The Good Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
James meets his "Best Friend" Olivia Jones.
2.4k words
4.35
11.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story submitted. Everyone involved with any sexual acts are 18+ of age. It's not gonna be a quick 1st chapter. This is a background story and not a "stroker." If you feel compelled to criticize, be constructive please.

Also looking for anyone willing to help edit my writing. I am still an amateur compared to most common writers.

-The Defective Detective

*****

The Good Friend

Olivia Jones and I have been good friends for years. I met Olivia when I moved to Ocean City, Junior Year of High School. I was the anti social artist and Olivia was the sociable athlete. How we became friends was our mutual admiration for Pink Floyd.

One day I walked into the library for study hall. The only time I didn't have a class. I had a Darkside of The Moon shirt on with a waffle shirt underneath. Most people didn't pay attention to me and I never really cared for most people.

As I walked to my usual corner in the library I looked behind me for a quick second and bam! I ran into a blonde girl and we were both knocked on the ground. I rubbed my head and pinched my eyes cause I was in pain. I heard people talking and I didn't want to open my eyes.

After a few seconds I felt a hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and I felt like I was melting. A beautiful blonde girl with freckles was looking right at me. "Are you okay?" The girl asked.

I stared at her in awe, caught in the moment. "Yeah... I. Yeah fine." I stuttered quietly. I felt my face burning. The blonde girl helped me up to my feet.

We stood in front of each other. I felt like I was burning alive, the blonde girl was also blushing a fierce red. "I should have watched where I was going." she admitted shyly. I reached down to pick up my books I dropped.

I reached down and found an MP3 player. I picked up the music device and took a quick look at what was playing. "Oh that's mine!" The blonde girl said reaching her hand out. I looked at the device with curiosity. Was she listening to Pink Floyd?

I placed the MP3 into the girls hand. "I'm sorry for that." I said weakly as I walked away. Why was I so awkward I asked myself. A cute girl has an actual exchange of words with me and I blew it.

After a few minutes of sitting at my table in the library I decided to play hooky and go home, today was embarrassing.

————

My parents were well educated. My father was field researcher for an Ocean preservation team. My mother was an interior decorator and realtor. Both of my parents were wrapped up in their work and I rarely got a chance to see either of them.

I opened the door to my house. Surprised to see my mother home still. "Hello, James?" My mother said from a faint echo, must of been in her office. I walked into the house, past the foyer, past the kitchen, to the stair case down to the basement. I heard footsteps stop right behind me, "Why are you here and not in school?" My mother asked.

I stopped moving. "I wasn't feeling well today. I had an incident." I told my mom as I started to feel annoyed. My mom rubbed my back with her hand.

Someone hurt you?

Nobody hurt me. I just.. It's nothing.

It's okay James, you can trust me.

I just wanna lay down.

I walked downstairs to my couch and laid down. I couldn't stop thinking of the blonde haired girl. What was her name?

As I worked my mind into overtime I slowly began to fall asleep.

I woke up and saw the dark skies outside with rain pouring softly onto the windows. Must have been sleeping for hours. I pulled myself up and slowly walked to the staircase. I could hear chit chat but faintly.

I slowly creeped up to see if anyone was home. The talking got louder as I tried to see who was in the house. I could vaguely make out the voice of both my parents but someone else was there, but who?

I finally got to the point I could see into the sitting room. There were people sitting on the couches. My mom was sitting crossed legged drinking wine from a tall stem glass. My father was holding a beer bottle. There were two other people there. A middle aged brunette holding a wine glass and another man holding a beer.

I studied them for a quick minute. "We are sorry for James. Hope you're okay, Olivia?" My mom asked. Suddenly it all made sense, Olivia was the girl I ran into today. I started to panic and I fell backwards. My body banged and smacked into the walls and tumbled down the stairs.

I started to moan. Son of a bitch I said as I felt an immense pain in my arm. "What is goin on?" My father asked as he walked down the stairs. No surprised I interrupted their conversation. "James what are you doing?" Again my dad asked.

I laid on the ground about to cry, "I don't feel so well." I muttered. My dad walked over and helped me to my feet. Inquiring eyes studied my arm with great focus.

I watched as my dad flicked his nose and cocked his eyebrow, his usual behavior. A finger poked my arm and I quipped with displeasure. "I think it's broke." My dad said. I quickly turned around and speed walked to the bathroom across the room.

I felt like a completely idiot. But the question was why Olivia's parents were at my house? I started to feel overwhelmed by today and felt my warm cheek cool with a steady flow of tears running from my eyes.

My dad tapped on the door. "James?" My dad said. I muffled my cries and just sat on the toilet seat. How was I gonna explain myself?

—————

A few months late it was February 10th. Olivia Jones and I became study hall friends. Listened to music and played cards or studied or just talked.

As it turned out Olivia told her parents that she got hit at school. So, naturally, Mr Mrs Jones went to talk to my parents. Eventually the water settled and Olivia and I became friends.

I wrote on a piece of paper a funny sketch of the Study Hall teacher, Mrs. Haggerty. Heavy makeup, neutral colored clothes, and a clowns frown summed up Mrs. Haggerty.

Olivia laughed out loud and suddenly we were being look at by everyone in the room. "Oops..." Olivia let out as Mrs. Haggerty walked to our table.

I tried to crumble the paper and place it under my seat but it was no use, Haggerty saw me. "Hand it here, young man." Mrs. Haggerty said with her wrinkly hand sticking out. I handed the paper and felt the rush of embarrassment.

