the face. My body felt sore and I was worn out, completely. I tried to move but I failed. I let out a big breath and rolled to my side. Why was I so sore?

Once I finally sat up I realized I was at Jone's house. Then suddenly the night before rushed back to me.

My train of thought was broke by the smell of someone cooking. I forced myself to stand up from the couch and I grabbed my clothes and quickly got dressed.

I walked to the kitchen to see Olivia in her pink robe holding a spatula. "Good morning, sunshine!" Olivia said with a smile. I smiled back and walked over to the stove. There were sausage links, eggs, and hash browns cooking in different skillets. "Smells amazing!" I stated.

Olivia turned to the stove and continued to cook breakfast. I sat at an empty seat on the kitchen island. "I am not the best cook. So you've been warned." Olivia said as she grabbed a plate and loaded it with food. The plate was placed in front of me and I stared at Olivia with a big smile.

My form scrapped the ceramic plate and I began to eat. "You are a life savor!" I told Olivia with a mouth full. Olivia day next to me and started to eat herself. I was starting to feel myself gain some energy.

"So." Olivia said quickly. My fork stabbed a heaping of hash browns and I looked over. "Are we gonna talk about last night?" Olivia asked me. The soft blue eyes stared at me fairly hard.

I took a bite and put my fork down. "I don't want to, but I We probably should." I replied. Olivia pushed her plate and placed arm down on the table. I had a feeling this was, probably, going to be an uncomfortable chat.

"James. I really like you, but I think last night was way out of hand." Olivia said. I chuckled a little. It took a minute but Olivia picked up on pun and lightly punched my arm. "You are such a child." Olivia said seriously.

I looked to Olivia and back down to my empty plate. "I like you a lot, Olivia." I said out loud. Legs started to tremble and I was beginning to get butterflies in my stomach.

Olivia reached her hand out and placed it on my shoulder. "You are okay with my, extra feature?" Olivia asked me. It was the first time she was ever shy in any conversation. The usual loud and lively voice was quiet and soft. I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into but I knew something was going to happen.

I turned my head and smiled at Olivia. "I think I would have ran through two feet of snow if I wasn't." I said back to Olivia. The scared face suddenly lit up and Olivia was back to normal.

"You know, I have never been in a relationship before?" Olivia said.

"Me either." I replied.

"So... what do we do?" Olivia asked.

I was not quite sure, of anything. Were we dating? We're we just friends? The question finally came up, "Where are your parents?" I questioned.

Olivia shrugged. I looked back to the answering machine but there were no lights blinking so no new messages. "I guess they will be back later?" Olivia told me.

After a few minutes of chatting with Olivia, we got to know each other a little better. I was rather easy going and somewhat submissive. Olivia was fairly dominant. I was the artsy and an introvert. Olivia was the sporty extrovert.

I finally stood up from the chair and grabbed my plate. Olivia stood up and grabbed her plate. "You wanna go play the GameCube?" Olivia asked me. I laughed out loud and walked to the sink.

"What game do you want to play?" I sarcastically asked. Olivia bumped her hip into mine, playfully.

"I wanna play Tony Hawk Underground." Olivia said with gusto.

I looked at her and smiled while shaking my head, "Why?" I asked.

Olivia walked close to me. "We will play and whoever wins the most gets whatever they want." Olivia suggested.

I wasn't one to turn down a competition but Skateboarding wasn't my thing. Olivia keep pushing her finger into my side. I don't think I could escape this trap. "Sure... Why not." I finally said.

—————

Olivia walked into the living room and turned on the fire place. The fake logs flickered and a few flames spewed from the top. It felt really nice to have the direct heat and not sitting in the cold. "I hope you are ready?" Olivia asked as she then moved and clicked the tv button.

A large panel lit up with the Sony logo. I knew Olivia grew up in a rich family, her father was a contractor and her mother was a doctor. Olivia laughed as she bent over and opened the tray to the game system. A hand reached into the cabinet and grabbed the rectangular box with an insert displaying Tony Hawk: Underground.

Olivia closed the lid to the GameCube. I picked up a controller and scooted closer to the tv. "You'll go blind!" Olivia joked. I looked back at her sitting on the couch. Her robe was slightly open and I could see her transparent black panties. My face grew red and I quickly turned around.

"Alright... Lets get this over with." I complained. I had no idea who to pick. Do I pick the main guy? Do I pick someone cool? My finger carefully pushed the joystick over and I studied everyone very carefully. Finally I picked someone named Bam.

Olivia snickered at my selection and picked Tony Hawk. "I will crush you." Olivia stated. I sighed cause I knew I would lose. We have only played games or watched movies Olivia wanted to see or play.

The game started and the timer on the screen started counting down. My hands frantically mashed buttons and clicked the joystick haphazardly. Shit. I looked at the score and I had a dismal amount of 200 and Olivia was above 2000. I knew the game was over.