Mrs. Haggerty said nothing and crumbled the paper up and walked away. Olivia kicked me to get my attention, "Wanna come to my house?" She asked.

I looked at her and smiled then shook my head. "I have nothing planned" I replied.

I knew Olivia pretty well and her parents trusted me to be alone with her. I felt that deep down everyone thought we were a couple, but we weren't. Or were we?

My thought was broke by the bell ringing. Everyone got up and left the room. Olivia tapped me on the shoulder and told me she'd meet me at her house. I gave her the quick wave goodbye and proceeded to walk home.

I opened the door and nobody was home, thankfully. I bumped my arm into the door jam and moaned with some slight pain. A fractured arm sucked. I dropped my backpack off in my room and grabbed my knapsack. "Alright. Time to go!" I said very excited.

I arrived at Olivia's house. It was a cold and snowy Friday night. I walked up to the door and knocked. After a few seconds I rang the bell. "I'm coming!" Olivia shouted.

I tapped my foot as I waited for the blonde girl to open the door. Finally the dark wooded door opened and Olivia stood holding the door. I rushed in to escape the cold. "It's not nice to keep comps waiting." I said as I put my knapsack down.

I tried to take my coat off but failed. I looked at Olivia with big old dog eyes. Olivia sighed with a smile and helped me pull my coat off. "Your arm still hurt?" Olivia said as she moved my shoulder to slip my arm through the sleeve.

I fake grunted to make it the pain obvious. "It is no picnic." I said sarcastically. Olivia didn't care for my mocking humor but knew it was a definite feature of mine.

My coat was hung and I grabbed my bag. "Let's go watch a movie. I have pizza, still warm!" Olivia emphasized. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few slices of pizza and a drink of soda.

I walked back and saw Olivia loading a DVD into the player and sat down. We saw the opening to the menu. A bunch of flashes and quick sounds played then suddenly the title, The Fog, appeared in bold text on the tv.

I turned to Olivia. "Really?" I asked. I heard a chuckle. Olivia leaned on my arm and wrapped hands around my head, in a very awkward position.

I could feel her breasts on my arm. I wasn't sure what to do and I began to burn up again. Olivia saw me burning up, "Why are you so red?"

I quickly shoved my face full of pizza. Telling myself to think of a quick response. "I am just starting." I said coyly. Olivia scooted closer and was next to me. I could feel her body heat radiate.

—————

After three movies I realized we were watching movies, we were talking to each other. Olivia was curled up next to me and I wasn't aware of her hand on my leg.

After awhile Olivia grabbed the remote and shut off the movie. "I am tired, James." Olivia said with a great yawn. I looked at my watch and was in shock that it was 1am.

I stood up and grabbed my plate and empty cup. "Time flew by tonight." I said as I walked to the sink. Olivia was right behind me. She went to the phone and saw the answering machine had a new message.

Olivia looked at the machine and then clicked play to hear the message. "Olivia your mother and I are gonna get a hotel tonight. Roads are horrible. See you soon." The man said on the answering machine. Olivia squinted her eyes and looked outside.

I walked over and saw there was about two feet of snow. "Oh, fuck..." I said. Olivia went to the living room and turned on the tv to the weather channel. The big blue blue on the map was not leaving till tomorrow.

I looked at Olivia and back to myself. "I can't walk home in this. It's 4 miles till I get home." I told Olivia. The news kept saying how bad and how worse the weather was getting. Olivia walked away and came back quickly with a few blankets and a pillow.

Olivia places everything on the couch and turned off the kitchen lights. "You're staying over tonight. You arent walking alone at 1am." Olivia said as she spread the blankets out.

I walked over to Olivia and helped her get the makeshift bed ready. "I don't have any PJs or anything." I stated. Olivia sighed heavily and walked away again. I heard some rustling and Olivia came back with a pair of black shorts.

My hand reached out and grabbed the silky fabric, "Ok this will work." I said as I went to put them on in the bathroom. I walked back out and sat in the couch.

Olivia stood arms crossed with heavy bags under her eyes. "That's it for me. Goodnight." Olivia said as she walked away. I laid in my bed feeling strange sleeping in someone else's house. Finally, however, I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up randomly in the night with the urge to take a leak. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. As I got closer I saw a light turned on. My tired eyes looked hazily for the knob but I saw the door was cracked already. Just as I about opened the door I heard Olivia in there.

I pushed the door to a jar and peeped. What I saw shocked me. Olivia was standing above the toilet jerking an huge cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mind was racing and I felt my pants tighten as I watched my blonde friend beat herself off.

My hand snakes it's way to my pants and I grabbed ahold of myself. I breathed heavily and whispered the name, "Olivia" under my breath.

Olivia big and tan cock was flexing and she moaned loud as she shot her load all over the toilet seat. Ropes upon ropes of cum was caked on the porcelain chair. I knew I couldn't do my business till she was gone but my foot slipped as a tried to change my stance. The bathroom door rushed open. Olivia screamed covering herself up.

I fell on my side and hurt my arm again. Olivia started sputtering questions incoherently. I started crying cause my arm hurt. Everything was moving too fast. Olivia grabbed a towel off the rack and quickly covered herself up and came to my aid. "What are you doin?" Olivia asked as she cradled me.

I could feel my dick getting rock hard as Olivia nipples ran across my face. "Were you... Watching me?" Olivia asked about to cry. I grunted as I pushed myself up.

Olivia helped me to my feet. The towel fell and my shorts were around my ankles. Olivia looked at me and I looked at her. "Yes." I replied as I felt my face burn up once again.

Olivia wrapped her arm around my head and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped myself around her. Today was quite a different day.