Two minutes left and I accumulated over 500 and Olivia was 6,200. Then a miracle happened and the phone rang in the other room. "God damnit." Olivia said as she paused the game and went to answer the phone. I took the time to analyze the way the game works. I looked at the movements and commands on the controller and hatched a new scheme. "Oh that's too bad." I heard Olivia day on the phone. I reached over to unpause the game but then Olivia walked in the room, "What do you think you're doing?" She hissed.

I grinned and slowly backed away. "Who was on the phone?" I asked. Olivia sighed and picked up her controller. I could see in the robe again but this time there were no panties or anything covering herself, Olivia must of taken her clothes off in the kitchen?

I quickly turned away but I knew Olivia saw me looking at her. "Are you ready?" I was asked. I point my thumb up in the sky and the game unpaused. Olivia didn't even move her character. I went back to frantically smashing buttons. "You lost, James" Olivia said.

The game showed only one minute left. I only had 1,800 points. I started to panic the less time I had. "Fuck!" I said as my finger slipped off the joystick when I was performing a manual.

"That's game!" Olivia said. The clock shut off and Tony Hawk beat Bam Magera. I looked back to Olivia who had her legs crossed and her robe was barely on her shoulders. "That was my parents who called. They won't be back till tonight." Olivia told me.

I didn't move from where I was. I still held the controller in my hand. "What now?" I asked cautiously. The couch made a creaky sound and I knew Olivia was up to something.

Olivia coughed to get my attention. I turned my head and looked at the young blonde. The smile looked devious and her eyes looked fierce. I was trapped in the Lion's den for certain. "Come here James." Olivia demanded with her finger gesturing me to the couch.

My heart pounded as I slowly stood up. "Good!" Olivia said as I slowly moved forward. The long and skinny legs uncrossed as I made my way to the couch. "What do you want to do?" Olivia asked me. It took me a minute till I dropped to the ground.

"I'm scared." I told Olivia. I was kneeling before this sweet girl. I felt a hand touch my face. I closed my eyes and felt the tingling sensation all over my body again.

Olivia pushed me and we broke our kiss. "If you truly want me. Open my robe." Olivia said. I sat unsure of what to do? I had no time to think about any of this. I moved forward and placed my hands on the plush hem of the robe. "Just do it. I know you want to!" Olivia coaxed.

My hand slowly pushed the soft fabric aside. There standing straight up was the cock of Olivia Jones. "So, James. Now what?" Olivia asked playfully. I was still frozen by a mix of anxiety and fear.

"I don't know what to do." I blurted.

Olivia bent over and whispered in my ear, "You are gonna spit in your hand. You are gonna rub me out real nice and slow." I chocked hard. My hand was guided in front of Olivia's mouth. A huge spit ball came out of Olivia's mouth and into my palm. I slowly reached down and took a hold of her dick. "Pretty soon, I bet you'll get use to it." Olivia purred.

My hand went made contact with her meat and I started to slowly pub up and down. Olivia's legs started to spread apart further as I continued to work her over. "Oh God James, this feels amazing." Olivia said with blissful sigh. I could feel myself start to get hard from working on Olivia.

I could feel the soft and tender skin throb in my hand. Olivia grunted and moaned loudly. My wrist started to make a constant rhythm, my other hand started to snake up through the open rope to the bare breast inside. "Is this okay?" I asked Olivia. I was unsure what to do.

The head nod meant I could go further. My shaky and sweaty hand rubbed the outline of Olivia's smooth skin on her stomach. Olivia moaned and I felt a big throb come from the cock in my hand. Slowly, I continued till my hand was on a breast. "C-can you pinch them?" Olivia asked silently. Now wasn't the time to back down I thought. So I curled my fingers around the jagged areola and nipple and slightly squeezed. "Oh God!" Olivia almost screamed.

I started to get more aggressive. My one hand was pumping the thick and veiny cock while my other hand was playing with the perky breast. I scooted closer to Olivia as her hips started slightly twisting in the air.

"Are you close?" I asked. Olivia gritted her teeth and nodded her head. I started pumping fast. A hand gripped violently opened the robe and Olivia was fully exposed.

"Here is comes!" Olivia expresses as her cock started shooting her load everywhere.

Another load of white cream sprayed out like a fountain. I could feel my own heartbeat pounding away but not as fast as Olivia's breathing. "Oh, shit!" I heard her say.

"I'll get a towel." I said outloud. As I started to get up I felt a resistance. Olivia gripped my hand and held me there for a bit.

After a brief minute to recollect herself, Olivia finally began to settle down. "I want you to lick it up." Olivia asked. My eyes got wide. "It won't taste bad, promise." Olivia followed.

"I don't know..." I told her. Olivia pointed a finger in front of my face and then swiped it across my face. Did she really get some cum on my face?

"It's easy. And it's good for ya." Olivia said as her finger rubbed in her tongue. I stared at my best friend for a minute but she was a step ahead and had more dum on her finger.

Olivia rubbed her finger on my lips. I could feel a slimy substance across my closed mouth. I naturally puckered my lips and then licked them clean. "See?" Olivia said. I saw another finger sitting in front of me. I moved my head forward and extended my tongue. "I'll get you addicted to it eventually." Olivia said as her finger got sucked off clean.